Sarah's Journey Ch. 01

Story Info
The journey of a thousand miles begins with a single step.
2.5k words
3.89
21.3k
14
17

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 05/05/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
NotNotty
NotNotty
16 Followers

Thanks for being a reader.

Your feedback is very much appreciated. It helps fuel the effort.

Enjoy!

***

It had been fantastic game. The hometown heroes were still undefeated and had clinched a playoff berth. A great win like that one means nobody goes home and everybody parties. Ted and his buddies all had adjacent season tickets. We always met at the game but the entire group almost never stayed together for any post-game fun. Tonight would be different. Everybody agreed to meet after the game at the loudest and most crowded bar in town, The Grand. Ted was driving our car and we waited at a stoplight as a carload of our best friends pulled up next to us.

"Show your tits!" It was our favorite loud mouth, Jack. Everyone laughed and shouted so loudly that no one else could be understood. It didn't matter. I gave Ted a quick smile and I don't really know why I did it. I must have heard Jack yelling those same three words a hundred times before and I never did anything more than smile, never... until this time. I spun away from Ted and pulled my shirt (and my bra) up under my chin. My little show ended almost as quickly as it started but I took enough time to add little wiggle. The light turned green and our friends drove away, honking and shouting from every window in their car. Ted just stared at me. He wasn't mad. It's like he was stuck.

"It's no big deal," I said, trying not to smile.

"Yeah, sure," he quickly agreed, as he re-focused on the road and raised his foot off of the brake.

"Nobody'll remember it anyway."

"They'll ever forget it," Ted laughed, "...and you can bet your ass Jack will never let me forget it either."

I felt flushed. I tugged at my shirt just a bit because it was still riding a bit high on my back. I could feel the material moving over my skin and I shivered slightly. I wasn't cold, in fact, I felt quite the opposite. A few adjustments later and the details of my bra were back where they belonged. A glance down confirmed that a little feeling I was beginning to have had begun to show. My nipples were visible through both layers, my bra and shirt. The sight of myself made it worse and I could feel the hardening continue. I told myself that I didn't want to feel that way in spite of the overwhelming evidence to the contrary.

I put my hand on Ted's thigh. It's been a habit of mine since our junior year in high school, especially in the car, but this time it startled him and he cursed under his breath. He fidgeted and it felt like he was almost afraid of something. He looked out at the road like there might be an iceberg, dead ahead, and he might have to serve to save our lives. Was he mad at me? He didn't look mad, maybe a little but not mad at me exactly. He looked embarrassed.

I might have apologized for showing half of our friends my bare chest but I felt too good to go there in my head. Our team had won, we were going out with friends, and my nipples were rock hard. One gesture occurred to me, a bit of peace offering. I thought it was perfect. One gesture could say 'I'm sorry', and 'I'm your girl', and 'please don't freak out and ruin tonight' all at once.

I shifted my hand to give my man a little squeeze. Ted was rock hard. My hand froze when I found him at full staff. We were at the red light less than a minute ago. My back had been turned toward him. Our friends had gotten a eyeful while Ted only saw my shirt ride up my back a few inches.

"Baby," I said, softly. "We can head home if you want." I began to gently move my hand over the little tent in his jeans.

"No," he answered, clearing his throat. "I'd like to take you to the bar if that's OK?"

His left hand moved down over mine and I began to withdraw but he held me there. He wanted my hand on him but I knew he was gently asking me to remain still. It wasn't easy but I silently agreed, like I always do.

My Ted has always had a confidence problem about the size of penis. I've honestly never worried about it but it's always been big deal for him (no pun intended) and nothing I have done to help him shake off his insecurity has ever helped much. I love him. I'm sure he knows that. I try to show him that I love him everyday and I know he loves me.

It's ironic that the very first time cock size was an issue for us I was oblivious and thought he was my knight in shining armor. I never saw him as a scared young man that was stuck with a boy's cock but I now know that is how he saw himself. Ted never pressured me about intercourse and I never knew he was hiding from me. I just loved him for not pressuring me. He and I spent all of our high school years on third base. He was loving and attentive and for nearly two years he would eat my pussy every chance I gave him without ever pushing me to return the favor. When I finally did see his cock I'm sure I wasn't exactly enthusiastic and that memory haunts me a bit. It was the first real erection I ever saw but I knew that first night that he wasn't huge. I was being so careful about my reaction that I probably didn't really react at all. Being a virgin, I was still anxious and, even so, I sensed his fear and was soon searching for small ways to be encouraging and supportive... and extra sexy for him.

Sex has always be pretty wonderful. Fucking has always been great and I love pleasing him that way but Ted's oral gifts are absolutely mind-blowing. I suppose my Ted is the poster child for the idea that practice does make perfect in that area.

I tried to move my hand again. Just a gentle little up-and-down action over the jeans but Ted's grip on my hand tightened. He has struggled with pre-mature ejaculation in the past but I could hardly imagine that was the problem. I held still anyway because it was the safest move by far. Too much stimulation too early has ruined more than one night for us. I always wished Ted could be immune from embarrassment where I was concerned but I knew he wasn't. If he was actually that excited and a brief over-the-denim rub down made him cum then the evening would be pretty much over. I never thought that way but I knew he would.

"It feels like you're ready to take me home," I said, in the sexiest way possible.

"Nope," he answered. "The boys have been looking forward to this." He gave me my hand back when he needed to use the turn signal. "Jack wants to buy you some tequila. Hell, everybody does."

I wasn't sure how to feel about that. I suppose I was slightly surprised by the reference to tequila. It wasn't very subtle but I was absolutely positive that Ted had never been mad about the tequila night. In fact, we fucked like newlyweds that night and laughed about it for the rest of that weekend. It was Cinco de Mayo of last year and we were out with friends, lots of friends, many of which were in town for Liam and Jen's wedding. Cinco de Mayo explains the tequila. The tequila and the fact that we learned that poor Liam didn't get a proper bachelor party explains the rest. A few of the girls, including your's truly, spent half the night pretending to dance like strippers as if an impromptu bachelor party was a marriage license requirement. I think I remember everything. I was slapped on the ass six or eight times and, at one point, I let loud mouth Jack tuck a dollar bill into the waistband of my skirt. It was all in fun and completely out in the open. Everyone was laughing and having a great evening. I danced with every guy in our group and with a few that weren't in our group but I didn't dance with anyone more than I danced with my Ted. It was just fun.

"So I'm drinking tequila tonight I guess?"

"That's up to you, Hotness. All I know is the boys are gonna buy you a few shots."

"Thanks for the warning."

My name is not actually Hotness. It's Sarah. Tim started calling me Hotness in college, never sarcastically or with any irony. He called me Hotness only when he was in a mood... when he was loving life... loving me.

I felt like there was something going on but I couldn't put my finger on it. When we got to the bar I was determined to stay fairly sober and not let the night get away from me. We had a big table in the corner and Ted had not been out of his chair since we arrived. I had three shots of tequila and tactfully (and deceitfully) avoided four others. I had danced with every man that had asked me but, unfortunately, Ted was not one of them

Loud mouth Jack got a bit too familiar on the dance floor and I let my guard down. He got a tiny bit grabby more than once and I got a bit lazy about correcting his hand placement. I was hoping that seeing another man's hands on my ass might get Ted out of his chair and onto the dance floor with me. I felt the hard-on growing against my tummy as Jack and I swayed back and forth. His hands on my ass felt very naughty but nice. Imagining the huge cocks I had seen on-line, I closed my eyes and pressed myself into him. I wanted to feel him. I could feel myself. I ached for it in ways I wasn't fully recognizing. I pressed my hardening nipples into his chest and brought my leg up between his thighs. I felt the heavy head of his cock against my thigh far earlier than I expected I would and I heard a tiny gasp. I was me. That noise came from me.

"Easy there, sexy Sarah."

When Jack spoke to me and the spell was broken. I was tipsy but not so drunk that I could call it an excuse. I never wanted anything to do with having sex with loud mouth Jack but for an instant I had acted like I wanted his cock. I was all mindless instinct for a split-second and I was ashamed of myself. I'd survive but the truth didn't feel all that great. I know Jack wasn't expecting it but I backed away, smiling politely, and returned to sit next to my husband.

"Dance with me?" I hated that it sounded to me like I was begging but it was actually the third time I had asked.

"I can't right now, Hotness." His tone was even and very matter-of-fact. His eyes were clear and fixed on something. Something else had his attention... something that was somewhere over my shoulder.

I spun around in my chair and immediately saw our mutual friend, Jack, dancing with another woman or maybe by himself. It was hard to tell who he was dancing with now. It was easy, however, to see that he still had the hard-on I had given him and that it was huge compared to what Mother Nature had given my Ted.

It crushed me. That fact that the size of Jack's cock was on Ted's radar in any way what-so-ever hit me like a ton of bricks.

I was so sorry. I am (and will always be) Ted's. When I reached under the table to stroke him through the thick denim of his jeans he came. He had an actual orgasm. I had barely touched him and yet he drew a quick breath and the little tent under my hand pulsated four or five times before he exhaled. I was shocked but Ted didn't seem surprised at all. He pulled my hand from his lap and kissed it. I opened my mouth to speak but nothing came out. Without even looking at me, he excused himself and went to restroom. When he returned he was ready to take me home.

I wanted him so badly that night. I had never cared about size and Ted's was the only cock I had ever touched. I desperately wanted him to fuck me that night and he avoided me, again. He didn't run away or anything like that. He kissed me deeply and undressed me slowly and with love. Every inch of newly revealed flesh seemed like a wonder in his eyes. No, he didn't run away from me. He made love to me... but he withdrew from me every time I tried to pull at his shorts.

He kissed me, kissed my neck and shoulders, pushed the bra straps out of his way, unfastened the clasps and freed my breasts, caressed and kissed and nibbled. He bit one nipple as he twisted the other. Ted knows me like no other man ever could and by the time he kissed me between my legs I'm sure I was dripping wet.

I knew just how much to raise my knees so he could reach around my thighs and finger my nipples. He had two fingers inside me, one nipple twisted, and was sucking my clit between his teeth when I exploded. I used fists full of his hair to force him into my snatch as I came for him.

After my third orgasm on my husband's face, I found my bearings, opened my eyes, and looked down at the man who had been loving me like this for over ten years. I was disappointed to see he had stroked himself off and climaxed "with me". He was tucking his little cock back into his shorts and gently wiping the semen off of his hand and into my wet crotch. I tried to act like I was completely spent, like I didn't desperately want to be fucked. I know I failed to hide my reaction because Ted apologized. I was mortified.

I was beginning to see the love of my life a bit differently and I could feel tears welling up. I hoped that my true feelings were lost in the moment as far as Ted knew but I wasn't so sure. He brought me a warm washcloth and I tasted myself as he kissed me. I eventually feel asleep in his arms... again.

NotNotty
NotNotty
16 Followers