All Comments on 'Sarah Opens Up Ch. 04'

by Bridgekicker

Sort by:
  • 47 Comments
Sissyslutman66Sissyslutman66almost 2 years ago

I just live big black cocks. I am married and my wife lives watching me take big black cocks in my ass. I wish I was Sarah with a cock. Why didn't her husband suck all three big black cocks? Please write more and include some white sissys like me baby.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Very good story. Want op 5.

Rossieno1Rossieno1almost 2 years ago

"Are you my slut, Sarah?" Asked Antoine when he kissed her deeply.

yes, I'm yours! Sarah shouted as she slammed her hips up and down on him. "I'm your black cock slut! Just fuck me!"

--

I'm excited about what Antoine wants to do next with Sarah. Involve more black men? If he wants to deny her hubby to have sex with Sarah, Sarah will ask her hubby to lick her clean. Will he slowly but surely become less man and more cuck. I'm excited for the continuation. Very well written so far...

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Good read. It looks like Antoine managed to get Sarah for some alone time in bed and the Jeep. Just wondering if this option is going to be explored a little more in the next instalment. Also possibly re-introducing Jax and maybe some weekend ownership. Possibly a temporary tattoo on her body somewhere - I know where I'm thinking.

Keep the chapters coming!

WhackdoodleWhackdoodlealmost 2 years ago

Too bad their marriage didn’t survive as she realized her husband was less than what she wanted or needed.

The divorce was painful, more for Steve than for her as the courts gave her full custody, a generous alimony and child support, as well as the house, the vehicles and half his pension.

Steve now lives in a shitty apartment, all he can afford and works a second job delivering pizzas. The pay isn’t great but at least he gets to eat.

It was a particularly hard night when he was directed to deliver half a dozen extra large pizzas to his old address and when Antoine opened the door to pay him, he had a good laugh at Steve’s predicament. He called Steve’s ex wife over and when they saw each other, it was shock mixed with embarrassment. She had a number of inappropriate tattoos, pierced nipples and a dog collar. Antoine made sure to tell him that she was nothing but a glorified whore and services all the johns he tells her to.

Antoine thanks Steve for fucking up his life, tosses the money for the food on the ground with a hefty tip, while Steve stood there in emasculated shame.

But he had to get back to work, his 19 year old manager was calling him, telling him to get his old wrinkled ass back to the store because the puzzas arent going to deliver themselves.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

You've written another great story.

This one can only be rated with a five.

Sarah shows it more and more that she is a submissive bitch for black stallions.

She doesn't care if she knows the stallions or if they are new.

The suggestion of Sissyslutmann66 is not realstich because Steve is certainly no sissy.

It would be a thought that Sarah, being dominated by Antonine, together with Russ, who is a bit more brutal than her other lovers, is taken to a club where only black stallions have access, except for the husbands of the sluts who are in a separate room and used by Russ as a stripper and call girl.

These are just suggestions that can be brought into your story if you want.

One more thing Sahra Opens Up CH. 4, the story is excellently written, but what comes a little too short are the Fincks at night and in the car.

It would have been nice if they were described in more detail.

I can't imagine Steve when Sarah is fucked next to him in bed by the two studs and she moans and screams, talking dirty that he sleeps all night.

As already written above a smooth five.

Hopefully there are still some sequels of Sarah Opens.

BridgekickerBridgekickeralmost 2 years agoAuthor

Whackdoodle, nice try. Why TF would an attorney end up delivering pizzas?! If Sarah decided she needed black dick more than Steve, she'd be on the streets and turned out. She knows her husband is the love of her life with a hell of a kink they both have in common. If you have a problem with that, move on to another story. Don't project your own insecurities on my characters. It is possible to be a strong man and have an alternative lifestyle. Some women are whores who leave their husbands for other men. That's not what I write. This is an erotic "fiction" website. I don't get the so called adultery police who read porn and project their own crap on authors who are trying to entertain others.

syd_v63syd_v63almost 2 years ago

What was started out as a uniquely different approach to a well worn genre has quickly slid into the standard ‘Same old Same old.’ Our protagonist for the most part fell into that rarely explored Archetype the Alpha-Stag in the Stag/Vixen relationship. A non-submissive who liked what he liked, made no apologies for it, and yet set firm boundaries and limits within the relationship that are mutually defined and agreed upon. This was a nice change from the typical stuff seen here, where the husband’s role is diminish significantly to a minor character in the story and in the marriage. It was the interplay between the husband and wife that made the story what it was, that gave it that extra edge. The fact that the Author include and detailed their sexual encounters, their intimate dialogue, their teasing, questioning, provoking, all of it came together and made the story just that more interesting. The Author was able to emphasize this buy detailing the relationship between the Stag and the Vixen in such a way as to bring actual depth and dimension to them, their feelings and thoughts became important to the reader. Unfortunately. This Chapter has changed all that. In this Chapter, the characters were barely two dimensional. Sure they had outside interests but those merely were a McGuffin and nothing more. The Author needed a convenient way to get everyone to an abandoned cabin in the middle of nowhere somehow. And then what more convenient way could he have to then add two extra players, because we have to up the sexual ante. So down the proverbial well worn slide we go. Three increasingly more well endowed studs (Bulls), greater and objectification of the wife, less and less active participation of the husband and to top it all off, the very nature of the relationship with the primary stud (Bull) now critically changes and starts becoming more romantic. The first Chapter we had significant concern for the couple, they were called ‘Love Birds’ were checked in on, made sure they were ok, and that nothing was coming between them. Now, if difficult to say, the Author seems to sacrificing content and context for graphic sex and thrills.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

This is one of the best stories I've read on Literotica. I hope that many more sequels will be written.

The suggestion that Sarah should get a permanent tattoo would only disfigure her great body.

To draw her as a BBC slut you could draw her with a navel piercing, anklet or belly chain and make it permanent.

The suggestion that Sarah and Steve get divorced is also unrealistic, this would falsify the story since Steve is pushing Sarah's behavior.

Just a suggestion because the author certainly already has his own ideas.

The BBC stallions should, with the consent of her husband, take Sarah to a private BBC club and let her work there as a stripper and fuck slut.

They could also get her to appear in Porno File and become a porn star for BBC.

These are just suggestions, everything else I leave to the author.

Keep up the good work your stories are the best on Literotica.

Translated with www.DeepL.com/Translator (free version)

BridgekickerBridgekickeralmost 2 years agoAuthor

syd_v63, very good feedback. Yeah, I feel like I rushed this chapter a bit and did not develop the dialogue and the characters as much as I could have. I have further plans for that in the next chapter. Was feeling a bit worn out after working on Cassy's Game, and I think it came through in this chapter. Next one should be better.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Praise to very good writing. Star 5.

Can look like love between Sarah and Antonie, not just sex. She is very familiar with him and has sex without her husband being awake or in the same car. Has she confirmed anything more than that she is a black man's slut and loves black cock. Waiting with pleasure for chapter 5 and how you choose to write it.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Great story - nothing hotter than fucking a married women. Only way this can get better is if they get her knocked up with a black baby. Love the thought that a married women is carrying someone else’s child especially if it a black child in her.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Loved the story! As was mentioned, it may not have had quite the attention to detail as the previous chapters, but it was still smoking hot. Every guy wants Sarah as a wife. She is perfect.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Best series of stories, great writing!

OklahomagrayOklahomagrayalmost 2 years ago

Any plans for more content. This is great.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Awesome series of stories

BridgekickerBridgekickeralmost 2 years agoAuthor

Yes, I plan to put more content out there. Just been busy with life. I've been gathering a few ideas. Hopefully I'll get some time to get them written soon.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Basically an excellent series, well written, hot enough that my wife and i had to read the entire series (4 parts so far) in one sitting. The interracial sex is always hot, the horse cock descriptions less so. We have seen a number of black guys with average size cocks who were every bit as erotic (if not more so) than those endowed with oversize cocks. Also, reducing the wife to a piece of fuck meat was a bit of a distraction. The racist paragraphs in chapter 4.... hopefully that was a topic not to be revisited. Consenting adults of different races who are enjoying each other sexually have gotten past that unfortunate baggage from the past. That said, we look forward to more episodes in this well done story.

SoCaNoCaSoCaNoCaalmost 2 years ago

I have enjoyed all of your submissions...

The Overlanding component was nice. Keep them coming.

Your Hotwives...whether they go by Becca or Sarah are Hot.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Hello Bridgekicker,

your stories are super well written and we have been waiting for a long time for a continuation of your two stories of Sarah and Becca.

How far are you to publish another story here.

BridgekickerBridgekickerover 1 year agoAuthor

My apologies. It's been a busy summer. Hoping to get back to it soon.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Your two stories are some of the best I've read in Literotica.

The story Sarah opens up I find particularly successful.

Sarah's husband is not a cuck, he supports the horny life of his wife supports her and participates in it.

In No. 4 I find that the story in the car is not quite as well done as the other stories.

Her husband was not there and the description was a narrative of Sarah.

She has never been fucked without her husband in the other stories and the hut in No.4.

You should go back to the previous style of narration.

A suggestion, but do not want to influence your story.

How about Jax and Antonie taking Sarah and her husband to a zebra club where she would be there as a stripper and to entertain the black stallion.

That would please Sarah and her husband for sure.

This is just a thought of mine.

But you should keep your style and I hope that soon another face of Sarah and Rebecca appears.

You are one of the best authors who publishes erotic stories and that there will be many sequels for these two stories.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Once again, a very fine story. I enjoy that you seem to have just the right amo of reluctance, then acceptance of the situations by Sarah. It’s great that you don’t fall for the same husband humiliation that so many of these stories have. It’s also great that you rein in the black dominance aspect. A little can be hot, too much and it becomes contrived.

I saw one commenter wanted you to have her go to a club and service multiple men as a stripper, etc. I urge you not to jump off that cliff. As it stands the story is fairly realistic. Going to that extreme will turn it into just a cartoon version.

A little bit of their normal life could possibly be sprinkled throughout these stories, just to keep their characters grounded and more relatable to readers.

Thank you for your great stories and I hope to s many more from you in the future.

BridgekickerBridgekickerover 1 year agoAuthor

Thank you for the honest and intelligent feedback. I like to maintain some realism to my stories and have started to write again after taking a break. Hoping to get something out this month. I want to continue both series and also write a couple new either stand-alone or series. We'll see where my creativity takes me.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Hello Bridgekicker,

I have read both your stories twice and I am enthusiastic about both, I hope that some more series of Sarah will be published. I also read the comments, you should not be influenced by the negative comments.

If you don't like it you shouldn't read it, no one is forced to.

There are some suggestions made in the comments that should inspire you, but as I understand it, they were only suggestions.

The writer of the last comment recommends that Sarah not be a stripper, but she already did that at the bachelor party.

Maybe the other user is avoiding her performing in a private club for black stallions only.

Her husband Steven finds it cool how she has presented herself for Jax and also for Antoines Sexy, he would certainly not mind if Sarah would let off steam in such clubs.

Bridgekicker in the end it is your opinion how you continue the story as the user writes, but a cartoon version it will not be anyway.

Your stories are written super great and I can only recommend you keep writing so that we can read many more stories from you.

Translated with www.DeepL.com/Translator (free version)

RonnieTheCuriousRonnieTheCuriousover 1 year ago

Wonderful story! Love hearing about Sarah finding herself and she and Steve embracing a side of themselves that they never knew was possible. Here's a thought for a side adventure. Previously with Jax it is mentioned that Sarah discovers that she likes the taste of pussy. Maybe that could be explored as another facet of Sarah's awakening sexuality!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Very good read and development of the characters. I see from the comments you've got a few suggestions for continuing the series. Adding to the suggestions, possibly linking Sarah's budget planning work with Antoine in real estate to them working together and a sexual relationship developing deeper / further. Just a thought.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Hello bridge kickers, I wish you a Merry Christmas, stay healthy and a Happy New Year 2023.

I hope that in 2023 we can continue reading your wonderfully written stories from Sarah, Becca and Bella.

I wish you all the best for 2023 and hope for a sequel soon.

Please don't forget the first two visions, your readers would be interested in where Sarah and Becca's path is headed.

HubsforhotwivesHubsforhotwivesover 1 year ago

Great story! 5 stars! Super hot dirty talk and love how the white wife Sarah opens up so willing to take on 3 big black cocks! Want my wifey to do the same!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

I have only recently come to these stories, and have been very impressed by the quality of the writing as well as the powerful and visceral descriptions.

I, too was slightly disappointed by Ch. 4, and felt, as others have observed, that the sex was less powerful than previously and needed more detail, as in the first two chapters in particular.

I agree that Steve's character is key as it is his generosity which allows for Sara's adventures and it is their relationship which supports. protects and stimulates her wantonness.

I do not think formal encounters such as a club or the like will work, Sara's adventures need to be spontaneous. Further gangbangs which grow organically from the root concept would be excellent, (another bachelor party for example, where Sara is 'airtight' and 'walking the dogs' fucked by all guests until she drifts into unconsciousness (but is still being used)) and I have always been stimulated by a slutwife being used as a fuck toy for extended periods - over a long weekend for example, which she is literally used as a set of meat-holes before returning to mher 'ordinary' life having got the latest itch out of her system. Steve should always be involved, as she fucks 4,5,6 or 10 guys - not all of whom have to be black!

Please carry on for at least three more episodes of your wonderful heroine's raging libido. Well done!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

I have read all your stories, but only recently came across them.

I find the stories all excellent written.

Your excellent and detailed description of the events is unique.

Despite everything, I find the story of Sarah still the best.

The fourth episode should have been a little more detailed, because it was partly very superficial but you can only get better.

I räsele the whole time already are your three execellen Giscichten now completed or there are still some sequels?

Sarah's and the others are not cuck stories!

Sarah's husband Steve is well endowed himself but lives with her, their fantasies out.

I would like to make you some suggestions but do not have to realize.

Let Sarah visit some clubs with her husband in defiance of Jax and Antoine or spend weekends where both can live out their fantasies.

At an amateur strip contest in a BBC club where after the best stripper can make the first fuck on stage with the patneren of their choice.

There are certainly many other ways to continue writing this story.

I hope that we will soon hear how or if you will continue to share Sarah with us.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Beautiful! Action could have been more detailed

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Antoine IS Not a friend. If he was, he would realize that Sarah was not his to share. She was being shared with him. Antoine, Russ, and Mitch were racist thugs. Steve is a deluded fool for thinking "he allowed Sarah to enjoy 3 black cocks at the cabin.". Antoine and his buddies would have raped her if she hadn't been willing. Husband Steve was merely the guy who supplied the sexy woman and a warm cabin. If Sarah had a brain, she would divorce Steve.

LoisKnight69LoisKnight69about 1 year ago

The usefulness of Steve to the storyline has ended. I have read all three stories about this couple. It began fresh with a hesitant Sarah, who was more than willing to let Steve satisfy his fetish of watching her have sex. Now it is time for her to move on. She may wish to remain married to Steve so they can share rocking chairs on the porch in their 60s and play with grandchildren. In the meantime Sarah needs to be with Antoine frequently and often, relegating Steve to at home sex just to keep him content.

goodnabor789goodnabor789about 1 year ago

Loved all four chapters in the Sarah series. I agree with others that there could be many more chapters with Steve presenting Sarah to many more BBCs. Hotwifes are the hottest ever.

sara_mc_gypsy_faesara_mc_gypsy_fae11 months ago

you need to revisit this story many more chapters it needs you had no ending very well written we need more

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

I can only add my endorsement of all the positive comments on Steve and Sarah's journey. I totally agree that Sarah's adventures, continually supported by non-Cuckold Steve, should continue organically. There is always the delightfut implication that Sarah has to be (slightly) persuaded before she starts acting as a wanton fucktoy, and I remember being disappointed that she did not stay for the big gangbang in the bachelor party gangbang story. But it was a good disappointment you tease!

I too would like to see Sarah get gangbanged by bigger groups and I do not think they all have to be black. The black gangbangs are wonderful of course but mixed and white only all have a myriad of directions. I would also like to see how many cocks Sarah can take at the same time. Plenty more chapters of wantonness and debauchery with Steve gamely playing the role of co-ordinator and participant. Moving towards Sarah accepting her self and her role as a permanent cum- slut for gangbanging relentlessly. Also love the idea of her being gangbanged until she passes out from pleasure and passion, and re-awakens to discover that she is still being used. Keep going!

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

So this series started out as an adventure for Steve and Sarah but ended in the old racist trope with Sarah screaming for big black cock and Antoine (and friends) and Sarah reducing Steve to a bystander... or to be more specific, a cuck. This was not a shared adventure which is disappointing since the story started out so well.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

The story is well written from the standpoint of language and vividness of detail. Like many of these stories, however, it goes far beyond any semblance of reality, and as a result, loses its appeal. Tone the sex down to what human beings can actually do during a 24 hour time period...unless they're freaks.

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

I would give story 3 1/2 stars. The sexis over the top. Wife sharing and cheating are my favorite genre but there is a fine line between wanting her to stay faithful and wanting her to give in that makes it erotic. With Sarah we no longer care what she does. If you skipped from the middle of one story you wouldn’t be able to tell the difference. Again this is my favorite genre but the amount of sex isn’t what makes it erotic it is also the mental aspects. The agony and extasy of sharing. One of highlights is in book 4 when Antoine and Sarah made love but by then we have already been bombared with unrealistic sex. I hope the author continues to write and brings out more of the interplay between the husband and wife and more emotions and less repetitive sex

BridgekickerBridgekicker7 months agoAuthor

This was my first attempt at writing. Sorry to disappoint. I am working on the Becca series right now. Hoping it will be better.

tkh3nkey2110tkh3nkey21107 months ago

For a first attempt this series is very good. The writing is of high quality with proper grammar and few spelling errors. I can't think of one instance where the author forgot who his characters are by using an incorrect name. I would like to read more of the feelings both positive and negative that the wife and husband experience as they proceed on this journey. It didn't seem to take much to change Sarah from a conservative wife to a raging hot wife. It only took her watching a huge black man breed a white wife in the jungle. I didn't care much care for the way Antoine just asserted ownership of Sarah in front of Steve with little or no respect. I think Steve a bit of a wimp for not asserting his own authority by not having Sarah ride home with him. She had nearly 24 hours of sex already. Enough is enough.

BridgekickerBridgekicker7 months agoAuthor

I agree with your points on this. In hindsight, I didn't like the way this flowed. I actually plan on having some soul searching in the next Sarah chapter. Maybe the reality of what they've done sets in and she has some regret. Both of them do and try to slow things down before realizing they really don't need to stop completely. Both of them enjoy each other and enjoy the adventures opening their marriage has provided. Maybe another vacation is in order.

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

This is good series and good build up. After some thought, Sarah may even want to "date" someone for a while since she never did before - but with emotional ties still with Steve.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Husband pimps out his wife to be used and abuse by 3 honey blackmen. She is obsessively addicted to black gangland. How can wanton promiscuity bring a married couple closer together unless its just a fantasy? If situation was reversed, would a harem bring husband and wife 'closer'? (Not likely, historically?)

thomasf479thomasf4795 months ago

Im a HUGE fan Bridgekicker! Please keep the series going. You do an outstanding job of evolving these charactors in a somewhat realistic way. While I LOVE this story, I read into it that Antoine CLEARLY brought his friend and cousin along to "share his good fortune". I was feeling like there was an EXCELLENT story there that would translate well into future adventures (i.e. Antoine confessing to Steve that he set Sarah up, how much that turns him (Antoine) on and the two men agreeing that watching Sarah is a shared kink). From that, you'd have so many possible new adventure story lines as the two men work together to put her in new and exciting situations. Just a thought... but!! with that said, I LOVED this chapter!! Will there be more?

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Well that escalated quickly for both of them after 20 years if monogamy. She went from 0 to 60 almost instantly. While erotic to read m, as a husband it makes me question their marriage and how they will end up. And did not like how Antoine took possession so fast. Nor does Sarah have any second thoughts about what this might be doing to her marriage. And the husband is the same way. This does not bide well for their future. There is more to marriage than orgasms.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userBridgekicker@Bridgekicker
I'm a new writer, but I've been reading stories on this site for 25 years. I believe loving couples can and should have extraordinary sex, and I enjoy writing about it. I respond to constructive feedback and enjoy hearing from people in the lifestyle or from those who are thi...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES