Sarah's Cuban Vacation Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sarah paused with one foot on either chair, to look down at Marcel, extending the exposure. It was only a second or two but felt much longer. Finally, she brought her other foot across along with the front of her nightgown, thus ending the brief exposure to him.

With the back part of her nightgown still on the railing, I was now rewarded with a brief view of her perfect ass. We all realized that when she returned to our balcony, the roles would be reversed.

Marcel helped her off the chair, then she walked across the balcony and entered his room. He followed her as far as the door and then paused, unsure of how far to push this opportunity.

After about a minute Sarah came back out. "You've got gin, white rum and tequila in your bar." she reported.

"Shall we do a tequila shot?" asked Marcel.

"The chocolate tequila in Cuba is excellent." replied Sarah, "But the tequila you have...is a tad harsh. I noticed that Carlos keeps limes behind the bar, and we packed our own saltshaker. Let's do tequila shots when we're better prepared?"

"Deal." replied Marcel, while I nodded in agreement.

"You've also got a king-sized bed in there." Sarah added.

"What do you have, two queens?" asked Marcel.

"Two singles and a cot." I chimed in.

"Ouch!" Marcel said, then teased "Sharing a room with Jo and sleeping on single beds, you guys are double cock blocked." We all laughed as he used his thumb and pinky finger to make the telephone symbol and mouthed 'call me' to Sarah.

"And what's up with these showers?" Sarah asked.

"I've been in my room a total of 3-minutes so far, what's wrong with the shower?" Marcel replied.

"There is a room with a toilet in it, there's a room with a bed in it." she explained, "Between these rooms there is a floor drain with a shower head above it. No walls, no shower curtains. We have the same setup. Very 'open concept.'"

"Mon ami, it looks like you'll see your sister-in-law naked on this trip." Marcel said, then reached across the railing to give me a high-five.

"And she'll see YOU naked." Sarah reminded.

"That's called a win-win." I said, and high-fived Marcel again.

"One more drink?" Sarah asked.

Both of us nodded our heads, but when Sarah poked her head in Marcel's room to look at the clock, she exclaimed, "You have less than an hour and a half until you have to be in the lobby! We better let you get to bed."

"I'm having fun, don't worry about me." Marcel replied.

"We have 6 more nights to enjoy." said Sarah, "No need to burn ourselves out on the first one."

She took Marcel's hand and climbed onto the chair. Before she crossed the railing, she turned and said, "I forgot to hug you goodnight."

He approached her awkwardly, trying to figure out how he could possibly hug someone standing on a chair.

Sarah suddenly pulled him toward her, his head resting perfectly against her mound. His hands went to her thighs, but she readjusted them, so he was cupping an ass cheek in each hand. Then she gently pulled the front of her nightgown that had been wedged between them and dropped it behind his head. He was effectively 'under her skirt'.

She turned her head to wink at me. The spell cast by this erotic scene was suddenly broken when he motorboated her pussy.

"You little scamp." she exclaimed as she suddenly backed up, and nearly tripped over the railing. I quickly steadied her, then helped her step across.

We were all laughing as she jumped off the chair.

"You're going to pay for that one." she said while reaching across to playfully slap his shoulder. "Goodnight Marcel."

"Goodnight folks." he replied.

[To be continued...]

12