Parent Teacher Meeting

Story Info
Teacher's parent meeting with former lover.
2.4k words
4.52
13.5k
16
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"That is all for today class. I want you all to enjoy the three day weekend and be ready for class next week. And don't forget about those reports you have due next Friday." The orange haired Professor Stone said to her class as the students began getting up out of their seats and heading out the door to their next class.

"Wendy, do you mind waiting a moment. I would like to talk to you." Professor Stone asked one of the students who was just reaching the door to leave.

Wendy stopped and headed back over to the teacher's desk holding the tassels of her book back which was on her back.

"Yes Professor Stone?" Wendy asked not making eye contact with her teacher.

"I would like to speak with you about your grades. Since you came back from the break your grades have slipped. Nothing to major you are still one of my better students however I am concerned." The teacher said as she finished organizing her folders and looked up at her student.

"I've just been dealing with other things so my attention has not been where is should be" Wendy admitted feeling a bit ashamed that she had let her grades slip enough for Professor Stone to notice.

"Is everything okay at home? Is someone bullying you?" Professor Stone asked showing concern for her student.

"Nothing that I can not handle" Wendy said defensively.

"Well -- if you need to speak with someone I would be glad to help and we have some counselors on staff you can speak to as well." Professor Stone added trying to be helpful.

"Thank you Professor Stone. Enjoy your weekend" Wendy said ending the conversation and heading out the classroom door to her next class.

Over the rest of the school day Wendy thought about what Professor Stone had said and contemplated speaking with her or a counselor about her parents getting a divorce. She went so far as to walk over to the offices at the end of the day but they had closed early for the three day weekend. Since the weather was so nice the cute brunette decided to walk home from school. She texted her mother to let her know she would be home later since she had decided to walk and not to worry and then put her phone away.

The walk took about an hour from the school to Wendy's house but she didn't mind since it was so nice out. On her way home she was able to feel the warm sun against her skin and hear birds from the trees and as they flew through the air. She also picked a route which passed through a park where several children were running around and playing.

When Wendy finally arrived home she saw that her mom's car was parked in the driveway along with another vehicle that Wendy didn't recognize. Assuming her mother just had some company over for tea or coffee Wendy didn't think to much about it as she unlocked the front door and walked inside. The girl took off her shoes and placed her backpack down onto the floor under a small table.

"Mom I'm home!" she called out expecting a response from the kitchen or dinning room but no response came.

"Mom? Are you home?" Wendy asked but again got no answer.

Wendy considered that her mom had gone out for a walk to enjoy the weather like she had or that she had gone out with some friends so she went into the kitchen to see if there was a note. Wendy checked the tables and the refrigerator but found no note and no texts from her mom since her acknowledgement that Wendy would be walking home and that she loved her.

Wendy decided to walk around the house to see if her mom had just been busy and didn't hear her daughter. She walked through each room including the basement but found nothing. She then made her way over to her mother's bedroom. Wendy's mom did a lot of work on her laptop which she normally had on a desk in her room so Wendy thought she might just be working in there. As she got closer Wendy could hear a voice and some other unrecognizable sounds from her mother's room.

Wendy saw that the bedroom door was not fully closed so she pushed open the door and peeked inside not wanting to interrupt anything important that her mom might be doing. The girl peered around the corner and covered her own mouth to stop herself from unleashing a loud gasp in shock.

She pressed herself against the wall hoping that she had not been seen or heard as she tried to contemplate what it was she had seen. She could not believe that she had just walked in on her mother with another woman. The young woman then decided to peek around the corner again to confirm that she had actually seen what she thought she saw. Wendy looked at her mother who was bound up with rope and muted by some type of gag with a red ball in it. The other woman who was dominating Wendy's mother was slightly hidden from view as her mom's head blocked the other woman's. As Wendy looked and listened from her hiding place she began to recognize the voice of the other woman but could not place it. Then she saw orange hair and the face of Professor Stone glasses and all.

"Do you like that Gabby?" Professor Stone asked as she teased Wendy's mother with a vibrating toy.

"Mmmppphhppphh-" Wendy's mother mumbled in pleasure through her gag.

Wendy didn't know what to do as she stood paralyzed in place. She thought of just walking out of the room and pretending she didn't see anything but for some reason she could not get her legs and arms to move towards the bedroom door to leave.

"You know I had a talk with your daughter today" Professor Stone mentioned which peaked Wendy's curiosity a bit more than it already was.

"Mmmmpph" Gabriella moaned into the gag as if to inquire what Professor Stone had talked to her daughter about.

"It seems that her grades have been slipping. It must be due to the divorce." Professor Stone explained while still teasing Wendy's mother.

"Mmmpphh" Gabby replied into the gag.

As the student stood in the small hallway listening from her hidden position she noticed she could see her mother and professor through a mirror allowing for her to see more without having to peer around the corner and risk being caught. Wendy looked at the mirror as if transfixed as her teacher continued to use her mother. With one hand still teasing Wendy's mom with the vibrating tool Professor Stone reached over to Gabriella's mouth and pulled out the gag so the woman could speak.

"My daughter is a strong young woman and will overcome this in time. She'll understand." Gabriella said with short breathes as Professor Stone continued to tease and play with her naked body.

"I think Wendy is much like her mother. Same stubborn attitude and determination, and same pretty figure with nice big breasts just like you." Professor Stone said as she grabbed Gabriella's breasts and fondled them making Gabby blush.

Wendy could not help but stare and listen to what was going on. Although still very shocked by the situation she was now far more interested and curious. He mind was spinning as she tried to understand how the situation she now found herself in had transpired. The school girl now found herself looking over the bodies of her mom and Professor Stone. It was rather obvious that Wendy's mother and Professor Stone were both very attractive women. Wendy's mom had long flowing brown hair, light blue eyes, pale skin, large firm breasts, and an hourglass figure that would make many women jealous. Professor Stone was also quite stunning with her short orange hair, green eyes, lightly tanned skin, big welcoming breasts that rivaled Gabriella's, and her glasses only added to her natural attractiveness.

"Helen -- are you saying my 18 year old daughter is sexy?" Wendy's mom asked.

"Of course. She takes after you in just about every way. She reminds me of you at her age." Professor Stone said as she took Gabriella and put her into her knees.

"Now be my good girl and make me feel good." Helen added as she pushed Gabby's face between her legs.

Wendy looked on in amazement as she watched her mother begin to lick and pleasure Professor Stone between her legs making her let out little moans.

"Good!" Professor Stone said as she spanked Gabriella with a small whip like device.

Although Wendy had always been attracted the males looking over at Professor Stone now and seeing her dominate and control her mother greatly aroused Wendy and made her mind start to explore a new path that she never had before. She thought of what Professor Stone had said about Gabriella having an attractive daughter and a nice body and now pictured herself in place of her mother. Wendy thought of herself being bound up and even gagged at the mercy of her orange haired professor which got her more excited.

As Wendy watched Professor Stone use her mom through the reflection in the mirror the student slid her fingers down the skirt of her uniform and began to pleasure herself. She imagined that she was in the place of her mother and that she was at the complete mercy of Professor Stone like her mother was. Wendy began to breathe deeply and muffled herself by clamping her other hand across her mouth while she watched and played.

"It's nice to see that you are still good at this even after all these years." Professor Stone said pushing the woman's head tighter between her legs.

"Helen -- " Gabriella moaned as she continued to lick Professor Stone.

Within a few minutes Professor Stone had Gabby back on the bed and was teasing her once more with the vibrating device as she sucked on the woman's large breasts and kissed her neck.

"I bet your husband never even came close to giving you this kind of fun and pleasure." The professor said in w soft voice grinning.

"No -- no -- he - no one has ever made me feel how you make me feel." Wendy's mother moaned.

"I'm not even close to done yet" Helen said as she stood up and reached into a bag that was leaning against one of the walls.

Professor Stone pulled out a large pink strap-on cock and started to put it on. Wendy watched with fascination as her stunning teacher put on the fake dick and walked back over to her mom who was still lying out on the bed bound up.

"Helen -- what -- mmmppphhh" Gabriella spoke only to have the ballgag put back into her mouth to keep her quiet.

Professor Stone then positioned herself and slid the large 11 inch pink dildo into Wendy's mother. Gabby let out moan after moan of pleasure as Helen slid the large rubber penis back and forth increasing the speed.

"MMmmpphhh!?" Gabby continued to moan with a little bit of drool dripping from the corners of her mouth.

Wendy played with herself more and more as she watched the scene unfold through the mirror reflection.

"Good mommy. You're such a sexy mom Gabby" Helen said as she continued to thrust.

"Mmmpphh!" Gabriella moaned and blushed from Helen calling her a sexy mom.

Wendy's eyes grew bigger and bigger as she watched her mom get used by Professor Stone. She felt her body heat up and an odd sensation running through her body as she pleasured herself and watcher her mother get dominated by Professor Stone.

"You are my good submissive pet Gabby -- say it" Helen ordered.

"Mmmppphhh mmppgggg ghmmmm!" Gabriella said into the red ballgag.

"Louder!" Professor Stone shouted knowing that her partner could not speak through the gag.

"Mmmmpppphhh mmmpphh mmmhhhphphpph mmmpphh!" Gabriella shouted through her gag but only made muffled sounds.

"Come on say it!" Helen ordered once more teasing Wendy's mother.

"MMmmppphhh ggmmppphhh uhhhhh mmpphh!!" Wendy's mom cried out into the gag trying to obey Helen through the ballgag.

"Come on Gabby say you are my submissive slave!" Helen ordered one last time as she pulled the saliva coated gag out of Gabriella's mouth allowing her to speak.

"I am your submissive slave! I am yours and only yours! I'll do whatever you want!" Gabby blurted out as Helen continued to speed up the thrusts with the strap-on making the frame of Gabriella's bed shake and squeak.

With one final thrust Gabby moaned reaching her climax. Helen slowly slid the large strap-on out of Wendy's mom and began to remove it. Sweat dripped off of both women as they caught their breath from the physical exercise that had just been a part of. From her hidden spot Wendy had felt herself explode in her school uniform from pleasuring herself to her mother and teacher's acts. With one of her hands still covering her own mouth and her heart racing she quickly and quietly made her way back out of the room. The brown pigtailed student then headed back down to the front door putting her shoes back on and taking her bag. She didn't want either her teacher or mother to know she was anywhere near the house when any of what she had seen happened.

Wendy walked around the blocks several times before finally coming back home. She saw that the unknown car which must have belonged to Professor Stone was now gone. Just as she had done before she unlocked the front door and walked inside placing her gad under the small table and taking off her shoes.

"Mom I'm home!" she called out.

"Welcome home sweetie! I'm in the kitchen making dinner for us. It should be ready in a bit!" Wendy's mom shouted from the kitchen.

"Thanks mom. I'm going to my room for a bit -- just call me when everything is ready."

Wendy replied as she headed to her bedroom and closed the door.

The girl changed out of her school uniform and into a pair of pajama pants and a white shirt and then laid down onto her bed. With the lights of the room off she looked up at the ceiling to think about what she had just been through and witnessed. She knew that she could never look at her mother or Professor Stone the same way again but that she would see them both and had to remain calm. Her mind was spinning and continued to spin as she replayed everything in her head over and over until her mother called her down for dinner.