Sarah's Catfight Adventures Pt. 14

Story Info
Britney and Mariah try to take down Sarah. Will it work?
14.3k words
4.74
11.4k
14

Part 14 of the 20 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 03/18/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

All women in this chapter are 18 years old and seniors in high school.

-------

After successfully regaining her edge and defeating Courtney, Britney and her minion, Mariah, were now devising a plan to take Sarah down.

"What has gotten into you?" asked Mariah. "I have never seen you that aggressive before."

"I have a lot of frustration," said Britney. "Frustration that I need to take out on somebody and I'm going to take it out on that brunette bitch!"

Courtney was left dominated and in pain from her spanking. She could hear them developing a plan to take down Sarah, but she was too afraid to do anything to stop them. She was left rubbing her ass while the other cheerleaders continued to plan Sarah's demise.

"We are going to get her so good," said Mariah.

"Yes, I am!" said Britney, as she consulted with her fellow cheerleader. She then walked over to Courtney and began scolding her. "You better not tell Sarah any of this!"

"Yeah that's right!" Mariah copied.

"You wouldn't want another spanking, would you?" Britney threatened.

Courtney looked up with fear in her eyes as she continued to rub her sore bottom. "No, no, no!"

"Then I better not find out that you told Sarah what happened. And you definitely better not tell her about our plan!"

"Yes ma'am!'

Britney then grabbed the smaller blonde and flipped her over to her hands and knees. She forced Courtney to poke her little butt out for her as she gave it a rub. "Yeah that's right," Britney teased. "You wouldn't want me to smack this little bottom again, would you?"

Courtney moaned as she had her red bottom rubbed. She was completely humbled and humiliated.

"No, I don't!"

"Come on Mariah," Britney encouraged. "Let's give her a couple more smacks to make sure she remembers my demands."

Courtney wiggled her cute ass, desperately trying to get away.

"No!" shouted Britney. "I'm in charge now and you're going to take this!"

She gave Courtney's bottom four hard smacks with her open hand, rocking her body and sending her screaming for mercy.

Mariah watched on, feeling bad for her friend, but she wanted to prove that she was loyal to Britney. She walked up to Courtney and gave her cute little bottom another hard smack.

Courtney looked back at her with sadness and she moaned in pain from each strike. She could do nothing but take her spankings as the two cheerleaders completely dominated her again.

Britney then pushed her down and gave her one final warning. "Remember, you better not tell Sarah, or it's going to be ten times worse than what you got tonight."

They left the small blonde in her room, punished, and defeated. "What do I do? She frantically asked herself."

--

The next day, Sarah was still a bit weirded out by her short conversation with Britney. She could not figure out why she was acting so weird. "What was wrong with her?" she wondered to herself.

She was later able to breathe a sigh of relief when she noticed that she had a text message from Britney.

"Hey sorry about last night."

Sarah immediately felt better about situation. She figured that Britney must have just been having a bad night. "Are you okay?" she asked.

"Yeah, I just had a lot on my mind."

"I understand," Sarah texted. "Is there anything I can do to help?"

"Yes! I am really frustrated about my grades. I need to make sure I do well on my last few tests. Do you think you can tutor me? I promise to pay more attention this time."

Sarah was pleasantly surprised by Britney's new attitude. "Of course!" She quickly responded.

"Maybe you can help me tonight?"

Sarah was now even more surprised. "She's willing to study on a Saturday night? It must be serious!"

"Okay," Sarah responded. "Do you want to come over?"

"Actually, do you mind coming over to my place. My parents took my car for the weekend."

"That's no problem at all!"

Although she was a bit confused by Britney's quick change of attitude, she was still naïve enough to actually believe her. She trusted the blonde cheerleader against her better judgment.

That evening, Sarah showed up to Britney's house. She immediately became suspicious when she saw Britney's car in the driveway. "I thought she said her parents took her car for the weekend."

The brunette then parked her car on the street, behind another car that looked familiar. "I've seen this car before, but I can't remember where." As she walked towards Britney's house, she looked inside the car and tried to figure out who it belonged to.

She walked to the house and knocked on the door. Britney answered, looking more cheerful than normal.

"Hi Sarah! Thank you so much for coming!"

"No problem," said Sarah. She became even more suspicious to see how excited Britney was to see her. "Hey, I thought your parents had your car."

"Oh, yeah! I meant to say...my car broke down." Britney quickly tried to change the subject. "Come on! Let's go to my room!"

Sarah was still suspicious, but she followed the blonde into her room. Once she was inside, she realized she wasn't Britney's only guest.

"Oh... Hi Mariah..." Sarah hesitantly, said. "I didn't realize you were going to be here too." She quickly realized the unknown car outside belonged to Mariah.

"Hi Sarah," Mariah responded.

"She wanted to study too," said Britney. "That's not a problem, is it?"

"Umm... No, of course not," said Sarah.

"You kind of seem like you have a problem with it," said Britney, in accusing voice.

"No, no, no," said Sarah. "I was just surprised."

"Do you want me to leave, Sarah?" asked Mariah, in a rude voice.

"No, I didn't say that," Sarah responded.

"Well, good."

"Yeah, good," said Britney. "I wouldn't want you to feel uncomfortable."

Sarah was very uncomfortable with the situation. She felt outnumbered and she really didn't like it.

"Should we get to studying?" asked Sarah.

"Yeah, why don't we?" Britney replied.

Although the situation was awkward, Sarah began trying to help Britney with some of her homework. However, reminiscent of the past, Britney was much quicker to snap at Sarah every time she tried to help or correct her.

"It's fine if you try to help me," Britney started. "But I don't need you talking down to me like that. You're not my mom!"

"I don't feel like I was talking down to you," Sarah responded. "I was just trying to correct a mistake."

"Oh, you're just never wrong, are you?" asked Mariah.

"I didn't say that! said Sarah.

"I'm doing my best," said Britney. "I mean, I'm sorry I'm not as smart as you!"

"Umm... Sorry," Sarah responded, in confusion. "I guess I'll try to approach you in a nicer way."

"That's more like it," Mariah said.

Sarah responded to her after a realization. "Mariah... Aren't you on the all A honor roll?"

"What!?" asked Mariah. "What does that matter?"

"You're in all AP classes and you get all A's. Why don't you ever tutor Brit?"

"She doesn't need my help! She's not dumb!"

"She doesn't need your help?" Sarah asked. "Then why did she ask me for my help?" Sarah was growing ever suspicious of the situation. Nothing was making sense to her.

"You are asking way too many questions," said Britney, with an attitude. "Are you going to help me or just keep acting like a bitch?"

Sarah slowly watched Britney turn into a spoiled brat that she used to be. She was growing too uncomfortable with the situation and tried to find a way out. "Maybe I should just leave," said Sarah. "I just keep making both of you upset."

Britney got up and stood in front of the door. "You are not leaving," she said. "I asked you to help me, so you HAVE to help me!"

"I just... I don't think this is working," Sarah responded.

Britney blocked Sarah from the door as she tried to get out. Sarah started to feel trapped. She slowly tried to nudge her way out but Mariah jump in and helped her fellow cheerleader keep her from the door.

"We said you're not leaving," Mariah reassured.

Sarah took a step back, realizing she was outnumbered and outmatched. "Why did you invite me? You obviously don't want to study."

"What do you mean I don't want to study?" Britney asked. "You think you're so much smarter than me, don't you? You think you're so much better than me because you're going to a big-time University on an academic scholarship and I'm going to be left here like trash."

"Brit... I didn't say that."

"That's all I am to you, isn't it? You're a big-time college girl and I'm nothing but stupid trash, aren't I!?"

"Brit, I don't think that way. I would never think something like that."

"You're not the fucking boss of me anymore!" Britney yelled. "You can boss around some other girl at your college but you're not going to boss me around anymore!"

"Is that what this is all about?" asked Sarah. "Are you upset that I'm leaving next year for college?"

An angry look came over Britney's face. Something finally snapped in the blonde's head. She clutched her fists and charged at Sarah.

"What!? No!" Sarah was so confused and didn't see any of this coming.

The blonde tackled her to the ground and immediately started slapping her in the face. "I'm still the top girl here!" she yelled.

Sarah screamed underneath the blonde. She tried to catch Britney's hands before they could smack her in the face.

"Don't try to block me, bitch!" screamed Britney. She was able to avoid Sarah's hands and land several slaps on her pretty face.

"Owwww! Stop!" screamed Sarah as she tried to cover up.

"I do what I want!" screamed Britney, as she continued to slap the brunette.

Sarah covered up and rolled to her side before being able to wiggle out of Britney's grasp. Before she could completely get away, the blonde grabbed ahold of her t-shirt and pulled it clean off her.

Sarah was now in her laced black bra. She tried to cover up, feeling exposed in front of the two cheerleaders.

Mariah pointed and laughed after seeing Sarah humiliated.

Sarah didn't have much time to be embarrassed. Britney charged at her again, but this time, she was able to dodge her and throw her onto the bed.

The blonde screamed in anger, furious that she missed her arrival. Sarah jumped onto the bed and tackled the blonde down, straddling her and holding her arms down.

"Get off me, bitch!" screamed Britney, as she tried to wiggle herself free. Sarah didn't let go and rode her like a professional bull rider.

Britney begin thrusting her hips, trying to bump Sarah off her. Sarah kept herself tightly against Britney's lean body and didn't allow herself to be bumped off.

The cheerleader got her hands free and tried to grab Sarah's hair, but the brunette didn't let her. She grabbed Britney's shirt and forced it over her head, so her face was caught inside it.

"Let me go!" Britney kicked and screamed, trapped inside of her shirt and unable to get out from under Sarah. "Get this shirt off my head! That's cheating!"

"You want this shirt off your head?" Sarah asked. "I'll take it off your head." She then ripped the shirt completely off Britney's body, leaving her exposed in her black bra. The ladies continued fighting and rolling around in their black bras with black leggings.

Mariah watched on, cheering for Britney to win. "Get that bitch! You can do it for it!"

Sarah and Britney both got to their knees and began pulling each other's longhair. They went back and forth screaming at each other while trying to gain the upper hand.

Just when Britney thought she was gaining the upper hand, Sarah quickly let go of her hair and hugged her, engaging in a strong bear hug.

She had Britney's body wrapped in her arms and she squeezed her, chest to chest. Britney tried to squeeze back but her arms were only wrapped around Sarah's shoulders which was far less effective.

"Let go of me!" screamed the blonde cheerleader.

Sarah squeezed her so hard that she lifted the blonde in the air. Britney tried to wrap her legs around her brunette rival but was unable give her a good squeeze.

"Let go of me! Let go of me!" Britney screamed in pain from the strength of Sarah's grip.

Sarah then lifted her blonde rival up and held her dangling over her shoulder.

Britney kicked and screamed trying to get off. She felt like a child being held over her parent's shoulder. "Put me down! Put me down, right now!"

"Want me to put you down?" asked Sarah, teasingly.

"Yes! Put me down, bitch!"

"Okay, have it your way." Sarah then slammed her down to the bed causing her to squeal in pain.

"Owwwwwwwww!"

Sarah stood over her feeling victorious. Britney started coughing and struggled up to her hands and knees to crawl away.

"Where are you going?" asked Sarah. She grabbed the blonde by her black leggings and pulled them down.

Britney tried to kick her way out but didn't have the energy to stop Sarah. The blonde had her leggings pulled completely off, exposing her ass in her black thong.

"No!" she cried.

Nice panties, teased Sarah. She then kneeled behind her and spanked her bottom.

The blonde squealed and tried to get away as she moaned out in pain.

Sarah spanked her two more times, causing her entire body to jolt vigorously.

"Mariah! Help me!" Britney called out, for her minion to save her. They developed a plan the previous night to have Mariah save Britney in case the fight wasn't going her way.

"You better not!" Sarah yelled.

Before she could turn around, Mariah had already begun charging her. The cute little cheerleader tackled her down to the bed, pulling her off her fellow cheerleader.

"You bitch!" screamed Sarah.

Mariah got on top of her after the surprise attack. She began slapping the taller brunette, putting all her energy into every single slap.

Sarah was much stronger than the small cheerleader and was able to push her off rather easily. But before she could jump on top of Mariah, Britney was able to jump in and take Sarah back down.

"This isn't fair!" cried Sarah. Together, the two cheerleaders were able to hold the stronger brunette down. Mariah held down her wrists while Britney started slapping her in the face.

As much as Sarah kicked and screamed, she was unable to get away from the two cheerleaders. "Please stop! Please stop! Please stop!!"

"I don't think so, bitch," Britney said, in her meanest voice. "I'm tired of being second fiddle. You are going to be my bitch from now on."

Sarah struggled but was easily outmatched by the two girls. They turned her on her stomach, and Mariah held her wrists while Britney pulled down are black leggings. Sarah could barely squirm as Britney completely pulled her leggings off, exposing her zebra patterned thong.

Mariah kept a stronghold of Sarah's wrists as they bent her over the bed.

Britney giggled as she rubbed Sarah's expose ass in her cute little thong. "Look at this sexy little thong," Britney said.

Sarah began moaning as she felt Britney rubbing her bottom.

"Why don't you purr like a kitty for me?" Britney teased.

Sarah tried to refuse but she knew it was pointless. "Please don't humiliate me!"

"Shut up!" Britney shouted as she smacked her ass very hard.

"Owww!" cried the brunette.

"Oww," Britney mocked Sarah's cries of pain. "What a little baby," she said, as she spanked her again.

Sarah screamed again as Britney left a red handprint on her bottom.

The blonde then continued to rub Sarah's nice and round bottom. "You like this better, don't you?" she asked, in a teasing voice.

"Mm hmmm!" moaned Sarah.

"Then why don't you purr for me?"

Sarah reluctantly began purring like a kitten.

Britney and Mariah both laughed at her, humiliating her as much as they possibly could. "Oh, how the mighty has fallen," Mariah joked.

"I don't even think you need to hold her down anymore," said Britney. "She is a weak little bitch now."

"Yeah, you're not even struggling anymore, are you? she teased Sarah right to her face.

"Mariah, come over here and help me give her a good spanking," Britney instructed.

The obedient cheerleader let go of Sarah's wrists and moved over where Britney was standing, behind Sarah's limp and bent over body. They each took a side of Sarah. Britney rubbed her left cheek while Mariah rubbed her right cheek. The girls each grabbed a chunk of Sarah's long dark hair and started giving her the spanking of a lifetime.

Sarah cried out in pain as she took her punishment from the two deceiving cheerleaders. Britney and Mariah were having the time of their lives, spanking and humiliating their brunette rival.

Mariah love the feeling of dominating somebody for only the second time in her life. Excitement rushed through her as she smacked Sarah's nice butt over and over.

Britney spanked Sarah incredibly hard! She took out all the frustrations that bothered her and put them into the force that she used to smack Sarah's ass. Every smack was so hard, they caused tears to form in the brunette's beautiful brown eyes.

"This was all a setup!" Sarah cried out.

"That's right," said Britney. "I guess you're not as smart as everyone thinks you are."

Mariah began to chime in. "We are in charge now! Isn't that right, Brit!?"

"That's right! I'm in charge!" said Britney.

They continued spanking Sarah's red bottom, but it came to an immediate stop when they heard a knock at the door.

"What was that?" asked Mariah.

"It sounded like a knock at the door," Britney responded. "I thought my parents weren't coming back until really late, tonight."

"Maybe they forgot something," suggested Mariah. "Or, maybe they left their house keys."

"You go answer the door," Britney insisted. She started rubbing Sarah's ass again as she stood up confidently. "I'm not done with this little bitch yet."

Mariah rushed downstairs to check who was knocking. She tried to look out the window but didn't see anybody. She cautiously opened the door and she saw the last person that she wanted to see that night.

"What the fuck are you doing here?!" Mariah asked, angrily.

Samantha stood there with her arms folded. "I'm here for Sarah," she said, with an attitude.

"Well, she's not here!" Mariah responded. "So, why don't you just go home? You're not welcome here."

"Oh, she's not here?" asked Samantha. "Then why is her car right there?" she asked, as she pointed at Sarah's car.

Mariah was at a loss for words. She had been proven wrong but didn't want to give up her lie. "That's not her car," she said. "That's a common car that thousands of people own."

"Just shut up," Samantha said, as she pushed your way through the door. "It has soccer and volleyball stickers on it. I'm not stupid."

Mariah tried to stop her from pushing her way in, but she was much smaller and weaker than the soccer star. "Stop! I said that you're not allowed in here!"

"This isn't even your house," Samantha responded.

"Well, it's Brit's house!

"Then I'll find Brit and she can tell me to leave."

Mariah tried to grab Samantha, but she was easily brushed aside. Samantha entered the room and saw Sarah and Britney and their bras and thongs. She became very angry, seeing Britney spank Sarah while she was bent over the bed.

"Excuse me!" Samantha yelled.

Britney turned and looked at Sarah's angry teammate. "Why are you in my house!?"

"I heard that Sarah was coming to tutor you," Samantha explained. "I was very skeptical, so I texted her several times. When I realized that she wasn't responding, I assumed she might be in trouble. I drove by and noticed her car was here. That's when I decided to knock on the door."

"Well, you can leave now! Sarah is MY bitch and there's nothing she can do about it."

"Maybe, she can't do anything about it, but there is something I can do about it" Samantha responded.

,

"What!?" Britney yelled.

Sarah's face lit up as she watched her teammate charge at Britney and tackle her to the floor.