Sarah and the Gypsie's Curse Ch. 11

Story Info
Sarah gets famous enough to be recognized by strangers.
2.4k words
4.77
3.3k
4
0

Part 11 of the 12 part series

Updated 04/14/2024
Created 01/12/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As I said previously, I enjoyed getting stripped and played with on my business trip so much, I had begun contemplating steering into any attempts to strip me, this was one of the first instances.

One day I had taken my car to the shop to get it checked up on, the mechanic told me it would take a day to finish working on it, meaning I had to find some other way to get to work that day.

One option was Uber, but I figured it would be a waste of money seeing how I could easily take a bus to work, there was even a stop right on the same street where we lived.

Seeing how I would most likely be spending the day naked at work, I didn't have to show up in business attire, which was one of the few "benefits" of this deal (for a normal person, of course), and so I wore a nice and light sundress that day to beat the oppressive heatwave, no bra and a simple pair of panties, of course, my nipples were visible through the sundress should they get hard, but that didn't prove very relevant as you would soon see.

The inside of the bus was packed, I walked all the way to the last row, where one seat was empty in between two young looking people, one a boy and the other a girl, they looked young enough to be college freshmen, making them approximately half my age.

The first half of the ride was spent in silence, I caught the two stealing glances my way, but I gave it no mind, I was lightly dressed and, thanks to the fairly light nature of my dress, my figure was quite distinctly visible through it.

Halfway through the ride the girl leaned over and asked if I was THE Sarah, I felt my heart skip a beat, but I pretended not to know who they meant.

"You know, the slut that keeps 'getting stripped' and fucked in public places." the boy brazenly elaborated on which Sarah they meant, I felt myself blush a crimson red; they were bang on the money.

"I'm sorry, you must have confused me with someone else." I acted coy, but I couldn't keep the smile off my face, the two must have picked up on that, and the girl spoke up again, barely loud enough for the three of us to hear:

"I bet we could prove it," I stuttered, but the girl kept on going "how about, if we prove that you're THAT Sarah, you'll do whatever we tell you to as long as you're on the bus."

I was still taken aback by the forwardness of these two, so far, outside of Henry and Kelsey (who I have other stories to tell you about them, believe you me), the people who stripped me and used me were people who, theoretically speaking, were within my circle, but now I was being goaded by this curse into getting stripped by complete strangers.

I didn't mind, though, this was, ultimately, the same thing that was happening to me over and over, the only difference is that I didn't even know the names of the people doing this to me, that, and I've decided a while back to lean into what this curse was really offering me.

I silently nodded, giving the two my consent, and they frantically began scrambling on one of their phones, it didn't take more than a few minutes before they produced a video and showed me, and sure enough, there I was, my face captured clearly on the screen, silently moaning as two men's hands wandered all over my body, I believe this was in my office, when they offered my body for use to the top two workers that month, they clicked another point further down the timeline, I was now on my knees, one cock in my mouth, the other being vigorously jacked by my hand, another skip down the timeline, I was being spitroasted by the two cocks.

I looked up from the phone screen to see the two looking at me expectantly, I sighed and gave in (or at least, made a show of doing so, I was on board from the moment my identity was blown).

"Okay, I'll do whatever you want." I accepted.

"You mean..." The boy was almost salivating at the prospect, wanting to make sure that I meant exactly what I said, I wasn't going to let him down:

"Yes, anything you can think of," I transparently looked down at the phone screen, indicating to the two that I am including that sort of thing in my "anything."

The young couple looked at each other, grinning from ear to ear, the two turned back to me as the girl gave out the first command:

"Stand up!" She barely whispered, still worried about the prospect of having me as her personal plaything.

I obeyed my command, gone were the days where I would blush from head to toe in embarrassment, if there still is a blush, it was from the exhilaration and arousal.

I now stood in front of the two, as I came to my position, I noticed the other bus riders were beginning to take notice of me.

"Turn around." the girl gave the second command, now I was facing everyone else, I wondered if any of them knew what was about to happen.

It should come as no surprise that this sundress I was wearing barely hung to my body with a simple string knot behind me, four strings meeting between my shoulderblades, it wasn't a very secure knot; just secure enough to keep the dress on, but loose enough that if, by any chance, I would happen to get it caught in, say, a bus door, it could easily be undone and either ripped off my body or, given the possibility that the strings would come loose of the door's grip, simply allow the dress to fall to the ground.

The looseness of the dress was then promptly demonstrated by my two temporary masters, I felt the strings loosen behind my back, and sure enough, the flimsy sundress found itself slipping off my body almost instantly, leaving me standing in front of a packed bus wearing nothing but a pair of high heels and a white pair of panties.

I was barely coming to terms with the exhilarating state of dress I was in when I felt fingers insert themselves into the elastic bands of my skimpy panties, slowly but effortlessly pulled down until gravity took over once again and took over the job from the fingers, leaving me wearing nothing but the shoes on my feet.

I stared lustfully at the watching audience of the bus-goers as the two kids behind me wasted no time, given my rear presented towards them, in fondling and squeezing it, something I'm sure was quite visible to the audience in front of me.

The two shifted in their seats and pulled me down by my hands to sit between them, as they turned their focus on my front this time, they took my breasts in hand and mouth, rubbing and squeezing my tits, pinching, flicking and biting gently on my nipples, they of course did not neglect to tease my pussy, which was practically leaking at this point.

Soon enough, I was cumming to a squirting orgasm on this bus for all to see, and just in time to arrive at my work's bus stop, that said, they refused to return my clothes to me, meaning I had to walk out the bus and into my office completely naked, sweaty and smelling of sex, which was usually how I was at the end of my day as opposed to the start.

This all had happened on a Friday, since I had hoped that this meant my car would be done by next week, alas, that was not the case, you'll be shocked to know that I wasn't exactly devastated by the fact that I had to take the bus again.

On the bus, I spotted the couple sitting in the same place again, I waved to them and they waved back, but then beckoned for me to sit by them once again, and I happily obliged.

"So this time we'd like you to strip by yourself." The boy said to me, I feigned surprise, but to be honest, I was anticipating this the moment I saw them again. I asked why.

"Well, the bet was that you'd do whatever we said as long as you're on the bus," the girl said slyly, and I felt my loins tingle with the weak justification "we never said it was only for that one time."

"Well, I guess that's fair." I agreed with the flimsy logic, getting up and stripping out of the tanktop and skirt I was wearing.

"Honestly, I think she would have done it even if our reason was 'just because'" They remarked just as I had gotten completely naked, and I felt my pussy tingle at the implication; I wasn't wearing any underwear on account of none being available, laundry day, honestly, I would never go out commando in the hopes that someone might stop me and persuade me to humiliate myself in public on account of my flagrant exhibitionism, I swear.

But I digress, they sat me down once again, and once again the bus-goers were treated to the sight of me getting brought to orgasm over and over until I reached my destination, where, once again, I was not allowed to get dressed.

My car was ready that afternoon, and the trip to the mechanic was also an interesting story that I will recount at a later date.

Now, despite my car being in good shape, I opted to take the bus once again, and this time the two were rather surprised when they saw me, after all, I had gotten on the bus completely naked save for a pair of shoes.

"Is your car still in the shop?" the girl asked as if she knew the answer.

"Oh no, I got it again yesterday." I said, as if completely oblivious to their insinuations.

"Okay, but why are you naked?" The boy asked inquisitively.

"Well, you keep taking my clothes, so I figured I'd save some money and leave them at home." I replied in a matter of fact fashion, the two chuckled at my response.

"Well, for being naughty, I won't let you sit with us until you satisfy me." the boy unzipped his pants and pulled out a stiff cock not much shorter than Gary's but a bit thicker.

"I don't even know your name!" I feigned offense at this proposal, quite transparently as knelt down in front of the thick shaft that I couldn't take my eyes off.

"I'm Deacon, this is my girl Rebecca, now get to work." Deacon took me by the back of my head and forcefully shoved my face against his cock, I obeyed and eagerly took it into my mouth.

Not wanting to remain idle, one of my hands snaked its way down to my soaking wet pussy and began playing with it as my head bobbed back and forth against Deacon's rod, I was getting close to the edge when Deacon let me know that he was also at his limit, once again grabbing hold of my head and gagging me with his thick cock as he spurted his semen down my throat, that sent me over the edge, and I was amazed at that, I had orgasmed just from sucking his cock.

True to their word they let me sit with them and receive many more orgasms before I had to get off the bus and go to work, where my co-workers were more than happy to skip the portion where they take my clothes off right into using my as their sex toy.

I don't need to tell you that this wasn't the last time I had ridden the bus, nor the last time these two used me on it.

The next time I got on, I was not only forced to suck Deacon's cock, but eating Rebecca out and giving out oral sex to any passenger who volunteered, suffice to say, I was covered in cum by the time I got to work, however, all that meant that I was not allowed nor able to cum myself on the bus, not even once, which had the causal effect of me walking into the office with my fingers in my pussy, sitting down next to Callie (the very one who kickstarted my office humiliation) and coming to an earth shattering orgasm before I even got to say good morning to her.

They didn't just force me to give out blowjobs in the subsequent days during the whole ride, thankfully, sometimes it was just the casual fondling and bringing to orgasm, one time they even forced me to yell out (quite loudly, might I add) that I was a slave to a couple of teenagers on camera as I was masturbating and just as I was squirting my juices out.

You can imagine that, eventually, Deacon just sat me down on his lap and fucked me as I bounced up and down inside of a public bus, also on camera.

That was the last day I had ridden the bus, but not the last time I'd seen the two, from that point on, they'd call me over to their place and use me as their sex slave there or vice versa, and by that I meant that they'd come over to my place, not that they would become my slaves.

This usually entailed me being naked and doing their housework like a maid, relieving their urges however they wanted, and of course, making me relieve mine for their amusement.

They'd occasionally have guests over, to which all of the above applied, but eventually Gary told me that he'd like to meet them, and so we ended up, all of us, at my place, everyone agreed that since I had been fucked by so many other men, it was fair for Gary to have sex with Rebecca (with her very enthusiastic agreement, of course) and so we would spend many days in a sex filled foursome that tended to last all day.

I have not once managed to figure out a way to break this curse, nor have I run into the old lady again.

I even began to occasionally forget that this was the cause of my eccentric lifestyle, thinking that I was simply prone to running into situations one would normally find in a porn movie.

To be fair, I think I'm past worrying about this so-called curse.