Sarah's Catfight Adventures Pt. 15

Story Info
Can Mariah prove make it up to Courtney?
13k words
4.78
8.6k
9

Part 15 of the 20 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 03/18/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was the third round of the state soccer playoffs. The girls had been on a tear, winning their district and advancing through the first two rounds of the playoffs. After a bit of a rough start, several girls stepped up and helped the team get further than they ever had before.

Elizabeth became a dominant force in the back. As the season progressed, she started taking more responsibilities, not only being in the back but moving up and bossing the middle of the field as well.

Although Sarah was not as good at soccer as she was at volleyball, she took on a different role, which allowed her to use her athleticism to her advantage. She frequently outran other girls, getting to the ball before them and putting it where it needed to be. The change in tactics gave her a new appreciation for soccer. Every game Sarah played, she showed a max effort to help her team.

Samantha continued her fantastic play. She was already the star of the team. But every single game, she proved herself with the way she led the team with her skills and athletic ability. Sarah and Samantha were regularly able to set each other up for goals.

The girls were up by one as the clock was winding down on their third-round match. It was their most challenging match yet, facing one of the state's top teams. Holding on to the victory would prove that they were real contenders and not pretenders.

The other team was on the attack, desperately trying to get the game-tying goal. One of the other team's players took a shot from outside the box, but Elizabeth was able to get one of her long legs in the way and block it. The ball deflected off her shin and went flying down the field.

Suddenly they were on the attack as Samantha gained control of the ball and dribbled past three defenders. She looked up and saw a great opportunity. She launched the ball forward, having faith that Sarah would beat the other team to it.

Sarah used her speed to outrun the rest of the defense and get to the ball first. She kicked the ball forward, leaving everyone behind. It was one on one chance, and the goalie had no choice but to move forward.

The goalie made a big mistake, not accounting for the speed of the athletic brunette. Sarah used her quickness to dribble around the goalie, causing her to fall. She then easily tapped the ball in for the game-sealing goal.

She immediately ran towards Samantha and gave her all the credit for setting up the goal, with her incredible pass. The team piled on the two girls as they celebrated the victory over their formidable opponents.

They celebrated their two-goal victory, as they were one game closer to the state championship. The school had a history of making the playoffs, but they never got this far. With the addition of Sarah's athleticism and talent, it was starting to look like the team had a chance to win it all.

As the team returned to their school, Sarah, Samantha, and Elizabeth all decided to get changed in the locker room before going out for a bite.

"You were awesome today," Samantha said to Sarah. "I think with you on our team; we have a chance of winning state!"

"You were the amazing one," Sarah argues. "We couldn't have done it without you. You are our best player, by a mile!"

"But she's right, Sarah," Elizabeth said. "Sam is still our best player, but you bring something extra to the team that we never had before."

"You think so?" Sarah asked.

"Definitely," responded Samantha. "You're not as skilled as some of the other girls, but you are the fastest girl on the field, easily."

"Yeah, you are so fast!" Elizabeth added. "We knew you were athletic, from volleyball. But we didn't know you were this fast! You do such a great job of using your speed to get past the other team. We've never had someone as fast as you!"

"Thanks!" Sarah graciously responded. She was grateful for the appreciation she received from her friends and teammates. "At my old school, I ran track instead of doing soccer. But here, I wanted to do soccer so that I could play with you two."

"Really?" both girls asked.

"Yeah, I was one of the fastest girls in my district. I am much better at track and volleyball than I am at soccer. So, I always picked track instead of doing soccer. But I was excited to do soccer, my senior year finally!"

"Well, we appreciate having you," Elizabeth said.

"We sure do!" Sam said, as she jokingly slapped Sarah on the butt.

"OW!" yelped Sarah. Her bottom was still really sore from the spanking Britney gave her.

"What's wrong?" Elizabeth asked, with great concern.

"Yeah, I didn't smack it that hard," Samantha said, in confusion.

"It's a long story," Sarah answered. She didn't feel like explaining everything to her friends. But the previous night, she let Britney dominate her, to feel better. She wasn't sure if she could explain it to them. She still wasn't even sure if she could explain it to herself.

The girls tried to be understanding, as they could tell she didn't want to talk about it. However, they could tell something was up and decided to keep an eye out in case they noticed anything.

As Sarah was changing, the girls observed as she took her shorts off. She was wearing a small pair of black panties that barely covered her ass. Samantha and Elizabeth could easily see how red Sarah's ass was.

"Sarah!" Elizabeth shouted in surprise.

"What?!" Sarah responded in confusion.

"Your ass!"

"What about it?" she responded as she looked back at her butt.

"It's completely red!" Samantha responded.

"Oh...about that," Sarah said. She didn't know how to explain, but her friends weren't going to let her get away with it anymore.

"What happened after I left Brit's house?" Samantha asked, now demanding answers.

"It's hard to explain," Sarah reluctantly answered.

"Oh, come on," Samantha urged. "When have I not been understanding?"

"Yeah!" Elizabeth agreed. "We are your friends. You can tell us anything."

"Okay, fine," Sarah responded, after taking a deep breath. She still didn't want to explain, but she knew her friends deserved to know. "After you left, Brit and I had a pretty serious conversation. I asked her why she was such a bitch, lately."

"She's always a bitch," Elizabeth pointed out.

"It was different this time," Sarah explained. "She was way worse than usual, lashing out at everyone she knew."

"She eventually let out that she was upset that I was leaving for college. She felt like she was being left behind. She even said I would find a new girl in college to boss around, instead of her."

"Really?" Elizabeth asked.

"I guess she's upset that she's not going to college. She even admitted that she should have taken school seriously. I guess she's upset, watching all her friends and me leaving while she's staying here."

"Well, that's true, though," Elizabeth pointed out. "She never did any of her work, and now she has to face the consequences."

"I think you're right," Samantha said. "But I think there's more to it."

"What do you mean?" Sarah asked.

"I think she realizes how much she is going to miss you," Samantha answered.

"Really?" Sarah asked.

"Think about it. Her whole life revolves around pretending that she hates you. Whether she does or not, I can't answer that. But it's undeniable that she's infatuated with you."

"I think you might be right," Sarah admitted.

"I think she just realizes that she will have to find her own identity again," Sam explained.

"Maybe that's why she was such a bitch," Sarah said. "She's just not herself when she's insecure. She likes being the alpha, and she wants everyone to know it."

"She probably loves it when you put her in her place," Samantha continued explaining. "But now that she knows you're leaving, she needs to re-establish herself."

"Well, whatever it is, she just wasn't herself anymore," Sarah pointed out.

"So, you let her spank your ass?" Samantha asked as she gently rubbed Sarah's red bottom.

"I just didn't like seeing her like that," Sarah responded. "I tricked her into dominating me, even though I already defeated her. It was the first time that she looked like herself, in a while. She needed to get her confidence back."

"You two had sex, didn't you?" Samantha asked as she folded her arms.

"Sam!" Sarah shouted.

"What?" Samantha asked. "Am I right or am I right?" she asked while chuckling. Elizabeth also joined in on the laughing.

"Okay, you got me," Sarah responded. "We had some pretty crazy sex after that. I don't know how to explain it."

"I know how to explain it," said Elizabeth. "You care about her. And when you care about somebody, you do crazy things for them."

"I guess you're right," Sarah responded. "Whether she wants to admit it or not, she cares about me. And for some strange reason, I care about her too."

"We could have told you that a long time ago," Samantha responded, as the girls laughed.

"Oh, shut up, Sam," Sarah responded jokingly. "Well, what about you? You never told me what happened between you and Mariah after you left."

"Well, it's complicated," Samantha responded, now being the one who wasn't sure if she wanted to explain.

"Oh, come on," Sarah urged, mocking Samantha from earlier. "When have I not been understanding?"

"Very funny, Sarah," Samantha responded, after realizing what Sarah did. But she knew the brunette was right.

"Yeah, it's only fair," said Elizabeth. The tall blonde had been trying to get more details from Samantha but was unsuccessful.

So after we left, I told her to go home," Samantha started. "But she really couldn't go home. So, I ended up letting her stay at my place."

"And how did that go," Sarah prompted.

"We bonded," Samantha answered. "It turns out when she's not around Brit; she's a charming girl."

"No way!" Sarah and Elizabeth responded. "I thought you two hated each other."

"She was just trying to be like Brit," Samantha responded. When she's not around her, she's a different person. She was insecure about a lot of things. I helped her with some of her problems."

"Look at you smiling while you talk about her," Sarah said with a smirk. "You two banged, didn't you?"

"Ummm...we had a very intimate night," Samantha carefully responded.

"Sam!" both girls shouted. They couldn't believe Samantha and her rival ended up having sex.

"What?" she asked innocently. "She was so cute when she was vulnerable and insecure with me. I had to make her feel better!"

"Good excuse!" Sarah responded, sarcastically.

"Yeah!" Elizabeth agreed as she laughed.

"Oh, she was so adorable," Samantha explained. "Anyone in my shoes would have done the same thing!"

"So, how did it happen?" Sarah asked. "She looked so upset after we defeated them."

"If you must know, we had a good conversation on the way to my house," Samantha explained. "I began to feel bad for her as she let out her insecurities. I didn't realize how wimpy she was compared to Brit. I felt guilty about spanking her so hard. So, when we got to my room, I ended up apologizing, and I even rubbed her ass to make her feel better."

"You rubbed her ass?!" Elizabeth asked in shock.

"Yeah. She cried so hard when I spanked her at Brit's house. I didn't realize how weak she was compared to the rest of us. It made me feel like a bully, so I rubbed her cute little butt."

"And it made her feel better?" Sarah asked. "Do you have magical hands or something?"

"I don't know," Samantha said, with a sly look on her face. "Why don't you tell me," she said as she started rubbing Sarah's bottom.

The brunette was caught off guard as she still had her shorts down. Her red bottom was exposed in her little black panties, and Samantha was now rubbing her from behind. She let out a subtle moan, not expecting the pleasure to feel so good.

"Sam! What are you doing?" she asked.

"I just want to make your ass feel better," Samantha answered. "We need to make sure you feel good for the next round of the playoffs."

Sarah let out a small moan, as she enjoyed having her sore bottom rubbed by Samantha's strong hand.

"Hey, Liz," Sam called out. "Don't you want to help me make sure our teammate is feeling better?"

"I sure do," Elizabeth answered with a chuckle. She then leaned over and started rubbing Sarah's ass. Both girls rubbed one of Sarah's ass cheeks as they both massaged her sensually.

"Stop," Sarah quietly said. "You're turning me on!"

"I guess both you and Mariah get turned on from having your tushies rubbed," Samantha teased.

"Okay, you win!" Sarah said. "But we're in the girl's locker room. What if somebody sees us?"

"There's nobody here," Elizabeth assured. "Nobody will know."

"I agree," said Samantha. "And we need to take care of one of our key soccer players. I mean, what if this helps us win the championship?"

"You don't understand!" Sarah frantically said. "You're turning me on too much!"

"What do you mean by too much?" Samantha asked.

"Do you mean you want more?" Elizabeth asked as she slid her hand between Sarah's legs.

"Oh, my God!" Sarah moaned. "You guys are crazy!"

"Don't worry, sweetie," Samantha said. "We will take care of you." She then pulled Sarah's panties straight to the floor.

"Let's show her how much we appreciate having her on our team," Elizabeth said, as she began rubbing Sarah's wet pussy.

The girls surrounded Sarah. Samantha was behind her, rubbing her ass, while Elizabeth was in front, playing with her clitoris.

Sarah struggled to maintain her balance as she held on to both girls for dear life. She was almost hugging Elizabeth as the tall blonde kept her hand between the brunette's legs and rubbed her wet pussy excessively.

"Are you feeling better yet?" Samantha asked.

"On my God! I think I'm feeling too good!" Sarah answered through her moans. "I think I'm going to...I think I'm going to..."

"Going to what?" Elizabeth interrupted. "Are you going to cum on my fingers?"

Sarah's face froze as the intense stimulation took over her body. She started shaking as her lower body began to release all its tension. She let out a loud moan as her ass jiggled and bounced from a sudden and intense orgasm.

"Oh God!" she screamed. She struggled to catch your breath before moaning out, "Oh my God! That was crazy!"

Samantha and Elizabeth both giggled before high fiving each other.

"That was so spontaneous!" Elizabeth said while laughing.

"I know!" Samantha agreed. "I wasn't expecting that to happen, but I could see how much Sarah liked it. And we want to help our teammate, don't we?"

"Thank you so much, girls!" Sarah said as she clung on to both of her friends. "That was amazing, but I wasn't expecting that!"

"I'm just glad you liked it, sweetie," said Samantha.

"Of course, I liked it!" Sarah responded. "Can't you see how hard I'm breathing? Didn't you see how fast I came?"

"I am not sure if it made my swollen butt feel better, though," she said with a laugh.

Samantha and Elizabeth both laughed as well. "I don't know about that, either," responded Samantha. "But I'm sure it helped out with team chemistry, right?"

"Definitely!" Elizabeth said as she rubbed Sarah's bottom again.

"Mariah is a lucky girl, isn't she," Sarah joked, as she winked at Samantha.

The soccer star laughed before giving her rebuttal. "I'm sure Brit is the lucky one," Samantha said. "You've been fucking her all year!"

The girls all laughed as the continued to tease each other.

"Look at you two," Elizabeth said with a laugh. "Do I need to find my girl to fuck, to fit in with you?" she asked, jokingly. "Maybe I should fuck that little blonde chick that Brit hangs out with all the time.

"Courtney!" Sarah exclaimed. "Yeah, she's a little cutie."

"Yeah, she could use a strong girl like you in her life," Samantha said with a nudge.

Elizabeth began to laugh. "We'll see if that ever happens."

The girls continued to tease each other as they finally got dressed. They then left together so they could grab a bite to eat, like they originally planned.

------

Mariah was left with a lot on her mind after her intimate encounter with Samantha. She was left not only pondering her relationship with her new friend, but she was also left dealing with the consequences in an old relationship.

"Sam opened me up," she thought to herself, as she sat in her bedroom. "I can't believe I betrayed Courtney like that. She's one of my best friends, and I turned on her the second Brit told me to."

"Why am I capable of being so loyal to a girl that doesn't even care about me? And yet, I was so quick to betray the friend who has actually been there for me."

Though Mariah was physically intimate with Samantha, there was an emotional intimacy that was even deeper. Samantha assured Mariah that it wasn't too late to fix the relationship. She urged Mariah to apologize to her friend.

Unfortunately for Mariah, she was not sure if she even deserved forgiveness. "Courtney is such a sweet girl. I don't deserve a friend like her. No, not after what I did."

She kept talking about it with Samantha, even after their night together. Samantha tried to convince her apologize to Courtney.

She was too afraid to text her fellow cheerleader. She didn't want to bring up an awkward conversation over text. But on Saturday night, she knew that Courtney was at home. She decided to drive back to her house and knock on the door.

Courtney's mom was surprised to see Mariah at the door. She wasn't expecting company that day, but she was more than happy to let the cheerleader inside. She didn't know about the friction in their relationship.

"She's in her room if you want to see her," Courtney's mother said. "She has rarely come out of her room today. Maybe you can talk to her."

The small cheerleader went to the bedroom door and knocked. Courtney, wearing her hair in a ponytail with a pink shirt and purple shorts, answered the door. She was in shock, but her face quickly became upset. Secretly, she wanted someone to talk to all day but was unable to bring herself to reach out.

"What are you doing here?" she asked, looking upset.

"I just...I wanted to see you," Mariah responded, nervously.

"You want to see me?" she asked. "Why is that? Was Brit busy or something?"

"No, I haven't spoken to Brit."

"Why not?" Courtney asked. "She seems to be much more important than me, in your eyes."

"Look, I know I was wrong," Mariah admitted. "But I'm very sorry! I just got wrapped up in the moment, and I...I shouldn't have done any of that to you."

"How can you expect me to forgive you?" Courtney asked as she placed her hands on her hips. "I needed your help, and you helped her instead. You helped her humiliate me when I was already being humiliated!"

"I know, I know, I know," said Mariah, as she shook her head, feeling disgusted with herself.

"You know, I could understand if I was winning, and you decided to help her. But she kicked my ass, which is embarrassing enough! You didn't have to rub salt in the wound by helping her when I was already defeated and embarrassed. You didn't have to walk over and give me an extra spanking!"

Mariah could only look down as she felt ashamed of herself. Everything that Courtney said was right, and she understood that she deserved everything she was hearing.

"She didn't need your help. I was the one that needed help! But you still chose to help her humiliate me!"

Mariah had tears in her eyes as she looked up at Courtney. She realized that she might have thrown her relationship with her best friend away. "Courtney, I am so sorry! I don't deserve a friend like you! I am a terrible person, and I am so, so, so, sorry!"

Courtney could feel the emotion in Mariah's apology. She could sense the quivering in her voice, and she saw the tears forming in her eyes. But Courtney had to stay strong. She couldn't forgive Mariah for doing such a terrible thing. She was still hurt.