Sarah's Catfight Adventures Pt. 15

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Courtney began kissing Mariah's neck as she slid her fingers up and down the Asian's wet lips. She played with her clit, stroking it as she used her juices to slide against it.

"Oh, God!" The small Asian gasped out. "That's so fucking good!"

"Tell me how good it is, honey."

"It feels so good, baby!" the cheerleader exclaimed. "I love it when you kiss my neck!"

Even though they never shared a sexual experience before, Courtney knew precisely how to take care of Mariah. She tickled her neck by giving it gentle kisses. Courtney even nibbled on her ear, sending Mariah into a frenzy. Everything the blonde tried worked to perfection, as she continued to drive her crazy.

Mariah was left struggling for air as she squirmed and moaned. She was fully paralyzed under the intense pleasure. She could do nothing but enjoy the fierce sensations going through her body.

"I'm going to cum!" she frantically said. She couldn't believe she was about to have her second orgasm in two days.

"You want to come for me, baby?" Courtney asked, teasing the young Asian woman.

"Fuck! I'm cumming!"

Courtney continued to rub her hard, as the juices squirted into her little green panties. Mariah had a big wet spot that formed from the juices flooding her panties.

"Yeah, cum for me, baby!" Courtney encouraged.

"I'm cumming for you, baby!" Mariah frantically moaned as she creamed her little cotton panties.

The blonde kept going, kissing her neck as she squealed in pleasure. Mariah tried to be quiet, not wanting Courtney's mom to hear, but the sensation was too much for her to handle quietly.

"I'm cumming so hard, baby!" she frantically yelled. "It feels so good!"

"Yeah, baby! You're cumming so hard for me, aren't you?" Courtney asked, in her sexiest voice. "You're dripping all over my hand."

The Asian let out another squirt as her body quivered violently. "Oh my God, baby! I'm still cumming so fucking hard!"

Courtney was careful and gentle with the sexy girl, stroking her as she let the orgasm finish. When the orgasm was finished with Mariah, the blonde comforted her by wrapping her up in her arms.

Mariah clutched on to her fellow cheerleader. "Oh, my God! That was amazing," she said, as she tried to catch her breath. "Thank you!"

Courtney was very proud of herself. She held the small cheerleader and comforted her. "No problem, baby girl," she said, feeling sexy.

The blonde pulled her hand out of Mariah's panties. She was satisfied with her efforts, as she watched the juices run down her fingers. She then placed her fingers in her mouth, one by one, and sucked them clean.

"Oh, God!" Mariah moaned as she watched Courtney.

Seeing Mariah get off only the made the cheerleader feel even sexier. Courtney giggled and blushed as kissed the smaller woman. She was proud of her work, but she still wasn't done.

"I'm glad you liked it, baby," Courtney said with a smirk. "But I'm not quite done with you yet."

"You're not?" Mariah asked as she clutched on to the small blonde.

"I want to try something I've never done before," Courtney said. "I hope that's okay with you."

"I think so," Mariah answered as she took a deep breath.

"I trusted you, and now it's your turn to trust me," the blonde said.

"I trust you."

Courtney leaned over and slid Mariah's wet little panties down. She was red in the face, but the blonde assured her that everything was okay.

"What are you going to do to me?"

"It's a surprise," Courtney responded. "Now close your eyes for me, please."

"Okay," Mariah nervously answered. She closed her eyes and even placed her hands over her face to make sure she couldn't see anything.

Courtney quickly took this opportunity to do what she had been planning. She leaned her face over to Mariah's tight little pussy and began licking it clean. The Asian immediately moaned and struggled as she felt the new sensation of Courtney's warm tongue tantalizing her clitoris.

"Oh God! What is that?!" she screamed out. She uncovered her face and looked down to see what her cute friend was doing. She was surprised to see the blonde eating her pussy clean. "Oh, Courtney!"

The morning and whining only encouraged Courtney to keep going. She stuck her tongue further down Mariah's lips, gliding it against Mariah's sweet clitoris.

Mariah loved the sensation, but she looked over and saw Courtney's hot little body right next to hers. She grabbed Courtney by the hips and angled her over her face, so they were in a sixty-nine position.

Courtney was a little caught off guard, and she wasn't sure what Mariah was planning to do. She suddenly felt her little panties being pulled as she continued to lick Mariah's wet pussy.

"What are you doing?" she asked as she tried to turn her head around.

"I want a taste, too," Mariah responded through her moans. She then moved her head against Courtney's crotch and took a big lick, causing her to moan out in surprise.

"Oh Mariah!" the bubbly blonde moaned, as she tried to continue licking the Asian's clit.

Both girls moaned and squirmed as they ate each other out. Mariah had a good grip on Courtney, holding her by her hips and buy her ass, as she stroked the blonde's pussy over and over.

"Mariah! That feels so good!" Courtney cried as she tried to clean out the Asians juices.

"You like that, don't you, baby?" Mariah asked. She then slipped one of her fingers inside Courtney, sending the blonde into a screaming frenzy.

"Oh, baby!" she moaned frantically. "What is that!?"

"That's my finger, baby," Mariah responded, as she curled her finger inside the blonde.

"Oh, fuck! That feels so good!" Courtney tried best to continue eating Mariah's pussy, but the pleasure was so intense that it left her frozen in place.

"You like that, don't you, baby?" Mariah asked, as she smacked her on the ass and continued fingering her.

"Ohhh!" Courtney frantically moaned as she frantically moved her head around. "What are you doing to me?"

"I'm just wiggling my fingers inside your tight little pussy," Mariah responded, with a smile. "Don't you like it?"

"That's so...that's so good!" Courtney's body was quivering, barely able to handle all the stimulation.

Mariah drove her face into Courtney's pussy, one more time before shoving her finger back inside. She smacked her ass, then stroked Courtney's g-spot relentlessly.

"I'm going to...I'm going to..."

"You're going to what?" Mariah asked as she smacked the blonde's ass again. "Are you going to cum for me?"

Before she could even get the words out, the cute little blonde exploded as her lower body jerked up and down. "Oh, my God! Oh, my God!"

"I like how your tight little pussy is squeezing my finger," Mariah said as she smacked her butt again. She never stopped stroking Courtney as she continued to make her quiver and cum.

"Ohhhhh!!!" the blonde moaned incredibly hard, as her body thrusted and convulsed. She would have fallen off if Mariah had not held her by the hips. She then collapsed onto her fellow cheerleader, as Mariah lightly stroked her pussy and comforted her.

"You have such a nice bubble butt," Mariah said, as she rubbed her bottom.

Courtney quickly tried to catch her breath before turning around and collapsing into Mariah's arms. "Mariah!" she exclaimed. "That was so hot!"

"That was my finger," Mariah teased, as she wiggled her finger in front of the cute blonde. "I'm glad you liked it!"

"I thought I was going to get you off," Courtney said. "But you sure turned the tables on me!"

"No, baby," Mariah said. "You did such a great job on me!"

The two cute cheerleaders kissed each other again, before hugging and cuddling as they enjoyed the peaceful moment together.

----

The next week, things started to feel like they were back to normal. Britney was back to being the queen bitch amongst the cheerleaders, Courtney and Mariah were friends again, and Sarah was still the true center of attention amongst her peers.

The success on the soccer field only made the brunette's popularity even bigger amongst her classmates. Prom was just around the corner, and several senior boys asked her to be their date.

Initially, Sarah didn't plan on going to prom. She was continually rejecting boys, using the excuse of, "I don't want to go on a date when I'm about to leave for college," and, "I don't like going to dances."

Eventually, Samantha and Elizabeth convinced her to go with them. They promised that it would be a fun girl's night out, and there would be no pressure to have fun.

As silly as it sounded, it was the only way to convince Sarah to go.

Courtney and Mariah were also planning on going to prom. They were initially worried that no guys would want to go with them. But after recent events, they were more interested in just having a fun time together. They also figured that Samantha, Elizabeth, and Sarah would be there to have fun with on that day.

The hot and bitchy cheerleader, Britney, was having no trouble finding a date. Despite her recent sexual experiences with Sarah, she always loved the attention she got from the guys at her school.

Before meeting Sarah, Britney always had a boyfriend. She was known to be pretty slutty and dated almost every athlete at the school. Although she had a terrible attitude, she was still hot enough to get any guy she wanted.

Although there was never a shortage of guys for the cheer captain, she was incredibly excited about her prom date. On Monday, Britney convinced the starting quarterback to ask her out.

It wasn't just a boost for her ego. It was also a positive political move for her. She loved the idea of the head cheerleader going with the star quarterback. She wanted to win prom queen, and she was convinced this would assure her the title.

She was so convinced that she was going to win that she started addressing herself as the prom queen. Being around her at school was getting even more annoying. Britney always reminded the girls that they were talking to the future prom queen. What made matters worse was that she recently kicked Courtney's ass, which only encouraged Britney to torment her.

Cheerleading was pretty much over. With all the sports finishing up, it was pretty much a designated free time for the cheerleading girls to hang out. They spent most of their time in the locker room just chatting.

Courtney was at her wit's end with the cheer captain. Britney was back to bossing and bullying her around. The cheer captain was also quick to remind her who won their last encounter.

"I know we only have a few weeks left of school, but remember that I'm still the boss," Britney said. "If you have a problem with that, I will be happy to remind you who the stronger woman is."

"Guess who's back to being a total bitch," Courtney whispered to Mariah.

After hashing out some of their previous issues, Mariah was able to rekindle her friendship with Courtney. She still wasn't ready to give up on her friendship with Britney. But after seeing the way she acted, she wasn't going just blindly to follow in her footsteps.

"I understand, Courtney," she said. "But you know that's just how she is."

"I know she's like that to everyone," Courtney responded. "But I don't like being treated so rudely!"

"You're right," Mariah said in agreement. "You deserve to be treated much better than that."

Courtney was happy to see the changes in Mariah's behavior. There was a genuine change in her attitude. She could tell that it wasn't just talking either. Courtney started to trust in Mariah's actions, as well.

Britney also noticed the change in Mariah. Unlike Courtney, she wasn't too fond of it, as she could see that Mariah was becoming less of a follower. She even overheard Mariah speaking positively about Samantha and Sarah, which pissed her off.

Just before school was letting out, Britney decided to take a jab at Mariah, hoping she could bully her into being her follower again.

"Hey Mariah," Britney said as she walked into the locker room. "What are you two doing?"

"We are just chatting."

"Chatting about what? Are you two lesbians going to prom together?" she asked, as she laughed at them.

"Brit, that's not funny," said Courtney.

"What's wrong?" Britney asked. "Is she going to prom with Sam instead of you? You must be so jealous!"

"I think YOU are the jealous one," Courtney responded. "I think you're just jealous that Mariah has other friends now."

"I don't have anything to be jealous about," Britney quickly responded. "If anything, everyone should be envious of me. Have you heard who I'm going to prom with?"

"Yes, we heard," Mariah responded. "You've been repeating it all week long."

"That's right," Britney said. "The head cheerleader is going with the star quarterback. Prom king and prom queen!"

Courtney had a sly smile on her face. "Are you going with him because Sarah rejected you?"

"What did you say?!"

"Nothing," Courtney quietly responded, as she looked away.

"Hey, bitch!" Britney shouted. "Look at me when I am talking to you!"

Courtney finally turned her head and looked at Britney with an upset look on her face.

"Why don't you repeat yourself? Or are you just a scared little bitch?"

"Okay, fine," Courtney responded. "I don't know why you're going with him. I guess you think it will make you look good. But I know you would rather be going with a Sarah!"

"No!" Britney shouted. "Why the fuck would you think that? He was my first choice! I've always liked him!"

"You may like him, but you LOVE Sarah!"

The room became awkwardly silent as the words left Courtney's lips. There was a brief moment where the truth was in the air and nothing else. Even Britney became quietly nervous as she didn't know how to respond.

"What...what did you say?" she nervously responded.

"You heard what I said, and you know it's true."

"Take it back!" Britney demanded.

"Or else what?" Courtney fired back. "Are you going to kick my ass again? Are you going to spank me and humiliate me again? Do whatever you want. But that doesn't change the fact that I am right."

Britney was upset because she knew it was true. She was so angry that she clutched her fist as she screamed internally. "Maybe I will kick your ass again!" she said.

Unexpectedly, Mariah quickly jumped in. "Stop Brit! Just stop!"

Courtney and Britney were both caught by surprise, as the smaller Asian cheerleader defended Courtney for the first time.

"What has gotten into you, Mariah?" Britney asked.

"Nothing has gotten into me," Mariah said. "It's time I finally call you out for bullying Courtney!"

Britney laughed at the cute little cheerleader. "And what are you going to do?" she asked, not taking her seriously. "You're even weaker than she is!"

It was a sad truth that the small Asian cheerleader had come to terms with Britney. But she wasn't just going to let Britney get away with it. She still had to stand up for what was right and make up for her missteps in the past.

She stood up and got in Britney's face. "I don't know what I am going to do, but I'm not just going to sit here and let you talk to her like that! No, not anymore!"

"Mariah, no!" Courtney yelled as she tried to grab her hand. "You don't have to do this!"

"You better listen to her," Britney advised. "Remember how weak you were compared to Samantha and Sarah? Just imagine what will happen if you try to face me."

Mariah turned around and looked at Courtney's sad face. She could see the hurt in her eyes from being bullied by Britney. She felt sympathy, and she remembered the feeling she had when Britney showed her true colors.

Silently, she was overcome with emotion. Mariah knew that she had no chance of winning, but she couldn't just stand there and do nothing.

"I should have done this a long time ago!"

A second felt like an eternity as both Courtney and Britney realized that Mariah was jumping into action. She stepped towards Britney and placed both hands on the cheer captain before pushing her with all her strength.

Britney was sent falling to the ground as she screamed out in shock. "You bitch!" she screamed. "I'm going to make you pay for that!"

But before she could get back to her feet, Mariah rushed in and jumped on top of her. The blonde started screaming as the cute little Asian straddled her and began slapping her in the face.

"Mariah! What the fuck are you doing!" she screamed as she tried to push the smaller women off her.

The catfight was on, and they were both slapping and pulling each other's hair, as Mariah maintained her position on top. After getting over the initial shock, Britney was able to use her strength to muscle Mariah off her. She shoved her opponent aggressively, sending her to the floor.

The blonde jumped on top of Mariah, taking control of her, and slapping her relentlessly. Mariah knew she would easily be overpowered, so she quickly grabbed on Britney's hair and pulled as hard as she could.

"Ow! You little bitch!" Britney screamed. She then ripped Mariah's hands from her hair and pinned them above her head. She then used her free hand to slap the weaker woman relentlessly.

Mariah screamed in pain as she tried to kick and struggle her way out. She was trapped, but the scrappy little cheerleader was able to get one of her hands free and pull Britney off by her hair.

Britney was caught off guard. She lost her balance and fell her smaller opponent. Surprisingly, Mariah was able to jump on top of the stronger women and pull her shorts off.

"No!" Britney screamed. She was embarrassed as the weaker woman disrobed her, revealing a cute black thong.

"You little bitch! I will make you pay!" she screamed. But before she knew it, Mariah already had her turned over and gave her bottom a hard smack.

"Ouch!" she screamed in shock. "What are you doing?!"

"Teaching you a lesson!" Mariah yelled as she spanked her again.

Britney screamed out in pain, but she wasn't going to let the smaller women defeat her. She kicked her way out, placing her foot between Mariah's breasts before pushing her back. Her leg was strong enough to send her small opponent flying, causing her to fall to her back.

As the small Asian cheerleader tried to get up, Britney already jumped on her back. She slammed her butt on Mariah's lower back, causing her to collapse and fall to the floor. Britney started pulling her hair from behind, forcing her head back as she squealed out in pain.

"Ow, ow, ow! Brit! Stop! That hurts so much!" the poor girl moaned.

"Shut up!" Britney yelled. "You deserve this now!"

She turned her body and pulled Mariah's shorts down, exposing her pink cotton panties. "Look at these cute little panties!" she teased. "Aw, they even have little hearts on them. What a cute little bitch you are."

The dominant blonde smacked her ass and forced Mariah to get up to her knees. She then dragged her by the hair to the bench.

"No!" Mariah screamed as she tried to resist. Her struggles were useless as the stronger woman dominated her physically.

Britney bent her over the bench and spanked her cute little tushy, incredibly hard.

"Ow!!!" cried the little cheerleader, after every smack.

"What's wrong?" Britney teased, as she rubbed the defeated woman's ass. "You can't take it? Well, maybe you shouldn't have started something you can't finish."

"Ohhh!" screamed Mariah as she took another smack to her little ass.

As the blonde continued to spank and punish her bottom relentlessly, Mariah did everything in her power to refrain from crying. Similar to the time Sarah and Samantha spanked her, she was shocked at how unbelievably painful the spankings were. She knew she was weak compared to the other girls, but she wanted to remain strong and not cry in front of Courtney.

Despite her best efforts, tears started to roll down her cheeks as the pain became unbearable. Mariah slowly began to cry as the blonde continued punishing her tushy.