Sarah's Cuban Vacation Ch. 02

Story Info
Seen in neighbour's shower. The balcony adventures escalate.
3.5k words
4.43
4.1k
3

Part 2 of the 4 part series

Updated 04/23/2024
Created 03/09/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We had left the curtains on our patio door open overnight, so I awoke at sunrise on our first morning in Cuba. I put on a pair of shorts and a t-shirt, grabbed a thermos and 3 towels, and headed for the beach.

There I located 3 lounge chairs under a tiki hut and reserved them by clipping our towels to them with large plastic clothespins.

My next stop was the 24-hour snack bar where I had the thermos filled with Cuban coffee.

When I arrived back at our room, I found my wife Sarah and her sister Jo sitting on the balcony.

Sarah is 32 years old with DD tits on an hourglass frame. She is flirtatious, the life of every party and occasionally experiences moments of what we've began to call "Que sera, Sarah", which basically means 'I'm about to be seen naked because it's mildly inconvenient to avoid that outcome.'

Her sister Jo is less than 17-hours from turning the big four-oh. She is also flirtatious but is very modest when it comes to her body. In the 12 years I've known her, I've never had a peek of any skin. I did learn through her ex-boyfriend who had experienced an episode of 'Que sera, Sarah' that the sisters had identical boobs. While Jo doesn't flash her own body, she seems to live vicariously through Sarah's occasional exhibitionism, often orchestrating events that lead there.

"Coffee!" I announced.

"I'm going to need this." said Jo, "I'm glad I called it an early night. I don't know how you two are going to function on 3-hours sleep."

"Function? We're going to be laying on a beach, not conducting brain surgery." replied Sarah. "I wonder if Marcel wants a coffee?"

"You don't think he made it deep sea fishing?" I asked.

"Only one way to find out." Sarah said as she walked toward the concrete balustrade railing separating our balcony from Marcel's. She was still wearing the nightgown from last night that had side slits that reached from below her knee to the bottom of her ribcage.

Without Marcel on the other side to help her across, I boosted her up so she could sit on the railing, then she lifted her legs and pivoted around until she was facing his side of the balcony. Once again, the front portion of her nightgown stayed hooked on our side of the railing, leaving her pussy exposed. "Apparently a little exposure is the cost of crossing this railing." she remarked.

Sarah walked across his balcony and knocked on the patio door. When nobody answered, she shaded her eyes to peek through a gap in the curtains.

"By the fuck, he's up and gone." she exclaimed, "I didn't think he'd make it on a little over an hour's sleep...basically a nap."

Jo picked up her phone, "I'll get a picture to show him how concerned you were."

Sarah posed, then said "Wait a sec, pass me two coffee mugs."

I handed her two mugs, then she went back to the door. She paused to consider how to stage the photo, then smiled to herself.

She set the mugs on the patio table, then stretched the neck of her nightgown to free both of her boobs. Picking up the mugs, she walked back to the door and pressed her boobs against the glass. She shifted her weight to her right leg so her left leg extended farther through the side slit than before, baring half of a buttock.

Finally, she turned her head toward the camera and put on a disappointed pouty face. Then Jo snapped the photo. Since she had Marcel's contact info from when he coached her son's football team, she sent it to him in a text, with the caption 'Sorry you missed our morning coffee."

Sarah noticed that she had left impressions of her boobs and nipples in the grime on the glass door and set the mugs back down to brush her tits clean before tucking them back into her nightgown. She left the window as it was, curious to see if Marcel would notice.

We all got dressed for the beach before heading out. Sarah chose a green one-piece that has removable straps. After modeling it in front of a mirror, she chose to wear it strapless. It's not unusual for her cleavage to progress from mild to spicy in this swimsuit before she has to inevitably readjust.

Jo chose a pink bikini that complimented her body very well, while maintaining her modesty.

The beach day slid past quietly without Marcel's gang. It's funny how a chance encounter at the airport had changed the dynamic of our vacation so swiftly.

As we left the beach we walked past the lower pool and noticed that the swim-up bar was closing for the day. We climbed the steps to the upper pool and the 24-hour snack bar.

"Let's stop for a drink with Carlos and Guillermo." Sarah said, speaking of the bartenders we had talked to the night before.

"Go ahead." replied Jo, "I'll go to the room ahead of you so I can shower in privacy." We had noticed the previous night that the showers at this resort were just a spray head and a floor drain located between the bathroom and the bedroom without so much as a shower curtain.

After Jo left Sarah approached the bar to talk to Carlos. "Hola Carlos."

"Hola mi amor." he replied.

"Tomorrow is my sister's birthday. I was just wondering if it was ok for me to hang a banner and a few balloons at the swim-up bar?"

"Of course. Do you have them with you?" he inquired.

"Yup." she replied, opening her beach bag to show him the materials she had kept hidden from her sister all day.

"Follow me." he said, motioning for us to come around behind the bar.

The bar had a back door which exited into a hallway. To the left the hallway headed toward the employee entrance of the 'snack' section of the 24-hour snack-bar. There visitors could get hot dogs, pita bread pizzas, grilled cheese sandwiches or French fries at all hours.

To the right the hallway led to a set of stairs. We descended into the basement which contained a food storage area and an alcohol storage area. There was also a door for employees to access the swim-up bar, which we now used.

The swim-up bar is a near mirror copy of the snack-bar upstairs, except for shutters that are pulled across when the bar is closed, as it now was.

Sarah and I each inflated balloons while Carlos busied himself in the storeroom across the hall gathering bottles and kegs to restock the snack-bar upstairs. When we had finished, we both climbed onto the bar to hang the 'Happy Birthday Jo-Jo' sign. Then we started tying balloons to the ceiling.

When Carlos' task was complete, he came to pass balloons to us. After 3 or 4, I noticed that he had stopped handing balloons to me. I looked over to see if we were done and noticed what Carlos already had: that after constantly working with her hands over her head, Sarah's strapless swimsuit had started working its way down her chest.

Already her right nipple was exposed, and her left areola was just starting to show hints of its existence. She hadn't made eye contact with either of us, but the coy smile on her face revealed her knowledge of the developing situation.

The swimsuit had been making slow and gradual progress when Sarah suddenly tied a string to a balloon and tugged vigorously to tighten the knot. The gentle sway of her breasts was too much for the remaining inches of fabric that were holding them, and her boobs gently popped free.

Now realizing that her supply of balloons had dried up, she lowered her hands to her hips and playfully commented, "It's like neither of you have ever seen a boob before?"

As I searched for something witty to say, Carlos beat me to the jump with, "And I don't ever need to see another." Damn, I had to admit that was pretty smooth.

"Mucho gracias Carlos." Sarah responded.

Carlos started passing balloons again and we returned to decorating, all while Sarah's impressive rack continued to be on display and the focus of our attention.

When we finished, I jumped off the bar, while Sarah squatted so Carlos could lift her down. He put his hands in her armpits, but just before he lifted, he paused, muttered something, then leaned forward to kiss each nipple. Only then did he lower her to the floor.

We helped carry Carlos' supplies upstairs, but even though Sarah continued to be topless, I sensed some uneasiness. He got us to set everything down at the top if the stairs.

"It's one thing for you to be tending bar at 2 AM when the managers are all home in their beds." he explained, "But if I got caught putting guests to work during daytime..." he trailed off.

"No worries Carlos." Sarah replied, "The last thing we want to do is get you on trouble."

We gave him a tip of appreciation for allowing us into the swim-up bar, Sarah gave him a hug, then she adjusted her swimsuit, and we headed back to our room to get ready for supper.

When we arrived, I waited outside while Sarah went in to make sure Jo was out of the shower. "All clear." she called out.

I walked through the room and out onto the balcony. There I found Sarah, Jo wearing a dress, and Marcel wearing a short-sleeved linen shirt and dress shorts.

"What took you guys so long?" asked Jo. "When the guys got back from fishing Bart got us into the Italian a la carte restaurant, but we have to be there in 20-minutes."

"Brian why don't you get a shower?" said Sarah, "I'll pick out an outfit really quick."

"Sounds like a plan." I replied as I headed toward the shower.

"I'm going to have another drink while we wait." announced Marcel.

"Can you make me one too?" asked Sarah.

"Certainly." he replied as he turned to enter his room.

"We have to go soon; you really need to be getting ready." Jo reminded her.

"I need to find an outfit." Sarah countered.

"I'll get you an outfit."

"Brian's in the shower."

"Use Marcel's shower then." Jo suggested.

Sarah froze with a mischievous smile on her face. "I should do it."

"I dare you." Jo teased.

Sarah stood up and peeled off her swimsuit. She then threw her beach towel over her right shoulder and made a decidedly ungraceful crossing of the railing onto Marcel's balcony. "Make sure to say 'hi' to Brian when you're picking my outfit." she said as she walked through the patio door.

"Mind if I borrow your shower?" she asked.

"Sure, go ahead I'm almost done." Marcel replied without looking up as he finished mixing the drinks from the 3-bottle drink dispenser mounted on the wall. When he heard the water running, he turned to see his nude neighbor under the shower head just ten feet away. "Tabarnouche!" he swore.

"Is that one mine?" she asked, looking toward the cups in his hands. When he nodded, she continued, "Can I have a quick sip before you take it outside?"

He wasn't about to say 'no' to a naked woman who was encouraging him to come closer. As he approached, she stepped out from under the spray to accept the cup from him. While she tipped the cup, he stole a quick look at her body. Despite the warm water her nipples were erect, and she was covered in goosebumps. She was enjoying this experience as much as he was, and by the stirring in his loins, he had to admit that he was enjoying himself a lot.

His eyes moved down to her neatly timmed pussy. He had gotten a brief flash of it the previous night, but there was nothing brief about this. Although she was no longer under the shower head, remnants of water continued to roll down her torso, through her dark brown pubic hair and drip from her labia. Out of his peripheral vision he caught the motion of her handing the cup back to him. He looked up and locked eyes. Caught!

Sarah had been watching him nearly the whole time he was inspecting her body. As they locked eyes, she bit her lip to savor the rush she experienced. She took a deep breath to calm her voice, then said, "That was a pretty smooth Cuba Libre Marcel, thanks."

"You're welcome, Sarah, enjoy the rest of your shower." he replied as he watched her step back under the stream of water again and put her hands on her head to start shampooing her hair. Satisfied that he had perhaps already overstayed his welcome, he took their drinks out to the balcony, finding himself alone.

And that was because Jo had indeed gone back into our room to find Sarah an outfit. Since I had expected Sarah to come back in, I didn't immediately react. Eventually Jo broke the silence.

"I dared Sarah to walk into Marcel's room and just start showering." she said, "In return she dared me to come in here and grab her some clothes."

I could have attempted to cover up, but since she was the one who disturbed my shower, I decided not to react.

"What do you think Brian?" she asked, holding an outfit in either hand and wearing a sly smile as she stared at my rapidly stiffening cock, "The sundress or the blouse and skirt?"

"Blouse and skirt." I replied.

"Did you want to choose the bra and underwear?"

"We're in a hurry remember?" I replied, "No time for undergarments."

"If you say so." she said. As she headed for the balcony, she stopped near me and nodded toward my now full erection. "Is that a result of Marcel watching Sarah or because I'm seeing you?"

I would have answered her honestly, but I'm not sure if I knew the truth. Instead, after a pause I replied, "Maybe I'm just excited to be clean."

She reached out, pulled my penis downward and released it so it sprang up and smacked my belly, then laughed to herself as she walked away. As I shut off the shower and grabbed my towel, I reflected that this was unlike any interaction we'd ever had before.

Jo arrived on the balcony at the same time as Sarah who was wrapped in her towel. "Here are your clothes." she said while sitting them on the railing. Sarah held the two pieces and raised an eyebrow. Jo anticipated the question and answered it, "Brian said that's all we have time for. Oh yeah, and I saw him naked."

Sarah dropped her towel, then stepped into her skirt and bent to pull it up. "Could you zip me up Marcel?" she said while turning to face away from him.

"Mais oui, but of course." he replied as he zipped her skirt.

I arrived on the balcony dressed to go just as Sarah put on her blouse. She winked at me and turned to Marcel, "Could you button me up too?"

He fastened 3 buttons and left the other 3, causing Sarah to inquire, "Are you going to finish?"

"You heard Jo, we're in a hurry...no time to do any more." he joked.

"If this is how it's going to be maybe I'll just go to the buffet." she quipped. She finished the buttons, brushed her hair and teeth, then we hustled to dinner.

Unlike the buffet where we would have been in-and-out in 30-minutes, the a la carte restaurant is a true 5-course meal in a relaxed atmosphere that takes a couple of hours to complete. We were able to slow down, drink some wine and really get to know each other. Families, careers, hobbies, relationships, nothing seemed to be off limits. The guys even snuck in some tall tales about their fishing trip.

After dinner we went to the lobby bar to have some of the higher quality drinks that Carlos had told us about the previous night.

"Are you going to bartend again Sarah?" asked Ricky.

"No." she replied. "Notice that the bartenders are wearing fancier shirts and fancier bow ties while mixing fancier drinks? They've created an atmosphere that doesn't encourage topless barmaids."

While Jo was gone to use the powder room, Sarah addressed the group, "I have a big day planned for Jo tomorrow, so I'm going to try to get her home early tonight, so she doesn't crash tomorrow."

"Yes, I'm also ready to call it a night." said Denis, and everyone nodded their heads in agreement.

When Jo returned there were hugs and greetings of 'good night' before Sarah, Jo, Marcel and I headed off in one direction, and the rest of the group went the opposite way.

We walked past the lower pool, then climbed the steps toward the upper pool. We passed by the 24-hour snack-bar and waved to Carlos and Guillermo but didn't stop. As we were almost to the end of the upper pool, Jo started walking beside Sarah, and then slyly swung her bottom and hip checked her into the pool.

When Sarah surfaced, her face showed shock and surprise. Her skirt floated around her waist, somewhat 'exposing" her pussy although the rippling water made everything below the surface look like it was being viewed through a kaleidoscope; there it is...then it's not.

She lifted her arms so she could wring the water from her hair which caused her now erect nipples to press against her wet blouse. She took a couple of deep breaths before speaking. "Fortunately, I passed Brian my phone earlier. And I respect you enough that I won't demean us both by chasing you around the pool" she said, then continued, "But mark my words Jo, before the end of our vacation, I will have my revenge."

"Take your best shot Sar." Jo jokingly challenged.

Sarah swam to the side, where Marcel and I met her. She offered us each an arm and we lifted her from the pool.

We walked back to our building with Sarah occasionally receiving glances because of her soaked evening wear.

As we arrived outside our rooms, we made plans to meet Marcel on the balcony for a nightcap, which was starting to develop into a routine.

Jo went into our bathroom to get changed for bed, I went to the in-room bar to mix our drinks and Sarah grabbed something from our suitcase and went out to the balcony.

Sarah peeled off her wet blouse and hung it over the railing to dry. This was followed by her skirt, leaving her totally nude. She picked up the towel that she had left here after her shower earlier and began to dry off.

It was then that Marcel came out onto his balcony and noticed Sarah. With a brightened smile he greeted her, "Hola."

Holding the towel to her body with one hand, she held up the bag she had just removed from our suitcase. Whispering she asked, "This is stuff we need for Jo's birthday tomorrow. Can you hide it in your room until morning?"

"Sure." he replied, taking the bag and sitting it just inside his patio door.

Jo and I joined them on the balcony just as Sarah finished drying off. She added the towel to the clothes she had drying on the railing, accepted the drink I had mixed for her and took a seat.

"So, are we supposed to pretend you aren't naked...again?" Jo asked, referring to a similar situation mentioned in 'Sarah's Lingerie Fashion Show'.

"If we're supposed to be ignoring her nudity then I'm doing it ALL wrong." Marcel chimed in, earning a chuckle from everyone.

Sarah chose to change the topic, "We forgot to get limes from Carlos. We could be doing tequila shots right now."

"We'll wait here while you go get them." Jo joked, "Just let everyone you meet know that they're supposed to ignore your state of undress."

"Don't forget a room key." I added helpfully.

"I think we can wait for tomorrow." Sarah replied after giving everyone the stink-eye, "It'll be a good way to end Jo's birthday celebration."

"Are we starting off her birthday with another coffee delivery?" asked Marcel.

"I assume so." answered Sarah, looking toward me, while I nodded back.

"Same nightgown?" he tentatively asked.

"I don't know." she replied, "It's pretty warm, I might sleep like this."

Jo and I both had a mouthful of our beverages. I managed to spit mine out while Jo started coughing on hers.

"I'll leave my patio door unlocked so you can serve me coffee in bed." Marcel said, "I'm sure this will help me wake up in a good mood."

When Jo stopped coughing, she muttered, "I'm sure it will."

[To be continued...]