All Comments on 'Sarah's Catfight Adventures Pt. 16'

by AimEnigmaClick

Sort by:
  • 3 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

Loved it! I especially love the "dog collar" and "face smothering" scene. Hot, hot, hot!

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

You jumped the shark a bit here. Literally no one asked what Britney and her friends were fighting about. This is to be expected with Sarah's friends, but why wouldn't Sarah ask? She admits she cares for Britney in the last chapter and goes full terminator here without even asking if there might be a reason for Britney to be upset. She just assumes the worst from Brit and she frankly comes off as a bit of a psycho. It seems that for every step these girls take together, they take 6 steps back in the next chapter. I really am a big fan of your story, but I have to reiterate how awful the side characters are. Sarah's friends are condescending and the cheerleaders are so cloying and sweet that they're annoying. The entire ending with them felt unnecessary and tacked on. Worse, they take focus off your leads. I love the John Hughes meets marquis de sade tone you've set, but I like it best when it leans towards the former. You worked through a lot of fetishes here and I get that's part of it, but I hope you've got a good plan for the story too. Britney has spent a lot of chapters being willfully bitchy because she's afraid Sarah won't pay attention to her otherwise. Sarah is supposed to be super smart, but hasn't figured that out yet. I really hope you're going to let them be real and happy with each other at some point. Preferably when all the other characters take an extended european vacation together. I hope none of that came off as harsh or rude. I wouldn't bother if I didn't really like the story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

I hope you're planning to continue with this. Really looking forward to seeing if Britney can work up the courage to approach Sarah honestly and if these 2 girls can make things work. Hopefully you have a happy ending (no pun intended) in mind.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userAimEnigmaClick@AimEnigmaClick
**I've received a few emails from people stating they cannot access my Patreon page in their countries. If you'd like to access stories that aren't available anywhere but my Patreon without subscribing, send me an email at aimenigma@protonmail.com. Let me know which story you'...