Sarah Opens Up Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Antoine pulled the towel Sarah was wearing off her and threw it into the Land Cruiser with the pile of sheets saying, "You don't get to wear this either."

Sarah tried to cover herself as she stood there in just her cowboy boots as her nipples hardened in front of us. Mitch climbed into the passenger side of the back seat in just his underwear. Russ led her into the back seat and opened the driver's side rear door for her to climb in. I watched as my nude wife climbed into the backseat with Mitch. She looked back at me apprehensively as Russ climbed in beside her instead of getting into the front seat. He looked back and smiled at me as he shut the door.

Antoine started his Jeep and pulled away from the cabin as I followed behind him. My imagination ran wild as we drove down the muddy trail toward home. I followed them for the next hour wondering what my wife was doing.

Suddenly, the Jeep pulled to the left and stopped, and I pulled up beside them. The rear passenger door opened, and Mitch climbed out. I looked into the backseat and saw Sarah looking at me as she was fucked from behind by Russ's giant cock.

"Baby, they're fucking me so good, uh, uh, uh!" Sarah cried as she looked at me sexily. "Yes, yes, fuck my ass! Baby, he's in my ass!"

Antoine stepped around the Jeep and smiled at me as he pulled his underwear off and climbed into the seat. Sarah buried his hard cock in her throat as the Jeep surged forward, shutting the door in the process.

I followed them for the next hour knowing what was happening to my wife. We finally came to the trailhead, and the Jeep came to a stop. The rear driver's side door opened and Russ got out first. He reached in and picked up Sarah, who was completely limp. He carried her nude body to my Land Cruiser and opened the door, laying her on the seat. Antoine tossed her boots, hat, and clothes in the back seat.

Sarah's body looked exhausted as she looked at me with tired eyes. She had dried cum coating her neck, chest, and stomach. Her bald pussy and labia were red and coated with white creamy fluid. She reeked of sex and had a hickey on her tit and one on her neck.

"Damn, you look beautiful, Sarah," I told her. "I love you."

"I love you too," Sarah said as her eyes started to close.

I grabbed a blanket from the back seat and covered her body. I aired up my tires and drove home in silence. As we got closer to the city, my phone started getting a bunch of notifications. I looked down to see several texts from Antoine with photos and videos attached. I clicked on one of them that showed Russ and Mitch double penetrating Sarah in the back seat of his Jeep. I put my phone down, knowing I'd enjoy looking at them later while Sarah told me all about it.

I looked over at my pretty wife as she slept peacefully next to me. I couldn't believe how far the two of us had come. I still loved her more than anything, and I was proud to have her as my wife, lover, and friend.