Sarah Opens Up Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My wife wrapped her hands around his forearms, and pulled on him, thrusting her hips back at him saying, "Now fuck the shit out me, Antoine!"

Antoine needed no further prompting, and he pulled all the way out of her before plunging back in. Every time he removed his cock, Sarah would cry out wantonly, desperate for him to put it back inside her. He did this over and over again until Sarah was begging him to fuck her, and that is exactly what he did. He began pile driving into her with all of his might. He fucked her so hard the sectional was moving across the floor.

"Yes, yes, yes, yes, yeees!" Sarah cried as she got what she needed.

Antoine grabbed her ankles as he continued to fuck her. He saw the silver chain with the spade charm.

"You wore this hoping I'd fuck you, didn't you?" Antoine asked.

"Steve bought it for me," Sarah grunted. "He likes when I wear it."

"But you wore it while I was here last week and today," Antoine said. "Did he make you wear it?"

"No," she admitted.

"Tell me why you wore it, Sarah," Antoine grunted as he pulled his cock back and stopped thrusting.

"Because I wanted your big black cock inside me!" Sarah cried. "Now fuck me!"

"I'm getting close, Sarah," Antoine said as he resumed pounding her hard. "I'm going to cum inside your white pussy, Sarah. You're gonna take my black seed."

"Oh fuck, yes!" Sarah cried out in pleasure.

Antoine was sweating now as he picked up his pace to a frightening speed. His youth and vitality was evident in the pounding he was giving her, and he was nearing his own climax. Our home was filled with the sounds of sex as they fucked each other with every ounce of strength in their bodies. He wanted to give her his seed, and she wanted to take it. She was nearing her own end as she received the fucking she needed since I accidently showed Antoine that picture. That mistake set about this chain of events that was seconds away from coming to fruition.

"Ah fuck, I'm about to nut, Sarah!" Antoine grunted.

"Yes, give it to me! Cum inside my white pussy!" Sarah begged.

Antoine pushed all the way into her and mashed his mouth into hers. He shoved his tongue into her mouth, and Sarah met him half way as their bodies came into each other. His body trembled and his balls pulsed as jet after jet of his potent seed were planted into my accepting wife. Her body convulsed as her own orgasm shot through her body and mind. She could feel his seed filling her womb as her body accepted it and came around him.

Antoine and my wife held their bodies still as they both enjoyed their post coital bliss. They continued to kiss softly as he laid over her with his giant black body. She looked so sexy with her toned legs wrapped around him in her high heeled shoes.

Antoine rolled off her and fell back on the couch as his huge dick slipped out of her with a loud wet suctioning sound. Sarah laid there with her legs spread open. Her pussy was red and inflamed from the pounding it received. Their combined fluids were dripping out of her and down her ass to the couch below.

Sarah turned and admired Antoine's swollen dick covered in their combined seed. There was something about a dick covered in cum that drew her in every time. She felt like it was her duty to clean up the mess she made, a service she would gladly provide.

Sarah dropped to her knees in front of his semi hard cock and began swirling her tongue around its base, slurping up the white coating. She followed the trail up and around his shaft until it was completely cleaned off. She wrapped her pink lips around his cock again and slowly engulfed it down to its base.

"Fuck I can't get enough of watching you do this," Antoine moaned.

"I don't ever want to stop," Sarah replied as she sucked him back into her throat.

Sarah felt his cock come back to life in just a matter of seconds. He was rock hard again and ready to fuck her.

"Get up here," Antoine told her. "I'm going to fuck you from behind."

Sarah crawled up on the chaise on all fours. She put her face on the cushion and arched her ass back at him tantalizingly.

"Steve loves watching me get fucked like this," Sarah breathed.

"Is that true Steve?" Antoine asked.

"I fucking love it," I admitted. "Give it to her good. She loves it just as much as I do."

Antoine lined himself up with my wife's pussy and pushed into her with one hard thrust, causing her to moan loudly. He wasted no time building up a rhythm. He wanted to fuck her hard from the start. His hard thrusting detached the chaise from the rest of the sectional as it slid across the floor. He held her hips and pulled her into him as his body slapped against hers, banging his balls into her clit.

I loved watching Sarah getting fucked from behind. There was something so animalistic about her in this position. It's a position of total surrender, and seeing her do this for Antoine as he pounded her from above ignited my own need for her. I stripped off my clothes and stood in front of her. She looked up at me with glazed eyes as she received one of the best fucks in her life.

She pulled my cock into her throat and moaned into me as she was split roasted by the two of us. She took my cock to the root easily after doing the same to Antoine. He continued to drive hard into her, pushing her into me in the process. I pulled her face to my groin as we both used her for our pleasure.

"Your wife has one fine ass, Steve," Antoine said.

"I know," I said. "And it's looking even better since you've been working with her."

We were talking about my wife as if she was a piece of meat. As I looked down at her, I could tell she enjoyed it. She wanted to be used as our fuck toy. She wanted nothing more than to service both of our cocks. Watching her ass ripple as Antoine drilled into her with his giant dick was pushing me over the edge. I'd been watching these two tease and fuck each other for over an hour now, and my body couldn't take any more. I needed release, and she was going to take it from me.

"Oh fuck, babe," I moaned. "I'm cumming!"

Sarah suctioned hard on my dick as I released jet after jet of cum into her mouth. She sucked and swallowed my cum and pulled on my balls as if she were trying to milk more from me. My body felt an overwhelming sense of relief as she pulled my seed out of my body and into hers. I needed this after watching her mate with my friend.

I started to pull away from Sarah after I finished ejaculating in her mouth, but she grabbed my ass and would not let me out of her mouth. She wanted my cock inside her as Antoine filled her pussy once more.

I could see sweat pouring off Antoine's brow as his body worked up to another climax. Looking down at my wife's beautiful ass was pushing him toward another release. He put both feet up on the couch behind her as he pile drove into her with his black piston.

Slap, slap, slap, slap.

He was driving toward his next climax at a blistering speed. Their combined seed dripped off his cock with each and every thrust. Sarah was moaning loudly as her own orgasm approached again. She reached back with her hands and spread her ass cheeks as she invited him to go deeper. He reached up with his thumb and lubed it in her juices before pushing it into her pink anal opening.

"Mmmmm!" Sarah moaned loudly into my cock.

Antoine pushed into my wife's pink pussy and ass with each hard thrust of his hips. Her asshole accepted his thumb, and he could feel her gripping him tightly as she fucked him back. Sarah was now thrusting her ass back at him and rolling her hips in an enticing fuck dance. Antoine couldn't believe his luck at being able to bed this beautiful blonde hot wife. He could feel his balls boiling, and he was ready to cum inside her again. He slammed his cock into her in one final frenzy of passion until he couldn't hold off any more.

"Oh fuck, take it, take my cuuuuuum!" Antoine moaned as he released inside her for a second time.

Sarah's body convulsed as the feeling of his cum erupting inside her set her off again. Her orgasm shook her body as she continued to suck my hard cock. Antoine held himself inside her, not wanting the moment to end. Sarah's blowjob and watching her get inseminated by this black giant had my cock revived again.

Antoine finally pulled out of my wife, and I was still astounded to see how much cock was just inside her. Some sick part of me wanted to look at her pussy after he filled her with his seed. I pulled away from her suction seal to stand behind her upturned ass. Her formerly tight pussy was gaping open, and I could see Antoine's seed seeping out of her. Her folds were red and engorged from the hard fucking she'd endured.

I couldn't help myself, I needed to be inside her again. My primal need to reclaim my wife took over my body once again. I began slamming into her from behind and she looked back at me with glazed eyes.

"Yes, fuck my sloppy pussy, Steve," Sarah moaned. "Reclaim your slutty wife!"

I did just that. I slammed into her cream coated pussy with my throbbing dick. Again, I was surprised when her kegel muscles contracted and squeezed my cock once again. Antione stood in front of my wife, dangling his cock in front of her face. She pulled it to her lips and sucked their seed off him. Seeing my wife slurping their cum was all I needed to push me over the edge. I came hard as my wife slurped on another man's dick once again. Another black giant.

Antoine left shortly after our episode in the basement. He thanked us for our hospitality, and then made a quick exit. Sarah and I showered together as we discussed everything that happened.

"I can't believe we are here again," Sarah said.

"What did you think would happen when you wore that anklet and started flirting with him?" I smiled.

"I just meant to flirt for a while, but the way he attacked me was..." Sarah breathed.

"Hot?" I asked.

"Electrifying," Sarah admitted. "Where do we go now?"

"I'd say we take it day by day," I said. "He's 29 years old, it's not like he won't be in a relationship soon. This is new for all of us, but I loved watching you two."

Sarah and I enjoyed a nice weekend. The days were getting longer and the weather was starting to warm. We took the Landcruiser out on the trails to play in the mud with the kids. We enjoyed our family time in our mountain paradise.

Sarah went to the gym Monday and was concerned how Antoine would act around her. Other than seeming a bit warmer toward her, he did not change his demeanor. She intentionally slowed the flirting but wore her new workout gear. He put her through a really good workout, and she was soaked with sweat when she finished. She appreciated him even more for maintaining his former self.

Tuesday morning, Sarah was dressed in a cute business suit after she dropped the kids off at school. She'd been helping the school district with budgeting for the next fiscal year. We were finishing up our breakfast when the doorbell rang. I looked at my ring and saw Antoine standing at the door.

"Antoine, how's it going?" I asked as I opened the door. It was unusual for him to stop by unannounced.

"Good, good," He replied. "I was in the neighborhood meeting with a client and thought I'd stop by to say hello. Is Sarah around?"

"Yeah, we were just cleaning up after breakfast," I said, wondering what his motives were. He had a look in his eyes. "Are you here for her?"

"I was just uh, thinking, uh," He muttered.

"Did you need something?" I asked. "Is everything okay?"

"Yeah, everything is fine," he said. "I just uh, uh..."

My pulse quickened when I realized what he was there for. He wanted my wife again.

"Do you need her again?" I asked.

He nodded guiltily.

"She was just about to leave for work," I warned him. "I don't think it's a good time."

"I just thought, maybe..." he said with lust in his eyes.

I made my decision, and I escorted him in. We walked into the house, and Antoine's eyes focused in on his target when he saw Sarah dressed in her business suit. Her makeup was done in a way that made her look professional yet sexy. Her hair was up in a bun, and she was wearing stockings or hose under her skirt with conservative yet sexy heels. He looked at her wantonly.

Sarah looked up from the sink and saw his eyes on her. She recognized the desperate look in his eyes immediately. He wanted her again. Her face flushed in fear and anticipation all wrapped up in one.

"Hi Antoine," Sarah said, trying to be curt. "I don't want to be rude, but I have to get down to the district in a few. I'll see you tonight at the gym."

He rounded the kitchen island and grabbed her, pulling her into a deep kiss. She gasped at him as her body immediately flushed.

"I can't do this right now, Antoine, I was just leaving to..." Antoine cut her off as he pulled her into another kiss. She kissed back this time as her body started to submit to him.

He quickly unbuttoned her jacket and pulled it off her, throwing it across the floor. He yanked her top up over her heaving breasts, leaving it bunched up above them. He removed her bra and pulled her tits to his face, taking her nipple into his mouth. Her body was trembling at this sudden onslaught of passion. She felt powerless in his strong young arms.

Antoine picked Sarah up and carried her to the couch and threw her down. He unzipped her skirt and pulled it off her, leaving her in her pantyhose. He pulled at them desperately as he tried to get what he needed. Finally, he gave up, and just ripped them off her body, leaving her lower half writhing in just a thong. Her shirt was still bunched up above her heaving tits.

Antoined pulled Sarah's thong off and attacked her pussy with his mouth. He sucked her clit like his life was depending on it. He pushed two fingers inside her up against her G-spot, and she was already soaking wet. He pistoned his fingers in and out of her as her body writhed beneath him.

Antoine undid his pants and underwear and slid them off him while kicking off his shoes. His cock was as hard as a rock, and he couldn't wait to mount my wife.

He continued to lick and suck on Sarah's clit as he stared up into her eyes. Sarah grabbed the back of her knees and spread her white thighs out for him. She watched his thick brown lips and pink tongue as they worked in harmony to give her pleasure. He had a look on his face that appeared like he was enjoying a delicious meal. Her body trembled as she met his eyes while he feasted on her pussy. She released her right thigh and pulled on the back of his shaved head into her.

"Oh fuck Antoine, oh my God, ahh, I'm cumming!" Sarah cried as she convulsed on his fingers, lips, and tongue.

Sarah was not even done cumming when Antoine mounted her from above and shoved his cock into her. He began thrusting immediately as his desperation for her overwhelmed him. Sarah's hair was now a mess as it fell out of the neat bun from earlier. Her nipples were as hard as diamonds as she stared into the ravenous black man's eyes. He was there for one thing, and that was to fuck the shit out of my wife.

Sarah's eyes changed from a look of fear to ecstasy as Antoine brought her into this moment of passion. She had not felt this sexually desired in her entire life. He was taking what he wanted, and she was ready to give it to him. Antoine began thrusting his shaft into her with everything he had. His cockhead would almost completely pop out of her pussy before thrusting back in. Every time he pulled out, I could see his cock was completely coated with her cream.

"Oh, ah, uhhhh, yes, yes, yes, yes!" Sarah moaned as she pulled him down to her and kissed him in a final act of submission.

I could not believe the sight in front of me. One second, my wife and I were eating breakfast before work. A few minutes later I was watching her getting a fucking of a lifetime, and her business suit was in shambles.

Their bodies slapped together in a sexual frenzy on my living room couch. Sarah was in heat and wanted the fucking she was getting as bad as Antoine wanted to give it to her. She was now meeting his thrusts with her own as she brought her hips up to meet his. Her toes were curled sexily as her body submitted to him entirely. Her heels pulled him into her with every thrust.

"Is this what you needed?" Sarah asked breathlessly as Antoine pumped into her.

"I've been needing this pussy again since the first night you gave it to me," Antoine admitted.

"It's yours, Antoine," Sarah moaned. "Take it whenever and however you want it! Ah fuck! Fuck me!"

My cock was now throbbing in my pants as I watched my own wife mating in our living room as our breakfast dishes sat on the counter. Her cries of ecstacy filled our house as Antoine fucked her senseless. She wrapped her legs around him and pulled his cock deep into her as she gushed her cum all over the couch.

"Oh fuck, yeeeeeeeeeeessss!" Sarah screamed as her body spasmed.

Antoine held himself deep inside my wife as she kissed him passionately. The only sounds coming from them were their lips smacking together and their heavy breathing as she came down from her orgasm. They laid this way for a couple minutes, letting their breathing calm down as they made out.

"Get your ass up here for me," Antoine told her as he rolled her over.

Sarah arched her back and pushed her ass up to him, laying her face on the couch. Her pussy was spread open and ready for him in her favorite position. She wiggled her ass at him seductively and reached under her body to take her shirt off, leaving her nude for the fucking she was about to receive.

Antoine lined himself up with her pink folds and pushed into her with one strong thrust. He watched her labia pushing and pulling into her with every plunge of his cock. It was as if her body was hugging his. He was entranced by her beautiful flower so much that he wanted to taste her again.

Antoine quickly pulled out of Sarah's wet tunnel and buried his mouth in her open folds. Everything about the blonde wife in front of him was beautiful in every way, and he wanted to consume all of her.

"Oh my God this is so good!" Sarah cried out in bliss.

Antoine ran his tongue through my wife's folds over and over again as he savored the taste of her. His throbbing cock needed her again so he stopped licking her and buried himself to the hilt once more.

He pushed all ten inches of his thick black cock into Sarah as she moaned and writhed below him. Her perfect ass was arched up at him and begging for more. He admired her pink anal opening as her cheeks undulated with each hard thrust of his big black cock. He still couldn't believe she was able to take all of him.

Antoine pile drove into my wife's pink pussy, pushing her face into the cushion. She felt bolts of electricity shoot through her core with every inch of his hard cock as it slid in and out of her. His balls slapping against her added to the stimulation she was experiencing. She looked into my eyes as she accepted the black giant's onslaught.

She was shocked at how her body reacted so wantonly to this man. One second she was ready to turn him away, and the next she was his. When she saw the desire in his eyes for her and felt the strength in his desperation, her body wanted to submit to him as she was right now. She reached back with her hands and spread her cheeks open lewdly, opening herself for his eyes and his giant cock that she was pushing herself back on. She stared at me while biting her lip, holding her ass open for another man to fuck her.

"Fuck my white pussy with your big black cock," Sarah moaned while looking at me. "Show my husband how good my pussy feels!"

He began fucking her as hard as he could as her moans filled the room. Her body spasmed and came once again. He could feel his balls tightening, and he was about to cum as her kegel muscles squeezed the cum out of him.