Sarah Opens Up Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"That's it, slut," Russ said as he picked her up and carried her to the bed, still embedded inside her. "You've had yours, now it's time to get mine."

Russ began pounding into my wife doggy style, making her tits swing under her rapidly. He grabbed her hips and plowed into her with all of his strength and power. Sarah's orgasm never receded, and she continued to squirt as she took his giant dick. Her thick round ass cheeks undulated with each thrust of his black onyx.

"Yes, yes, yes, take my pussy," Sarah cried as she pushed back to meet his thrusts. "Own it, own this pussy, oh God it's yours. Fuck me, fuck me, he's fucking me so good!"

Antoine couldn't take it anymore. He jumped up from his chair and got on the bed in front of my wife. He leaned down and kissed her deeply as she fucked his friend's dick. Sarah was lost in lust at this point and met his kiss with unbridled passion. He rose, and Sarah grabbed for his cock as if she was a kid getting a Christmas present and couldn't wait to unwrap it.

Sarah dove into Antoine's cock with her mouth as Russ continued to fuck her. Antoine reached around and pulled her head into him as he fucked her face with his cock. They were both using her for their pleasure, and she was loving every minute of it.

"Flip over, slut," Russ said as he rolled her over on the bed. "I wanna see those white titties bounce while I fuck you."

Russ shoved his thick dick back inside her as she spread her legs and wrapped them around him tightly. He fucked her into the matress as Antoine shoved his cock back into her throat. Her head was pushed backwards over the side of the bed, and I could see Antoine's cock swell her throat every time it entered her.

"Let's show this slut how we treat white bitches," Antoine grunted as he pulled his cock out of her throat and dropped his huge balls into her mouth. "Lick my nuts, slut."

Antoine's words only fueled the fire burning inside her as she started stroking his cock rapidly while sucking his balls. She pulled on his cock with both hands, and Antoine pushed his hips forward and dropped his ass over her face.

"That's right slut, suck my ass!" Antoine said as my wife of twenty years buried her tongue between his cheeks, slurping loudly.

Sarah's hands were a blur as she stroked his big cock while licking his ass from below. Russ continued to plow my wife's sopping pussy while he watched her debaucherous behavior. Antoine eventually pulled his hips back and shoved his cock back into her mouth, which she gladly accepted with a moan. Her body writhed into the fucking they were both giving her.

"Let's switch spots, bruh," Russ said. "You can get in this pussy for a bit. I got another hole I want to stretch out."

Antoine pulled out of Sarah's throat, and she whined as both men left her feeling empty. She looked up at them as they moved around her with confusion on her face. She was in a sexual trance, and appeared to be oblivious about what they were doing. She just wanted a dick inside her, and she was about to get just that.

Antoine laid on his back, holding his dick up for her, and Sarah mounted him. She quickly dropped down on him, taking him in one easy stroke.

"Oh yes," Sarah moaned. "Don't stop fucking me."

"Are you my slut, Sarah?" Antoine asked as he kissed her deeply.

"Yes, I'm your slut!" Sarah yelled as she slammed her hips up and down on him. "I'm your black cock slut! Just fuck me!"

My wife was completely gone to the world. Nothing existed except for sex and the pleasure it was providing her. Russ looked down at her ass as it rose and fell on his friend. He grabbed the bottle of coconut oil and lubed up his cock as he watched her. Antoine saw Russ approaching her from behind and grabbed her waist, pulling her down on him to hold her steady with her ass out for his friend.

Russ's thick cockhead made contact with Sarah's ass, and she looked over her shoulder at him. Her eyes were glazed in lust, and I could not see any fear or hesitation. She looked into Russ's eyes as he pushed forward as his thick mushroom penetrated her sphincter. He slowly pushed forward as more and more of his giant dick pierced her bowels. I couldn't believe she was able to take him.

"Girl, your body was made for this," Russ said in absolute awe as his balls pushed up against her.

"Oh fuck, you're so big," Sarah moaned. "Go slow. Uhhh shit!"

Russ slowly withdrew before pushing back in again as Sarah moaned loudly. Both men worked into a rhythm inside of her, and Sarah kissed Antoine wildly as the three of them fucked. Mitch, who'd been watching all of this as he sipped his whiskey, stood and walked to the bed in front of my wife.

Sarah looked up when their kiss ended and saw Mitch's hard cock dangling in front of her face. She reached up with her left hand and pulled him to her lips. She looked like a porn star sandwiched between three huge black men.

"Damn, this slut knows how to fuck," Mitch moaned.

All three of them fucked into a sexual frenzy as their bodies slapped together in bliss. Sarah seemed to never stop cumming as the three of them used her body. Her moans and cries of delight drowned the pouring rain and thunder pounding on the cabin roof and walls.

Russ's body finally tensed as he pushed himself deep into her ass and unloaded his seed inside her bowels.

"Damn, this slut is the best fuck I've ever had," Russ groaned as he slipped out of her.

Mitch moved around her and took Russ's spot and pressed his wet cock up against her anal creampie. His cock slid in easily, and my wife moaned, accepting him inside her.

Mitch wasted no time and began fucking her ass like his life depended on it. I'd never seen her used so roughly.

"Yes, yes, yes, yeeeeeeeeeeessss, fuck me with your big black dicks!" Sarah screamed as she orgasmed again.

Sarah pushed her body back at both of them, and she fucked them as hard as they were fucking her. Seeing the two giant black cocks sinking into my wife as she animalistically thrusted herself back at them was electrifying. The three of them were covered in a sheen of sweat as their bodies mated together. The sounds coming out of my wife didn't sound human. She was ablaze in sexual bliss.

Mitch picked up his pace and was pounding into Sarah's asshole with all of his strength. Sarah reached back with both hands and spread her round cheeks as Mitch pummeled her into another orgasm. Antoine kissed her deeply as she rode them both through her climax.

Mitch continued to pound his thick cock into my wife after her orgasm. Her pulsations were pushing him toward his own climax, and he grabbed her hips tightly as he continued to thrust into her.

"Oh fuck, I'm gonna cum!" Mitch grunted as he tensed up inside her.

"Ahh, yes," Sarah moaned. "He's filling my ass, mmmmm!"

Antoine pulled her down to him and locked lips with her once again as Mitch convulsed inside her ass. Mitch slowly pulled out of my quivering wife, leaving a trail of semen running out of her and down on Antoine's cock as he continued to mate with her. He flipped her over on her back as they made out passionately. They were no longer fucking. They were making love.

"You're amazing," Antoine whispered as he looked down at her.

"You feel so good inside me," Sarah whispered back.

They continued to kiss as Antoine slowly moved inside her, savoring the feeling of their carnal connection. Sarah ran her hands up his muscled chest and up his neck, tracing her fingers onto his jaw and face affectionately. She looked into his eyes as she bit her lip sexily, meeting his thrusts with her own.

"I want you to cum inside me," Sarah moaned as Antoine picked up the pace.

Sarah began to moan louder and louder as Antoine's passion filled them both. They couldn't stop kissing and licking each other as they mated in front of us. When the three men were having sex with her, it was a sexual act, but this seemed so much more intimate and loving.

Sarah's lips were quivering as she looked into Antoine's eyes. Their bodies made wet slapping sounds as they both approached their climax. Sarah's hard nipples rubbed against Antoine's skin, stimulating her even more. Her gorgeous thighs clenched around his torso and her toes curled as she moaned sexily.

"Cum in me, cum in me, cum in me, oh yeeeeees!" Sarah cried as she felt Antoine release inside her.

"Take it, take it, Sarah!" Antoine moaned as he pushed deep into her, planting his seed into her womb.

His climax set her own orgasm off. He dropped his body on hers as he convulsed inside her, kissing her deeply as he consummated their mating. Their bodies shivered and writhed as they both brought each other into another dimension of sexual euphoria. Their lips smacking and their heavy breathing were the only sounds in the room.

Antoine sighed loudly and rolled onto his back next to my wife. Sarah sat up and looked down at his glistening cock, coated in their combined juices. She leaned down and pulled his dick to her mouth, making him shiver from the sensitivity after just cumming. She engulfed him fully and sucked the fluids off him.

While she was doing this, I stared down at her sloppy looking pussy and ass. I couldn't resist, and I drove my cock into her cum filled tunnel. Sarah moaned into Antoine's cock as she slurped up his seed off his balls. She reached back with one hand and caressed my balls and then her own clit as I began fucking her. I was surprised to feel the walls of her pussy pulsating and gripping me tightly even after the fucking she just received.

Seeing my wife so transfixed on slurping their cum was pushing me into overdrive as I slapped my body against hers. I felt my balls tightening and was ready to cum after a couple of minutes. Sarah laid her head on Antoine's abs and moaned sexily as I pulled her hips back into my thrusts.

Sarah's hand was moving rapidly, trying to push her orgasm to match my own. I felt my climax starting to come.

"I want to cum in your mouth, Sarah," I told her as I pulled out of her.

She quickly spun around and took my cum coated dick in her mouth as she continued to stroke her clit. I began to shoot into her mouth as she brought herself to an orgasm with her fingers. We came together as she swallowed spurt after spurt of my seed. She continued to suck and slurp until my cock was completely cleaned off.

"I love you, Sarah," I told her as we collapsed on the bed.

"I love you too," Sarah sighed as I pulled her into a hug.

We eventually stirred after several minutes, and Sarah got up and went to the restroom. We all put our underwear back on, and the four of us cleaned up the kitchen. Sarah emerged from the shower wrapped in her white towel again.

"I'm exhausted, Steve," Sarah said as she hugged me. "I'm going to bed. Goodnight everyone."

Everyone said their good nights along with some "thank yous." She climbed the ladder leading up to the loft and disappeared as she collapsed on the bed.

Russ decided to take the foldout bed, and Mitch and Antoine would share the second queen mattress in the loft. We were all tired and made our way to our beds. Sarah was already sleeping when I climbed into the loft. I climbed into bed with her and joined her in sleep shortly after my head hit the pillow.

I woke several hours later feeling Sarah's lips on my cheek.

I turned and kissed her lips and asked, "What's up, babe? You okay?"

Then I felt it. Her lips slid across mine as if she were being pushed. Her thick lips were parted and she moaned slightly.

"He woke up, baby," Sarah whispered in a half moan. "He's inside me again."

"Oh," was all I could say. "Are you okay?"

"Yes," she mewed as she grabbed my hand tightly.

I looked behind Sarah in the dim light from the fire and saw Antoine thrusting into her from behind. I kissed her again as she moaned into our kiss. Her tongue pushed against mine as Antoine's thrusting pushed her against me.

"He feels so good inside me, baby," Sarah moaned. "I hope you don't mind. He woke me up and started kissing me. He was hard again, uh, uh. He needed me again, uh, uh."

"I love hearing you moan as he fucks you, Sarah," I whispered as she slid her hand down to my rockhard cock.

"He's fucking me so good, baby," Sarah moaned as she felt my excitement in her hand. "I love having his black dick inside me."

"That's right, slut," Antoine grunted. "Take this black dick in your white pussy in front of your husband."

Sarah kissed her way down my torso and took my dick in her mouth as Antoine started pounding her hard from behind. She took me to the root as Antoine slapped her ass with his hand.

"You naughty fucking wife," Antoine whispered. "Suck your white hubby while you take my big dick. Show your hubby how much you love black dick. Show him what a nasty bitch you are."

"Oh God, I love it," Sarah moaned as she dove back down on me again, sucking me harder than before.

Sarah pushed my leg back and began sucking my balls as Antoine continued to fuck her. She rotated between both of them making popping sounds as she released them from her mouth. She slid her mouth lower and began licking my taint while stroking me with her hand. I'd seen her do this while she was lost in passion with Jax and the others, but she had never done this to me. The feeling was extraordinary.

Sarah pushed her mouth even lower and I felt her tongue rimming me for the first time. I could feel my balls tighten as the sensation sent lightning bolts of pleasure through my core.

"You like my tongue on your ass, sweetie?" Sarah asked sexily. "You wanna see how nasty your slut wife is?"

"Oh God, yeah," I groaned.

Antoine slapped her ass again as she buried her tongue in my ass. She stroked me hard as she kissed my forbidden erogenous zone. I couldn't believe how good this felt. Antoine kept thrusting into her as she pleased me in a way I never could have imagined. After several minutes of this, I was ready to explode. Sarah felt my body responding and looked up at me.

"Are you ready to cum for me, baby?" Sarah asked sexily.

"God, yeah," I replied.

"Good, because Antoine needs me all to himself," Sarah teased, knowing it would push me over the edge. "He's going to take your wife to his bed and fuck me the way I need to be fucked. You know how much your wife loves a big black cock."

"Oh fuck!" I yelled as my cum boiled to the surface.

Sarah took me in her mouth and moaned as she stroked the cum out of me. She did not spill a drop as I shot into her hungry gullet. I felt like I was outside of my own body as my climax enveloped me. I eventually came down as Sarah slowed her sucking on me. My whole body relaxed, and I could feel my exhaustion setting in again.

"Go to him, Sarah," I told her. "Give him what he needs."

She kissed my lips and said, "I love you, Steve. Thank you for letting me do this."

Sarah then turned and crawled in the bed with Antoine. I closed my eyes and drifted off.

I woke up sometime later to the sounds of thunder followed by slapping sounds and moaning. The lightning lit up the room, and I could see my wife sandwiched between the two men as they both fucked her. I watched and listened for a while as the rain and thunder tried to drown out her cries of passion. I felt like I was dreaming, but I knew it was real.

I woke up to the sound of birds chirping as the sun lit up the cabin. I looked over to see my wife's blonde hair draped across Antoine's chest as she slept sprawled out between the two men. I had no idea how long they were fucking last night, but they were all sleeping well.

I quietly got out of bed and crawled down the ladder to make some coffee. I added a couple logs to the fire and picked up my dry clothes to put them on. Russ was still sleeping on the foldout couch. I heated my water and put my BRCC coffee grounds in the french press before pouring it into my mug and going outside to enjoy the morning sun.

I watched a small herd of deer frolic in the wet grass as I sipped my coffee. I thought about how much my life had changed in recent months. I thought about the changes my wife went through and how much I loved seeing it. Even though she was currently laying in the arms of her black lover after spending the night fornicating with him and his best friend, I felt closer to her than ever. I knew that we'd share the details about their night of wild sex for weeks, months, and maybe even years to come, and I had absolutely no regrets. I pondered these thoughts until my mug was empty and my bladder was full. I relieved myself in the bushes before entering the warm cabin again.

Antoine, Russ, and Mitch were sitting at the table sipping on coffee, having just woken up when I entered the cabin. They looked exhausted, and I almost laughed thinking my own wife did that to them.

"Good morning, Steve," Antoine said, sipping his coffee.

"Good morning, gentlemen," I replied. "Hope everyone slept well."

"When we finally fell asleep, yeah," Mitch smiled.

"I don't know how you do it, Steve," Antoine said.

"What's that?" I asked.

"Keep up with her," he replied, shaking his head.

"I've had help recently," I said, grinning.

"I never could have dreamed," Antoine gushed. "You're a lucky man."

"I know," I replied. "Speaking of my wife, where is she?"

"She's still sleeping," Antoine laughed. "I think we finally wore her out. What time is it?"

"It's 10:15," I said, looking at my Tudor watch. "I'm starving. Let's make some breakfast."

I went to the truck and pulled bacon and eggs from my refrigerator. I tossed them in the pan and started cooking it up. The smell filled the cabin, and it wasn't long before I saw my wife's blonde head peeking over the loft.

"That smells wonderful, Steve," Sarah said.

"Good morning, sunshine," I said, smiling up at her. "Come down and join us for some coffee and breakfast."

I watched her sit up and stretch her arms above her head, revealing her breasts to our eyes. She grabbed her towel and draped it over her shoulder and turned to climb down the ladder. Her nude body was presented to us in all of its glory as she backed down the ladder. I could see crust surrounding her holes, and I could only imagine how much cum she took the night before from the two men.

"Damn, I can't think of a better view to wake up to," Russ said as he looked up at my wife.

"I need a shower before I eat," Sarah said, smiling. "You two made a mess out of me last night."

"Again?" Russ asked, surprised.

Mitch and Antoine smiled and shrugged. Sarah kissed me on the cheek and then walked to the bathroom with a sexy sway in her walk. We had our breakfast, and Sarah joined us after her shower. The food and the coffee seemed to wake everyone up, and we picked up our jovial conversation.

"I think I'm gonna have to take Dave's sheets home to clean them," I said, looking at the obvious stains on the sofa bed.

We cleaned up the dishes after breakfast, and Sarah went to grab her clothes to put them on, when Russ took them and held them behind his back, saying, "I'll give these back if your hubby lets you ride back with us today."

Sarah turned to look at me to say something. I thought about her riding back in the Jeep with the three men and what they'd do to her on the way home.

"Sounds fine with me," I grinned.

Sarah reached for her clothes again, but Russ still held them away from her saying, "I didn't say you'd get them back before you rode back with us. Besides, you won't need them anyway. You can wear your boots though."

"Fine," Sarah said stubbornly, giving me a dirty look that barely hid the arousal just below the surface.

I knew she liked when others took control of the situation and knew this would turn her on. I smiled at her and began pulling the sheets off the sofa bed. Antoine climbed up into the loft and did the same with the bed up there. We packed the Jeep and my Land Cruiser and tidied up the cabin before leaving.