Sarah and Robin Pt. 09

Story Info
Robin and Beth get alone time.
1.3k words
4.58
5.8k
3

Part 9 of the 10 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 10/09/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

First, a little about me. As I write this I am a sixty-three year old, still sexually active, bi, very submissive woman. When this bi- submissive adventure started I was a 35 year old straight housewife and business consultant living with a loving husband. When 35, I was at about 125 pounds, today 140. I am still 5 foot 7 inches tall of course. Some things have moved around a bit, what were 36 Cs are now 38 Ds. I was, I thought, a perfect 36-24-39 now I'm a perfect 38-28-42. At the beginning I had black hair everywhere, now gray, almost white, hair and only on my head. I am gifted with green eyes.

I had moved to North Carolina and met what I hoped was a new love, Sarah. Read about our start in "Sarah and Robin Part 1."

This story is a continuation of Sarah and Robin Part 8.

*

........As I looked at Beth and remembered our conversation from only a few nights ago I felt a closeness to her I did not expect. I leaned in and kissed her gently. She responded by putting one hand on my face sort of pulling me in and putting her other hand around my back, again pulling me in. I felt Beths hand searching between my legs as we drifted to the bed. Beth was a very giving lover. She made me want to give more, to surrender to her, and I did. I remember her face as she reached her first orgasm. I remember the musk of her taste and the wonderful curve of her bottom as my face found its way between her legs. I remember the soft strength of her thighs as they surrounded me and the feel of her feet on my back as she opened to me.

Two weeks later Sarah left us to deal with a family illness. One evening we sat on the deck and for the first time talked honestly about our current situation. We admitted to each other that we had both fallen into some form of submissive, almost slave relationship with Sarah. We also admitted that we loved it. Right or wrong it suited our needs right now.

Beth asked me what had gotten Sarah so angry on our first night together. I told her about Pamela and everything that I did. I also told her that I was sure that something had happened between Sarah and Pamela in the past. As we spoke I could see that Beth really wanted to meet this woman Pamela. We hatched a plan to make that happen and maybe discover the relationship they shared.

As the conversation turned back to us Beth told me that it was not until weeks after Sarah left her that she realized how much she needed her in her life. Beth had in fact called and begged Sarah to let her back in. That explained Sarahs sudden departure from my life. What could be better for a Dom like Sarah than one Sub? Two!

I explained that for me it was always just a game, an experiment, I could walk away from until one night Sarah inadvertently cemented the relationship. I decided to confide in Beth a deep dark secret very much knowing she could use it against me or to please me.

I took the chance and told her it all happened in a very unexpected way when Sarah decided to violate my one "off limits" thing, no pain, and spanked me. I confessed that the one off limits thing, fear of pain, was the very thing that sent me to emotional places I had never been.

I told her that when Sarah spanked my butt, after only a few hits I started to have silent but significant orgasms. I confessed to her that when Sarah saw what was happening she spread my legs and slapped my labia and clit sending me into an orgasm that nearly made me pass out. I told Beth that I was telling her this because the sex I had shared with her was wonderful and I wanted it all with both her and Sarah.

She put her hand on my thigh, smiled and said: "I understand, more than you can know."

The conversation that followed was very eye opening. Beth was younger than me but had experienced more. She confessed that she worried that her needs, taste, in sex and relationships was just "wrong". Now she didn't care. She told me that what happened to me with Pamela and the guy at the hotel was something she dreamed about experiencing. She confessed that she was married to a guy once who lost her in a poker game and made her fuck the guy who won. The guy was big and her husband didn't know it but she loved that big cock overpowering her and stroking inside her.

As the evening wore on she took my hand and pulled me onto the beach naked for a walk. We swam nude in the warm North Carolina water and kissed and hugged in the waves. When we returned to the cabin, we washed each other in the outdoor shower dried each other and went to bed.

I remember the electricity I felt enter my nipples and travel to my clit when she pressed her breasts against mine. I remember so vividly how hard and extended her nipples became when I sucked them.

The thing I remember most about Beth was her smell, from the coconut in her hair to the warm womanly musk of her vagina, her smell was delicious, intoxicating. I asked her to not bath or wash for a few days so that in the morning after we slept I could experience her scent at its strongest. She did it for me and was surprised by how much I loved it!

One evening a few days after our long conversation after we had made love she told me, with a sly grin on her face that she had bought us a gift. I smiled and asked: "What did you find that has you so pleased." Beth jumped out of bed and returned with the gift. It was a small miniature canoe paddle. I smiled.

She laughed and said: "No, no, It's not at all what you think. It is NOT a spanking paddle. It's a famous American Indian signal paddle. You put it on my pillow or hand it to me and my hands will do the rest." She laughed and handed it to me.

I looked at it. it read Niagra Falls in neon letters. I held it for a moment then handed it back to her, smiled and said: "Let's try it out."

She said: "Yes Ma'am, assume the position." Without further explanation I got on my hands and knees on the bed and lowered my head and shoulders to the bed. Her first hit stung but was not hard. Her second hit was harder and caused the deep deep physical and emotional pain I craved. I moaned and said: "Yes, I need you so much."

Beth did not spank me at all like Sarah who was controlled and measured. Beth was forceful, demanding and eager to cause the pain I loved. I had already had one orgasm when I reached out and touched between her legs. She was soaked and the moment my fingertips touched her clit she exploded. I heard her say: "My god Robin." Her orgasm was so intense she fell forward into me and we ended in a tangle on the bed.

She was not done. I had unlocked in her the need, desire, to cause the pain I so desperately needed. When she recovered she slapped me again and again very very hard and the pain was delicious. Several times more each better than the last. Beth then told me to take my hands and spread my ass cheeks and spread my legs wide. I expected a slap and I got one but she had shifted position and the slap which sent me over the edge was followed by her tongue on my clit, lips and ass hole. the lick on my extremely sensitive clit put me in a place I had never been. If there is indeed a god he heard me scream that night.