Sarah Opens Up Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sarah deep throated Antoine as I finished inside her. She waited for me to finish before turning and dropping to her knees in front of me. She looked up at me with lust filled eyes as she sucked my cock into her wet mouth, cleaning all of our combined juices off of me.

Sarah stood and walked toward Antoine's truck saying, "I need to use your shower, Antoine."

She turned the nozzle on for his outdoor shower as we watched her pump soap into her hands and lather her nude body.

"I need to wash off too," I said as I stood and joined her in the shower.

I soaped Sarah's back and kissed her neck next to the hickey Antoine left on her. I felt my cock stir as I looked at the mark he left on her. I looked down at her firm feminine body and marveled at the thought of what she just went through. I ran my hands up and down her back and over the round globes of her ass.

I spun Sarah around and kissed her deeply as she wrapped her arms around my neck, pulling me into her. We made out for a while, and then finished our shower and rinsed off. We dried off with our towels, and I put my shorts on again. Sarah hung up her towel, refilled her wine glass, and started making dinner.

I stared at Sarah in amazement. My formerly shy wife was nude and making dinner after letting two men cum inside her. I looked down at her bald mound and her pink labia as she arranged the cooking utensils. Her body looked so soft and innocent, yet she had submitted herself to such carnal acts of pleasure just minutes earlier. I couldn't get enough of watching her, and I couldn't wait for more.

Sarah smiled as she looked over and watched Antoine taking his shower. He soaped his massive body and his huge dick was semi erect as he gazed back at my wife's naked body. He stroked his cock a few times while looking her into the eyes. Sarah bit her lip again as she took in his hungry stare.

Sarah cooked up chicken fajitas, beans, and rice as Antoine finished his shower and put his shorts on. We had dinner and drank a few more beers. Sarah sipped her wine. We all had a nice time talking and enjoying our food and drinks in the warmer than usual mountain weather.

After dinner, I laid out in the hammock enjoying the view of both the valley and my nude wife. Antoine was doing the same. Sarah walked over to me and kissed my lips softly with a smile.

"Remember the last time you were in a hammock?" Sarah grinned.

I thought back to our vacation in the Mexican Riviera when we had sex in the hammock in front of Jax, and then when he joined in.

"How could I forget?" I said, "Come here."

I pulled Sarah into a full makeout session as I fondled her nude body. Sarah reached for my shorts and started unbuttoning them and pulling them off. She brought my cock to her mouth and sucked on the skin right below the cockhead teasingly.

"I love you, Steve," Sarah said warmly.

"I love you too," I replied.

I looked over Sarah's shoulder at Antoine. He was no longer in his shorts and was stroking his hard black cock while staring at my wife's upturned ass. I knew what he wanted, and I wanted to see him take it.

"There's coconut oil in the drawer," I said, pointing at my truck.

Sarah looked over her shoulder as realization hit her face. Antoine opened the drawer and retrieved the jar of coconut oil. He poured it in his hands and began coating his big cock with it. Sarah looked at me apprehensively, and I smiled back at her. She arched her back and spread her legs in another act of submission.

Sarah took my dick back in her mouth as she waited for Antoine to take her again. He poured more oil in his palm and rubbed it all over Sarah's smooth white skin. The color contrast was striking between his hand and her upturned rear. He moved his circles inward and then focused on lubing up her anal opening. Sarah's body shuddered as his fingers made first contact with her there.

"You have the sexiest ass I've ever seen, Sarah," Antoine told her as he worked a finger into her. "I never dreamed I'd be here right now."

"Oh, that feels good," Sarah breathed.

Antoine worked slowly and eventually added another finger. He kneeled down and brought his mouth to her clit as he pushed his fingers in and out of her anal opening. Sarah moaned into my cock as her blowjob intensified. Antoine brought her to a quick orgasm with his tongue and anal stimulation.

"I think you're ready for me now,* Antoine said as he stood and lined himself up.

Sarah looked up at me with fear in her eyes as she prepared herself for him. He coated his shaft with more oil and pushed it against her asshole. Her body shivered. Antoine slowly added pressure as the tip of his cock opened my wife up to him.

"Oh God, oh God, oh God!" Sarah cried. "It's so fucking big!"

The head popped past her sphincter in a moment of brief pain. Sarah took deep breaths as she adjusted to the penetration. I rubbed my fingers through her blonde hair affectionately as I watched her facial expressions. Antoine slowly pushed himself into Sarah's anal passage with his giant black dick.

"Tell Steve what my dick is doing to you, Sarah," Antoine told her.

"Uh, he's splitting me open, Steve," Sarah grunted in a strained voice. "His cock is stretching my ass. It hurts."

"Just breathe, Sarah," I encouraged her as I continued to hold her and run my fingers through her hair. "You can do this."

Antoine slowly pushed more of his cock into my quivering wife as I held her and looked into her eyes. It was an erotic sight to see her facial expressions as she was penetrated by another man. Her eyes were squinted and her brow was furrowed in pain as she submitted her ass to him for the first time. There was something so exhilarating about watching my own wife get taken as I held her trembling body.

"I love watching you, Sarah!" I whispered. "Take his cock."

Antoine's body pressed up against Sarah's. He was fully inside her. I watched my wife's expression change as her body relaxed around him. She winced and groaned as Antoine pulled his cock back and then slowly pushed forward again. She let out a deep breath and took another one as he started to work his cock back and forth inside of her.

"Tell Steve how this feels, Sarah," Antoine told her again.

"Mmm, it's starting to feel good, Steve," Sarah moaned as her expression changed from pain to pleasure. "Oh God, it's so fucking big. Ah, ah, ah!"

Sarah's body shook with each thrust of Antoine's dick. I reached under her and caressed her breasts as she took his cock in her ass over and over again. His body pushed against hers, making her cry out in pleasure. She grabbed my cock and stuffed it in her mouth again as she moaned into me.

Antoine slowly picked up his pace as her body submitted steadily. She could feel the pleasure coursing through her body as she adjusted to the feeling of having such a large cock inside her rear passage. Her empty pussy was spasming as if it was trying to pull him into it. Her clit was distended as Antoine's balls repeatedly slapped against it. Her nipples were tingling and wanted to be touched.

"Do you like watching me take his big cock, baby?" Sarah mewed.

"I fucking love it!" I told her.

Sarah pushed back at Antoine as he fucked her ass. He held nothing back as he throttled into her. His balls were slapping up against her pussy and clit with every thrust. He was getting close to cumming again. I reached down and caressed Sarah's breasts and pinched her hard nipples.

"I've wanted to fuck this ass forever, girl," Antoine groaned as he slammed into her.

"Yes, take it. Fuck me with your black cock! Make me your slut!" Sarah moaned.

"Here it comes, Sarah," Antoine grunted. "OH fuck, ahhhh!"

Antoine's body trembled as he shot his cum deep inside my wife. She could feel his cum splashing inside her bowels. The sensations of being filled completely sent her body into an intense orgasm. Her body shot several pulses of fluid out of her pussy as she had her first anal orgasm.

"Oh fuck, I'm cumming on your cock, Antoine!" Sarah cried in ecstasy.

Her orgasm set me off as she deepthroated me again. I came deep in her mouth and throat as she swallowed my thick seed. Some of it dripped down my shaft, but she kept bobbing up and down and sucking it back in. She held me in her mouth after I finished convulsing. We were all out of breath from our sexual exertion.

We eventually separated and put our clothes back on. Sarah cleaned herself up and I gave her a blanket to wrap herself in. We started the campfire and had another drink to relax. Sarah and I cuddled under her blanket, and we resumed our normal chemistry as friends. We eventually got tired and went to bed.

I woke the next morning to the sounds of the forest and the rising sun coming through our tent. I looked down at my beautiful nude wife. She was laying across my chest, and her long blonde hair was splayed out over me. I gently ran my fingers through her hair. I realized I woke up with morning wood when Sarah's hand drifted down and held it in her grip. She looked up at me and smiled. She started to drop down to give me morning head. As good as it felt, an idea popped in my head.

"Sarah, go wake up Antoine by doing what you're doing to me," I told her.

"Are you sure?" She questioned me.

"Yeah, just leave the door open so I can watch," I smiled.

Sarah crawled out of our bed and climbed down our ladder. She climbed up to Antoine's tent without a stitch of clothing. She unzipped his tent and crawled inside quietly. She pulled the covers back and pulled out his big cock and went down on him. He stirred and looked down in surprise as he saw my wife bobbing on his morning erection.

She pulled off him when she saw he was awake saying, "Good morning, sunshine. Steve thought I should give you a wake up call."

"Well thank you Steve!" Antoine smiled.

Sarah resumed her blowjob as Antoine laid back and enjoyed it. She took him all the way down her throat as she fondled his balls. His cock was rock hard and pulsing in her throat, and she could already taste his precum on her tongue. Just as she thought she'd bring him off with her mouth, Antoine pulled her up and flipped her on her hands and knees.

"I want this pussy one last time," Antoine grunted.

He found her already wet as he shoved himself into her with one long thrust.

"Oh fuuuuuuck!" Sarah groaned as he hit bottom inside her.

"You're a naughty wife, crawling into another man's bed!" Antoine said as he brought his hand down and smacked her ass.

Her body trembled and her pussy spasmed around his cock as he spanked her. Antoine realized she enjoyed being spanked. He brought his other hand down, calling her a naughty wife. She convulsed again.

"You like it rough, don't you," Antoine grunted as he slammed into her.

"Oh God, yes!" Sarah screeched.

Antoine grabbed her blonde hair and pulled her back into him as he slapped her ass hard while thrusting into her. Her body creamed all over his black cock. He kept slapping her ass making it jiggle and turn red as he pulled her hair.

"Oh fuck, I'm cuuuuuumiiiiiing!" Sarah screamed, waking up the forest around us.

If anyone was camping within two miles of us, they knew someone was getting a fucking of a lifetime. Feeling her body cumming on his cock sent Antoine into a frenzy of hard thrusting. He slammed into her pussy as he pulled her hair. He held nothing back, and within a minute he erupted inside her convulsing pussy. Sarah's body never came down from her last orgasm. It felt like one long cum as her body orgasmed again as she felt his seed filling her womb.

"Oh fuck, I can feel you cumming inside me! Ahhhhh!" Sarah cried.

Their bodies collapsed on the bed. Sarah rolled onto her back, and Antoine crawled above her, kissing her deeply. They made out for a few minutes. Sarah brought her hands up and caressed his strong arms and ran them up to his face. She held his face in her hands as she kissed him one last time.

Sarah crawled out from under Antoine and climbed out of bed. Her red ass pointed back at me as she climbed down the ladder. I could see the hand marks left by Antoine's hard slaps. Cum dripped out of her folds, and a long string suspended in the air before falling to the ground. Sarah climbed up into bed with me and sighed as she fell on her back.

I looked down and admired my freshly fucked wife. Her labia were red and swollen from the pounding she just received. I leaned down and kissed her deeply. My cock was throbbing with the primal need to reclaim her again. She moaned into my mouth and guided me home.

We made love in the early morning sunshine surrounded by the sounds of nature. We provided our own sounds of two people mating as I came inside my wife.