Sarah and the Gypsie's Curse Ch. 02

Story Info
Sarah, still skeptical if the curse exists, performs a test.
1.8k words
4.66
15.5k
23

Part 2 of the 12 part series

Updated 04/14/2024
Created 01/12/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

So after the sordid episode I spoke about previously, I got to thinking, was this really part of some strange curse cast on me by a gypsy woman?

Naturally, this sounded absurd, there's no such thing as curses after all, but after a few days, it was apparent that nobody was mentioning the incident, neither Gary nor Mike, his brother, brought it up even in passing, I even tried to mention it to Gary, asking if he remembered that day, but all I got was a very lukewarm response, it was almost as if that incident was completely mundane and uneventful.

With that little detail to occupy me, I wanted to see if this curse truly existed, and what better way to do so than by tempting fate?

I had organized a party between some of mine and Gary's friends, nothing too large, just a small get together to enact my plan.

The party itself started out quite normally, people mingling about, having fun, dancing with the music, and, quite possibly, there was some booze but nothing major, the best most people at the party could manage was a healthy buzz.

The party continued as any normal party would, with one exception, as the affair began to slowly die down, I made a shocking announcement:

"How about it folks, are you up for a little spicy game?" the crowd cheered back up from the lull it had sunk into just a moment ago, I felt a knot in my stomach.

"We'll each draw a card from this deck and show it to everyone, the people with the highest number, aces then face cards and so on, will get to pull out, the rest keep playing.

I continued explaining the rules:

"We'll keep going like this until we have the last person, that's our loser, and what does that loser have to do?" Shouts with lewd suggestions came flying out

" Have them do a silly dance!"

"Make them streak outside!"

"Give them a spanking!"

"Come on folks, think of something spicier!" I riled up the crowd further, making sure everyone was excited "How about they stay naked the entire night, and everyone gets to touch?"

This was the moment of truth, I knew these people, and if there truly was no curse, there would be some hesitation to this idea.

The crowd cheered.

I was now feeling a chill running down my spine, this was not the reaction I expected, but that wasn't the end of my experiment, you see, I had orchestrated the game to play out this way for a simple purpose:

There was about two dozen people in here, that meant I'd have to miss the highest card more than twenty times in a row; If this truly was the work of a curse, then this insane, competition with nearly a million to one shot of loss cannot end in any way other than me losing, correct?

I began giving out cards, reminding everyone that aces were high, I flipped my card over, a queen of spades! I wondered if I was going to disprove the curse almost immediately, but no, I was still in the game, as all the cards went out, kings and aces emerged from amongst the crowd.

Next round I got a 5 of hearts, nowhere near the top of the list, I was still in the game and so six of the two dozen or so guests were already out of the game.

Next round was the same, a 7 of spades, but the most galling aspect of this round was that Gary had pulled an ace, so he was out of the game! I was growing more incredulous by the minute, is this really going to play out the way I planned it?

This continued on, I kept on believing that at any point now I was going to get the high card, but that moment never came, the pit in my stomach grew and grew as twelve players remained, then nine, then eight, then six, sometimes it was close, and sometimes it wasn't.

Then there were two other players left, I was shaking from disbelief, I looked at my card and my heart nearly leapt from joy, a king!

The odds that either of the two other players, a girl named Jessica and a man named Paul, both of whom were my co-workers, had anything higher than a king was nearly impossible.

But nearly impossible is leagues apart from completely impossible, I nearly fainted when both Paul and Jessica revealed aces of their own, and I couldn't even prepare myself for this likelihood, it came so suddenly.

I didn't even have time to object or bargain, I felt hands on my dress, unzipping it and pulling it down, I was left standing there in a thong in front of nearly thirty people! And even that was short lived as I could feel fingers dig into the waistband and pull it down, there I was, completely naked, to everyone's cheers and laughter!

There were no nerves, no hesitation there, nobody was shocked to see me naked, nobody was feeling awkward, people treated stripping me and soon enough groping me as a normal, everyday amusement, like watching TV.

This was the most humiliating thing that has ever happened to me, last time didn't compare! I was seen by two people as far as I knew last time, and only one of them had never seen me naked, but this was a whole other level!

But I couldn't really do anything, I was now certain this was the work of the curse, even if it was my own plan, the curse trapped me in this unwinnable situation, and the idea that I was now forced to go around the party, getting my picture taken by and with everyone, not to mention getting my breasts squeezed, my nipples tweaked and my ass smacked and pinched constantly, that was turning me on.

And to top it off, there were even a few bold souls who managed to get their fingers on my pussy and clit, I was pretty humiliated as the curse implied I would be, but what the curse didn't account for (or didn't care to account for) was that I would enjoy this sort of situation..

With that said, everyone knew I could not rebuff anyone's advances, I have to say it didn't take long before I was pretty horny, and visibly so.

"Hey honey, how are you feeling?" Gary came over and rubbed my shoulder, but despite his attempt to make me feel better, all I could think of was the feeling of his clothes' fabric against my bare skin.

"I'm a bit flustered, honestly." I replied to the best of my ability, hoping not to show my arousal too much, but seeing how it was Gary, he probably knew very well.

"Tell you what, how about we play one more game, if you win, I'll give you my clothes, if you lose, you do a forfeit and get dressed, either way, it's over quickly." So it seemed that whatever entity was controlling the curse decided that it would escalate the situation, I knew that my chances of winning this last bet was nearly nothing, so it was silly of me to take it, but I didn't think too much of it, my brain was focused on on both the escape and thee joy of this tantalizing situation, and my body even reacted strongly to the idea of even further humiliation, so I was not in the best mindset to suss this out.

I agreed, and Gary announced the extra round to everyone, I would play one more round with Gary, and as he went first, he pulled a 3 of diamonds, it was such a low number, almost the lowest in fact, to anyone else this might seem like a sure win, but for me, it only projected one simple fact:

The curse was being a dick about the situation, the reality was being rubbed in my face for even tempting fate, it was retaliating.

I revealed my card, it was a 2 of clubs.

It seems the curse wanted me thoroughly humiliated, it wasn't enough for me to lose, I had to lose in the most unquestionable way possible, and I hadn't even done my forfeit yet, that came immediately after as Gary took my hand and led me to the couch, he spread my legs open as we sat down and began playing with my body, softly caressing my breasts and teasing my pussy, I was moaning in response to his expert hands, paying no heed to the partygoers watching us, but that didn't last long.

I was surprised when he pulled his hands away and informed me that my forfeit was to cum for everyone, my humiliation was complete as I took over, and unlike Gary's tender touches, I was far more vulgar, I mauled at my breasts and pumped my fingers in and out of my pussy as my coworkers and friends watched on and captured this shame on video, I knew that by next week everyone in my office would have seen me naked, groped, molested and finally bringing myself to orgasm.

That last thought pushed me over the edge as I creamed the couch beneath me, juices squirting out abundantly.

"Well done sweetie, I knew you'd put on a great show, you were such a good sport about this." Gary encouraged me as he began playing with my breasts, tweaking my nipples just hard enough to make me wince in surprise more than pain, I managed to inadvertently orchestrate my own stripping and as a result was forced to put on one of the most embarrassing and humiliating displays of my entire life.

I was truly cursed, in the most literal sense of the word!

Despite having orgasmed mere moments ago, that revelation sent me reeling as I felt myself growing aroused yet again, it dawned on me that I was going to be a target for such events for the foreseeable future, and even worse (or better, depending on how you look at it), none of it would backfire on me, I could find myself in as depraved a situation as possible and wake up the next day like nothing ever happened!

I didn't care that I was technically allowed to dress again, my hands went back to work again of their own accord as I brought myself to another orgasm.

And that wasn't the end of the night, I was told I could get dressed again, but I chose to extend my lewd and pleasurably naked stay, and everyone, correctly guessing how much I was enjoying this, escalated my humiliation as I found myself on the receiving end of many more orgasms before the end of the night.

I went to sleep that night thinking about the curse, and how far it would go to try to humiliate me, that thought made me want to run another orgasm out again.