All Comments on 'Sarah's Initiation'

by Sarah the Lioness

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
HughJardHughJardover 19 years ago
wonderful...

wonderful...very well done. a marvelously hot job of storytelling by a very talented writer. i want to read more...a lot more. thank you...

AnonymousAnonymousabout 19 years ago
Only if you are a queer or bi

Do you get off watching your wife with other men. Make me wonder about the sexual orientation of the author.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
God you make me so hot

All of your stories make me cum. You write like i would love to have sex. As I read your stories I wondewre in that ws you in the picture ? I think my cock needs a rest and maybe I'll read the local newspaper now for a little while. Buty I'll be back to read another story soon baby!

thuliumthuliumover 16 years ago

I'm sorry to see you haven't written anything since 1995. You are a talented writter, and obviousy very sensual and beautiful woman.Kevin is an extremely lucky man! I do hope the negitive comment on Kevins sexuality wasn't the deciding factor in your decition to stop writting.The individual who wrote the commment in reality is struggling with his own sexuality, not Kevins. They come here knowing what they will see, but knowing also in advance what they will say, hopeing it will somehow make their miserable existence somehow better by saying it.In truth, I believe they're even more miserable afterwards when they find it doesn't. If you receive this I hope somehow my comments will ignite a spark in you to continue your writting. It certainly ignited a flame in me reading it.

Admiringly,

Phillip Roy

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Where Are You?

Loved your stories...

Want more...

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago

Excellent story Sarah, very well written - enjoyed it. xx Ken

LickideesplitLickideesplitover 11 years ago
Not bad - a little more attention to details

A fairly routine 'hidden hubby watches bar pickup and screw' story. Care with details are a little soft. During her 'dry run' with a bar pick-up, the author refers to the male as 'a guy' then has Sweetie call him 'John' before leaving him well-teased! Fortunately, during the next 'wet run', the Bull gives his name early on!

The sexual episode is described in fairly hot detail, except for the 'decision point' or time she decides to 'give it up!' with Stuart the Bull. There are no 'monster dicks' nor 'cups of cum' and resolution time is necessary. Applause for a touch of reality!

4*

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Third rate stroke story.

No redeeming features whatsoever ! 1* .

Scots_ladScots_ladalmost 8 years ago
wonderful story

Only just found your story and it is absolutely wonderful and superbly written.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
And the end of my

marriage... which of course I expected.

FluidswallowerFluidswallower6 months ago

HOT! HOT!NHOT! Thanks for a veryy erotic read!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous