Sarah Opens Up Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Antoine held himself there as we all stared down at their union. It was such a beautiful sight to see both of them connected in such an intimate act. One of them being my blonde wife, and the other being a virile younger black man. They looked like they were made to fuck each other.

Antoine pulled backwards until just the tip of his cock was inside her. His shaft was coated in her creamy juices, and her labia pulled out as they were stretched around his thick cock. He then pushed forward and repeated the motion until they developed a rhythm.

"Uh, uh, uh, yes," Sarah moaned as their bodies slapped together.

"Time to put that mouth to work on my boys," Antoine said as he pushed her toward the corner of the bed with her head dangling over the side. "Come here, Russ. See what this slut can do with her lips."

Sarah moaned as Antoine continued to fuck her. Russ approached Sarah, and she reached for his waistband.

"Wait, you need to ask my boy before you go reaching for his dick," Antoine told her.

"May... May I suck your dick, Russ?" Sarah whimpered.

"Yes," Russ gasped as my beautiful blonde wife looked up at him with her big blue eyes while she was being fucked by his friend.

She reached for his waistband again and pulled his underwear down as his big cock was revealed to her for the first time. It was huge. It was almost a foot long and almost as wide as a soda can at its base. It had a large brown mushroom tip and a large vein running down the shaft. Sarah stroked him in her small feminine hand while squeezing it as if testing his cock for firmness.

Russ pushed forward until the tip of his cock was right over my wife's face. She looked up at his huge cock admiringly while licking her lips as she continued to stroke it. A large dollop of precum formed at the tip, and Sarah pulled it to her mouth, licking the fluid off him.

One taste of his cum seemed to set her into motion, and Sarah began pulling his huge cock into her mouth. She strained her neck to get the right angle. Russ moved behind her as she leaned back and took him into her throat. He moved his hips back and forth and began feeding her his massive cock as Antoine continued to thrust into her spread pussy.

"That's right slut, suck my chocolate dick!" Russ groaned.

Watching my wife being stuffed at both ends by two huge black cocks was making me insane with lust. My cock was throbbing and ready to explode at even the slightest touch. I saw motion on the bed next to us and completely forgot about Mitch, who was stroking his huge cock. He grabbed Sarah's hand and placed it on his thick shaft. She couldn't see his cock, but she had to know it wasn't mine as she started stroking it while she enthusiastically sucked on Russ's giant sphinx. Antoine picked up his pace and was slamming into her making loud slapping sounds as his balls slapped up against her puckered pink asshole.

"Mmmmm, mmm, mmm!" Sarah moaned as Antoine pounded into her, pushing her close to an orgasm.

"You like that dick don't you, Sarah?" Antoine grunted. "Tell your husband how good it feels as you cum on my big black cock."

Sarah pulled Russ's dick out of her mouth and moaned, "Oh God, baby. His black dick is filling me so good, fucking me so deep. I love how it stretches me. Thank you for letting me do this. Oh fuck, I'm gonna cum. I'm gonna cum. Oh God, I'm cuuuuumiiiing!"

Sarah squirted on Antoine's huge thrusting cock as she held the other two men's shafts in her hands as if she was using them as handles to ride through her orgasm. I couldn't believe the wanton look on her face as she thrust her hips up to meet Antoine through her earth shattering climax.

The color contrast of the three huge black bodies against hers was erotic. She looked down at Antoine's huge black cock as it repeatedly penetrated her tight pink folds while her body writhed in pleasure. She was on fire.

"You gotta get some of this tight pussy," Antoine said to Russ as he pulled out of her.

Russ laid back on the bed with his thick cock pointing skyward. It looked massive, and Sarah was looking at it hesitantly, but her body rolled over and moved towards him in autopilot. Sarah mounted Russ and squatted over him as she lined his black phallus up with her tight pussy. She slowly dropped her weight down as his cockhead penetrated her depths.

"Oh uhhhhhh!" Sarah grunted as his huge cock stretched her more than anyone ever had.

Her face grimaced as he pushed deeper into her, spreading her widely. Ever so slowly her body accepted his giant cock, and she lowered herself onto him. Her abs and thigh muscles flexed sexily as she took him.

"You're so big," Sarah grunted as she lifted slightly before dropping down again, trying to get more of him inside. "Uh, uh, fuck."

Russ grabbed her hips and pulled her down further as he thrust his hips up into her. Her thighs were touching his hips and he was finally buried inside her. He pulled her lips to his and they shared a deep kiss.

"Damn girl, you got a body made for black dick," Russ said as he started moving in and out of her.

Sarah began to grind her hips on Russ's thick cock. Mitch stood on the bed and brought his hard dick to her mouth, and she began sucking him hard. Her head was a blur as she moved up and down his shaft.

"You have any coconut oil with your kitchen stuff?" Antoine asked me.

"You're in luck," I smiled as I reached into our food storage and handed it to him.

"Thanks, Sarah will thank you later," he smiled.

Antoine climbed up on the bed behind Sarah. He lubed up his cock with the coconut oil and placed it at her tight rear entrance. She looked back as he started pushing into her.

"Sarah, you're about to get the best fucking of your life," Antoine said as he pushed the crown of his cock deep into her ass.

"Oh fuck, oh fuck, yes, ugh," Sarah moaned. "Oh baby, is this what you wanted to see?"

I watched as my wife of twenty years was sandwiched between three black men, all fucking her at the same time. They had perfect rhythm together as they filled all of her holes. Sarah was making noises I'd never heard from her before as she pushed her hips back at the two cocks inside her while she sucked Mitch's.

Sarah's ass undulated as both huge cocks slid in and out of her depths. I couldn't believe what her body was able to take from them. She looked into my eyes as she sucked Mitch's dick. She saw the arousal in mine, and I saw raw lust in hers.

"Yes, uh, uh, uh, yes, I love black dick," Sarah cried as her orgasm overwhelmed her. "Don't stop fucking me, ahhhhhhh!"

Sarah's body looked stretched beyond belief with Russ's cock filling her pussy while Antoine took her ass. Her body's convulsions were having an effect on all three of them. The noises she was making, the things she was saying, and what her body was doing to all three of them pushed them over the edge.

"I'm gonna fill your white pussy with my cum, Sarah," Russ grunted as he started to cum.

"Yes, I want it," Sarah cried. "Cum in me. Fill my white pussy."

That set Antoine off and he began pumping his cum deep into her ass as he held her hips. I thought the two of them would break her in half by the way they were pushing into her body. Their orgasms set her off again and she screamed loudly as her climax overtook her again.

Mitch pulled my wife's face to his groin as he face fucked her with his big dick. She breathlessly sucked him, trying to get him to cum.

Antoine and Russ disengaged, and Sarah rolled onto her back. She had cum dripping out of both of her holes. Mitch pulled her to the edge of the bed and crawled between her spread legs. He pushed his cock into her sopping pussy in one quick thrust.

Mitch looked down at my beautiful wife spread open on his huge black dick. He reached forward and caressed her round breasts, pinching her nipples as he began thrusting into her. He leaned down and kissed her deeply, making her moan as her legs wrapped around his ass, pulling him into her.

"You really like black dick, don't you?" Mitch asked as he thrust into her.

"Yes, I love it," Sarah admitted as she pulled his lips to her and kissed him wildly.

Mitch began fucking her with full strokes now. Their bodies were making obscene wet smacking noises as he pummeled my wife's pussy.

"Pull your legs back and open yourself up for me, Sarah," Mitch said as he continued to slam into her.

Mitch pulled out completely and then lined up with her pink asshole. He pushed forward and was quickly embedded in her ass completely, making Sarah cry loudly. He began thrusting into my wife until her cries turned into moans as he plowed into her.

She was rapidly approaching an orgasm as her body writhed beneath him. Mitch pulled out of her ass and shoved it back into her gaping pussy while never losing his rhythm.

"Oh fuck, yes, yes, yes, fuck me!" Sarah cried as she held her legs back for him.

Mitch pulled out again and pushed into her ass. He built a rhythm where he'd stroke in and out of her three times before alternating to the other hole. Sarah was biting her lip hard as her eyes rolled back in bliss.

"Baby, he's taking both of your wife's holes," Sarah moaned as she looked at me. "I've never been fucked like this. Oh yes, fuuuck meee!"

Sarah's toes curled as her whole body trembled in ecstasy. Her orgasm caused her to squirt all over Mitch.

My wife's convulsions were too much for Mitch, and he pulled out of her ass and shot a large wad of cum across her body that went to her face. His body continued to spasm as jet after jet of cum shot all over my blonde wife. Her own body continued to spasm as she looked down at his seed all over her skin.

Mitch finished cumming and brought his cock to her lips. Sarah looked into my eyes as she licked the last of his cum off him and swallowed it. Mitch fell back on the bed exhausted.

Sarah held herself open as she stared at me. I looked down at her spread open body covered in three men's cum. I had to have her. I felt the primal need to reclaim my wife as I buried myself inside her.

"Yes, baby," Sarah moaned. "Fuck your wife's sloppy pussy. Can you feel Russ's cum inside me? Is this what you wanted, baby? Did I do good for you, making all three of them cum?"

"God yes," I moaned. "You looked so fucking beautiful taking all three of them. I love you so much."

"I love you too," Sarah mewed.

I kissed my wife deeply as I plowed into her sloppy pussy. Even though there was barely any friction, I was about to cum. I could smell cum on her face and taste it on her lips, but I was too far gone to care as we kissed deeply. I came hard into her writhing body.

I collapsed next to her on the bed when I was done. She leaned over and kissed me before standing up and going to the restroom. I heard the shower turn on as I looked around at Antoine and the others.

"Damn, you're a lucky man, Steve," Antoine said. "Thank you for sharing her with us."

"I know, and you're welcome," I said. "As you can tell, I love watching her."

I got up and grabbed my bottle of Buffalo Trace whiskey and poured four glasses for us. We sipped our whiskey and talked while the fire warmed our cabin.

Sarah appeared after about fifteen minutes wrapped in a white towel. She looked almost more sexy wrapped in a towel than nude with her wet blonde hair. She began prepping dinner from our food boxes. Luckily we had plenty of food in our fridge.

We carried on our conversation as Sarah sipped her wine while preparing our dinner, and we continued to drink our whiskey. She made us steak fajitas, and it smelled delicious. Sarah served us all dinner, and none of us bothered putting our clothes on as we sat around the table. As Sarah was about to sit down with us, Antoine pulled her to him and grabbed the towel, pulling it off her.

"No need to cover your beautiful body, Sarah," Antoine told her. "That's much better."

Sarah's nipples hardened at her sudden exposure. She sat down next to me as her face flushed again. We ate our dinner and resumed our jovial conversation amongst friends.

"So tell me Steve, how did this lifestyle start for you two?" Russ asked.

"It started as a fantasy of mine years ago," I began. "Sarah was very conservative even though she was, and is, a beautiful and sexy woman. I couldn't even get her to wear a bikini in public. I talked her into letting her guard down recently on vacation, and she bought a bunch of new bikinis along with a new wardrobe. On our first day of vacation, we caught a married couple having a threesome with a large black man on the beach. We were a bit handsy while watching the black man plow into the white wife. The black man caught us watching them, and Sarah was exposed to him in the process. We met him later, and Sarah was quite taken by him. Long story short, he took her over and over again and even convinced her to strip for a bachelor party. She ended up having sex with Jax and one of the groomsmen. I loved seeing her completely lose herself in passion."

"Hot damn, you are one hot wife," Russ gushed. "What about you, Sarah, any regrets?"

"None," Sarah admitted. "I feel closer to Steve now more than ever."

"You like watching her, Steve?" Russ asked.

"God yes," I admitted.

"Do you like when he watches you?" Russ asked Sarah.

"Mmmhmm," Sarah admitted as her face flushed even more.

"Did you date any black guys before you met Steve?" Russ asked.

"No," she replied.

"Why not?" Russ asked.

"I just never met any," Sarah explained. "I started dating Steve when I was in college, and I was a virgin when I met him. One of my girlfriends used to brag about how good black men were in bed, but I didn't believe her. She was kind of a slut."

"Oh, so you thought she was a slut for sleeping with black guys?" Russ said.

"No, no, that's not what I meant," Sarah tried to explain.

"That's what I heard," Antoine agreed.

"Oh, that's exactly what you said," Russ challenged. "So you think it's below you to be with a black man. I guess you're a slut now, Sarah."

"I don't like the way you're talking to me," Sarah defended herself. "That's not what I meant. I've never been racist, and I'm no slut."

"Oh, you're a slut," Russ smiled as he held up his now hard cock in front of her as he leaned back in his chair and spread his legs. "A slut for big black cock."

Sarah's eyes drifted down his massive body to his huge cock. Her body shivered, and her nipples hardened. Her eyes locked on his impressive dick as she licked her lips. He stroked himself a few times as she watched, hypnotized by the sight of it.

"Admit it Sarah," Russ told her. "You're a slut for black cock. Shit, my cum is inside your pussy right now. Say it."

His words had an effect on Sarah's body. Her breathing increased, and she was fidgeting in her chair.

"Alright, I enjoy sleeping with black men," Sarah said.

"You need to say it, Sarah," Russ told her again. "Tell me what you are now. A slut for big black cock."

His words dug into her soul, and I could see her body shaking as the realization set in that she was now just that, a "slut for big black cock." She looked at me and saw my erection and the hungry look in my eyes. Realization hit her that I was enjoying this conversation and its effect on her. She turned and looked Russ in the eyes with a sideways smile.

"I, I'm a slut for big black cock," Sarah said in a sexy voice.

"That's better, slut," Russ said grinning. "Why don't you show me that pussy again. I want to see it. Spread your legs and show me how wet you are right now."

Sarah slowly turned her chair facing Russ, and she opened her legs, placing one foot up on the side of the chair. Next, she did the same with her other foot. I could see moisture between her folds. Russ picked up his phone and took a picture of her like this. Sarah tried to cover herself.

"I want a picture to remember you by," Russ said. "You gotta be the hottest woman I've ever fucked. Don't worry, I won't share this with anyone. Spread your lips open for the camera. Show me that pussy before I fuck you again."

Russ's confidence, his directness, and his compliments were getting to Sarah. I could see her body relax again as she arched her back and pushed her tits out to him as she opened her legs again. She reached down with her left hand and spread her pink labia for the camera. Her diamond wedding ring shined as the camera flashed, reminding everyone how naughty she was being. Her right hand came up and pinched her nipple as she posed for the camera sexily, biting her lip as the camera flashed again.

"Go to him, Sarah," I whispered in her ear.

She looked at me with glazed eyes as my words pushed her forward. She slid off her chair and dropped to her knees, falling forward onto her hands. She arched her back and crawled on her hands and knees to Russ. Her ass looked inviting as she looked up at the black giant. Her big blue eyes locked on his.

"May I suck your black dick, Russ?" Sarah begged.

"That's much better, Sarah," Russ said. "Yes, you can suck my cock."

Sarah reached up and wrapped her fingers around his thick shaft as she rose up on her knees in front of him. She planted kisses on the skin just under his cockhead, licking and sucking on him there before slowly moving down his shaft with her tongue and lips. She stroked his shaft and sucked his ball into her mouth, making loud slurping sounds. Her tongue licked around his large testicle as she sucked on him as she stared into his eyes.

"That's right, Sarah," Russ said. "Suck my black baby making balls."

Sarah moaned into his balls as his words spurred her on. She alternated between the two as she licked and sucked him with fervor. After a while, she moved her lips up Russ's shaft and opened her mouth wide, taking him between her lips. She pushed more and more of his shaft into her throat as she tried to please him. She was able to get most of his shaft down her throat as she bobbed on him for several minutes.

"Enough of this, slut," Russ grunted as he pulled her off him. "I want you to look your husband in the eyes as you sink your pink pussy down on my black dick."

"Oh god, yes," Sarah moaned.

Sarah stood and turned around to face me as she climbed up on Russ's lap. Antoine, Mitch, and I watched as my wife squatted over the biggest dick I had ever seen. She reached down and lined him up with her spread labia as she lowered herself onto his thick black shaft. The huge mushroom shaped head speared into her, spreading her lewdly as she impaled herself on him.

"Oh fuck, you're so big," Sarah groaned as her body took him in.

She pushed herself down his thick cock as she stared into my eyes. I could see her pain and pleasure through her eyes as their bodies connected in a way that only a husband and wife should. Her lower lips spread widely as she took him into her.

"You like watching this, Steve?" Russ asked. "You like watching me stretch your hot wife's pink pussy?"

I just nodded as my own dick throbbed in front of me.

Sarah saw how my body was reacting to her, and she began rocking back and forth on his huge dick. Russ reached forward and pinched her hard pink nipples between his thumbs and forefingers. His dark hands on her white skin made my cock pulse even more as she really started bouncing on his giant phallus.

"His dick feels so good inside of me, baby," Sarah mewed as she gazed into my eyes. "He's fucking me so good. So deep. Oh, ah, yes, yes!

Her juices were coating his ebony shaft as she rode him for all she was worth. Her tits were bouncing hypnotically as she fucked him. Her body was flushed, and she was trembling. I could tell she was about to cum as she picked up her pace even more.

"I, I'm gonna cum, I'm gonna cum, I'm cumming, I'm cumming!" Sarah moaned as she buried him deep inside her as she rocked back and forth, dripping fluids onto the chair and floor below her. "Oh God, his dick is sooooo good!"