Sarah Opens Up Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sarah felt Antoine's first jet of cum shoot out of him and into her womb. She quickly pulled off his cock and spun around. His second jet shot out and before she could get it in her mouth, it splashed her face and covered her tits and stomach. She brought his dick to her mouth and stroked jet after jet of his hot cum into her hungry mouth.

"Ahhh fuck, swallow my hot cum," Antoine moaned as he blasted the back of her throat with his seed.

Sarah stroked his cock and massaged his balls as she tried to milk more cum out of him. She savored the salty taste, and she swallowed the last drops before releasing him from her mouth. Sarah licked her lips and gazed up at him as if she was in a dream.

My nude wife looked so different than she did just an hour ago after dropping the kids off at school. Her business suit was in wrinkled piles on the floor, and her nylons were destroyed. Her carefully done hair was a complete mess, and her makeup was smeared. She had cum dripping off her chin, tits, and stomach. Her whole body was covered in a sheen of sweat. She looked radiant as ever in her post-coital bliss.

"Thank you, Sarah," Antoine said as he quickly dressed himself again. "I'll see you at the gym this afternoon."

Sarah nodded, still in shock as Antoine turned and walked out the door.

Sarah was laying there with her legs spread, covered in our black friend's cum. I pulled my pants off and quickly mounted her again.

"That was the hottest sex I have ever seen," I panted.

"I can't believe that just happened," Sarah said.

"It happened all right. His cum is still on you," I reminded her as I fucked her soaked pussy.

"You liked watching me get fucked, didn't you?" Sarah asked as she gathered Antoine's cum from her belly with her finger and brought it to her mouth.

"Oh God yeah," I moaned as she swallowed his thick cum.

"I hope he stops by more often then since you like it so much," Sarah said as she scooped up more cum and swallowed it.

I continued to fuck my wife as she cleaned his cum off her. I was nearing my orgasm, and I needed to cum. I felt my balls tightening so I pulled out at the last possible minute. I held my cock and stroked it as pulse after pulse shot out and covered her body with cum.

"Yes, baby," Sarah cried. "Cum all over your slutty wife."

I painted her with my cum from her neck to her open pussy. Watching me cum on her, Sarah stroked her clit until her body trembled as she had another orgasm. I watched her cum covered body writhe in front of me. I pulled my phone out and snapped a picture of her as she came. I've never seen her look so decadent.

I sent the picture to Antoine, saying, "Thanks for a great start to our morning."

He quickly replied, "Any time. Damn that's a lot of cum!"

"Did you just send that to him?" Sarah asked.

I showed her the text.

"You're insatiable," Sarah said as she shook her head.

"Me?" I laughed. "I think we both are."

"I'm going to be at least another hour late for work," Sarah sighed.

I watched Sarah call into work and let them know she was running late. We talked while she was getting ready. She was going to talk to Antoine at the gym that afternoon to discuss some boundaries, although she did enjoy the spontaneity of our morning session.

Sarah and I arrived at the gym at the same time that afternoon. We walked into the gym and saw Antoine over by the weights. He smiled awkwardly when he saw us.

"Hey, about this morning.." Antoine started, but Sarah interrupted him.

"Don't apologize," Sarah said as she cut him off. "We all wanted it to happen. Just be careful, and be discreet. And it never happens unless Steve is there. Now let's work out."

Antoine grinned at her candor. They worked out as if nothing had happened between them. I couldn't help watching as he guided my sexy wife through her workout. She looked so happy and confident now. Her former reservations about her body image were gone, and she had a glowing quality about her. I was proud of her and thankful she was my wife.

"Hey Steve, I wanted to see if you'd like to hit the trails this weekend in the Yota?" Antoine asked.

"Yeah, what'd you have in mind?" I asked.

"There's a trail I was scoping out after a friend told me about it," Antoine explained. "It's rated as difficult and there's a great spot to camp. It's a good overnighter."

"That sounds perfect," I said. "The kids are staying with the inlaws this weekend so we're free. The weather should be nice and warm during the day. What do you think, Sarah?"

"Sounds like fun," She said. "I can get some groceries on Friday to make all the meals."

We skipped our poker night Friday to prepare for our off-road trip. I checked all my gear and packed the refrigerator. (Yes, I have a refrigerator in my truck, made specifically for off-roading. Off-road enthusiasts tend to be gear-heads.) We met up with Antoine at the trailhead at sunrise.

We spent the day traversing the trail and navigating around and moving fallen trees. As the trail heated up, Sarah stripped down to jean shorts and a sleeveless flannel shirt. Spring was in full bloom, and the weather was warmer than usual. We saw lots of wildlife including moose and elk. It was a perfect day to be on the mountain. We used our radios to communicate with Antoine on the trail. Sarah made sure to keep up her flirting as she handed the comms.

We arrived at our campsite at 2:30 in the afternoon. The campsite had a stream running next to it, and we had a great view of the canyon below us. There were two big logs to sit on surrounding a stone fire pit. We backed our trucks up surrounding the fire pit and popped our rooftop tents up.

Sarah had her flannel unbuttoned and tied below her breasts, and it was obvious she had nothing under it. I was surprised how warm it was. My thermometer said it was 87 degrees outside. We talked and laughed as we were setting up camp.

"Antoine, this is a great spot," I told him. "And the trail up here was one of the best I've been on. Thanks for inviting us."

"Yeah, I'm glad I heard about it and decided to try it," He said. "Thanks for coming with me."

I opened my awning and set up my kitchen and chairs. I removed my hammock and tied it between two trees. Antoine popped an IPA open and tossed me one as we sat down to enjoy the warm afternoon. Sarah poured a glass of wine and sat down with us.

"Damn, if I'd known it was gonna be this warm, I would've brought a bikini," Sarah said, fanning herself.

"You could strip down if you feel too hot," I smiled. "You won't get any complaints from us."

"Damn you two," Antoine said shaking his head. "If I had a hot wife like Sarah, I'd encourage her to be naked all the time too."

"I tried for years," I told him. "It wasn't until recently that I finally convinced her."

"Well, you did get some help convincing me," Sarah smiled.

"It didn't hurt to get a second opinion," I said.

"No, it definitely didn't hurt," Sarah said grinning. "Maybe a bit at first."

I caught her double entendre, and it looked like Antoine did as well. He smiled knowingly, but did not know everything behind her statement.

"So you two have done this before?" Antoine asked. "I mean with another guy?"

"We met someone while we were on vacation in Mexico," Sarah explained. "One thing led to another, and we realized Steve likes to watch, and I realized I have my own kinks as well."

"What are your kinks Sarah?" Antoine asked her.

"The man we met was black," Sarah grinned. "I realized I have a thing for black guys, I guess."

"You never dated any black guys?" Antoine asked.

"No," Sarah replied. "I guess I never really thought about it, and no one ever asked. I met Steve when I was in college, and he was my only until..."

"What do you like about black guys, Sarah?" he asked.

"The contrast of our skin color," Sarah explained hesitantly. "The size difference, the taboo nature of cheating on my husband, being taken... All of it."

"Wow," Antoine replied as his cock throbbed in his shorts.

"Do you have your anklet?" Antoine asked.

She nodded.

"Put it on," Antoine told her in a stern voice. "Do it now."

Sarah's face flushed at his forceful words, and she realized she liked being told what to do. She stood and walked to the truck and retrieved it from her bag. She sat in her chair and brought her right foot up to the rock surrounding the fire pit. Their eyes met as she reached down and wrapped the anklet around her ankle and fastened it, securing her fate for the rest of the trip. This was her first act of submission. In her mind she hoped it wouldn't be her last.

Our conversation resumed a normal tone as we talked about the weather and the Jeep Antoine was building. Sarah walked down to the stream and dipped her toe in the ice cold water. Her legs and the curve of her ass looked amazing in the frayed jeans shorts. Her tits looked equally as nice supported by the flannel top over her firm exposed abs.

Antoine stood up and walked down to the water, joining my wife. They talked for a minute, but I could not hear what was said. She looked over at me as if she was contemplating something. She shrugged her shoulders and untied her flannel, revealing her tits in the process. She pulled the shirt off her shoulders and handed it to Antoine. Next she unbuttoned her shorts and slid them down her legs. She was not wearing panties.

Antoine pulled her to him and kissed her as he slid his right hand down and cupped her naked ass. They made out for several seconds. Sarah brought her hands up and caressed Antoine's face as she sucked on his tongue. She bit his lip between her teeth and pulled it into her mouth before letting it go to pick up her shorts and hand them to him.

My beautiful nude wife swayed her hips as she returned to the truck to refill her wine glass and join me in her chair. Her nipples were erect as I admired her nudity.

Antoine walked to his truck with her clothes in his hand, and he placed them inside his tent saying, "You won't be needing these until I say so."

Antoine grabbed two more beers, handing me one. We sipped our beers and stared at my naked wife as she sat back in her chair. We talked and laughed as the three of us enjoyed each other's company.

"I'm starving," Antoine announced.

"Let me get you something," Sarah said as she got up from her chair. "I brought lots of sna...ooooh!"

Antoine grabbed her and pulled her to him, making her gasp in surprise. He laid his chair back and lifted her over him easily, having her straddle his face.

"This is what I'm hungry for," Antoine told her as he attached his face to her pink labia once again. "I can't get enough of this pussy."

"Oh fuck," Sarah mewed as he sucked her clit between his thick lips.

My wife reached for Antoine's fly as she unbuttoned his shorts. She worked his shorts open and reached inside to find what she was looking for. His cock was hard and waiting for her. He lifted his hips as she pushed his shorts down his legs, freeing his raging hardon. She opened her mouth and took him inside her as he licked and sucked her labia. She loved being able to please him at the same time he was pleasing her.

Sarah worked his cock into her throat as he kissed her folds and teased her clit. He reached up and caressed her round cheeks with his big hands. He kneaded and spread them as he admired her intimate beauty in the mountain sunlight. Sarah reached down and did the same to Antoine. She caressed his big muscular ass as she sucked him deeply into her throat.

"Mmnnnnn!" Sarah moaned into his big cock.

Antoine looked at her pretty pink star as he sucked her clit. He pulled her body down so he could lick her there. He rimmed around her ass as he felt her lips come off his cock. She licked down his shaft to his balls, and she lifted them and licked below them. She moved her face down and encouraged him to spread his legs as she rimmed his ass while he did the same to her.

Antoine darted his tongue into Sarah's ass, making her moan into him. She extended her tongue and licked him as deep as her tongue could go. Why did such a nasty act feel so good to give and receive? They embraced in their 69 for several minutes as they explored their forbidden regions. Something about this decadent act made her tingle inside. Antoine buried two of his thick fingers inside her wet pussy and thumbed her clit as he rimmed her ass hard.

"Oh fuck that feels good!" Sarah moaned.

He sawed his fingers in and out of her as her body quivered above him. He could feel her licking and sucking his ass harder as her orgasm approached. Antoine sped up his fingers and buried his tongue in her ass. He felt her anal resistance give way for a second followed by several pulsations as she came hard on his tongue and fingers.

"Mmmmmmmm!" Sarah moaned into his ass as she rode through her orgasm.

After her orgasm ended, Antoine picked her up and brought her down straddling his waist in reverse cowgirl. His cock was wedged between the cheeks he'd just been licking. She looked at me with glazed eyes. I knew she was lost in her passion, and I wanted her to enjoy this to the fullest. Antoine flexed his cock and made her aware of the slab of meat she was sitting on.

"Put it inside you, Sarah," Antoine told her. "I know you need it."

Sarah looked at the giant black cock just under her pussy. His massive balls looked like they were the size of ripe peaches. She reached down and caressed them with her fingertips and raised her hip up as she grabbed his thick shaft. She rose up and aligned it with her open folds. She felt the tip of his cockhead push into her labia. She rotated her hips slightly and dropped her weight down on him.

His cock slid into her slowly. I watched as all ten inches of his black slab disappeared in one smooth push into my moaning wife. Her eyes were half open and she bit her lip sexily as she looked back at me.

"Tell your husband what my cock is doing to you right now, Sarah," Antoine told her.

"It's going into me, Steve," Sarah moaned. "His black cock is going places and filling me so much, baby. It feels so fucking good. Oh God, my pussy has never been so full. Oh fuck."

Sarah's round tits were heaving in front of her as she sucked in her breath. Antoine lifted her hips and slammed her back down on him. Her tits bounced with her body and her nipples looked as hard as diamonds. Sarah reached between her legs and fondled Antoine's large hanging testicles with her fingertips as she rose up and down on his hard black dick. Her cream was running down his shaft and coating his balls, making it easy to rub and slide her fingers across them.

Antoine lifted her up until his cockhead started to come out of her before pulling her back down on him. I could see her pink labia gripping him as she slid up his cock. They would disappear inside her as she fell back down. He repeated this over and over again, savoring the feel of her pussy stroking his entire cock.

In his 11 years of sexual conquests, Antoine never met a woman who could take his cock the way Sarah did. Most women would complain that he was too big, or he would bottom out before he could fully bury himself inside them. Sarah was different. Her pussy wanted him. All of him. He reached up and caressed her breasts and pinched her nipples. He pulled her back to him and their mouths connected again in an open mouthed kiss.

Sarah looked at me with lust in her eyes. She savored the feeling of this giant black cock inside of her in the middle of the wilderness as I watched her mate with him. The thickness of his cock was hitting places she never knew existed. She felt full, but wanted more. She felt invigorated as she fucked him and loved the feeling of doing this carnal act in such a beautiful place. Antoine stood up suddenly and pushed Sarah down on the chair on her hands and knees. Her eyes filled with surprise followed by realization of what was coming next. Her pupils dilated and she bit her lip as she readied herself.

"Now I'm gonna get this ass the way I want it," Antoine said huskily.

I watched my wife lean down on the chair and arch her back up to him while looking into my eyes. I loved watching her give herself this way. I couldn't think of a better place to do such an animalistic act. Out in the wilderness surrounded by wildlife. They were doing what their bodies were built to do.

Antoine wasted no time as he started pounding into my desperate wife. Her eyes were lost in passion as she received the fucking her body and soul needed to exist. She was built to take the fucking she was taking from this giant black man. The noises coming from their bodies slapping together echoed in the quiet forest.

"Oh fuck yes, yes, yes, yes, oh God yes!" Sarah screamed as she pushed back into him.

Antoine reached under her and cupped her breasts as he continued to fuck her hard. He slid his hands around her body and caressed her ass and pulled her hips into his thrusting hard cock. He brushed his thumb across his dick, collecting her juices before pushing it into her anal opening and wiggling it around. My wife moaned loud as he pushed his thumb into her.

"I'm going to take your ass with my cock tonight Sarah," Antoine told her as he reached under her left armpit and pulled her body up toward him.

"Oh God, ahhhhh!" Sarah moaned at his statement and his sudden pull on her body.

Antoine latched onto my wife's neck and sucked on her skin hard as he thrust his huge dick into her. He sucked on her and fucked her for several seconds until he pulled back with an audible pop, leaving a hickey where his lips were.

"You'll look at this mark next week and remember the fucking I gave you out in the forest," he told her.

Sarah was getting close to an orgasm, and her body was trembling. His words, his actions, their bodies connecting in such a primal act, were all pushing her towards a huge climax. She slammed her body back at him as she fucked him back as hard as he fucked her. Her body was built for fucking, and she wasn't going to just take it, she wanted to fuck him as hard as she could.

Antoine buried his thumb into Sarah's ass and pulled her hip back hard into him as they pushed each other towards a final release. Their hips were a blur, and Sarah's body rippled with each hard thrust of Antoine's big black cock.

"Oh yes, keep fucking me Antoine," Sarah screamed. "I'm about to cum on your big black cock."

"I'm gonna cum in your white pussy again," Antoine grunted.

"Yes, take it!" Sarah cried. "Take my white pussy and fill me with your seed! Oh God!

Sarah's body shook violently as her orgasm overcame her. She squirted what looked like a gallon of fluid out of her in several pulsations. Her orgasm set Antoine off immediately, and he unloaded deep inside my crying wife. He felt his thumb being squeezed by her ass as her fluids shot out of her body, and he shot his into hers. Their combined seed dripped out of her and onto the chair below them.

Antoine held her hips to him until they were done convulsing and they caught their breath. They separated, and Sarah looked back at the tool of her recent rapture. She stared in awe as his giant slab of meat bobbed in front of her.

Sarah reached for him and pulled his dripping black dick to her salivating lips. She sucked and licked the white cream off him and pushed him back into the chair and attacked his dick with her mouth. She licked and slurped at his balls that were covered in cream.

The sight of my wife's gaping cream covered pussy quickened my pulse. I felt an instant primal need to be inside her and to fill her with my own seed. I pulled my shorts down and off. I grabbed Sarah's wide hips and thrust into her sloppy pussy, making her moan into Antoine's wet cock.

Sarah slurped and sucked his balls as she cleaned their juices off him. She moved up his shaft and cleaned it with her mouth and tongue as she swallowed their essence. Watching her filled me with lust, and I wanted nothing more than to cum inside her. I pulled on her round hips and unloaded inside my quivering wife.