Sarah and the Gypsie's Curse Ch. 07

Story Info
Sarah tries stripping Gary again, this time at the beach.
2.3k words
4.81
7.7k
10

Part 7 of the 12 part series

Updated 04/14/2024
Created 01/12/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I didn't have much luck stripping Gary the last time, so I wanted to try again and see what would come of it.

It was around the end of summer that Gary told me about his friend who had heard of this private beach with limited access, and was willing to talk to the managers so we can get access to it, so we were both very excited to go there.

Naturally, my excitement came from a different place than Gary's, I was looking for an opportunity to see if I could pull a fast one on Gary and leave him as humiliated as he had left me so many times before, and confirm whether or not the curse would let me strip someone else, and I thought this was a prime opportunity to enact my experiment.

Truth be told, this wasn't a purely academic endeavor, I must admit that I thought it would be pretty hot to orchestrate a situation where Gary is naked and humiliated in public, in fact I was so fixated on the idea I was beginning to fantasize about it, about distracting him and stealing his swimming trunks in water, forcing him to come out on land and having everyone laugh and point at him, I might even let a few girls play with his flopping dick, that would surely get him hard, and I would use that to make him cum in front of everyone.

I continued to contemplate the idea, and I decided to include a couple of my friends in the act, after all, that's just more assurance that my plan would succeed, or so I thought, I called them and convinced them to come, as long as I could get them access to the beach, I begrudgingly accepted, and this meant that I had to go talk to Gary's friend.

I managed to get his number out of Gary's phone and called him up, he agreed to get my friends into the beach provided I did something for him, I knew where this was going; he told me that he'd heard about all the sorts of stuff I was made to do by Gary, and he knew me and Gary were fairly open with our relationship (no thanks to the curse, obviously), so he asked me for a blowjob!

Now, this wasn't really that bad of a deal, after all, it's not like the internet wasn't plastered with videos of me giving head and worse, but it was the idea that not only did everyone know about me, but they were more than willing to push me around and make me do such humiliating things in exchange for the simplest favors.

I bit the bullet and reminded myself that this was all to get Gary back, so I got on my knees and gave him what he wanted, and true to his word, my friends later told me that they received a call from him telling them that they were allowed in, and so everything was in place to enact my plan.

And so came the day of our trip to the beach. I had, as planned, worn a one piece suit tight enough to show off my curves and also to keep from falling off or being easily removed, while Gary was wearing a set of normal swimming trunks.

At the beach's entrance the guard stopped us, Gary showed him our invite and the guard, after examining it, was about to let us in until he saw and stopped me.

"Sorry ma'am, you can't come in like that." The guard blocked my way, I was shocked and puzzled at this, I asked him why, he pointed at a sign near the entrance "You see ma'am, this is a topless beach, and I can't let you in wearing that swimsuit."

My jaw dropped, I looked over at Gary and saw the knowing look in his eyes, he kept that little piece of information to himself just so he could catch me by surprise, to be fair, this wasn't even close to being his worst prank played on me, though I wouldn't put it past him to have some plan to escalate the humiliation.

"Fine, I'll just lower the swimsuit down to my waist." Defeated, I resigned myself to exposing my breasts on this beach, it would make my revenge a little less sweet, but I would be normally dressed while Gary had to contend with being fully naked, and then the guard dropped the bombshell on me.

"Sorry ma'am, but that won't do, I can't guarantee that you won't just put it back on, the whole thing's gotta go." And so the guard smacked me with a twist that pulverized my plans to dust, worst yet, I had been hoisted by my own petard, as Gary would have no idea on what type of suit I'd wear, or that the beach would enforce their rules so ludicrously, my hands shakily pushed the suit down my hips and legs until it crumpled down near my feet.

Now that I was naked, stripping Gary naked as well could only be so humiliating, let's be fair, if the two of us were naked, people would probably focus more on me, and Gary would find a way to make it worse, and that was without the influence of the curse ramping up my humiliation.

But once again I soldiered on, humiliating Gary even a little would still be a victory for me, and I still had my girlfriends waiting inside and ready to help me humiliate him, so I had the advantage inside, but for now I was naked, and I was the only one.

Once inside, the staring, pointing and laughing began, this was not how it was supposed to go, it was supposed to be Gary who got stripped and laughed at by everyone while I would be the one squeezing his ass as he shrunk in humiliation, but once again the curse struck, leaving me in that role.

"Oh my god, I can't believe this!" I heard a familiar voice coming from behind us, and right on cue, here come my friends Melissa and Star, ready to witness my abject failure. "You got stripped again!? Already!?"

I felt my body heat surge without limit, I was covering my privates in shame as my very friends came over, laughing and teasing at the sight before them, and because everyone was already used to seeing me naked like this, they had no misgivings about pinching my hardening nipples and smacking my exposed rear.

"And after all that effort you put into trying to trick Gary into stripping, you managed to fuck it up." Uh oh.

"Sorry, what?" Gary's ears perked up at the mention of my plot, this was the worst possible outcome.

"Oh yeah, she had this whole elaborate plan about how she was going to seduce you and strip you naked, then parading you around the beach and letting everyone play with you until you came." yeah, keep running your mouth Melissa, you're doing great! "You know, the typical thing that happens to her."

"Well, not really, I don't think she ever got DP'ed in front of everyone before, that's why we brought the strap-ons." Goddammit Star.

"Well, that's not very nice." Gary said in a condescending tone, giving one of my nipples a firm pinch that produced a yelp out of me and, as much as I didn't want to admit it, it made me so unbelievably wet "I think you deserve a little punishment, what do you girls think?"

"Yeah!" Melissa and Star turned on me right there on the spot, and any hope of me getting Gary back evaporated with their betrayal.

And so began my humiliating parade, at first I had my hands tied behind my back with my own swimsuit as Gary and the girls took a couple of commemorative photos, and then I found myself bent over and spanked in front of everyone at the beach, the laughing and pointing only increased, and my friends took advantage of my prone state to grope my dangling breasts, all while Gary took the time to tease my pussy as he delivered hard and stinging smacks to my bottom.

I was then straightened back up and held in place as Gary slowly fondled me and fingered me repeatedly inserting and pumping two fingers inside of my pussy for all to see, this was even different from his usual fondling that tended to be very gentle and sweet, instead I was subjected to something similar to what I do myself in these situation, meaning he was fingering me without any accountancy for my dignity, it was fingering meant to make me cum as fast and as hard as possible.

I was barely allowed to move at all as Melissa and Star held me by my arms behind my back and even spread my legs apart to give everyone a clear view to the action, letting Gary do his work until I came to a squirting orgasm, it didn't take long thanks to my exposure and Gary's earlier teasing and spanking, my juices gushed down my thighs as my hips bucked with uncontrollable pleasure in front of hundreds of strangers, no doubt all laughing at me and recording me.

That was only the beginning as my two friends used the very strap-ons I intended to use on Gary to spit-roast me in front of everyone, and Gary soon joined them, making me blow him until he came in my mouth, I was kicking myself knowing how spectacularly this backfired.

Once I was sufficiently debased, I had to stay naked for the duration of the planned trip, and since no one was willing to leave early on account of this special opportunity, that meant I was naked in front of everyone for hours, and whenever someone talked to us, Gary and everyone else would invite them to touch me, this led to many more orgasms as complete strangers were offered to grope me, and when they were not told to stop, kept going until I was being fingered to another orgasm.

Of course, the more often this happened, the braver people got, soon I was no longer enjoying the beach, I was too occupied with a half dozen hands mauling at my body and bringing me to one orgasm after another with no breaks in between, I had essentially become a public use toy to be played with.

At the end it didn't matter, and I believe Star and Melissa only continued running their mouths and told Gary about how I gave his friend a blowjob, and before long I was once again on my knees giving complete strangers yet more blowjobs.

I was so exhausted by the end of the day, I didn't notice that Gary and the girls had taken my swimsuit and ran back to the car right away, leaving me naked and alone, I rushed to the parking lot as soon as I noticed, and was greeted by the car leaving with everyone waving at me, I gave chase all the way to the street, and I still wasn't let in, I was left to run around naked for the amusement of Gary and my friends.

I was eventually let into the car, where I was sandwiched between Star and Mel who continued to play with my body, not aggressively enough to make me cum again, but enough to make me squirm in impatience and arousal, at this point I was completely exhausted and unable to resist, I just sat there in submission as they amused themselves.

We finally got home to our apartment, I was told to sit with my back against the apartment door as one last video was recorded:

"Sarah, do you remember how many orgasms you had today?"Gary asked, quite certain neither of us knew the answer to that one.

"No, I lost count." I answered meekly, the answer putting a bullet point on how much indignity I've suffered through.

"Do you think you can cum again?" Gary asked the more important question, it was obvious what was coming, or more appropriately, who was cumming.

"I don't know." I lied, despite the constant climaxing of today, as sore as my pussy felt, I knew for a fact that I could still orgasm, and quite easily at that, I stopped squirting a while ago, but that was it.

"You better hope you can, because I won't let you in until you cum while apologizing for trying to strip me." This curse could be so cruel sometimes, but my body loved it, and I knew I had no choice but to obey.

I let my fingers do their job, slipping into my squelching wet pussy as my hips bounced up and down on the apartment floor, I began saying how sorry I was, how I shouldn't have tried to strip my boyfriend, I knew how unfair it was that this kept happening to me but I couldn't fight back, and now I'm being forced to apologize for trying, my brain maybe just snapped at that moment because I began apologizing for enjoying this and for being a slut.

The more I apologized and basically demeaned myself, the hotter I felt myself getting, and so I kept on doing it until I could stand it no longer, my body shook with the thunderous climax, this was the biggest orgasm of my entire life, caught on camera as always.

I was finally let inside, but I didn't get dressed, I served everyone drinks while naked, and had to obey their every command, which of course chalked up a couple more orgasms to today's streak.

I can't quite remember when the two decided to go home, but at the end of the night, Mel and Star were treated to a show of me on my knees sucking Gary's cock as I fingered myself, I was insatiable in more ways than one.

It seems the more I try to strip Gary (or maybe anyone, not that I've tried), the harder the curse brings its attention to me, I'm not sure how that works, but it was good to know.