Sarah Cheated Whilst Engaged

Story Info
Paul wanted to be cuckolded. Sarah confessed...
2.5k words
3.59
16.5k
10
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
edsoames
edsoames
87 Followers

***I have previously posted the following story on a number of other sites***

A dear friend of mine got in touch recently. Years ago we were on a course together where her morals went out of the window. She wrote that just lately her husband has wanted to share her. I suggested she finally confessed to him regards her pre-marital infidelity as a test of his wishes. This is what she wrote for him together with her first extramarital sex...

After all these years Paul you want me to open my legs for other men, it's becoming an obsession. I want you to read this. If it upsets you I'll deny its veracity and that will be the end of any mention of sharing me ever again. There will be no more role play with me pretending I've been out with someone.

Some months earlier we had taken each others' virginity Paul and I was really into our lovemaking but I hadn't realised how vanilla it was. Our wedding was still six months away. I had to go on a three week training course in the Peak District up in Derbyshire. I didn't consciously plan to cheat on you but I did find myself packing my sexy underwear and my stockings.

There were fifteen of us on the course, nine female and six male. I was one of the youngest. Alice, you remember her, she took a guy to her bed the first night. She told me later that her husband hadn't touched her in months.

On night three Jason offered to buy me a drink. He was unassuming and softly spoken. He had the good looks those of mixed parentage often have. Dad would have been mortified if he'd known his princess was flirting with a guy of afro-caribbean heritage.

Alice had taken her beau to the room we shared so I was glad of Jason's charming company. The evening flew by and the drinks dissolved any inhibitions I was clinging onto. Jason suggested a stroll in the cool spring air.

Across the road from our small hotel was a large car park which served as a starting point for walkers and as a lover's lane for those seeking a secluded spot for a bit of loving. We could see something of the valley and of the woodland in the moonlight, a view that lasted all of three seconds before we were in a passionate clinch.

Jason's hand caressed my breasts as we pretty much ate each others' face off. Then he dropped both hands to run them up my thighs, lifting my skirt as he did. Jason paused when he reached the flesh at the top of my stockings. His finger pushed aside the flimsy gusset of my moist knickers before it probed my wet pussy, slowly at first, barely parting my labia. Jason knew just where to linger. Another finger followed. I could hardly stand as he finger fucked me. A car pulled into the car park, we were in the glare of its headlights, Jason didn't miss a beat, he just carried on fingering me.

The thought passed through my mind that here I was, cheating on my fiance with someone I'd known for three days, someone coloured and a lot older than me, and I was being watched from a car by strangers, I was acting like a slut. At that moment Jason's thumb brushed over my clit and I came. Jason took his fingers from my pussy and put one in my mouth and told me to lick it clean. I'd never tasted my juices before.

Jason's hands went to my shoulders, his gentle pressure telling me what he wanted. You've tried haven't you Paul but I've always said no to putting your cock in my mouth. Jason felt my resistance and stopped. He told me it was ok. He took my hand and suggested we went back into the hotel. The car drove off.

I felt guilty, not for being unfaithful but for not giving Jason what he wanted and told him so. He squeezed my hand. Arm in arm we walked through the bar and up to his room. Jason was naked before I'd unbuttoned my blouse. His dark cock pointed to the ceiling. I suddenly felt very self-conscious.

Jason took me in his arms. He turned me around so that I was facing away from him but facing towards the mirror. He lifted my skirt so his cock was against my knickers and the flesh at the base of my spine. Jason cupped my breasts. I leaned back into him and closed my eyes. He told me to open my eyes so I could watch his hands on my body. He undid the rest of my blouse buttons and helped me shrug it off. Jason unclipped my bra and took it off. My skirt had an elasticated waist which he pushed down over my thighs. I watched transfixed as Jason's once again cupped my breasts. He ran his hands down over my belly and into the waistline of my knickers, the contrast in our skin tones adding to my excitement. Jason hooked his thumbs and eased my last remaining modesty over my hips and down my legs. His right hand went to my pubes, his left hand to my left nipple while his lips and teeth set my neck and ears tingling.

Jason had me bend forward, told me to look in the mirror. At his first thrust I truly became a slut cheating on her fiance. I wanted to please Jason in any way he wanted to use me and though hardly able to breathe I told him so.

He asked where his cock was. I told him it was inside me. He asked again. I told him it was in my pussy. Once again he asked. I screamed "You're beautiful cock is in my cunt fucking me" at which point Jason tensed, moaned, and emptied his spunk into me.

We climbed onto the bed and lay there for a while just talking and kissing. He told me he was thirty-four and in an open marriage. I told him about you Paul and how we were both virgins when we met. I told Jason that we only ever used missionary when we fucked, and yes I used that word.

I could feel Jason's cum oozing from me. His hand went to my pussy. This time when he put his finger to my mouth it very clearly had a blob of spunk on it. Jason told me to look him in the eyes and lick it off. It was a thrill being told what to do, being submissive to him, so I did as he wanted. Then he told me to get his cum from the source and pushed me down to his flaccid cock. I kissed his shaft a few times before putting his stiffening cock in my mouth. I could taste our mixed juices. Jason guided me, taught me how to thrill a man with my tongue and lips. I must have been doing it right because he soon started fucking my mouth, He was almost at my throat when I felt him twitch, moan and coat my tongue. I started to get off the bed. Jason held into my wrist and told me he wanted me to swallow it. I did.

We spent the night together. Jason had me again in the morning, a quickie before we showered and went down for breakfast. Jason told me not to wear bra or knickers. He said it was so he could see my nipples move under my blouse and so he could daydream about the easy access under my skirt.

We spent most evenings in his room making love. He expanded my horizons and raised my expectations regarding love-making. Jason introduced me to the pleasures of mild pain and many different position among other things.

I couldn't believe such feelings as Jason evoked in me Paul. I thought our sex was good, you'd feel me, you'd fondle me, sometimes you'd finger me before I'd spread my legs and let you fuck me, but Jason was far more experienced than we were. We benefited from my cheating because I brought a lot of it to our bed introducing something different every now and then.

Paul, you and Jason are the only men I have had inside me, do you still want me to add more to that?

Of course Paul wanted more...

I disappointed Paul for about six months. Once he got his head around my confession he hoped I would drop my knickers everytime I left the house. On his wishlist were things like watching me and another guy, a threesome, us hosting a gangbang, me seducing some of his friends, me paying for a taxi on the back seat, and many other fantasies he had. Some I gave into over the years, some stayed as his fantasy. I very nearly didn't take a lover at all because Paul was pushing so much and his fantasies were spiralling way past my very narrow limits. I tried to temper Paul's expectations by roleplaying with him, pretending I'd given in to someone at work or on a night out with the girls. When it did happen it was unplanned.

We'd been invited to a wedding. My hairdresser had fallen ill. I had to find another who could fit me in at short notice. A yellow pages search took me Estevan's on the highstreet, a swish, very expensive salon. I'd never been there before. Imagine my surprise when it turned out that Estevan was Steve, an old school friend and former boyfriend. Steve was the first guy I had let touch my bare breasts and I also let him put his hand in my knickers a few times but that was as far as it went. Steve didn't push for more and along came Paul, who seemed to be much more of a man and who did want more. Before we split I had wondered about Steve's leanings.

Steve didn't notice me at first, he was working on someone's hair. He was full on camp and his client was loving it. My appointment was the last of the day so Steve let his salon girls go. As soon as we were alone Steve dropped the camp act, asked if we could hug and kissed me on the cheek, squeezing me slightly more and for slightly longer than I would have been comfortable with had it been anyone else.

Whilst Steve had dropped the camp act he still had a gentle air about him and was full of compliments about my hair, my skin, my looks and with a glance at my chest he added a comment that I had grown.

I felt very relaxed as Steve washed my hair, his touch and the occasional firmness I felt in his groin as he 'accidentally' pressed gently against my arm while he repositioned himself to better rinse my hair. I smiled to myself as I recalled that he had never asked me to touch his manhood. I found myself wondering what it looked like and how it might have felt inside me if I'd let him take my virginity.

Steve's softly spoken but quite innocent conversation was having an effect on me. My nipples were pushing against the sheer fabric of my bra and my silky blouse. I could feel a dampness in my knickers. I found myself wanting Steve. The next time his now very obvious tentpole brushed against my arm I looked him square in the eye and smiled. Steve interpreted my smile as a green light to become bolder, he kissed me as his hands cupped my breasts, his thumbs teased my nipples.

I'd already decided he would be the third man to make love to me, if he was willing, but hadn't reckoned on him living over the shop. He took me by surprise when he gestured towards a door in the corner. He looked the salon door. I got out of the chair and allowed him to silently lead me upstairs. It wasn't the first time Steve had taken someone up there, a pair of some other woman's knickers were still hanging from the bedhead. He apologised for that and removed them. I stepped out of mine and placed them where hers had been.

Steve was as gentle in his approach as he had been all those years ago. He undid the buttons of my blouse one by one, the back of his hands touching my chest as he did so. Steve pushed my blouse down my arms and while his hands were behind he unclipped my bra. He placed his thumbs in the waistband of my skirt and eased it over my hips. I stepped out of it. We caressed. Steve kissed me passionately. I lay on his bed as he undressed. He climbed between my legs, giving my pussy a lick and planting a string of kisses up my torso as he lay on top of me. I glanced down, Steve's wedding tackle was pretty much the image of Paul's but as he slid into my very wet and willing pussy he felt very different. Perhaps it was me reacting in a different way to his thrusts, perhaps it was that despite the urgency of his thrusts he was gentle, unlike either Paul or Jason, the man I cheated with some years ago.

Even when Steve eased off it was like he was sending a throb through his cock. I felt Steve almost climax but he somehow stopped it in its tracks. He climbed off of me, put his thumb in my mouth and nodded down to his cock. I took the hint and shuffle down the bed so I could take him in my mouth. His almost orgasm had left some sperm oozing. I licked it off then took the whole of his shaft into my mouth. Though the same size as my husband's offering the veins, ridges and other bulges made Steve feel different as I sucked him. He also tasted different. Steve tried to warn me and pull out my mouth as an orgasm he couldn't stop overwhelmed him. I swallowed it all and licked his cock clean. We chatted idly while I licked him back to life. When he was ready he took me with long slow strokes and gentle words of love. He managed to call me a slut and a whore in such a way that it sounded like 'I love you'.

By the time he was ready to shoot a second load I was writhing in ecstasy. I orgasmed just as he was making "you are my cunt" sound like it was a term of endearment.

We lay there in each others' arms enjoying the post coital bliss talking of what might have been. We showered, dressed, he finished my hair and then I went home to Paul who was over the moon as I told him what I had done while he licked my sore and swollen pussy. Paul came inside me just as I used the words Steve had used when I was cumming. I told Paul I was Steve's cunt.

edsoames
edsoames
87 Followers