Sarah's Catfight Adventures Pt. 15

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I appreciate you coming over and apologizing to me. I admit that it takes a lot of courage to come face-to-face with me so you can give an apology. But words are just words. Until I see some kind of action, I just can't trust you anymore."

Mariah was lost for words. She knew that Courtney was right, but she didn't know how she could prove how sorry she was. Suddenly, Mariah did the only thing that came to her mind.

She quickly grabbed her fellow cheerleader and wrapped her arms around her as she placed a big kiss on her lips.

Courtney's eyes shot wide open as she was caught by surprise. She went from being upset to left shocked and frozen. Although she didn't want to, her instincts forced her to close her eyes and kiss Mariah back.

After kissing for a brief but memorable moment, Courtney took a step back.

"Mariah!" she yelled. "Where did that come from?"

"I don't know!" Mariah responded. "I don't know if there's anything that I can do to show you how sorry I am. I don't think there's anything I can do to prove I'm worthy of forgiveness. But I just listened to my heart, and it told me to do that."

Courtney was stunned into silence as she felt the raw emotion coming from her best friend.

"I'm sorry if you didn't like it," said Mariah as she looked at the floor. "But I had to try something."

"No," Courtney said as she blushed. "That was...really nice."

"Really?" Mariah asked as she looked at Courtney.

"Yeah," Courtney admitted. "That felt good."

"Well, if you don't mind, would it be okay if I kissed you again?"

"Yes," Courtney answered. "I'm still mad at you, but I want to kiss you again."

This time she embraced Mariah as they hugged each other and mutually began kissing. Courtney usually wore bright red lipsticks that made her let's look full, but she wasn't wearing any lipstick today, and her lips were small. She and Mariah enjoyed sucking on each other's tiny lips as they gently introduced their tongues to each other.

They politely brushed each other's tongues with their own, as they continued to swap kisses. The more they played with each other's lips, the harder it was for Courtney to remember what she was even angry about earlier.

As they finally pulled away from kissing, a thought suddenly popped into Mariah's head. "Can I ask you a question, Courtney?"

"Okay," Courtney responded, not knowing where this was going to go.

"Did you tell Sam about our plan to set Sarah up?"

Although she had no reason to feel guilty, Courtney couldn't help but feel like she betrayed Mariah, in a small way. Even though she was justified for doing it, it felt weird for her to admit she ruined their plan.

"Umm...I did tell Sam," she responded nervously. Somehow, she thought that Mariah was going to use that to turn the tables on her.

"I figured," Mariah responded. "Sam seemed too knowledgeable about what was going on. And you were the only one that knew our plan."

All of the sudden, Courtney felt like she was the one that should be apologizing.

"I know you're still upset, but can you trust me for just one moment," Mariah asked.

"What could she possibly be doing?" Courtney thought to herself. "Surely, Mariah wouldn't try to trick me again, would she?"

Mariah sat on the bed and signaled for Courtney to sit right next to her.

Courtney was reluctant, but she sat down right next to Mariah, just as she requested.

"Trust me, okay?"

"I guess," Courtney responded nervously.

Mariah then gently pulled Courtney over her lap. The small blonde became startled, afraid that Mariah was about to spank her. She knew there was a good chance she was being tricked. She figured that Mariah learned to use deception from hanging out with Britney so much. But Courtney just couldn't stop herself from giving her best friend a second chance.

Courtney then felt Mariah sliding her little shorts down and revealing her yellow and white striped, cotton thong. As she felt Mariah's tiny and soft hand rubbing against your bum, she put her head down, realizing that she had been tricked into another humiliating spanking. But just Samantha had done to Mariah; she was now rubbing Courtney's ass, trying to make her feel better.

Courtney felt humiliated, as she continued to wait for the inevitable spanking. The embarrassment caused her to refrain from moaning as she felt her bottom being rubbed. She just closed her eyes in anticipation as she waited for her punishment.

After waiting and waiting, she finally looked up and gazed into her best friend's eyes. "What are you doing?" she asked in confusion.

"Rubbing your butt," Mariah responded.

"Why?" Courtney asked with a surprised voice.

"I wanted to try to make it feel better," Mariah said with an innocent voice.

"Make it feel better?" Courtney asked, in confusion.

"Yeah," Mariah answered. "Sam rubbed my butt after she gave me a spanking, and it felt a lot better."

"Sam, did what!?" Courtney asked, with even more confusion.

"She made me feel better by rubbing my butt," she answered.

"Let me get this straight," Courtney said, trying to clear her confusion. "So, Sam gave you a spanking?"

"Oh, yeah, she did!" Mariah emphasized. "When she came over to save Sarah, I tried to stop her, but she easily dominated me.

"She did!?" asked Courtney.

"Yeah, she was way stronger than me."

"Oh, really?" asked Courtney. She wasn't expecting Mariah to be so open about that.

"She spanked me so hard!" Mariah explained. "I immediately started crying for my mommy!"

"You did?" Courtney asked, almost giggling. "What happened after that?"

"Well, she just wanted to separate me from Sarah and Brit. So, she told me to go home. But I didn't want to go home because my parents let me stay out all night, for the first time."

"Oh yeah," Courtney remembered. "Your parents are so strict!"

"So anyway, long story short, she took me to her place and we kind of made up."

"You did?!"

"Yeah, it turns out we have a lot in common. She started being nice to me, and she even apologized for spanking me so hard."

"Is that when she rubbed your ass?"

"Yeah," Mariah answered. "I thought I was going to get another spanking from her. She kind of tricked me before surprising me with the gentle massage."

Courtney realized how similar of a situation she just experienced, thinking Mariah was about to spank her. "That's exactly what I thought!"

"You thought I was going to spank you?" Mariah asked.

"Well, I thought you just tricked me into another spanking. I knew it was a risk to trust you. But when you pulled my shorts down, I was completely sure that trusting you had backfired on me."

"Oh, no!" Mariah exclaimed. "I couldn't do that, even if I wanted to."

"What do you mean?" Courtney asked, in confusion.

Mariah was rubbing Courtney's ass the entire time they were talking. It almost becomes normal as they were more focused on the conversation.

"You're way stronger than me," Mariah said. "Even if I tricked you, and I started spanking you right now, you could easily just get up and kick my ass."

"Wait, what!?" Courtney asked. "What do you mean, I'm way stronger than you?"

"I wanted to act tough because I was with Brit," Mariah said. "But after last night, I realized how weak I was compared to all of you."

"Really?" Courtney asked, almost feeling bad for her.

"Yes," Mariah humbly answered. "I mean, Sam brushed me aside so easily. I cried so hard when she spanked and dominated me."

"Well, maybe Sam is just powerful," Courtney suggested.

"But it's not just her," Mariah pointed out. "Sarah also dominated me. And she was already tired from her fight with Brit."

"Well, Sarah is powerful too," Courtney responded.

"Yeah, but at least Brit gives her a tough match. And she even wins sometimes."

"Well, Brit is surprisingly strong," Courtney said. "I mean, she did humiliate me last time."

"Yeah, but you beat her the first time," Mariah pointed out. "And you are, at least, competitive with her. "I would lose very easily."

Courtney began to understand the point and was impressed with the humility and understanding that Mariah showed. She was expecting pride to keep Mariah from admitting something so embarrassing.

"I even heard that Elizabeth kicked Brit's ass."

"You did?!" Courtney asked, in shock. "I didn't hear about that!"

"I heard they got into a fight in the locker room after the first soccer game," Mariah said. "I also heard Elizabeth used her strong legs to wrap her up and make her beg for mercy."

"She does have very long and nice legs," Courtney said. She was now suddenly impressed by the tall blonde soccer player that also defeated Britney.

"Yeah, those three girls are all so athletic and tough," Mariah said.

"Yeah, and they're all pretty awesome!" Courtney agreed.

"If I had to guess, I would guess those three are all around the same strength," Mariah speculated. "I think you and Brit are almost as strong as them. And I'm the only weakling. Nowhere near as strong as any of you."

"You're not weak!" Courtney said as she began to climb off Mariah's lap. "Thank you for the butt massage, by the way. It was nice. But you're not weak!"

"It's okay, Courtney," Mariah assured. "I'm okay with being the weakling."

"I appreciate that you think I'm so strong, but I don't want you to think of yourself as weak!" Courtney responded.

Mariah tried to assure Courtney that she was okay with it. "Courtney! It's okay! I understand that I'm not as strong as any of you. But it doesn't bother me!"

"You are strong!" Courtney argued. "You just don't know it yet!"

"I am not!"

"You do an outstanding job as a cheerleader," the blonde pointed out. "That takes skill, and it takes some strength. And when you were helping Courtney spank me, it stung every time you slapped my ass! You must be strong."

"Oh, stop," Mariah said. "You're just trying to make me feel better."

"No, I'm serious!" she said. "I am so lucky you rubbed my butt today. It was hurting from your spanks."

Mariah wanted to continue arguing, but she knew that Courtney just really wanted to be encouraging. She decided to let her win and move on. "Okay, Courtney, I appreciate it. But what's most important is, I'm still very sorry about what happened."

"That's okay, Mariah. I feel a little bit better now."

"I'm glad this helped," said the Asian cheerleader.

"So, you said Sam rubbed your butt when you got to her house?" Courtney asked. She was still very curious about Mariah's night with the star soccer player.

Mariah suddenly became red as she was shy to tell the entire story. "Umm...well...yes."

"What happened after that?" Courtney asked, poking Mariah. "Did she just let you up, and then you went to sleep without saying another word to each other?"

Mariah was red now, as she realized that Courtney had figured her out. "We...we just talked for a little while."

"What did you talk about?" Courtney asked.

"Why are you so nosey?" Mariah said as she tried to laugh it off.

"Because I want to know!" Courtney shouted. "You seem like you had an excellent night with her. All of a sudden, you talk about her like you're close friends. I want the details!"

"Oh, my God! Why Courtney?"

"Just tell me you little slut!" Courtney said, jokingly.

"You're so annoying! Maybe I SHOULD have spanked you," Mariah joked.

"Maybe you should have!" Courtney said. "But remember, I'm stronger than you," she said as she lifted herself off Mariah and pushed her down onto the bed.

"Courtney!" Mariah screamed. "What are you doing?"

The cute little blonde didn't want to hurt her friend, so she began tickling her. She gently used her fingers to tickle every inch of the small Asian cheerleader, driving her into submission,

"Okay, okay, okay!" Mariah said, begging Courtney to stop while giggling. "I'll tell you!"

They both laughed as Courtney helped Mariah sit up.

"Okay, fine. I'll tell you, nosy!"

"Thank you!" the bubbly blonde said as she anxiously anticipated the story.

"So, after Sam arrived, they were easily able to overpower us," she started. "They dominated us and spanked us hard. I cried, whatever. Blah blah blah," she continued, trying to get past the part where she was humiliated.

Courtney began to laugh at Mariah, as she tried to skip through the embarrassing parts.

"I cried like a baby. Whatever, I can admit it. Then they made fun of me for being Brit's follower. Then even tried to get us to kiss, but she refused to kiss me."

Suddenly the story wasn't so funny anymore. "Why did she refuse to kiss you?" Courtney asked, with deep concern and sympathy.

"I don't know," Mariah admitted with a sad voice.

"Mariah, I'm sorry."

"She just didn't want to," Mariah said.

"Maybe, she didn't realize what was happening."

"No," Mariah assured. "She yelled, "Ew," when I tried to kiss her."

Courtney's heart sank, just as Samantha's did when she heard the story. Seeing Mariah like this made everyone see her in a new light.

"Well, continue your story, honey," Courtney encouraged, as she rubbed Mariah's back.

Mariah tried to move on from the sad part. "Oh yeah, well, Samantha made me feel much better about the entire thing. She assured me that nothing was wrong with me. Then she told me that she wanted to kiss me!"

"That was very sweet of her!" Courtney responded.

"Yeah, it was very sweet," Mariah said as she blushed.

"So, did you kiss her?" Courtney asked. After she realized how red Mariah became, she knew the answer. "You did, didn't you?!"

"I did it!" Mariah finally answered.

"How was it?" Courtney asked, desperate for more juicy details.

"It was really hot," Mariah answered, getting turned on. "She's an excellent kisser."

"I bet she is!" Courtney responded. "What happened next?"

"She just made me feel so sexy and good about myself," she continued. "She helped me deal with some of my issues. She even talked to me about the way I mistreated you."

"That was very nice of her," Courtney said.

"That's not all," Mariah said as she blushed. "It turns out she has a scorching body."

"Oh, she does, does she?"

"Yeah. She has huge breasts. And she has thick legs and a nice large ass."

"Wow!" Courtney responded. "I didn't know about her boobs, but I assumed she had a nice body from all that soccer."

"Yeah, she's really hot. She always wears a sports bra. Underneath her sports bra is a set of large boobs!"

"So, you saw how nice her body was. What did you do with that hot body?"

"Well, we kind of talked about our bodies. She then realized I wasn't a slut like Brit. She was very understanding and sensual with me. I even opened up to her and admitted that I was a virgin."

"Are you STILL a virgin?" Courtney asked as she winked at Mariah.

"Courtney!"

"What's wrong, Mariah? You don't kiss and tell?" Courtney began to laugh as she teased her fellow cheerleader.

"Okay, fine! I'll tell you if you must know!" Mariah said. "She kissed me and played with me, if you know what I mean. It was so hot, and it felt so good!"

"I think I know what you mean," the blonde responded while giggling. "Did you have an orgasm?"

"Oh my God," Mariah responded, as she remembered how good it felt. "I had the first orgasm of my life!"

"How was it, sweetie?" Courtney asked, almost feeling proud of her friend.

"It was so fucking amazing!" the Asian responded, as she moaned from the thought of it.

"And did you return the favor?"

"I did actually!" she responded, proud of herself.

"Ah, Mariah! You naughty girl! I didn't know you had it in you!"

"I didn't know either!" Mariah responded. "But I wanted to do it, and she was very understanding and helpful."

"That's so hot!" Courtney responded, while blushing. Thinking about Mariah having sex with Samantha was getting the young cheerleader turned on.

"Really? Mariah asked. "You think that's hot?"

"You are both beautiful!" Courtney answered. "That's so sexy! You beautiful women having sex, especially for your first time!"

"It WAS really hot!" Mariah responded. "After being in Brit's shadow forever, it was nice to feel wanted and appreciated."

Courtney began to rub Mariah's hands as she looked her in the eyes with sympathy. "You never felt wanted by anyone?"

"I know I put myself in that situation by being such a follower, but I've always been an afterthought compared to her. As much as I wanted to be like her, being her follower made me invisible to others. Nobody ever thought about me on my own.

"I know exactly how you feel," Courtney responded. "Even though I am not as much of a follower as you were, I still never got the respect that I thought I deserved. I was just thought of as the other blonde. I never got my own attention."

"I've never thought of you like that," Mariah said. "I've always seen you as an individual. You have the unique traits that make you special. You're so bubbly and fun-loving. You're so optimistic and fun to be around!"

"That's so sweet of you," Courtney said, feeling the love and appreciation. "But can I tell you something?"

"Of course."

"I am glad that Sam was able to make you feel wanted for the first time, especially after Britney didn't want to kiss you. But Sam isn't the only one that wants to kiss you."

"Who else wants to kiss me?" Mariah asked, nervously.

"I want to kiss you, too."

"You too?!" Mariah asked. "You must have liked the kiss earlier, didn't you?"

"It was an amazing kiss," Courtney answered. "And all those hot stories you told me about you and Sam got me so horny."

"Courtney!" Mariah said while blushing. "I didn't realize you were so naughty."

"I didn't realize YOU were so naughty either," Courtney said. She started rubbing Mariah's shoulders sensually as she leaned in for a kiss. Right before their lips touched, she whispered, "Anyone who doesn't want to kiss you is crazy."

Those words made Mariah moan as she felt wanted again. She gladly accepted Courtney's lips as they sensually kissed and played with each other's tongues.

"You're such a good kisser," Courtney whispered as they continued to kiss.

"Oh my God! So are you!" Mariah said before kissing the blonde cheerleader even harder.

They passionately moaned as they rubbed their small hands on each other's bodies. They even built the confidence to grab each other's asses and tits as they groped each other. Courtney then took control, pulling the Asian cheerleader in and squeezing her as she kissed with more passion.

"Why am I the only one in my underwear?" she asked, with a sly look on her face.

The shy cheerleader blushed from Courtney, putting her on her back. The blonde then slowly pulled her shorts off, revealing a light green pair of panties.

"I like it when you take control," Mariah said with a shy voice.

"You like it when I take control and do things like this?" Courtney asked as she slid her hand inside Mariah's panties.

"Oh!" Mariah moaned. Before last night, she never imagined someone wanting to have sex with her, especially not another woman. Mariah couldn't believe for the second night in a row; a woman was showing interest in getting in her panties. "Is she going to do this to me?" she thought to herself in heavy anticipation.

Courtney circled her fingers around Mariah's tight little pussy, teasing her until she was begging to be played with by Courtney. She started kissing the Asian woman, getting her hot and desperate.

"I hope it's okay, baby," Courtney whispered. "I want to play with your pussy."

"Oh, fuck!" Mariah moaned as she squirmed underneath the smaller cheerleader.

"Is it okay, baby?" Courtney asked, in a sweet voice. "You're just so hot that I can't resist you."

As Mariah felt the blonde's little fingers gently brushing against the lips of her pussy, she could no longer resist. "Yes, please! Please play with my pussy!"