Sarah and the Gypsie's Curse Ch. 04

Story Info
Sarah goes shopping for clothes, with mixed results.
2.1k words
4.63
12.8k
21

Part 4 of the 12 part series

Updated 04/14/2024
Created 01/12/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The dam had finally broken, the curse escalated its behavior and I didn't really know what to do about it.

From this point on, my life began taking an almost surreal bent, and yes,I mean more than it had previously.

Thankfully, there seemed to be minimal consequences from my humiliation at the party and the one at the bar, but that didn't mean things didn't escalate.

As before, there was this relative stealthy nature to the curse; even if I were to be stripped naked and debased in public, people seemed to just "forget" about it, and I use the word lightly because it seemed people were aware of these incidents, they just shrugged them off.

However, from this point on things changed slightly, people would still recognize that I was the girl at the center of all these incidents, but instead of simply ignoring them and disregarding them, people seemed to take that as an invitation to enact whatever scenario would get me "tricked" into stripping.

Once more, I chose these words not in a literal sense, these pranks and tricks people were pulling on me were nothing more than flimsy excuses intended to justify stripping me in public.

take for instance that time that Gary and I were heading to the mall, the month was coming to an end and I wanted to go shopping now that my paycheck had arrived.

We got to a mall that had alot of great shops, and we started to browse for fun and cute things.

Gary didn't really mind going shopping with me since he enjoyed having input on the clothes I wore, it was up to me to decide in the end, but I enjoyed giving him the illusion of choice just as much as he enjoyed having it.

At one shop, I found a couple of nice pieces to wear, and wanted to try them out, I got in the changing booth and started trying out clothes.

I heard Gary tell me he'd be going to the bathroom and that he'd be right back, I called back in acknowledgment, too engrossed in what I was doing to notice that my clothes that I came with, were gone from the booth.

Not only that, even my purse was stolen! I was left with nothing but my underwear and the clothes I brought in to try out, I didn't know what to do so I put on a dress I had brought in with me and headed out to the cashier.

I explained my dilemma to the cashier, and asked if she could help me out by giving me some clothes, they were okay with it, but I should have known not to get my hopes up, because she next asked me to pay for it:

"Er, I... I don't have any money..." I stammered, knowing where this would lead me yet again.

"Well, I'm sorry then, I'll have to take the clothes back." the cashier sighed, putting her hand out.

"Can I at least go back to the changing room?" I pleaded, falsely looking to preserve any amount of modesty, in reality I was more than willing to strip, but I wanted to put on a show of resistance just in case.

"Why? You're going to walk out of here looking the same." the cashier shook her head and eyed me suspiciously, it seemed that I made her distrust me, and so I, defeated, began to take the dress off in the middle of the store, where everyone could see me.

It would probably be a good time to mention that, as a surprise for Gary at the end of the day, I had worn a special set of lingerie, so here I was in public showing off the lingerie I intended for my boyfriend's eyes only.

Naturally, people were staring and laughing at my embarrassment, I ran out of the store looking for Gary, only to run into him right outside the store, he laughed as he saw my appearance and wasted no time squeezing my butt.

He suggested we go to the security booth and look for my things there, all while toying with my body, he wouldn't let me rush or cover up until we got there, meaning I was seen by who knows how many people getting groped by Gary, they didn't do or say anything (beyond the occasional laugh or whisper), but that didn't make it any less embarrassing.

The security guard was amused, but didn't give us any trouble, when we searched the lost and found, we found my purse, money intact and everything, which was both comforting and strange, not my dress though, because I guess the curse didn't want me dressed yet.

The guard made sure to warn me about running around in such an indecent state, and that he might detain me if I don't fix it, but the way he said almost made it sound like a lewd joke as opposed to a serious threat, either way we decided to go back up to the mall to buy some clothes.

We went back up to the mall and once again I had to endure the laughs and stares of everyone as we looked for the same store as before to get me something to wear.

Once inside, I grabbed anything that I could get my hands on from before and immediately bought it, and as soon as the cashier rang my purchase up I rushed to the changing booth, as I took a deep breath of relief, Gary walked in on me.

In my shock, I was taken by surprise when he began kissing me deeply, telling me how sexy I looked in the lingerie, I was melting in his arms as he began to undress me, and I was naked and making out with him before I knew it.

Gary snapped me out of my rapture as he stepped away, leaving me a little horny.

"I'll leave you to pick out something to wear and we'll pick this up later." He said,but just as he was stepping out, I noticed that my purse, the clothes I bought AND my underwear were now missing.

I stopped Gary from leaving and told him about my missing items, he peaked out and told me there was nothing outside, I did note that Gary didn't have my things, so it couldn't have been him, I was wondering if someone recognized me and was playing a prank on me, but I hadn't seen anyone familiar.

Once again I had to step out to the cashier with Gary, this time I was completely naked!

We tried to tell the cashier, this time it was a different lady from the one before, about the situation, but just like the other one she was unsympathetic to what had happened, she rolled her eyes and told us that she was informed about someone trying to scam them out of clothes by pretending to have things stolen from them.

"I wasn't pretending! I really did get things stolen from me!" I protested, feeling frustrated about the mistrust.

"Twice? Besides, you said earlier you had your purse stolen, but I saw you walk in with it, I bet you have it stashed here somewhere!" the cashier retorted angrily, and I was at the verge of tears.

"Come on lady, we don't care what it is, just give her something to wear, I'll pay for it." Gary tried pleading with the cashier, but I knew he hadn't gotten paid yet this month, so I doubted he had much on him. The irritated cashier sighed as she looked at me, I guess she was starting to feel guilty watching me stand here naked and about to have a breakdown in the middle of the store, that or she wanted to avoid making a scene.

"Fine, you can have some of our off-season stock, but you have to put it on right here in front of me and leave immediately." the cashier left for a bit, and came back with what I can only describe as one of the skimpiest micro bikinis I have ever seen, the top was barely two pieces of cloth sown to a few strings that were tied together, the bottom was even less.

And so I got dressed as hastily as possible before getting escorted out of the store again, only difference was that I was nearly naked this time around.

It was only when we were outside that I noticed, on top of the bikini being so tiny, it was so thin it was practically see through, the top would constantly shift off my nipples, and everyone in the mall might as well have seen me naked, and I wish that was the end of it

As we were walking through the mall amidst the leers and laughs, hoping to get out of there and cut my losses after this humiliating ordeal, I felt a tug against my flimsy bottoms, and was surprised to see a girl running away with it in hand.

I looked down at my now bare hips and crotch, still shocked, then looked back up to see Gary running after the thief, and within a few seconds, someone took my arms behind my back and tied them together, I looked down to see myself completely naked, my top gone as well.

I felt blood rush to my ears, people around me chattering busily as they watched on without anyone offering to help, and at the same time I felt my nipples were aching painfully, some juices began trickling down my legs, somehow, in this situation. I found myself instantly horny.

"I knew it was 'streaker Sarah' the moment you walked in!" I recognized the voice, it was the first cashier who forced me to strip, I felt her hands pinch one of my nipples and let out a moan against my will "I told my friend that we could play a little prank on you."

I turned my head back only to see the second cashier in front of me, she stuffed something in my mouth, it was my stolen bottoms!

The two girls began playing with my body, squeezing my breasts, twisting my nipples and fingering my pussy, I had been stripped so easily by two strangers and was now being paraded in front of a crowded mall, nobody bothered to help me, in fact, many people took out their phones and began recording, I was already a named celebrity and this was business as usual to everyone in town.

The thought of anyone being able to strip me without suffering consequences essentially flipped a switch in my brain, and I came on the spot, orgasming for the cheering crowd as my juices squirted out as I stood there in the middle of the mall.

I wasn't allowed to rest as the girls smacked my ass and pushed me into the crowd, hands began crawling all over my body, my breasts continued to be groped, my nipples pinched and flicked, my ass spanked and squeezed and my pussy fingered even more.

Just as I was about to have a second orgasm, Gary returns after his futile chase, only to see me in my humiliating state, he laughs and jokes about how he can't leave me alone.

However, instead of helping me, Gary took out his cell phone, told me to say cheese and hit record just as I had my second (but not last) orgasm of the day.

I was then paraded around the mall as the two girls proceeded to invite every other mall goer to molest and play with my body like I was public property, I wondered if the security guard from earlier would swoop in and put me out of my "misery", only to notice him in the crowd as he approached... and began squeezing my breasts.

My humiliation was complete, I had no escape, I was now the town exhibitionist, my boyfriend was content taking pictures of me as I had yet another orgasm in public.

I have to say, I didn't mind that much either.

Gary finally took me home after the ladies gave him my clothes and purse back, not to me though, I had to walk back to the car naked as everyone watched me stumble back.

We reached the apartment building, and Gary told me that if I get stripped without him around not to feel too guilty about what I'm made to do, as long as I was safe.

I didn't know how to feel about that, it was nice knowing he cared about my well being, but I just had to roll my eyes when he told me to try my best to get him a video of whatever happens.

That said, I did feel a little tingle thinking about what would happen to me.