Sarah's Catfight Adventures Pt. 15

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I am not giving you any mercy!" Britney exclaimed. "I have to teach bitches little bitches not to challenge me!"

After being defeated last time and watching her best friend get dominated, Courtney was reluctant to help her best friend. She was insecure, lacking the confidence that she used to have, but she had to try at least.

She came charging in, ready to attack with all her energy. Unfortunately, Britney could see her coming and planned to dodge her at the last second.

As Courtney was coming in to tackle the head cheerleader off her best friend, Britney moved out of the way, causing a collision between the two smaller cheerleaders. Both girls were in pain, as Britney quickly took advantage. She pulled down Courtney's shorts, revealing her cute white panties.

She grabbed both her bitches by the hair and dragged them back over the bench. She took spanked both of them, alternating between each of the girl's cute little tushies. She even played around, spanking them simultaneously.

Britney concentrated more power on Courtney, as she had already defeated Mariah and didn't need to use much strength on the weaker girl. Mariah could see how hard Britney was spanking Courtney. She so desperately wanted to help her best friend but didn't have the strength to do anything.

Courtney struggled and wined as Britney smacked her ass incredibly hard. The spoiled brat easily defeated her and had her on the edge of tears as she spanked her cute little bubble butt.

"Look at my two little bitches," Britney said as she rubbed their cute bottoms. "I hope both of you are learning a good lesson. But the lesson is far from over!" She spanked them both, alternating between their cute little tushies.

Mariah and Courtney could do nothing but cry and beg for mercy. "Please stop! Please stop!" they both repeatedly begged.

Britney had no signs of a desire to show any mercy. The cries for mercy only encouraged her to further humiliate her little bitches. Fortunately for Courtney and Mariah, their prayers would be answered by someone else.

Elizabeth realized she left one of her textbooks in her locker. She told the girls she would be right back, but Samantha insisted on following her back into the school.

"I'll wait for you outside," Sarah advised, as she watched their bags.

After grabbing the book, Elizabeth and Samantha passed the girl's locker room, where they could hear cries for help. They both stopped abruptly and looked at each other with confusion.

"Do you hear that?" Samantha asked.

"Yeah, but who could it possibly be?" Elizabeth asked.

Suddenly, a look of shock came to Samantha's face. "I recognize that voice!" she exclaimed. "That sounds like Mariah!"

They quickly rushed into the locker room, where they encountered Britney teasing and spanking the smaller cheerleaders.

"What the hell is going on!" Samantha yelled.

A jolt fear struck Britney as she realized Samantha and Elizabeth had arrived. "What are you doing here?"

"Get away from them!" Samantha demanded.

"You can't tell me what to do!" the blonde yelled. "These are my bitches, and I will do whatever I want to them!"

"They are not your bitches!" Samantha responded.

"You think I'm afraid of you?" asked Britney. "I'm not afraid of you!"

"It's not her you need to worry about," Elizabeth said, as she stepped in front of Samantha. "It's me you should be afraid of."

Suddenly, Britney became nervous as she remembered her last encounter with the tall blonde. Things did not go her way the previous time, but she tried to maintain her newfound confidence.

"I don't think you want a piece of me right now," Britney said. "Just ask these two."

Samantha approached Mariah and Courtney, wanting to see if they were okay. As she got close, Britney attempted to stop her but was quickly cut off by Elizabeth.

"I don't think so," the tall soccer player said.

Samantha grabbed the two defeated girls and helped them walk away. They looked up at Samantha and Elizabeth as heroes, who had come to save them in their time of need.

Courtney was able to gather herself quickly, but Mariah was still crying from the frustration and pain.

"What happened, sweetie?" Samantha asked as she rubbed her bottom. "Did Brit attack you?"

Courtney quickly spoke up, as she was eager to speak for Mariah. "Britney was mean to me, so she stood up to her and defended me."

"Is that true?" Samantha asked Mariah as she looked into her eyes.

Mariah shook her head, "Yes," as Samantha continued to comfort her.

"Oh, my God! You stood up to her?" Samantha asked in shock. She couldn't believe how much Mariah had already changed.

"She did!" Courtney said with excitement. "She faced to defend me, even though she always calls herself weak!"

Even Elizabeth looked back as the girls were both impressed with Mariah's courage and growth.

"That's so brave of you," Samantha said, as she hugged Mariah.

Britney began laughing at them in the background. "Brave of her? She got dominated. It was stupid of her if you ask me."

"I wanted to help Courtney, Mariah said. "But I wasn't strong enough," she said, in disappointment.

"That doesn't matter, honey," Samantha assured. "What's important is that you defended Courtney when she was being bullied. Even if you lost, you still did the right thing!"

"That's right!" Elizabeth said. "That was awesome of you to stand up to Brit! She used to be your idol. But you still stood up to her for your friend!"

Britney always wanted to be the center of attention. Even though she disliked Samantha, Elizabeth, and Courtney, she was still jealous that they were giving Mariah all the attention.

"Why are you complimenting her?" she asked in frustration. "I easily beat her. I am the one who deserves praise!"

"You stood up for me," Courtney said as she hugged Mariah with gratitude. "I will never doubt our friendship again!"

"I just wanted to help you," Mariah said, as she finally started to smile. She was feeling much better after the encouragement from the other girls. Mariah knew she was weak but seeing how impressed the other girls were made her feel good about herself. And for the first time in her life, she felt like she stepped out of Britney's shadow.

"Come on," Samantha said, as she placed her hands on Courtney and Mariah's backs. "You two should come with us."

"You can't take them away!" Britney yelled. "Those are my bitches! She then jumped in front of the exit, not allowing them to leave.

"Get away from them!" Elizabeth demanded as she cut Britney off again. "I think they've had enough of you."

"Get out of my way!" Britney said as she shoved the soccer player.

Elizabeth was like a brick wall, barely moving as she took Britney's push. "Big mistake," she responded, as she shoved her smaller opponent, causing her to fall to the floor.

"Hey! You bitch!" Britney screamed as she got back to her feet. She then shoved Elizabeth again, causing her to take a step back.

"You haven't learned, have you?" the soccer player responded, as she shoved Britney to the floor again.

"Wait till I get my hands on you!" Britney shouted as she tried to get back to her feet again. But before she could get up, Elizabeth tackled her back down to the ground and established herself on top.

The taller blonde began slapping her, leaving the spoiled bitch frantically defending herself from underneath.

"Get off me! Get off me bitch!" She grabbed ahold of Elizabeth's long blonde hair and pulled with all her strength.

Elizabeth screamed in pain but returned the favor by pulling Britney's long blonde hair, as well. She was much stronger than Britney and easily outmatching the smaller girl.

"Britney tried to escape by trying to squirm her way out, but Elizabeth easily held her down. She then pulled her smaller opponent's shirt over her head.

"What are you doing, you whore?!"

Elizabeth successfully pulled Britney's shirt completely off, leaving her in her black bra and thong. The humiliated blonde screamed as she was still unable to get out of Elizabeth's mount.

Britney wrapped her legs around the soccer player and tried to squeeze the life out of her. She wanted to emulate the move Elizabeth used to defeat her during their last match. Unfortunately for her, she didn't have the strong and powerful legs that Elizabeth had.

Elizabeth lifted her opponent and sat on her butt as the two girls squeezed each other. Britney straddled Elizabeth's lap like she was giving her a lap dance. She was able to use her arms and legs, but she still could not match the strength of Elizabeth's bear hug.

Britney realized she was outmatched and tried to escape from the stronger blonde's clutch. She pulled against Elizabeth's arms desperately, trying to getaway.

"Let me go!"

Elizabeth laughed in her face. "You're struggling with just the strength of my arms. Imagine what my legs would do to you!"

Britney's face was filled with fear as she tried even more desperately to get away. Elizabeth allowed her to slip out of her grip, letting her believe that she muscled her way out. But it was short-lived, as the soccer defender jumped on Britney's back, as she was trying to crawl away.

"Get off my back!" she frantically yelled.

Elizabeth turned her body and gave Britney a hard smack on the ass.

"Ouch! Stop!" she screamed. "Don't spank me!"

"But I think you do deserve a spanking," Elizabeth responded.

"Why do I deserve a spanking?!"

As Elizabeth spanked Brit's bottom again, she began to lecture the spoiled girl. "I think you owe them an apology," she said, as she pointed towards Mariah and Courtney, who were having their sore bottoms rubbed by Samantha.

"I am not apologizing to them!" Britney cried out. "Mariah is the one that started it!"

Elizabeth spanked her again and then wrapped her strong legs around the cheerleader. Britney was humiliated in her black bra and panties, as she started to feel the squeeze coming from the strong legs of the soccer star.

"No, please don't squeeze me!" she cried out. "Your legs are too strong!"

Elizabeth only used half her strength to squeeze the blonde brat. "You need to apologize and finally take some responsibility, or I will have to squeeze it out of you!"

"No, stop!" Brit cried out. She desperately tried to pry herself from Elizabeth's long legs, but she couldn't get out. "Please don't do this to me!"

"You're begging the wrong person," Elizabeth pointed out. "I'm not as generous as Sarah."

"I'm sorry!" Britney cried out. "Are you happy?"

"Who are you talking to?" Elizabeth asked as she squeezed even harder. "I'm not the one that deserves an apology. Why don't you talk to them?"

The spoiled cheer captain looked desperately at Mariah and Courtney and apologized with the most pathetic look in her eyes. "I am so sorry! I'm sorry, Mariah! I'm sorry, Courtney!"

"Sorry for what!?" Samantha demanded to know. "What are you apologizing to them for?"

"I'm sorry that I was such a bitch to you for so long. You both deserve better from me!"

"Do you think that's a good apology?" Elizabeth asked Courtney and Mariah.

The two cheerleaders were much more sympathetic than Elizabeth. They quickly agreed and thanked Elizabeth for coming to their rescue.

Elizabeth released her grip on the spoiled blonde, allowing her to catch her breath finally. She panted as she lay on the ground, trying to recover.

"Thank you for letting me go!" she desperately said. "How are your legs so fucking strong? It felt like a python was squeezing me!"

Elizabeth laughed as she was happy to receive a compliment from her rival. "I'm glad you appreciate my legs. I work hard for them."

The girls suddenly became quiet as they heard footsteps coming from the hallways. They frantically worried as they realized they could get in trouble if someone found out what happened.

As the footsteps got closer, the girls looked up and realized who had arrived.

"Hey, what's going on?" Sarah asked obliviously. "I was waiting forever in the parking lot."

Everyone was excited to see the popular brunette, except for one person.

"What the fuck are you doing here!?" Britney shouted.

"What are YOU doing here?" Sarah asked. "And why are you, undressed?"

Samantha and Elizabeth started to giggle together as they saw how confused Sarah was.

"I obviously missed something important," Sarah said as she scratched her head. "I mean, look at these two with their red bottoms. "Are you okay, Courtney? What about you, Mariah?"

"They're fine now," Samantha assured. "But you'll never believe what happened!"

Britney began to roll her eyes as she already knew what was about to happen.

"Well, what happened?" Sarah asked.

"Mariah, stood up to Britney!" Samantha explained. "She didn't like the way she was treating Courtney, so they got into a fight!"

"You stood up to Brit?" Sarah asked, in shock.

"She sure did!" Courtney confirmed. "Brit kept talking shit to me. I wasn't going to say anything, but Mariah confronted her for me!"

"That's amazing!" Sarah exclaimed, proud of the Asian cheerleader. "Good job Mariah!"

Mariah began to blush. Just a few days ago, she never expected to receive a compliment from Sarah. However, Britney was utterly fed up.

"What is with you people?" she asked. "Again with this shit?! She didn't even win!"

"You lost?" Sarah asked Mariah.

Mariah humbly shook her head, "Yes." She was already over the defeat she suffered to the cheer captain.

"That's okay," Sarah said in an encouraging voice. "It happens sometimes. I'm just glad that you stood up for yourself and Courtney!"

"I agree!" said Samantha. "Now, let's take care of these two strong women!"

Elizabeth then began to chuckle. "Yeah, I think you and I have a way to make them feel better, don't we?" she said. "Just ask Sarah," she joked as she winked at the brunette.

"Oh, shut up," Sarah said as her two best friends teased her.

We were planning on grabbing some food," Samantha said. "Would you girls like to join us?"

Mariah and Courtney both became too excited. "We would love to get food with you all!"

"Ready to go, Sarah?" Elizabeth asked.

A look suddenly came over Sarah's face. "You guys go without me," she said. "I think I'm going to spend a little time with Brit."

"Are you sure?" Elizabeth asked.

"I am sure."

Samantha quietly talked between the three of them. "Sarah, just promise me one thing," she said. "Don't let her win like you did last time."

"I won't," said Sarah. "I have other plans this time."

"I'm sure you'll have a great time," Elizabeth said, as she and Samantha laughed at the brunette.

Sarah thanked them before they all went their separate ways. But before the other girls left, Sarah stopped them for one final message.

"By the way, have fun with Mariah and Courtney!" she said with a wink.

The girls laughed as they started walking out of the locker room. "We are going to have fun taking care of them."

After the girls left the locker room, Sarah was alone with Britney.

"Why did you stay with me?" Britney asked. "Why didn't you just leave me behind, like everyone else did?"

"Because I'm not done with you," answered the brunette.

"What do you mean you're not done with me? You mean you're going to give me another lecture on treating my friends better? Or are you going to trick me into thinking I'm stronger again, just to make me feel better? Well, you might as well give up right now. It's not going to work this time!"

"I am not going to do any of that," Sarah answered with a smirk on her face.

"You're not?" Britney asked, surprised.

"I'm not."

"Well...are you just going to let me go?"

"No," Sarah quietly answered.

"What ARE you going to do to me then?"

"I have other plans for you..."

To be continued...