Sarah and the Gypsie's Curse Ch. 10

Story Info
Even on a conference business trip, the "fun" never ends.
2.1k words
4.74
4.2k
5

Part 10 of the 12 part series

Updated 04/14/2024
Created 01/12/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Like I said previously, I was becoming a target of stripping not just by Gary, but practically everyone who knew me, and of course, I was now subject to every sexual act that could be attached to said stripping, suffice to say, I was finding myself bent over or on my back a lot more often these days.

This didn't limit itself to our little town, the curse had no geographical limits, wherever I went, regardless of the attitudes in the place, people seemed more accepting of my nudity and humiliation even in places where I shouldn't be recognized.

Take for instance this one time I went on a business trip, this was after my "promotion", but they still expected me to do some work to keep up appearances.

I was staying at a hotel with two of my female co-workers, Jocelyn and Eve, who after a day of meetings and seminars, I was surprised that I managed to survive with clothing intact, well, the outer layer of clothes at least; Eve and Jo managed to coax me out of my underwear, I was wearing a relatively short business skirt and white dress shirt, losing my panties only meant that I was a bit breezy since it was difficult to see what was happening beneath, not so with my shirt however, that was thin enough to show the outline of my hardening nips, and to top it off Eve and Jo made sure to keep so many of buttons of the shirt undone, I was essentially walking around the convention hall with my cleavage on display and my nipples plain as day.

After that ordeal, the two decided to go to the beach, and I was dragged along with them, quite naturally.

Even the trip to the beach itself was mostly uneventful, only mostly however, since Jo and Eve decided to distract me long enough to steal my bikini and tied my hands behind my back with said swimsuit, I was forced to run out on the beach in front of everyone as they pointed and laughed at me before they returned the bikini to me, but that was the extent of their shenanigans... For the time being.

After having a day of relatively harmless fun, we headed back to the hotel at a fairly late hour, inside our rooms, the girls decided to get a bit more frisky and started kissing and touching me all over, I didn't think to resist until I noticed that they had stripped me naked once again and had pushed me against the room door, I was starting to lose myself in the pleasure when they opened the door and shoved me outside, still completely naked.

I banged on the door a little before thinking better of it, I didn't want to draw any more attention to this situation, however. Jo and Eve had other plans in mind.

The girls opened the door with the chain on and told me that if I wanted back in, I'd have to get a new keycard from the reception desk, which of course is utterly insane for anyone normal to even consider, however, I had no choice.

I headed down to the lobby, taking one very tense but thankfully uninterrupted elevator ride in the process, and stepped out naked in front of the front desk staff.

Now, like I said this was extremely late at night, so even the staff, just two guys, were the only people around, I don't have any confirmation of this, but I suspect the two were either acquaintances of the girls already or have been informed by them about this situation as the two gave each other knowing glances when they saw me.

I asked them to give me a new key for the room, but they just laughed and asked to see some ID.

Now, it may shock you, but I had neglected to carry identification on me as I ran down naked to the lobby, when I pointed this out, the guys hemmed and hawed, saying how they really shouldn't do this but were willing to make a deal.

I was told to sit on the counter facing outwards and masturbate to orgasm, thankfully, the place was empty, so this was a simple task (one, I'm ashamed to admit, I have gotten used to performing), I hopped onto the counter and wasted no time playing with myself.

In no time at all, I was pulling at my nipples and fingerbanging my pussy for these two guys that I hardly knew, and of course, they didn't hesitate to pull their phones out as they nudged each other and laughed, I squirted out my juices in orgasm for them and their cameras not long afterwards..

The guys finally agree to give me a key card to my room, but they told me they'll be coming along to make sure I wasn't scamming them or anything, and so I had another ride on the elevator, this time with two "gentlemen" whose hands wandered and roamed all over my naked body.

I nearly laughed when, upon arriving at the room, Jo and Eve told the guys that they didn't know who I was, I believe their exact words were: "we don't typically associate with exhibitionist sluts".

The nerve of these girls, though I must admit, I did feel my pussy contract in pleasure as they called me an exhibitionist slut.

The guys decided that the best course of action would be to call the cops, I caught myself and started begging them to let me back in and stop this humiliating charade, at which they laughed at me and told me that they'd let me in if the boys can make me cum.

And so I found myself bent over, hands against the wall, getting groped and toyed with by the two boys some more, this time more boldly as they fingered me to a second squirting orgasm in the hallway of the hotel.

Finally satisfied with my sufficient humiliation, the girls let me into the room, where I found myself getting used as a sex toy yet again, I didn't get much sleep last night, though I did lose count of how many orgasm I was brought to by the girls.

Now if you think that was the end of it, think again. As the girls repeated this scenario two more times, once for each remaining night we were on this trip.

I can't remember much about the second round of seminars, as this time around the girls didn't let me out of the hotel room with underwear on, and during the seminars themselves, which were large enough to be held in an auditorium, they led me to the back row of seats where I was stripped naked and teased to a couple of orgasms throughout the whole day's worth of seminars.

That isn't to say nobody noticed what was happening, I was probably attracting as much attention as the seminar itself.

We went back to the hotel immediately that day, and the girls wasted no time in stripping me naked and pushing me out the door, sending me on my way to the lobby, I would find even more people waiting there to watch me masturbate for a new keycard before getting escorted back to the room.

And just like the last times, the girls pretended to not know me, and the guys pretended like this was the first time I came up here and that they were going to call the cops on me. I decided to go with the flow and beg my co-workers to let me back in, in hopes that they would make me do something lewd and humiliating.

Naturally, the girls would oblige, and the demands got bolder each time, the second time I was asked to get on my knees and blow the guys, I happily did as I was told and took the boys' thick shafts, one in my mouth and the other in my hand.

I would bob my head back and forth, lips wrapped around one shaft as I fluffed the other guy in preparation to switch, and that's how I found myself swallowing one load of cum as the other plastered his deposit all over my face.

After all of that, I failed to get a moment of respite as it was the girl's turn to bring me to another set of multiple orgasms all along the night.

The third and last time around, we had a presentation of our own that day, and just as you might expect, the girls basically stripped me in front of the entire auditorium!

While the girls prattled on about I don't know what, their hands roamed across my body, first stripping me slowly of my clothes, once I was naked on stage, their hands continued, this time massaging and molesting my body, at this point I was lost in a haze that prevented me from understanding nearly anything, that is, until I heard my name being called by Jo:

"Sarah! Are you paying attention?" She asked, I blinked in confusion, not knowing what was happening but now painfully aware that I was naked and unbelievably horny in front of hundreds of people on stage.

"Apologies ladies and gentlemen, this is one of the hazards of our new method, I'm afraid girls like Sarah become a bit too slutty." Eve apologized to the audience, who laughed in response to my abysmal state.

"Sarah, remember our presentation about how designating a company slut not only improves productivity but makes the person more obedient, so be a good slut and demonstrate that by cumming for the audience."

Dumbfounded, I nodded and I began masturbating where I stood on the auditorium stage without objection, fingering my pussy and toying with my clit, the girls didn't just stand there watching, they took my breasts in hand, kneading them, toying with the nipples with their fingers and mouths as I squirted to an orgasm in front of hundreds of colleagues chanting for me to: "Cum! Cum! Cum!"

I wasn't allowed to get dressed, the two forced me to walk around naked on the convention floor, when I wasn't being led around to just be groped by whoever was passing by, they'd go and meet "clients", and offer to let them use my mouth and breasts if they agreed to business deals, I'm not even sure if those deals were real, now that I think about it, some of those companies werent.

I'm not sure how many of those deals were even real, but I know that I was covered in cum by the end of the convention due to all the blowjobs and boobjobs I gave out.

After I had returned to the hotel, I was once again thrown out by the girls and made to masturbate to orgasm in front of what was now a couple of dozen people occupying the reception area, none of whom I could even name or recognize, almost nothing compared to this morning's "seminar", but considering the more intimate setting, I was morbidly humiliated nonetheless, all before being brought back up to the room and told to let the boys have their way with me, to put it more clearly, I had to let them fuck me.

And this, at the end of the trip, is where I found myself once again bent over and sucking one guy's cock as the other guy pounded my pussy from behind, with Jo and Eve laughing and recording my spitroasting session being held out in the hotel hallway.

The last thing I remember was the girls inviting the boys in and running me ragged that last night, turning me into their personal sex slave, railing me and making me cum more times than I could count, all I knew was that I was a sticky, cum covered mess by the next day.

Once we returned home, I was delivered to Gary by the girls, fully naked on the ride back home, of course, and the cab driver was more than pleased to watch the girls bring me to a couple of orgasms on the way, not to mention my naked body being escorted up to the apartment building was a treat to everyone on the street, in the apartment they shared all the videos they took and received from the boys with Gary.

As Gary was accustomed to, we sat down to watch them all on our tv, joined by Jo and Eve, my body played with as I bounced on Gary's dick while I recounted the story of what happened, all while being forced to admit how much I enjoyed getting stripped and used by countless men I had never met before this trip.

I wasn't lying, of course, and that really only served to make me think; I was given a license to strip naked and even have sex in public with no repercussions, so why wait for this stuff to happen?

I should totally do this myself.