All Comments on 'Sarah Embraces Her Naughty Side'

by Sarahlovesto69

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
InspiriniousInspiriniousalmost 8 years ago

I always enjoy an exhibitionist story from the female POV.

sexywriterflasexywriterflaalmost 8 years ago

Well done and very sexy. Your writing gets better the more you do, and it shows!

gatthuygatthuyalmost 8 years ago
Great story!

I love the discovery aspect of this! I enjoyed how you described her building confidence as she continued pushing her boundaries. Please keep writing. I enjoy this character and would like to see what other adventures she has.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Good times

I remember the first time I shared my naughty selfies too. My best friend's boyfriend was in Boot Camp and had been wanting naughty pictures of her for some time. When he called her, she asked who would see them, her idiot boyfriend told her the whole unit would see. Not only do they share them, but they were running a contest. He tried hard to talk her into sending photos that would help him win. She was pretty upset.

Honestly, I was more irritated at him because he told the truth. I'm sorry, but I was expecting him to lie that "ONLY he would see" them. That was what my boyfriends did. They'd promise not to share but then show them off to a few friends. With her boyfriend blabbing the truth, it made it almost impossible to send him any private pictures.

I had a LOT of MIXED feelings and thoughts, but most of me was both turned on and jealous. I tried to talk her into doing it. It didn't work. When I tried to goad her into it, she dared me to do it and claim to be her. My brain froze when she said it. Even before she started to convince me to pretend to be her, I knew I wanted to do it. I just didn't want her to know I was willing and EAGER.

I didn't really know her boyfriend. I met hi a few times but never really spoke to him. I think that, and knowing how many guys were going to see them, but NEVER me that got me to agree. That was my first naughty photo shoot when I was DRIPPING wet and HORNY the whole time! True and good memory

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userSarahlovesto69@Sarahlovesto69
229 Followers
Kik is tributentrade - depends on my mood but up to trade pics sometimes or chat about stories/new ideas :)

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES