All Comments on 'Sarah Opens Up Ch. 03'

by Bridgekicker

Sort by:
  • 19 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Love this series. Sarah is continuing to move toward becoming a submissive and she said she likes rough play. I hope she continues her journey she now wears the anklet maybe eventually she will get some permanent markings tattoos or maybe piercings to seal her status. Keep up the great work.

2soon2no2soon2noabout 2 years ago

She has a fetish for black men. I don't think it's rare at all. If we call them polka dot men would it be okay. It's not racist to write about someone's supposed miss-information about black cocks.

If he was in any way condescending, that would be different, but he is not.

Bridgekicker is giving way to much latitude to the trolls. Delete their drivel.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Hello Bridgekicker,

Both stories are great.

I find the one from Sarah a little better.

I do not know what you plan as a continuation,

a suggestion would be that Sarah works in a BBC club as a stripper

and fuck slut.

I wish that both stories will be continued.

You should not be influenced by these negative comments,

just go on your way.

The praise from Stormbringer should confirm you in your writing.

One more thing about these negative comments.

I think it is always the same person.

He is not forced to read these stories.

With us in Europe one would say to this primitive way of writing and the

and the person who wrote it, "you can see what a brainchild he is".

That heats that he is not the brightest light on the cake.

Translated with www.DeepL.com/Translator (free version)

tony2210tony2210about 2 years ago

Great Storries please continu with more exposier and new members fucking your wife

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Great story love it keep up with another chapter I Can give you a great story about my own wife someday ED V

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

I think your stories are great and can only rate them with a five.

Find it super r that you can not be influenced by such primitive comments.

I would only have one request that Sahra is not tattooed, because that is forever.

Piercing is ok but please no tattoos.

They are forever and would only disfigure her beautiful body:

I hope that we can soon read the continuation and much more super stories from you.

Translated with www.DeepL.com/Translator (free version)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Appendix:

How should Sarah explain a tattoo to her children, families and friends.

Foot or belly chain or navel piercing would be sufficient.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Hello Bridgekicker, when is Sarah Opens Op 4 coming ?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Very good story. Want op 4.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Great stories. Just a note though, you seem to have changed Antoine’s name to Tyrone a few times during the poker game.

Mr_BradyMr_Bradyover 1 year ago

Superb ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️

LoisKnight69LoisKnight69about 1 year ago

First story in this series was good. Second Story wasn't bad but went too much to the wild fantasy route. The third story has totally derailed by the end of the first page. It has lost all semblance to reality and a basis of reality is necessary for a good story. Otherwise it is just a dirty joke. The idea that Antoine comes over and plays poker with two middle-aged men and no one else is silly; that's Sarah plays with them, as a lone female, on a regular basis is even funnier. It would have made more sense to turn it into a swap story of some kind with at least one other wife joining. Plus changing Antoine's name to Tyrone made it seem like the author is cutting and pasting from another story. Also what happened to their kids? And leaving the nude picture of his wife using a toy on his phone is not something a successful lawyer would be doing. The story became dumb and may have great sex scenes later but those scenes could be dropped in any story because this story has jumped the tracks

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Beautiful!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Sarah is an insatiable slut. When either her husband, Steve, or her super trainer Antoine cums, she simply moves onto the other. She alternates men so each can rejuvenate their cock. It may appeal to some but the fancy trucks with refrigeration for food storage, stoves to prepare gourmet meals, actual beds, and showers repulse me. Perhaps the intention was to make them seem rich and sporty. To me, it signified spoiled rich brats ruining the wilderness. Also, doesn't the magnificent stud Antoine date or have friends his age in his own financial bracket? The sex scenes are wild and are hotly written in nasty ways but they feel contrived. I was surprised Sarah didn't spend the night with Antoine AFTER fucking her husband to sleep, then return to wake her husband with a morning bj so he could watch her morning romp with Antoine. It is obvious that Antoine will visit Sarah at home on a regular basis in the future.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

I think it's the correct time to stop. It is just repeating same old theme. Getting sick of it.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Bizaare. Its like'Lord of the Flies' except with unrestrained sexual libertines. Primal and a bit atavistic. How neanderthal? A picture of a caveman with club dragging a woman into a cave... not 21st century femdom, but animal lust.

thomasf479thomasf4795 months ago

I love the evolution of these stories. You're the best on literotica at it.

HotdiggitydogHotdiggitydog4 months ago

Normally, once her ass has been taken, I would move on since, for me, the journey is just as erotic as the sex but your description of the erotic acts and keeping the husband interested has kept me interested. 5 stars. Reading on.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 months ago

Cut and paste and repeat with the sex. Sarah and Steve need to see a Dr as they have forgotten about the trip to Mexico, and what Antoine/Tyrone? did right down to the hickey, so did Jax in part 1 and she was naked most of the time. And he had 11 inches!! And she was the stripper at Jax's bachelor party for his friend, and got groped by each man, and 1 of them, David 9 inches joined them in their room for split roasting and DP from the 2 black men (9 inches, 5 inch circumference and 11 inches, 6 inch circumference = 11 inches of stuffing!!) And that was part 2. And in part 3, Antoine is thicker and the fuck of her life? Also Steve in part 1 and 2 didn't just stand around as in part 3, but has pushed and instigated Sarah every time.(Almost pimping her out to Antoine!!) As another commentator said, it's derailed and I won't carry on. Also author, we know that this is interracial so why every paragraph it's white skin, white pussy, black this, black that.....

almost fetishising it. Or written for people with bad memories, like Sarah and Steve!!

*Anony-mouse*

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userBridgekicker@Bridgekicker
I'm a new writer, but I've been reading stories on this site for 25 years. I believe loving couples can and should have extraordinary sex, and I enjoy writing about it. I respond to constructive feedback and enjoy hearing from people in the lifestyle or from those who are thi...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES