Sarah and the Gypsie's Curse Ch. 08

Story Info
Sarah and Gary go to the pier.
1.7k words
4.7
5.2k
13

Part 8 of the 12 part series

Updated 04/14/2024
Created 01/12/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It has been a while since the last time I got stripped by the curse, despite secretly admitting to myself that I enjoyed all of the ordeals it had put me through, I was not vocally against the reprieve I was getting, and so since I sorta gave up on the idea of getting Gary back for now, I assumed the powers that be left ME be as well, to be honest, I was starting to miss the curse a little.

I was wrong, on many levels, and honestly I was glad to be wrong.

The next time something happened was when we were heading to the pier for a day off, it was a week before halloween and the weather was really nice, not too warm but warm enough to wear a light summer dress that Gary asked me to wear.

I may not have made it clear, but I was really into Gary, not to mention that outside of the curse related incidents, he was the sweetest guy I knew, so I figured it was okay to go along with this suggestion, plus I got a little hopeful that this may lead to yet another curse incident.

The pier itself was very crowded, it was a weekend so a lot of people showed up to undo all the stress of the week with the multitude of kiosks and rides, many of the places sported the early decorations of the autumn season. And many were even out wearing their costumes out already!

"What should we ride first?" I asked Gary, looking around at all the attractions available to us.

"How about the ferris wheel?" Gary pointed at the ferris wheel that was the landmark of this pier. It sounded like a great idea to see the entire place from above, so I went along with it.

Naturally, we weren't wrong and the view was amazing, I may have been acting a little too giddy as we ascended to the peak of the wheel.

"I love this view." I breathed out.

"I love this view more." Gary said as he looked me up and down, I was feeling pretty good about wearing the dress, even more when he scooted over to my side and started making out with me.

I was getting pretty hot as I didn't resist Gary taking my bra and panties off without even removing my dress, his hands wandered around, squeezing my breasts and even fingering me just a bit before time ran out and we neared the final round of the wheel's trip.

When we got off the ride, I failed to notice Gary locking the door on my dress, this meant that when the wheel continued to allow people to get off, my dress was pulled up until it was completely off my body.

I was completely humiliated as Gary pleaded with the operator (who I later found out was promised a little something extra by Gary) to turn the wheel back, obviously, he refused. I was extremely panicked, whenever my eyes weren't glued to the cabin from which my dress was fluttering, I was constantly glancing around me to make sure no one saw too much of me, which I wasn't even sure was possible as so many people were already staring at me, some were laughing, some seemed to feel pity for me (not enough to give me anything to wear, though), and some were simply enjoying my blatant humiliation as they photographed and video recorded me.

"Sorry honey, no dice." Gary mumbled sheepishly and shrugged as he returned to my side.

"Well there has to be so-" I didn't get to finish my thought as Gary grabbed my arms and twisted them behind my back, next thing I heard was the clicking of metal against metal as something wrapped itself around my wrists.

I was handcuffed.

"Wha..." I wasn't even capable of reacting to what just happened, I was now fully exposed in front of dozens if not hundreds of people and powerless to cover anything up, I felt Gary's hand squeeze my ass.

"I thought you might have wanted a little break from being stripped since last time," Gary whispered in my ear, and I could feel a little chill run through my spine "but you seemed to be a little sexually frustrated, even though we've been having more sex."

I couldn't deny this, the break was nice, but I was only starting to enjoy sexual activity while getting stripped on a regular basis.

Almost as if in response, one of Gary's fingers snuck its way to my pussy lips, I couldn't believe how electrifying one touch could be as the finger barely grazed my them.

"I -" and once again, before I could even muster a response, I found myself silenced, this time by something being stuffed into my mouth and gagging me, they were my panties.

Almost as if gagging me freed up some of my brain's ability to notice the world around me, I was suddenly painfully aware of the people staring at me, pointing and laughing at my humiliating and degrading appearance, those with children shooed them away and covered their sight as to shield them from my debauchery, and I wasn't even aware that I could come this close to orgasm just by being seen.

"It's not going to be that much fun just standing here, let's go." Gary's hand pulled back and squeezed a butt cheek before giving it a good smack, I had a mini-orgasm right there on the spot "I guess I was right, look at how wet your pussy is, you're leaking like a faucet."

My body was reacting to this situation the way a starving man reacted to a feast laid out in front of him, ravenous could not begin to describe my loins' conditions.

I then felt Gary's fingers slip into my pussy with practically zero resistance, I experienced another mini-orgasm, and I felt him pull me forward that way, I was literally being led around by my boyfriend through the pier by my pussy.

It occurred to me at that moment that he had me literally wrapped around his finger, I wasn't even sure how I was still able to resist having the biggest orgasm of my life right then and there.

I was slowly led through the pier's walkways as people watched in morbid curiosity a naked woman with panties stuffed in her mouth being led around by the pussy, many snickered and spoke in hushed voices, I heard many derogatory words thrown my way, each one making my pussy pulse with ecstasy, I didn't notice us reaching our destination, a theater hall that was used during special events, until we were right at its back door.

Gary led me around to the backstage of the theater, and once we were on the stage proper, the curtains parted to reveal a fully occupied audience, I saw a sign hanging above me:

LIVE EROTIC SHOW

This was prepared especially for me, I felt myself being turned back around by Gary to face the crowd, and without skipping a beat, he began playing with my breasts and fingering my pussy as I stood there on stage.

The crowd began to chant:

"Make her squirt!"

Gary's fingers took on the chant's rhythm, despite knowing for a fact that this was the most turned on I've been in my life, I futilely attempted to resist, but it was no use, I was slowly inched to orgasm, and Gary delivered the final blow:

"Come on honey, you know you want to squirt in front of everyone."

I lost total control at that moment, I screamed through the panties in ecstasy as my juices squirted out onto the stage in front of everyone and I experienced the greatest orgasm of my life to date as I fell to my knees.

"I want to thank you all for coming here tonight, you've made Sarah's day." Gary shouted out to the crowd below "But there's one person who deserves special thanks this evening, come on up!"

I saw the same Ferris wheel operator who refused to cooperate in retrieving my dress earlier climbing onto the stage, it really drove home how easily I was convinced that I had to stay naked, and it made Gary's words about me wanting to experience this sort of humiliation a more present thought in my head.

The operator stopped in front of me and unzipped his pants, his cock right there in front of my face, I knew what was being asked of me, I had been going out with Gary for a while now and the idea of sucking off anyone else still felt kinda wrong, but my pussy was insisting otherwise, maybe it was my lust speaking, but my brain was rationalizing the idea with the fact that it was Gary who was giving me permission as he removed my panties from my mouth.

Now on my knees, I opened my mouth and began sucking the operator's hard cock, bobbing my head back and forth as my tongue wrapped around the stiff length of it.

As I sucked away, I felt Gary's hands untying mine and guiding my hips up until I was essentially on my hands and knees, the operator following Gary's lead as he as well dropped down to his knees, that's when I felt my pussy lips parting behind me, the familiar sensation of Gary's own hard shaft entering me instantly made me moan with pleasure, not only was I having sex with Gary in front of a live audience, I was being spitroasted by a complete stranger, and it was the best sex I've had in ages!

I knew it, Gary was right! There was no competition between all I had felt today and the long stretch of frustration that came before it, if only at that moment, I was convinced I needed this sort of humiliation to be satisfied, and as soon as that thought entered my head, I felt myself orgasm again as hot cum filled my mouth and pussy.

The last thing I remember was the cheers of the crowd as I finally collapsed on the stage in a messy heap of semen, sweat and my own juices, fully aware that there was probably nowhere in our town that I could go and not be recognized as the lady who keeps getting stripped, humiliated and fucked in public.

That didn't sound too bad, honestly, especially considering how everyone else began treating me, but that's another story.