Sarah's Haunted House (2020)

Story Info
Mom and daughters move into a new home - a haunted home.
3.6k words
3.88
2.3k
3
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Part 1 -- New Home New Problems

Sarah Jones was a young 22 year old red haired spitfire of a girl who had just moved from the urban life of the city to a small town about 100 miles from her old home. She had left all her friends behind and moved to a house with her 41 year old mother and 19 year old sister Emily. Although Sarah disliked the move and thought it was a nightmare little did Sarah or the rest of her family know her nightmare was only just at the start.

Sarah her sister and mother all drove in their single car to the new home while a truck had gone ahead of them to drop off all their furniture and other possessions that could not fit in the car. After the long drive the girl's mother pulled over at a small gas station to fill up her tank. Living in the city none of them had ever really had to drive this long or this far apart from family trips which were rather rare after their father left and the girls got into their later teen years. While Sarah's and Emily's mother filled up the tank the girls walked into the store and looked around. The two girls looked very out of place in this more rural town with Sarah's punk rock look and piercings while Emily with her dark brown hair and black crop top and jeans looked slightly more normal but still clearly wasn't a farmer or anything like you would see in their new town. It was just like out of a movie. The placed looked a little vintage and old but functional, a lot of the products were brands they had never heard of or seen before, and he clerk at the counter was an older man with graying hair. Sarah and Emily placed their snacks on the counter to pay.

"Haven't see you two around here before -- you just passing through?" the man asked kindly as he rang up the snacks.

"Our family just moved here" Emily replied.

"Just moved here? I didn't know there were any houses for sale in town." The man said perplexed.

"This one --" Emily said pulling up a picture on her phone of their new home.

"Oh -- the old Peterson Place -- I didn't think they would ever sell that place -- figured they would tear it down after whats happened." The man said

"After what happened?" Sarah asked curious

"Years back when I was much younger and more handsome -- that place belonged to the Petersons. One day they just up and vanished -- no trace but an abandoned house. Since then a few other people have tried to live there but they all disappeared just like the Petersons --" the man explained.

The girls now a bit shocked paid for their snacks and headed back to the car where their mother was waiting for them. The girls got back into the car and immediately started searching on their phones for information on their new house. As they finished the last few miles of their journey Sarah and Emily read about the Petersons' vanishing and the family after that and the family after that. They told their mother but they all thought it was a bit too wild for it to be true. Sarah her sister and mother had left the city cause it was getting too expensive -- this house was nice and pretty cheap -- so what if it came with some ghost story -- ghosts aren't real so it doesn't matter.

The three women finally arrived on the property to see the movers already unpacking and moving furniture and boxes inside. The three women went in and started to explore the house. Until now only the girls' mother had been there. Sarah and Emily were stuck by how beautiful the house was. It clearly had some renovations but still had lots of old-fashioned charm. The house was 2 stories plus a very large basement. The girls wondered around looking for their rooms and the bathroom and explored the land outside. Sarah did like the house but was still upset about how far she was from her friends and real civilization. Once the movers finished Sarah's mother tipped them and they went on their way. With night approaching the three women sat down at their dinner table with a quick meal before bed time.

It was a cold and dark fall night the windows were shut and the heat was on full blast. Sarah heard the sound of foot steps outside her door but whoever (or whatever) was outside her door would not or could not open it. She sat up in her bed and looked at the door for a moment and then stood up and put on a pair of pajama pants and a tank top to cover her yellow bra and panties. She then made her way to the door and as she did the foot steps backed away down the hall. Sarah opened her door and looked down the dark hallway before she followed the sound of the steps to her sister Emily's room. The door was shut but she could hear noise from the other side. Sarah being the snoopy person she was opened the door. She walked in and saw a figure sitting on the bed in the dark facing the window.

"Emily are you ok? Can't you get to sleep?" Sarah asked the figure which had no reaction.

Sarah then heard a smack from the inside of the closet door she turned around and opened it. To Sarah's shock Emily fell out as the door opened. Emily was dressed in a black nightgown and was tied up from head to toe. Her hands were tied behind her back with what looked like blonde hair as were her feet a big wad of cloth was shoved around her mouth with another strand around her head keeping all the cloth in her mouth.

"Hmphh!" Emily shouted into her gag as she struggled to get free.

Sarah looked back up at the bed where the figure had been only seconds ago but there was nothing there. She noticed that her sister's screaming had stopped so Sarah looked back down to untie her but saw only the floor her sister and the figure were both gone. Sarah looked around for a trace of her sister or the figure and found nothing.

"Emily?" Sarah called out a bit shocked from what she just saw.

The young woman not knowing what to do then made her way to her mother's room one slow step at a time. She opened the door to find her mother in her workout clothes tied to the bed with panties in her mouth and a dark figure standing beside her.

"Hmphh!" Sarah's mother yelled into the panties and the dark figure ran a hand over her cheek.

Sarah ran at the dark figure of the girl and punched it (or tried to). Her fist went right through the figure and her hand hit the wall with a thud. The figure then grabbed the young redhead and put a hand over her mouth and the other around her arms. Sarah then woke up with fear in her eyes and sweat running down her face.

"Thank God it was just a dream" she said as she opened her eyes. She looked around her room once, twice, three times then she saw it a black figure of a girl standing in the shadows.

"Ahhhhhh" screamed Sarah.

PART 2 -- Fiction or Reality?

The shadow like figure of a girl stood still at the end of Sarah's bed as its head slowly tilted to one side as if trying to understand Sarah.

"Sarah! Honey are you ok?" Sarah's mother asked as she rushed in the room wearing her workout outfit followed by Emily dressed in her black nightgown.

"Whats wrong sis?" Emily asked as she looked around the room.

Sarah looked back to the edge of her bed but nothing was there not even dust.

"I'm sorry mom I must have just had a nightmare I'm ok now please go back to sleep" Sarah said in a calm voice.

Her mother and sister walked back out of the room and shut the door behind them as they went back to their rooms. Sarah looked around the room once more

"I know you're in here... I know you can hear me" she said to the darkness as her eyes darted from her bed to the door and back to her bed.

After a long pause Sarah laid back down on her bed thinking she was going crazy. The red-haired freckle faced girl looked up at her ceiling as she laid back on her bed whispering to herself that she was just freaked out after hearing about the house history and being in a new place away from all her friends and what she is used to. Sarah took a deep breath and then closed her eyes.

"I can see you but can you see me?" a soft but creepy female voice sounded from the door of her room with a faint laugh.

The 22 year old girl looked up and saw the figure but she blinked and it was gone. The sound of the girl's laugh could be heard in the hallway but got further and further away. Sarah grabbed her phone next to her bed and turned on the flashlight. She got out of her bed and headed over to the door before walking into the hall. Emily's room door was open and Sarah thought about the dream (if it was a dream) and what had happened when she walked in before. Sarah walked in but there was no figure on the bed she opened the closet door to find her sister once again bound and gagged. Both her hands and feet were tied with long black hair and a rag was stuffed in her mouth. Sarah did not bend down to untie her sister but walked out and made her way to her mother's room as she had done in her dream. She opened the door to find her mother tied to the bed the same as in the dream but there were some differences. This time her sister was there still tied and there was no figure in the darkness.

"Looking for me cutie?" a voice whispered into Sarah's ear.

She spun around but the was nothing there. She turned back around to see the figure standing in front of her once more. The shadowy girl figure once again tilted its head and the next thing Sarah knew she was falling to the ground. When Sarah awoke it was still dark and she was unable to move her hands or feet. She tried to talk but a rag covered in black liquid was stuffed into her mouth with strands of black hair holding it in place.

"Hmphh!" Yelled Emily into her gag as she saw that her sister was awake. Their mother was still out cold on the bed as the two girls rolled on the floor trying to get free.

"I would not bother with that - you are my slaves" the voice said as the figure appeared in the doorway.

The figure walked over to Sarah and leaned down removing her gag so she could talk. Sarah coughed and spit as the unknown attacker dropped the rags onto the floor.

"What are you? W-why are you d-doing this?" Sarah asked as tears fell from her eyes onto her bra.

"When I lived in this house unspeakable things happened... my stepbrother... he was not a normal brother" the figure answered as she took a step back.

"He liked to do things to me and my mother while my father was gone..." the figure continued. "What did he do to you?" Sarah questioned her tears stopping.

"He went after me first then my mother... He grabbed me and pulled out my hair. It mysteriously wound itself into rope, then he tied my hands with it. Then he took off all my clothes and tied my feet with my hair as well", the figure explained as Sarah felt like her own hair was ripped out.

"I yelled for my mother to come help me but before i could finish my cry for help my brother gagged me with a dirty washcloth." The two girls could feel the cloth being shoved into their mouths like it was happening right then.

"My mother finally got to my room to see what all the noise was but by that point my brother was ready for her.

He jumped on her and ripped out her hair tying her up the same way as me. He then used us both until we eventually lost our sense of self and gave in to my brother and his commands. He eventually got bored with my mother and I and disposed of us - my spirit was trapped here unlike my mother's", the figure said looking up to the roof.

"I now can never pass to the other life so I stay here and use and control the people in this house the way I and my mommy was dominated -- in the hopes it will make me feel whole and pass on " the figure said with a small smile.

"Please you don't have to- Mmmpphhhhh" before Sarah could finish the figure raised a hand and the rags on the floor flew back into her mouth gagging her and stopping her from speaking. "My fun has not yet started!" the figure yelled...

PART 3 -- Sammi & Jim go exploring

In the darkness of the night with the half moon shining above two teens walked down the old dirt road the house from a few over from theirs. A young 18 year old boy named Jim and an 18 year old girl named Sammi walked down the deserted street until they came to the house. Jim was dressed in a black T-shirt, gray jeans pants, and blackish shoes. Sam on the other hand was dressed in a white tanktop, blue overalls, and white shoes. They found themselves standing in front of the old brown door of the Jones's haunted House... Jim and Sam had seen a new family moving in and thought they would investigate the shouting they had heard. Jim knocked on the door but there was no response. He knocked a second time and the door creaked open slightly into the dark home. They took one last look at each other before opening the door and walking inside.

"Hello?!" Jim called out into the seemingly empty house.

Sam walked over to a light switch on the wall and flipped it up but no lights went on. Jim then took out a flashlight and turned it on.

"Here use this," he said, passing it to Sam before taking out another light for himself. They stayed together as they walked up and down the empty halls of the house hearing a creek or crack every few minutes along with some footsteps and whispers. The house had unpacked boxes around and clearly moved furniture. They were standing in the TV room when they heard a thud from a upstairs room. The two kids silently walked up the stairs and followed the sounds to a room at the end of the hall. Sam walked up to the door and pushed it open. Inside the room lay three women (Sarah, Emily, and their mother). Sarah and Emily were tied back to back while the mother was tied to the bed. The dark figure turned to the door and looked into Sam's eyes with lust. Jim moved in front of Sam to protect her from the creature.

"Stay away!" Jim ordered.

The figure moved up to Jim and grabbed him by his neck slamming him into the wall with no effort.

"No living creature can boss me around! Only my dear stepbrother can control me" the figure yelled and then looked at the young 18 year old girl and lifted her arm.

Shadowy strands of hair moved out of the darkness and grabbed Sam and began to tie her hands behind her back. Jim got back to his feet and ran at the figure which ignored his puny effort, but was surprised when he made contact and actually hurt her. Jim grappled with her until the ghost's blows flung him off, leaving him badly hurt.

"You can't defeat me, I'm all powerful!" she said as she made her way to Sam and stuffed a rag into her mouth and raised her hand to strike.

"Hmphh!" Sam cried out to Jim from her gag. Jim leapt up and threw himself in front of Sam once more.

"I wont let you hurt her!" he yelled as Jim pulled out a cross which made the ghostly girl flee the room and down the hall.

Jim got back up to his feet and untied Sam and the three other women they had found in the room before falling back to the ground. All the girls grabbed him and helped bring him to the front door of the house. Before Sam or any of the girls could open the door the figure was back and it attacked them one by one until all four girls and then Jim were bound and gagged.

"Now now now did you really think it would be that easy to beat me?" the figure said laughing into the darkness of the room.

"Hmph!!" Jim yelled through his gag at the ghost.

She grabbed the young man by the dick and said "I wouldn't refuse me if I were you If you do you and your girlfriend here might not see the sun again." She threatened.

Jim fell silent as the figure took off his gag.

"Please let them go i'll stay here in their place." Jim offered but the creature refused.

The ghost's hand holding Jim's cock began to move up and down to pleasure him.

"You look like my step-brother..." she said rubbing faster and faster.

"I loved my big step-bro!" she screamed as she placed a hand over his mouth and squeezed his dick.

Abruptly she stopped, surprised. Jim's facial features had subtly changed, and under her hand, he was smiling.

"You look exactly like my stepbrother!" she cried, and fled the room.

Once she was gone Jim took out a small folding knife and cut his hands loose then untied all the others once more. Jim's flashlights had stopped working, so he took down a kerosene lamp, and lit it to light their way out. They ran for the door. All the girls made it out but Jim stopped on the threshold and turned, the ghost in front of him once more.

"Jim, let's go!" yelled Sammi who was holding her hand out for him to grab but Jim just kept staring at the ghost, ignoring Sam, before throwing the lamp to the floor. The door slammed shut, seemingly by itself.

The four women ran off, then watched the house burst into flames and burn to the ground. They continued to watch for hours, still processing what had occurred, as the local constables and fire brigade arrived to deal with the fire. Even after it was out, there was no sign of the young male teen or the female ghost. Sarah and her family had no choice but to move again. With the money from the house insurance they were able to move back to the city and set up in a nice apartment. They were more than glad to return home and put everything from their haunted house behind them and forget it had all happened. It was finally over... Or was it? THE END?

3 Weeks later

A brown 4 door sedan pulled into a gas station on the outskirts of the town. The driver got out of the vehicle to fill its gas tank. As he headed into the store, he took off his cap, exposing his face to the sun. The face was Jim's, but older, harder.

"Where you heading?" asked the man behind the counter as Jim paid for the gas.

"The city -- I have some friends I plan to visit" Jim said with a smirk.

Jim then pocketed his change and headed back to the car. There was another figure in the car, its identity concealed by a hoodie. Jim got back into the car and started the vehicle then looked at his passenger.

"Are you looking forward to see the Jones women again? I bet you're super excited aren't you --" Jim asked.

The hooded figure nodded her head as Jim reached over to her and pulled down the hood revealing the pale face and wide eyes of the ghost girl, who had a large ballgag in her mouth and a collar around her neck.

"Dear stepsister, you are mine once more, and you will be a good girl and use your powers to serve me, won't you? Soon you will make those three mine as well, just as you did to Sammi."

Jim's face shifted to more like his old self, but still cruel, as he looked into the back seat of the car where his former girlfriend lay across the back seat unconscious. Her enormously lengthened hair, braided into ropes, bound her elbows, wrists, knees and ankles in a strict hogtie, and doubled back to gag and blindfold her.

"Maybe we can use the older Jones mother to bring back dear mommy too" the step-brother possessed Jim said running a hand over the pale ghostly figure of his step-sisters ballgagged face.

"Mmmpphhh-" his ghostly sister moaned with pleasure.

"One slave from the past, one from the present, and MANY more in the future!" he laughed as he put the car into gear and drove back down the dirt road heading to the city there Sarah, Emily, and their mom moved back to.

THE END?