Sarah Opens Up Ch. 03

Story Info
Sarah gets to know her personal trainer.
17.3k words
4.7
42k
79

Part 3 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 03/29/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Bridgekicker
Bridgekicker
1,117 Followers

If you haven't read the first two chapters, I'd suggest you start there. This one could stand on its own though. If you don't like wives having sex with other men, don't bother reading this. I've only been writing these stories for about a month. It amazes me that people will read a story they know they won't like and then make rude comments to make themselves feel better. I get it, maybe you've been cheated on, and that's a horrible thing. But some people enjoy stories about unconventional / unrealistic marriages. If that is for you, enjoy.

A few months after our trip to Mexico, I was at my desk at work, and a text popped up to me and Jax from Sarah, saying, "How are my two lovers doing today? I put these on and thought about you, Jax."

Two pictures were attached to the text. The first was my wife standing in her silver heels, white panties, garter belt, and stockings. She was also wearing a silver anklet I recently purchased for her with a spade charm. I found out what the spade charm meant and thought it was stimulating when Sarah would wear it around the house. She knew what it meant and loved to tease me with it.

The second picture was of Sarah laying on our bed. Her panties were laying next to her, and she was spread eagle with her ten inch black dildo stuffed in her wet pussy. I could see her cream coating the bottom of the shaft.

I stared at the pictures and was completely aroused at my desk, knowing the last time my wife wore those clothes, she had the cum from two black men seeping out of her holes. Knowing she sent the pictures to Jax only intensified my erection. I felt the cravings that had been satiated for a while. The image of Sarah rolling her ass in circles as the two men double penetrated her with their big cocks filled my brain. Knowing Sarah sent those pictures confirmed to me that she was missing it as well.

I met Sarah at the gym everyday after work. When I first arrived, she wasn't there yet. I ran into Antoine, her personal trainer. He was about six-five and 245 pounds of lean muscle. His dark brown skin made him look extra defined.

He'd been working with her for several months now, and I was more than happy with the results. Her ass was definitely firmer, and had actually grown in size it seemed. Her slender legs now had firm muscle tone, and she looked great in and out of a bikini.

Antoine was twenty-nine years old, and he sold real estate locally and was well-established selling lake properties to wealthy coastal dwellers trying to escape the bigger cities during and after the Covid outbreak. He'd accumulated quite a portfolio for a young man, and I helped him prepare a living trust since he was helping Sarah in the gym.

We'd become pretty close, and he was becoming a good friend. I'd had him over for our Superbowl party this year, and we had great conversations, especially when he saw my signed John Elway and Peyton Manning gear in my man-cave.

He also enjoyed overlanding, and he had a well equipped Toyota Tacoma that he'd rigged with a fully functional kitchen, shower, awning, rooftop tent, and everything you'd need to get you out of sticky situations. He was currently building a jeep in his barn behind his home. We'd been out on the trails a few times, and his knowledge of mechanics helped me to fix a few things on my rig.

"Sarah's not here yet?" I asked Antoine.

"No, I haven't seen her," He replied.

"What do you think about us getting Russel Wilson this year?" I asked him.

We were both huge Denver Broncos fans. I started back in John Elway's early days as a quarterback, and he became a fan in his later years when he won the Superbowl. Now, Elway was a decision making executive for our team, and he gave up the world to get Russell Wilson as our quarterback.

"Bruh, it better work," Antoine replied. "We gave up our first and second round picks for the next two years, plus a shit-ton of money."

"I know, but the guy is special," I said, trying to be optimistic. "I'll have you and Craig over for some games this year."

"Hell yeah, that sounds like a plan," Antoine replied.

"Where the hell is Sarah?" I asked no one in particular. "Let me text her and see where she's at."

I pulled up my text string completely forgetting her last text was a picture of her with a black dildo inside her. Antoine was looking at my phone as we stood shoulder to shoulder facing the parking lot.

"Oh shit," I said as I quickly turned my phone off.

Just then, Sarah's red Jeep Rubicon pulled into the parking lot. She stepped down from the raised 4x4 looking stunning. She was wearing her gray leggings and a pink sweatshirt over a sports bra. Her blonde hair was pulled back in a ponytail. Damn, she looked good. We both watched her as she entered the gym and confidently strolled toward us.

"Hi love," Sarah said as she kissed me.

"Hi babe," I said.

"Hi Antoine, are you ready to kick my ass today?" Sarah said with a smile.

"Always," He replied. "The question is, are you ready?"

"I'm always ready to work out," Sarah bragged.

They started with some stretches, and I went off and did my own stretches before doing my chest and back routine. I watched through the mirrors as Antoine helped Sarah with her stretches and talked to her. I noticed his eyes drift over her body appreciatively, but not in an overly leering way. I couldn't help but think he was seeing her differently after seeing her picture on my phone.

We continued our workouts for the next hour. I walked by Sarah while she was doing squats. Her gray leggings were stretching over her round ass, and I could clearly see her camel toe as she reached the bottom of her squats. Antoine was seeing the same view I was, and I noticed he had a large bulge running down his gym pant leg. He made eye contact with me, and looked away guiltily.

We finished our workouts thirty minutes later and headed home afterwards. We had dinner with our kids and prepared for bed.

I noticed Jax texted back finally, saying, "Holy shit, Sarah. You are hot as ever! I had my work phone and didn't get this until just now. You made my day."

Sarah giggled as she looked at her notification from Jax.

"Did you like my text, Steve?" Sarah asked me.

"I couldn't leave my desk for thirty minutes after you sent that, my dick was so hard," I told her. "I couldn't get that image out of my head."

Jax sent another text saying, "You still do this to me."

There was a picture attached with Jax's hard cock filling the screen. Sarah looked at it and licked her lips.

"You may have caused that reaction in more than just me and Jax, Sarah," I told her.

"What do you mean?" she asked.

"When you were late for the gym, Antoine and I were talking for a while, and I pulled my phone out to test you, and guess what picture was filling the screen on my last text string."

"Oooh shit!" Sarah replied as she covered her eyes, embarrassed.

"Yes, oh shit." I repeated. "A stranger on vacation is one thing, a good friend is another."

"Did he say anything?" Sarah asked. "Are you sure he saw it?"

"He didn't have a chance to say anything," I told her. "You pulled up right after I had the picture up. Neither of us knew what to say. But when you were doing squats, I saw him leering at your ass, and he had a huge bulge in his pants. I caught him looking, and he had a guilty look in his face when he saw that I caught him."

"Oh wow," Sarah responded as she thought about him seeing her picture. "I was kinda horny today, and I watched our videos with Jax. I came three times, and one after I sent that picture. I never thought Antoine would see it."

Sarah bit her lip as she thought about Antoine getting hard after looking at her picture. The fact that she had a big black dildo stuffed in her pussy would let him know about her recent fetish. Part of her was humiliated, but another part of her, the naughty part, was on fire.

"He saw it, babe," I told her. "The cat is out of the bag. Do we just pretend he didn't see it, or do you want me to talk to him about it?"

"No, I don't see a point," Sarah said. "I'm sure you're not the only guy with nude pictures of his wife on his phone."

Sarah was extremely aroused when we had sex that night, and it did not take long for her to cum. We didn't talk about Antoine seeing her picture, but I knew she was thinking about it. We both were.

Sarah and I met up at the gym the following afternoon. She was stretching with Antoine when I arrived. Unlike the day before, Sarah was wearing lavender short tights and a matching sports bra, a far cry from her normal soccer mom activewear. Her outfit left little to the imagination. Antoine and her were laughing and carrying on a conversation flirtatiously.

"Hey, babe," I said as I kissed her lips.

"Hi honey," Sarah replied with a bit of a naughty smile. "How was your day?"

"Not bad," I said. "We picked up a new case today that looks promising. How was yours?"

"Great, Jenn and I went shopping and had lunch," she replied as she bent over to stretch her hamstring.

Her ass looked delicious in her thin tights, and I could practically see her labia through them. Antoine was taking in the view from the front, and her ample cleavage was spilling out of the top. She exuded sexiness.

"You and Craig are still coming over Friday night for poker, right?" I asked.

"For sure," Antoine smiled. "I wouldn't miss a chance to take your money. Or Sarah's cooking."

I hit the squat rack after my own set of stretches, and Antoine and Sarah worked her back and chest. I noticed their chemistry had changed from previous interactions. She was flirting. We finished our workouts and headed home.

"Nice workout gear," I smiled knowingly.

"I thought you'd like it," she replied with a naughty smile.

"Me or Antoine?" I asked.

"Both," she replied honestly.

"You liked him seeing you, didn't you?" I asked.

"I never thought of him that way," Sarah admitted. "He's so much younger than me, but..."

"You're still a beautiful woman, Sarah," I told her. "And he's a 29 year old man with two eyes. I've seen the way he looks at you. Are you sure you want to flirt with someone this close to us?"

"I really enjoy his company, but he knows how close we are," Sarah said. "It's just harmless flirting."

"Well if you keep flirting, that might change," I said. "Is that what you want?"

"Maybe," she said guiltily.

We jumped in the shower together. Sarah had a hunger in her eyes. I grabbed the soap and caressed her body with it. I could feel her body melt into my touch. Her nipples were as hard as bullets when I reached around her body and caressed her round breasts.

I moved my hands down her firm belly and touched her moist folds. I could feel her hard clit poking out the top of her labia. Sarah turned when I touched her there and our lips met. Her tongue darted into my mouth as she wrapped her hand around my hard cock.

Sarah dropped to her knees and took my cock into her mouth. I could feel her tongue swirling around my cock head as she sucked me into her. She suctioned hard as she took me into her throat.

"I love watching you do this, Sarah," I told her as she deep throated me.

"I love doing it," she replied as she took me back in her mouth.

"Right now, I want to taste you," I said as I picked her up and sat her on the tiled bench.

Sarah spread her legs and I licked between her labia. I could taste her excretion as it flowed out of her moist folds. She needed this as much as I did. I ran my tongue up and down and into her pussy and then sucked her clit into my mouth as her body writhed above me.

"Oh, ahhh, that feels good, Steve," Sarah moaned.

I shoved my fingers into her and hooked them against her spongy G-spot. She was rapidly approaching an orgasm as her body shuddered. I stroked her G-spot quickly and sucked on her clit as her orgasm overtook her. I sucked hard on her clit and licked it through her orgasm as she pulled me into her. I only stopped when she shook and pushed me away from her.

"Fuck me, now!" Sarah said as she stood and bent over, arching her back for me.

I slid my hard cock into her with one easy thrust. She moaned in pleasure as I gave her what she was craving. We picked up the pace as we mated. She pushed her hips back at me as I slammed into her, making her ass ripple with every thrust. Our bodies made loud wet slapping sounds under the flowing shower water.

I slammed into her as our bodies were getting close to release. I pushed my thumb into her ass and fucked her harder. She moaned appreciatively as we climbed towards our climax. Sarah reached under her body and stroked her clit as I kept thrusting into her. I felt my balls tightening, and I pushed deep into her releasing my cum into her womb.

"Yes, fuck!" Sarah screamed.

Sarah felt my seed splashing into her depths, and it set her own orgasm off. I could feel her ass squeeze my thumb as her pussy did the same to my cock as she convulsed in pleasure.

We separated from each other when our bodies were finally done cumming. We held each other and kissed deeply under the hot shower water.

Friday night came, and Sarah whipped up snacks and dinner for our poker night before going to the bedroom to freshen up. I let Antoine and Craig in, and we went to my man-cave to play poker.

Craig was a good friend of mine who owned a boat dealership in town. He's in his early forties and knows Antoine from the gym. Craig is one of those fun people to be around and is always good for lots of laughs. He's about six feet tall with a stocky build and has blonde hair that is starting to gray. We all share a common love for the Broncos, and Craig and I hit it off with Antoine because of it.

Our house has a walkout basement that I converted to a full guest house with its own bedroom and bathroom, full kitchen and island/bar, pool table, a round solid wood table and chairs, four TVs, a great sound system, a large leather sectional, two deep leather chairs, a fireplace, and lots of sports memorabilia adorning the walls.

I served everyone a beer and set out chips and dip on the table. We'd just sat down when Sarah walked down the steps. I could hear her coming as her heels clicked on the hardwood floors.

Sarah was wearing a casual sleeveless floral mini dress that flared at the waist and came to about mid thigh. It had a V cut that showed lots of cleavage, and she obviously had to skip wearing a bra. She was wearing strappy heels that accentuated her calves nicely. Her blonde hair was down and had a nice wavy curl to it.

"Hi boys,* Sarah said as she broke our temporary trance.

"Oh, hi Sarah," Craig said.

"Hello beautiful," I said as I kissed her cheek. "You look amazing in that dress.*

"Well I have this guy to thank for giving me this body," Sarah said as she kissed Antoine's cheek.

Antoine was speechless as he admired Sarah's beauty. Her perfume was intoxicating and her lips felt soft on his cheek. He felt his cock stir in his pants.

We all sat down, and I dealt the cards. Sarah sat to my right, Antoine was across from me, and Craig was to my left. We played Texas holdem and took turns dealing and winning. Our chips were about even after about an hour.

"Who's hungry?" Sarah asked.

"I'm starving," Craig said.

We all agreed to pause the game for a bit while Sarah served us her famous spicy chicken wings. When she leaned over the table, I could clearly see her nipple as her dress pulled away from her chest. I saw Antoine admiring the view from the other side of the table and assumed he was seeing the same thing.

"Can I get you all another beer?" Sarah asked.

We all nodded, and Sarah walked to the refrigerator to get them for us with a sexy sway in her hips. She bent at the waist to get the beers from the bottom shelf. Her round ass was presented to us as her skirt lifted slightly. I could almost see the hint of the bottom of her cheeks. I turned and caught Antoine staring at her, and I smiled at him knowingly.

She brought our beers and gave them to us before sitting down to eat. She crossed her right leg over her left, and I looked down at her leg. That was when I noticed it. She was wearing her ankle bracelet with her spade charm. I looked up at her, and she knew I saw it and smiled sexily.

I could not believe she wore this in front of our friends. I don't think Craig would be able to see it, but it was on her right ankle, and Antoine was sitting to the right of her. It would be hard for him not to notice if he looked down.

"How do you like my wings, Antoine?" Sarah asked as she uncrossed her legs and put them down facing him.

His eyes looked left from his plate to Sarah's legs, pausing when he noticed her anklet and spade charm. He followed her long creamy legs up her luscious body to her smiling full lips and big blue eyes. "Was she coming on to him?" Antoine thought to himself.

"They're delicious, Sarah," Antoine replied as he licked the sauce off his fingers. "I love your cooking."

"You have to give me your recipe, Sarah," Craig said as he devoured a chicken wing. "These are outstanding."

We finished our wings and sweet potatoes and resumed our poker game. Sarah kept getting up to get us beers and made a habit of showing off her smooth thighs whenever she bent over. Antoine was no longer hiding his appreciation of her either. Craig seemed oblivious and was too focused on his cards to notice the flirting going on between the two of them.

Craig's focus on his cards paid off, and he had a decent stack of chips in front of him until Antoine got a straight flush and took most of his pile. We played for another hour, and Sarah and Antoine had the last of the chips.

"It's just me and you, Sarah." Tyrone said cockily.

"Time for me to take your money, Tyrone." Sarah smiled sexily.

Sarah looked at her two cards and made her bet, and Antoine matched it. On the flop, an ace and king of spades appeared. Antoine studied Sarah, as she did the same to him. She bet a stack of chips. He saw her bet and pushed all of his chips in. She took a breath and pushed her chips in to call his bet. The next two cards were flipped over, revealing a ten of spades and an ace of clubs. Antoine smiled at Sarah and flipped his cards over showing the other two aces.

"Four aces," Antoine bragged. "Looks like I'm taking your money tonight."

Sarah held Antoine's gaze but didn't budge. Her lips curled up in her own grin as she flipped a jack of spades over on the table. His eyes widened as he realized if she had the queen of spades, she'd win the hand.

She flipped her queen of spades on the table to everyone's astonishment.

"How appropriate," Sarah smiled. "Queen of spades makes a royal flush."

"Well played, Sarah," Antoine said, astonished she beat him. "He did not miss her reference to her queen of spades, but he maintained his poker face.

We cleaned up the table and walked upstairs. Sarah walked in front of Antoine with Craig in front of her, and I tailed behind the three of them. I looked up the stairs and realized I could see under Sarah's dress. She was wearing a teal thong and her ass looked amazing. She had a sway in her hips that made it seem like she knew what she was doing. When she turned and looked back at Tyrone, I knew for sure. Tyrone's eyes were locked on her ass, and he didn't realize she was looking back at him.

"Damn, Sarah. Thanks for the view," I said smiling. "You may have taken Tyrone's money, but you just made up for it."

"No kidding, I'd pay to see a view like that," Tyrone admitted, laughing. He looked down at her anklet again and confirmed it was a spade charm.

The image of her with the black dildo stuffed in her pussy filled Tyrone's mind again. He'd masturbated thinking about the image several times since he'd seen it. Now she was showing him her ass. His cock was throbbing under his jeans.

Bridgekicker
Bridgekicker
1,117 Followers