All Comments on 'Sarah's Catfight Adventures Pt. 15'

by AimEnigmaClick

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

Fantastic as always! Very nice and scorching scenes that make a lesbian girl weak in the knees! Hugs, DC

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Pretty good

Not bad, but it feels needlessly crowded. The supporting characters aren't very interesting and I'm afraid their inclusion is going to lessen the impact of Brittany and Sarah's story. The repercussions for someone of Brittany's social standing engaging in this type of relationship would be profound. It would take an incredible amount of courage and growth from both these girls to forge ahead and acknowledge their affections publicly. I do think that prom is a great place for something like this to happen (well done), but it's not going to carry the same weight when everybody is fucking everybody. That said, there's still plenty here to enjoy. I hope you build on the character growth of these two ladies, established in the last chapter. I look forward to reading it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Can't wait

Nice addition. The only issue I really had was the short locker room tryst between Sarah and her teammates. It added nothing to the story and actually kind of came off poorly because Sarah had just acknowledged her feelings for Britney. That said, it's a small quibble. It was really great to hear the girls acknowledge their feelings for each other, even if Britney didn't have much say in the matter. I was initially put off by Brit's regression from the previous chapter, but after thinking about it, I realized it was willful. She's struggling just like anyone in her position would be, but I hope to see some growth moving forward. It would be nice if she returned Sarah's gesture from the last chapter and did something nice for her. Looking forward to prom!

Nicole2023Nicole2023almost 2 years ago

I'm sensing a theme ... good job

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userAimEnigmaClick@AimEnigmaClick
**I've received a few emails from people stating they cannot access my Patreon page in their countries. If you'd like to access stories that aren't available anywhere but my Patreon without subscribing, send me an email at aimenigma@protonmail.com. Let me know which story you'...