Sarah and Robin Pt. 10

Story Info
Robin and Beth break the rules.
2.3k words
4.55
5.8k
3

Part 10 of the 10 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 10/09/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

First, a little about me. As i write this I am a sixty-three year old, still very sexually active, bi, submissive woman. My stories are memories of a kinky life. I am still in the lifestyle. When this adventure started I was a 35 year old straight business consultant living with a loving partner. When 35, I was at about 125 pounds, today 140. I am still 5 foot 7 inches tall, what were 36 Cs are now 38 Ds. I was, I thought, a perfect 36-24-39 now I'm a perfect??-??-??. I am gifted with green eyes.

I had moved to North Carolina and met what I hoped was a new love, Sarah. Read about our story in "Sarah and Robin Part 1 thru 9.

This story is a continuation of Sarah and Robin Part 9. It will be the last Sarah and Robin story because as you read on you will see things changed.

From part 9 ...

Beth was a very giving lover. She made me want to surrender to her, and I did. I remember the smell of her hair, the musk of her taste and the wonderful curve of her breasts and bottom. I remember the soft strength of her thighs as they surrounded me and the complete and total sexual freedom she opened in me.

...Sarah was gone for three weeks. That time opened a window, an opportunity, for Beth and me to get to know each other. As you have already read our first few days together were direction changing. No one in my life so quickly and completely imbedded themselves in my mind as Beth did. We were the same in many ways but we were both also the key to new areas of exploration, of limits to test for the other.

In our first days, without Sarah around, Beth was very interested in my encounter with Pamela and in particular the "client" Pamela and I spent a night with. Beth is the most honest and open about sex person I have ever met and she told me she wanted me to help her arrange such an experience for her. We talked about that and she explained that the whole idea of being made to have sex with a stranger, a man, while others watched was important to her. Watching and being watched brought on excitement she wanted. I agreed to help. We hatched a plan.

I did not at that time understand the deep true meaning of that desire. Beth wanted and valued sex with men much more that I did. We were both Bi but her preference was in fact men, mine was women.

Three days later I was introducing Beth to Pamela and we made our offer. We made it clear we didn't want money but we wanted Pamela to know we were both available together or individually if she had a need for someone to help with "clients." We knew we were close, very close, to suggesting prostitution but we felt no money was involved. Pamela seemed pleased and told us she would keep that in mind. We left the cafe and went to her house.

She told us that if she could do this it might require that she show the "client" a picture or two and asked us if she could take a few pictures.

She promised to crop our faces out of the pictures and we agreed. Some of the poses she asked for I thought went beyond what was necessary to show someone an attractive woman but we went along with her requests. It was kind of kinky to be photographed by another woman. At the time I did not know, but I would learn later, that everything was being recorded.

Pamela complemented Beth on her body and spent time while clicking away touching her. At one point Pamela who was taller than Beth stood in front of her, lifted her face and kissed her. I watched as Beth kissed her back. I watched as Pamela's hands went to Beths breasts and tested them. She asked Beth if they were real or "enhanced." When Beth answered "100% mine" Pamela smiled. When Pamela reached behind her, grasped her ass, and probed between her cheeks I remember being jealous, very jealous. I was actually feeling for the first time that I did not want another woman touching her that way. Pamela got her way that day as I watched her lead Beth to the bed, take off her own clothes and get in bed with her. I watched as they made love. I watched as Beth opened herself to Pamela just as she did for me. I watched as she spread her legs wide and held Pamelas head as she went down on her.

As we drove home Beth commented again on how much she loved to watch and how she knew all the time with Pamela that I was watching and that made it even more thrilling. She put her hand on my knee as I drove and told me Pamela was nice but that I was a much better lover. She told me words I will always remember. Beth told me that Pamela took sex, I gave sex and that was the difference between having sex and making love. She felt we made love.

In the following week we talked about how by going to Pamelas we had violated Sarah rules. Beth told me she was worried because she had no place to go if Sarah threw her out. That day, walking the beach, we decided that we had to end our relationship with Sarah. We both moved to my cabin that night leaving our necklaces on Sarahs kitchen counter.

We spent our days reading, cooking, going to flea markets, walking the beach, making love and enjoying our time together.

A week later Sarah returned. We heard the knock on the door and she entered. Sarah put our necklaces on the counter and told us she was leaving. She explained that she had planned weeks ago to move back home permanently to deal with family issues. Sarah gave Beth a key to her cabin and told her she could use the cabin it if this "thing" with me didn't work out. We said very little the whole time just wishing she would leave. Her last comment was a warning. Sarah told us she knew we had been with Pamela and warned us to stay away from her. "She is seductive but evil, you would do well to stay away." Early the following morning we heard her car as she left.

Spring was near and we were happy. I was beginning to think a very long term relationship with Beth might be possible. I actually thought at least once about moving and starting over with her. What i didnt know was that Beth had met a guy on a beach walk and was seeing him every chance she got. When I found out and we talked about it she used the word love for the first time. She said: "Robin, I love you, I truly love you but I need a man in my life. Can we find a way to make this work? I don't want to hurt you." The guy she was fucking was married so before long her dumped her and the problem went away for a while.

Days became weeks and we settled into a life we both loved. Beth found her occasional fling and I closed my eyes and let it happen. She had a need I could not meet and I had no choice but to live with it.

From nowhere Pamela called. She told us she needed our services as we offered. We explained that things had changed and we were really no longer available. Pamela was persuasive. She explained that these were all wealthy important people and we would have a great time. She hinted that she would reward us with all the videos and pictures of us that she had. We agreed and set a time and date. She told us to pack for three days.

A week later we were in Charleston SC in a beautiful downtown home. A maid met us at the door and brought us to a room where Pamela was waiting. She was standing with another woman and a man. The woman appeared to be about 25 and was obviously pregnant. The man also appeared to be in his mid twenties and was very handsome in a rather feminine way but very muscular.

Pamela explained what would happen and asked us if we agreed. Of course, I'm sure it was all being taped. We all agreed. She smiled and told us to strip and put on a black band with a long cord attached. It was a neck collar and a leash.

As the woman stripped I saw that she was indeed about 7 to 8 months pregnant. Her bra was heavily padded and she was very obviously starting to produce milk. Pamela told her to put the bra back on. The man was slender and very muscular. He was facing away from me and I remember thinking he had a cute girly hairless ass. When he turned I saw why I suspect he was there. He had a shaved completely smooth perfect large cock and balls. He was about 7 inches long soft and his cock head was bright purple compared to the shaft. I could tell that he shaved from the waist down. His chest was hairy but below the waist he was smooth. I saw Beth looking at him and I knew what she was thinking. Hell, I was thinking the same thing.

The four of us stood before Pamela, naked, collars around our necks with the leash hanging at our sides. Pamela was dressed in black leather. She lead us out of the room into a large room, sort of like a ballroom. About ten couples and a few single people were in the room. We followed Pamela as we circled the room letting everyone see us up close to the other side of the room where we stood against the wall. She welcomed everyone and reminded then that the terms were 48 hours with an option for 72 hours.

She then said she would begin with number 1 in your hand out as she gestured to the pregnant woman. She explained, "Laura is 26 years old, of mixed race, married and illness free. She is 7 months pregnant and beginning to produce milk." She gestured to Laura to remove her bra and as if on queue one of her swollen hard breasts dripped on the floor. Pamela continued: "Laura will require an opportunity to relieve the preasure in her breasts. She is pregnant but very capable of all sexual functions you may require. Consider the milk a bonus." A few on the people in the group laughed at that last comment.

"You are bidding for 48 hours. I'll start the bidding at $5000.00."

In the end Laura "sold" for $19000 to an old looking couple.

They stepped forward, took her leash and left the room.

Pamela continued and said: "Number 2 is a 24 year old caucasian. His IQ has been tested at 130. He is free of all illness and has an excellent family health history. Erect he is 9 1/2 inches long and is capable of multiple ejaculations. He has not ejaculated in 12 days in preparation for this opportunity. He is also, if your not interested in stud service (she laughed) very capable of providing and receiving anal sex. I'll start the bidding at $10,000." He "sold" for $30,000 to a young couple with the young woman smiling from ear to ear as they led him away.

Beth was up next. "Number 3 is a 32 year old caucasian. She has as you can see perfect 34C breasts that have never been altered by surgery." I watched as Beth stood a little straighter and taller to accentuate her tits. She was loving this. Pamela continued: "Beth has had one child but she does not appear to have been physically altered by the experience. As you can see she well suited for and readily accepts anal penetration." Pamela turned Sara around and made her bend at the waist. I loved the curve of that bubble butt. "Beth is bisexual, exceptionally submissive and equally capable with men or women." Beth "sold" to a man in his early forties. He came forward and led her away. I remember thinking, at least it's a man, she will be fine.

It's worth noting here that even I did not know Beth had a child. I also did not realize he had paid the premium for 72 hours.

Pamela turned to me. "Last offering today is Robin, a 39 year old caucasian. Again as you can see Robins 36C breasts are also exceptional and have not been enhanced. Robin at 39 is old compared to many of our past offerings but I can assure you she has the physical flexibility you might require. She has never had children. Robin is bisexual with a preference for women and oral sex. Robin is unique in that she has mastered her gag reflex and can accept orally any "object" you desire." Again a snicker in the crowd. "She is also, like our prior offerings very submissive and more than enjoys mild physical punishment."

When the bidding ended I was led off by an older couple to their waiting car. I never saw Pamela again and when I was delivered back home the videos, negatives and photographs of both myself and Beth were in my mailbox.

read on in my next story BETH AND ROBIN AFTER THE AUCTION.