All Comments on 'Sarah's Catfight Adventures Pt. 18'

by AimEnigmaClick

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

That was really sweet. I thought (but hoped otherwise) that Brit would take advantage of Sarah's condition for sure and top her again.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Nice

That was a nice recovery. The beginning could have used some trimming, but it's a minor quibble. The narrative with their friends just feels tacked on and you're trying to serve too many characters. The chapter didn't necessarily push the narrative forward, but it was needed to reestablish the relationship between Brit and Sarah. It was very sweetly told and showed a great new side to Brit. Hopefully she's ready to drop the act soon. Their encounters are definitely where your story shines brightest. I enjoyed this and I hope you continue down this path.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

Beautiful. My absolute favorite chapter. Good to see them heading in the right direction finally. More like this please!

BeaverReamer80BeaverReamer80over 3 years ago

Loved it. Can't wait to see where they go from here. I suppose they'll have to quarantine for 14 days before we find out though.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

Wow. All caught up. Very touching.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

Perfect. Got me right in the heart.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Very cute!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userAimEnigmaClick@AimEnigmaClick
**I've received a few emails from people stating they cannot access my Patreon page in their countries. If you'd like to access stories that aren't available anywhere but my Patreon without subscribing, send me an email at aimenigma@protonmail.com. Let me know which story you'...