Sarah Opens Up Ch. 04

Story Info
My wife gets stranded in a cabin with three black men.
11.7k words
4.7
62.9k
120

Part 4 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 03/29/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Bridgekicker
Bridgekicker
1,117 Followers

After our offroad weekend trip with Antoine, we cooled things down quite a bit. It seemed like once the pressure was out of the system so to speak, everything returned to normal. We resumed our usual friendships, and our sex life settled down. Sarah still met up with Antoine at the gym every day for her workouts, but he maintained his professional demeanor with her, and she cut down on the flirting. He came over for poker nights, but there were no repeats of our pool table escapade.

Antoine finished modifying his Jeep and asked if we wanted to do an out and back loop on the Saturday of Memorial Day weekend. He wanted to make sure it was trail ready before doing any longer trips. I was familiar with the trail he wanted to take it out on. There were several good technical sections and a lot of stream crossings. It was one of my favorite trails. The kids were both spending the weekend with their friends, so we had Saturday free to hit the trails.

Friday night before our trail ride, Sarah met me at the door holding a glass of wine. She kissed me as I walked in the door, and I could tell she was feeling randy. She had a sexy smile on her lips, and her kiss felt extra soft.

"How's my sexy man feeling tonight?" Sarah asked.

"Great after that kiss," I told her. "How was your day?"

"Good," she replied. "I took a long bath after I dropped the kids off."

"I'm glad you're all done with the budget," I said. "You probably needed a relaxing afternoon after all your hard work this week."

"That's not all I need right now," Sarah said with a sideways smile. "I've missed you lately.

"I've missed you too," I said as I kissed her. "It's been a busy couple of weeks."

We had great sex that night. I looked down admiringly as we made love. I couldn't believe all that we'd been through recently. Despite the adulterous sex we had with Antoine, we were still perfectly satisfied with each other. But the thought of her teasing him again slipped into my consciousness.

"Will you dress up for him tomorrow?" I asked in the heat of our sex.

I felt her body tense as she looked up at me questioningly.

"You know where that could lead, right?" Sarah questioned. "Are you sure you want to go there again?"

"My God, yes," I sighed. "I love when you tease."

"You know how he reacts when I do," she warned. "He'll want to have sex with me again. You're okay with that?"

My cock hardened even more when I thought about it. She looked at me knowingly, and she knew my answer. I could feel her pussy moisten as her own feelings betrayed her. She bit her lip and came on my thrusting dick.

"Why?" Sarah asked after we both came down from our orgasms.

"I don't know," I said. "I guess I love watching you completely lost in passion. Even when it's with someone else. Especially when it's with someone else. Watching your toes curl as your body convulses around another man. It drives me insane."

"I can do that with you," Sarah said. "Heck, I just did.

"I know, but something was awoken inside us both, and you know it too," I said. "I know you crave it as much as I do. You want him to take you again. To push you beyond what you thought you were capable of."

"Oh God, this is so wrong," Sarah shuddered.

The following morning, I laid out Sarah's outfit for her. She wore a pair of the shortest cutoff jeans shorts I'd ever seen. The bottoms of her round cheeks were peeking out of them. She wore her cowboy boots, a white tank top that was well above her belly button, and a straw cowgirl hat to top it off. I made her skip the bra, and her nipples were fairly obvious under her white shirt.

We met up with Antoine at the trailhead as we were finishing airing down our tires. Sarah was squatting down, putting the cap on the valve stem as he pulled up, presenting him with a great view of her round cheeks. She had an extra arch in her back, and I could tell she wanted him to see what she was presenting.

"Hi folks," Antoine said as he hopped out of his Jeep. "Hope you don't mind, my cousin and a good friend of mine came along for the ride."

Sarah stood to see two passengers inside the Jeep. The passenger door opened, and a large black man with long dreadlocks jumped out, followed by another black man in the back seat. He had a shaved head like Antoine.

"This is Russell, my cousin," Antoine said as he introduced the man with the dreadlocks. Russell was probably six-six and about 290 lbs. He looked like an offensive lineman.

"I'm Steve, and this is my wife, Sarah," I said as I shook his giant hand. Sarah did the same.

"I'm Russell, but you can call me Russ," the big man said in a baritone voice.

The two men eyed my wife appreciatively in her sexy country girl outfit. They didn't stare too obviously, but their eyes drifted over her round breasts that were poorly contained in the white tank top. I'm sure they enjoyed the view of her ass when they drove up as well.

"And this is my good friend, Mitch," Antoine said as he introduced the bald man. He was probably six-three and 240 lbs, and very lean in his black tank top. He was the same age as Antoine and had been friends with him since they were kids.

Sarah had a look of disappointment on her face. She'd wanted to tease Antoine today, but these unexpected guests put an end to her plans. Antoine aired his tires down, and we hit the trails a few minutes later, with him taking the lead.

I looked over at Sarah in the passenger seat and admired her long legs in her cowboy boots. She looked stunning dressed as she was. Her tits bounced with each bump in the trail, and I could feel my shorts tenting at the sight of her.

"Sorry, Sarah," I told her. "I didn't know he was going to bring company."

Sarah looked at me with a look of frustration as she folded her arms in front of her.

"I never would have worn this if I 'd known," Sarah complained.

"It's okay," I consoled her. "You look hot in that outfit. I'm sure the other two won't mind. Maybe you should flirt with him anyway just to mess with him. Who knows, maybe he'll show up at the house unannounced again..."

We continued to drive the trail, and we crossed several fun sections and steam crossings. The weather was perfect and warm. We stopped at the end of the loop to have lunch at a nice spot with a great view of the valley below us.

We barbecued burgers and had a few beers as we talked and had a good time. Russ and Mitch seemed like nice guys, and Sarah seemed to warm up to them as well. Russ seemed like he came from a rougher side of the tracks and had a lot of what looked like prison tattoos, but he seemed to be friendly regardless of his upbringing. Mitch was a lot like Antoine as far as personality and looks. They both had a hard time keeping their eyes off her scantily clad body as she pranced around in front of us. Her Daisy Duke shorts were definitely getting everyone's attention.

Sarah intentionally bent over at the waist in front of Antoine, presenting him with a great view of her round ass in her cutoff shorts. He looked at her with desire in his eyes. He wanted nothing more than to bury his thick cock in her again. The way she was teasing him was driving him insane. Her nipples were clearly outlined under her thin tank top, and her ass looked like it needed to be fucked.

"I like the outfit, Sarah," Antoine whispered as she was getting her burger ready.

"Steve picked it out for me to wear today," she said teasingly. "You like it?"

"Your man has great taste," Antoine replied. "He trying to get you fucked again?

"Maybe," she teased. "And maybe you blew it when you brought company with you."

"I may have to take a raincheck then," Antoine said as he was tempted to pull her to him and rip her clothes off right then and there.

"Speaking of rain, that doesn't look good," Sarah said as she looked at the storm clouds quickly moving over the horizon. "We better get going soon or we're going to get dumped on."

We all noticed the storm clouds at the same time and began cleaning up our lunch. The wind picked up as we were cleaning up, and I was concerned we'd be caught in a torrential downpour. It was quickly getting very dark.

We jumped in our trucks and hit the trail to make our descent home. The rain started quickly after we started driving, turning our path into mud. Thunderheads shook the ground as lightning struck around us. Hail poured from the skies making our ride much louder. We came to our first stream crossing, and what was a small stream a couple hours ago looked like a whitewater river.

"It's roaring good, but it's still shallow enough to get through," Antoine said over the radio. "Follow my lead."

Antoine's Jeep surged into the water. The roaring water went over the wheel wells and up against the driver's side door. He continued to move forward until he was across the flowing river. I followed right after him and could feel the water pushing the Landcruiser sideways as I steered against it. Any more water, and this would be uncrossable.

"That was getting a bit too much," I said. "We may have to wait this storm out."

"I was thinking the same thing," Antoine replied.

"What are we going to do?" Sarah asked me, concerned.

"Hopefully, the storm will pass soon," I said. "If not, we'll be camping."

"Shit, I didn't even bring a jacket," Sarah said as she folded her arms across her ample chest.

We continued down the trail for another forty five minutes. The storm was not letting up, and the thunder continued to roll. We came to the next stream crossing, and it was immediately apparent that we would not be able to get through. The stream had risen at least three feet, and was rushing like a class five rapid.

"Shit, what are we going to do?" Sarah asked.

"Dave's cabin," I quickly replied as I picked up the radio. "Antoine, follow me."

I backed my Land Cruiser up and turned onto a small trail to my right. My friend had a hunting cabin about three miles down the trail from there. About a quarter mile from the cabin, a small tree had fallen across the trail. I stopped the truck and assessed the situation. The tree was small enough that I could pull it off the trail with my winch.

"Sarah, go hook the winch up to the tree, and I'll pull it out of the way," I told her.

She jumped out of the truck as I fed her line from the controller. She wrapped it around the trunk and I was able to pull it off the trail. Sarah jumped back into the truck, and I continued down to the cabin.

The cabin was a well built log home that I helped my friend Dave build a few years earlier. It was hooked up to a well, and had running water inside and a nice loft with a couple queen sized mattresses. It had a foldout couch bed as well. It was hooked up to solar for power and even had a hot water heater and shower. Luckily, I still had the key.

We parked the truck and made a dash for the door in the downpour. The rain was freezing, and the weather went from 80 and sunny to 40 and freezing in just a matter of minutes. The five of us huddled under the porch as I opened the cabin door.

There was a large pile of firewood next to the stove, and Antoine grabbed a couple logs and some paper to get it going. We went to the trucks to get our sleeping bags as food since we were likely going to be spending the night. The rain was showing no signs of letting up.

We huddled around the cast iron stove as the fire started to warm the freezing cabin. We were all shivering and soaking wet in our drenched clothing. None of us were dressed to be out in the rain. Antoine stripped his wet shirt and jeans off and threw them on the hearth. Mitch and Russ did the same, leaving all three men in just their boxer briefs. I joined them by stripping my own pants and shirt off.

I looked at Sarah for the first time and immediately noticed her shirt was completely transparent. Antoine's eyes widened when he turned and looked at my shivering wife. Her pink nipples were standing against the thin white tank top as her teeth chattered over the fire. Her wet skin was glowing in the fire light, and her whole body quivered in front of us. Russ and Mitch stared at her silently as her beauty started to have its effect on them.

Sarah stood by the fire as the heat started to warm her body. She looked over at the three men and noticed how they were staring at her. She looked down and saw the outlines of three huge cocks that were tenting in their boxer briefs. She looked down at her own body for the first time and noticed how transparent her white shirt had become. Her pink nipples were making their own tents in her tiny white tank top. She looked back at the men's hungry stares, and her nipples hardened even more.

Antoine made eye contact with my wife, making her shiver. The teasing she did earlier filled him with lust, but that was nothing compared to the wanton desire burning through his body right now. Seeing Sarah soaking wet and practically topless was too much for him. He looked like needed her now, and she looked into his eyes with recognition in her own. She trembled in fear of his familiar stare.

"You can't," Sarah resisted as Antoine moved toward her.

"Bitch, you've been teasing me all day," Antoine told her as he pulled her into a kiss, making her screech.

Sarah tried to hold her lips closed, but his persistent tongue was able to penetrate her lips. In a matter of seconds, her tongue was pushing back into his mouth as they were lost in lust. Antoine's hands pawed at her body as he caressed her breasts through her wet tank top. Antoine's hands continued to maul her body as he reached down and grabbed her bare cheeks below her shorts.

"You dressed up for me, right?" Antoine asked.

"Yes," Sarah whispered timidly.

"Tell them, Sarah," Antoine ordered. "Tell my boys why you dressed up today."

"I wanted to dress up for Antoine," Sarah admitted.

"Bitch, why did you dress up for me?" Antoine yelled.

"Be.. because I wanted to have sex with him," Sarah cried.

"Because you wanted to get fucked," Antoine said. "And I'm gonna fuck you, slut."

Sarah looked at me with fear in her eyes, but below the surface, I could tell she wanted this. She was breathing hard, and her face was flushed.

"Did you bring your anklet?" he asked.

"Um, yeah," Sarah admitted.

"Why ain't you wearing it?" Antoine asked.

"Because you brought your friends, and I didn't want them to know," she said embarrassed.

"You didn't want them to know how much you love big black cock?" Antoine smiled.

Sarah nodded.

"Put it on," Antoine told her.

Sarah reached into her pocket and pulled out her anklet. She bent over at the waist, presenting me and Antoine with another great view of her ass. Mitch and Russ had an equally great view of her dangling breasts under her transparent top as she put the anklet on with shaky hands. I doubted she was shaking from the cold now. She looked aroused.

"Why do you wear that anklet, Sarah?" Antoine asked. "Tell my boys."

"Steve likes me to wear it," Sarah tried to diffuse.

"Slut, tell the truth," Antoine raised his voice again. "Tell them why you wear it."

"So other men know I'm available," Sarah admitted.

"What kind of men, and for what?" Antoine asked again.

"So black men know they can fuck me," Sarah finally said.

"So now my boys know what you need, Sarah," Antoine said. "Your husband is going to strip you for us, and then he's going to let us give you the fucking your hot white body needs."

Sarah looked at me with uncertain eyes. Her body was trembling in fear and desire all rolled up into one. I walked to her and kissed her deeply and pulled her up against me. I pressed my torso against her, and I could feel her pressing against my hardness as we kissed wildly. I knew she felt my arousal.

"I want you to do this, Sarah," I whispered. "Let yourself go."

I turned her so she looked at Antoine as I grabbed the hem of her shirt. She bit her lip as I slowly pulled it upward. Although her breasts were mostly visible under the thin wet fabric, all three of the men's eyes got wider as I slowly revealed her naked breasts to them for the first time.

"Oh God, baby," Sarah breathed into my ear as her big round breasts bounced free of the shirt.

I pulled the shirt completely off her before bringing my hands down to her erect nipples, pinching them and caressing her tits in front of the three men.

"Look how they are looking at you,* I whispered. "Look what you are doing to them."

"Mmmmm," she moaned as she saw the huge bulges in their underwear.

I then slid my hands down to the waistband of Sarah's jeans shorts. My hands shook as I unbuttoned her top button. The second one came undone quicker and then the third. I then put my thumbs in her waistband and pushed them down her hips as she stared into Antoine's eyes wantonly. Her body trembled as his eyes surveyed her. I pushed her wet shorts further down until they were past her thighs, and they dropped to the floor, leaving her in her teal thong.

"They're going to fuck you hard, baby," I whispered. "Then I'm going to fuck your sloppy pussy when they're done with you."

I pulled the thong down and past Sarah's thighs as it dropped to the floor. She stepped out of it and stood in front of us in all her naked glory. I reached around her and caressed her breasts and touched her wet folds as I pulled her against me.

"The next time you touch my pussy, it'll have other men's cum in it," Sarah whispered. "Are you sure you want to do this?"

"Yes," I groaned as I kissed her passionately.

I remembered just then about the sofa bed and went to the couch to pull it out. I reached for the handle, knowing this was a symbolic act. I was preparing the bed for my wife to be mated on by three black men, two of them being men she just met a few hours ago.

Antoine picked my wife up and laid her on the bed, kissing her wildly. He kissed down her body until his lips were planted on her clit, making her moan. He pushed Sarah's thighs up and back as he attacked her moist labia with his thick lips. He slurped and sucked her folds before focusing on her clit with his mouth and tongue. He reached his hands up and caressed her breasts as his mouth feasted on her pink treasures.

Sarah's eyes rolled back in ecstasy as she reached forward and grabbed the back of Antoine's bald head, pulling him into her center. Her toes curled inward as her body writhed in the pleasure he was providing her.

The anklet dangled off her with the queen of spades charm, showing everyone in the room what her body was there for. Antoine pushed two of his fingers inside her and stroked her G-spot as he attacked her clit with his lips and tongue.

"Oh, yes! Mmmmmm!" Sarah moaned as Antoine quickly brought her to an orgasm.

My wife's body looked amazing as she gave herself over to her pleasure. Her firm thighs quivered as her orgasm pushed wave after wave of convulsions through her core. Her breasts heaved with every breath and her lips pursed in a sexy "O."

Antoine kept his mouth attached to her until her body settled down. He then looked up and smiled at my flushed wife who looked at him appreciatively. Antoine raised up and pulled Sarah's body to the edge of the bed as he lined up his giant dick with her spread labia. He pushed forward until the tip was nuzzled between her pink folds.

"You need to ask me," Antoine said as she stared up at him wantonly.

"Oh God," Sarah screeched. "Please put it in me."

"Put what in you, Sarah?" Antoine teased. "You need to say it."

"Give me you big black cock, Antoine," Sarah said, tired of his stalling and making her beg for it. "Fuck me, you black bastard. Fuck me hard."

"Here you go, slut," Antoine said as he pushed all the way in with one long thrust of his hips.

"Oh fuuuuuuuuck!" Sarah screamed as Antoine's balls pressed up against her ass.

Bridgekicker
Bridgekicker
1,117 Followers