Sarah and the Gypsie's Curse Ch. 03

Story Info
Sarah begins to understand how powerful the curse is.
2.1k words
4.63
14.6k
21

Part 3 of the 12 part series

Updated 04/14/2024
Created 01/12/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

So after the last incident, I began to worry that this curse would do more mental harm to me than social; not only would I be on edge in fear of getting "ambushed" by the curse, I doubt it's healthy to be on the receiving end of intense forced humiliation so frequently, even if I did enjoy it and even if it was essentially consequence free, as such I began to take note of the way it kept manifesting, and I may have pushed my luck a little.

First, the good news, the curse didn't seem to interfere with my normal sex life, I could still have sex with Gary normally and even walk around my apartment naked (my favorite method of excercising my exhibitionist fantasies prior to the curse) without it turning into a parade of public exposure.

Another thing is that the curse didn't take every possible opportunity to strike, there were many situations that I, personally, thought might make for a spicy scenario, such as going to do the laundry and having to wash the clothes I was wearing or something like that, I've read many stories like that, but so far, all laundry days passed by rather mundanely.

And as the previous point implied, this curse didn't stick to a schedule, there was no specific day when the curse struck, nor does a specific amount of time need to pass between incidents, I've had incidents happening on back to back days, and other times they were weeks apart; I believe the only day it has yet to strike for me is Sunday, though I doubt it's skipping that day to go to church (stripped at church, another scenario I've thought of when I broke this schedule down).

And from there I could surmise that it didn't have anything to do with my expectations or anticipations, I thought of the laundry idea early on, but as the following story will show, the curse can begin acting even before I think of an idea, causality is not a factor here.

On many occasions, Gary would often invite me to go out drinking with him, but I was always too busy or too tired to do so, I didn't really mind him going, so I always sent him off to hang out with his guy friends.

This time, I was feeling pretty energetic and in need of a change of pace, so I took him up on his offer, the bar was fairly clean and well lit, there seemed to be plenty of couples there as well as single people, but I noticed a lot of people knew Gary there, I guess he was pretty popular.

We hung out for a while, getting drinks and introducing myself to Gary's friends; they were very welcoming, asking how a schlub like Gary could get a knockout like me. I was pretty flattered at the compliments, and I hit it off with them.

I noticed a pool table in the corner and asked if Gary wanted to play with me, he declined, saying he's not that good at it.

That's when I got a "brilliant" idea; the curse can make it so that I get stripped, and essentially spike and set off scenarios I have set up, but can I strip other people the way they did to me?

Last time it was pretty definitive that the curse would bend the laws of probability to get me naked, but that was a game of pure chance, If I go around challenging people to strip games based on skill, would they end up naked, and if so, would it also get swept under the rug the way my incidents do?

It didn't hurt that Gary had humiliated me time after time in front of everyone I know, so this was my chance to get back at him where people are familiar with him, there was a good chunk of women here as well, so I figured I could even let them cop a few feels of his naked body and get a couple of pictures of him naked, provided my experiment worked out, of course.

And so I was set, I began teasing Gary and calling him chicken, I could tell Gary was getting irritated, so I pushed him further:

"Okay, how about the loser gets on the pool table and strips naked in front of everyone." Gary's friends were hollering and laughing, egging him on and joking how he'd end up flopping in the breeze, and he tried to ask me not to do this, but I was intent on playing my idea out.

"Go for it Sarah, Gary can't sink a ball to save his life." one of Gary's friends poked fun at him, and I could see him squirm.

"Not enough? How about the loser gives everyone here free access to play with their body?" More cheers and whoops from Gary's friends, and I think here Gary had enough, he accepted the wager and we began playing.

I broke and sank one of the balls with my first shot, neither of us sunk anything in the first few turns, but I could tell my shots came closer to sinking the balls, I thought that meant that I could still do things like this without the curse turning it into another incident, so I got even more cocky and raised the stakes, I told Gary that not only will the loser strip naked on the pool table, but they would also have to masturbate to orgasm on it, at this point everyone in the bar, who were watching us play, gave a loud cheer wondering how this would play out.

As I was in the lead, I was completely unaware I had dug my own grave here.

Gary agreed and took his shot. That shot was better than any shot either of us made that day, finally sinking a ball of his own, he still missed the next shot and let me take my turn, but I wasn't doing any better than before, I'd instantly fail to sink a ball and and that continued for a bit, and then Gary sunk another ball, I was beginning to get nervous, we kept trading until finally during one of my turns, I flubbed my shot, the cue ricocheted so badly it had slammed into the eight ball, and I watched in what seemed like slow motion the eight ball roll and sink into one of the meaning I had lost on the spot!

I wasn't even sure if that was caused by the curse or if this was just some freak accident, but that's beside the point, the point was that now, I had to pay up and get on the pool table.

And so I found myself standing on top of the pool table being stared at by everyone, who were waiting for me to strip naked, first my t-shirt, I was wearing a plain white bra underneath, Gary stretched out his hand, basically telling me to hand it over, I did so and began unbuttoning my jeans skirt, I cursed myself having neglected to at least wear matching underwear, I was standing in front of a whole bar of cheering stranger in my white bra and pink panties.

The bar began a chant of "take it off!", egging me on to remove the rest of my clothes, a shaky hand reached back to unclasp my bra as I considered that the two other times the curse had struck, I didn't have to go through such a thing; the first time I was basically dressed in nothing but a towel that was whipped off my body in a flash, and at the party my clothes were taken off for me by the other party-goers.

Standing in front of everyone and "voluntarily" taking my clothes off for them was certainly different, and it made me feel more helpless as the humiliation was drawn out.

My bra came off, my breasts bouncing into view as another wave of cheers crashed over me, what's worse, my nipples hardened at the realization of how many people were watching me.

Then finally came my panties, wanting this new experience to be over already, I took a deep breath and pushed them down in one hard push, they obeyed and let gravity do its work, dropping immediately to the pool table's surface.

Through all this time Gary had been collecting my clothes from me, but I saw he was actually just tossing them out to the crowd, I wondered how I would get them back, wait, could I get them back? Was that really an option with the curse in the first place?

My mind raced at the possibility as I stood there naked, forgetting that I still needed to follow through on the rest of the wager, Gary cleared his throat letting me know full well that there was still more to be paid.

The bar's chant changed into one of "Cum! Cum! Cum!" And so I started squeezing my boobs before I let a couple of fingers creep down to my pussy, I was so embarrassed and humiliated at my own hubris that led me to this point, it didn't take a that much of me pumping my fingers in and out of my pussy in front of everyone before I found myself moaning.

I could hear the bar's crowd cheering and laughing as I approached climax, my fingers making lewd noises as they churned inside my soaking wet pussy, and before I knew it, I found myself experiencing a standing orgasm, cumming for everyone's viewing pleasure, my juices squirting out as I stood there on top of the pool table, struggling to keep my knees from buckling as strength dissipated from my hips.

Next, I had to go around the bar and let everyone play with my body, being passed around as my boobs were fondled and my butt spanked and squeezed, and was even made to bend over so that everyone could get better access to my rear to facilitate the spanking.

Of course, Gary didn't neglect to record this entire humiliating episode, he had taken several photos and videos of me stripping, squirting, and presenting my body to everyone, and I had noticed many of the bar's patrons were doing the same.

At the end of the night, the bartender told us to pose for a few group shots on account of the occasion, I was front and center of this picture, sitting on a bar table with my legs spread open and masturbating once more, he took several of me before, during and after orgasm, Gary told me that those pictures were hanging on the wall to this day.

Everyone had, in the meanwhile, hidden my clothes and decided that I should go home naked, just as I had anticipated, and since we came over in a cab, we had no other way to get home, the driver was surprised at first, but when he tried asking why I was naked, Gary produced my panties and stuffed them into my mouth to prevent me from answering, he then told the cabbie that I lost a bet and had to stay naked, and that I shouldn't worry since I was quite enjoying myself, I nodded in dreamy, defeated agreement.

That wasn't the end of it, since I had to sit in the back seat with Gary, he took full advantage of my nudity and silence to grope me and finger me to yet another orgasm as we made our way back to our apartment, the driver was so fixated on the show I was providing it was a miracle we didn't get into an accident, it was also good that he didn't get upset at the puddle of cum I left on his backseat, so much so that he let us go without paying!

When we finally made it to the building, I barely took a few steps into the apartment before I had to take a seat and masturbate on our couch, with my panties still inside my mouth; I was just that horny despite cumming so many times already.

As always, neither Gary nor any of his friends made a big deal out of my attempt at stripping him nor the way it backfired on me, but due to the way it played out, I still wasn't sure if this was a case of the curse striking or a simple gaff on my part.

As such, as I was sitting there fingering myself to yet another orgasm for the night, Gary at my side playing with my breasts, I wondered if I needed to try and strip Gary yet again, see if that clears things up.

I certainly wasn't doing it to provoke the curse into humiliating me more, though for some reason that thought made me cum on the spot.