Sarah's Journey Ch. 020

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh I don't mind, and no one else will either, well at least no one that's a guy will mind." he corrected himself.

"Ya I've been getting a few dirty looks from the picnic table over there." looking toward the women that now had 3 bottles of wine on the table.

"A few?" he said with a laugh.

"Well just tell me if I need to cover up a bit more ok?"

"Only because the other guys' women are here." he said smiling.

The game started and as I expected I was bad, like really bad. But the other teams weren't doing much better as I was sure to forget about how much cleavage and side boob I was showing. I made sure to keep my nipples covered though. I also made sure to lean over and touch my toes stretching a few times as our opponents were trying to concentrate on their throw.

All in all it was a good time even if we came in 3rd to last out of 30 teams. As we picked up the gear I walked over to the gear bags for the tossing bags filled with sand. I was told that I could just wait til everyone walked over and dropped them in.

"Oh no, not with the shitty looks I've been getting from the wine club over there for the last 4 hours." I said gesturing with my head toward the women that were obviously drunk and had killed what was probably 8-10 bottles of wine.

He just shook his head and laughed as he picked up the boards and started taking them to the truck.

I took 2 gear bags and started walking around to the rest of the guys collecting the throwing bags. I hadn't bothered to pull up my top and was showing an appreciable amount of boob as they bulged out the top of the straining elastic band that was struggling to do it's job.

Every one was so very kind and welcoming. Not to mention complimentary on how much they loved the color I wore that day. As I got the 2 bags filled I began walking back to the truck. This time making sure to not let my arms hang completely down by my sides. Holding the bags up just enough, making sure my small but toned and firm biceps were flexed and obvious. This caused all the men there to stop and turn their heads staring as I walked by. Even though my breasts were on display and bouncing as I liked them to do, they were fixated on my arms. Heck as I walked by the women obviously stared as they also followed me turning their heads. I was loving every second of this.

The men seemed genuinely impressed that I was not only helping but that I was strong enough to carry two 45lb bags. As the other women just sat and watched as everyone else cleaned up.

With the clean up finished and everyone saying their respective goodbyes I was warmly bid farewell by all; except the women who had all gone to their respective cars sitting in them drunk and obviously fuming. I actually felt bad for the guys that had to ride home with them, that wasn't going to be pleasant. I could tell by the scowls they all had.

On the drive home I asked if his condition had gotten any better, glancing at his crotch.

"Sadly yes." he said with a hopeful smile.

"Oh well that's unfortunate. I could see about fixing that?"

"I'm not going to complain." he eagerly answered.

I leaned over and tried to unbutton his jeans, but that wasn't happening. As we stopped before leaving the parking lot, he was nice enough to unbutton them and slide them down past his ass. Noticing that he didn't have underwear on I wondered if it chaffed. With his cock still mostly positioned downward only the root was really visible. I reached over and pulled it out as it was steadily growing in my hand. I don't know why but I just love to feel a guy go from soft to hard.

He was about the same size as Russ but maybe a hair wider, and probably ¼" longer I'd guess. As we drove I slowly stroked him up and down with a firm grip as he was now totally engorged. It had only been maybe a minute when he said "Uh oh."

Reaching back and grabbing a shirt from behind the seats he hurriedly threw it over the tip of his cock that was leaking precum down onto my fist. With that I felt his cock swell in my hand, and it was a significant difference than the few others I'm jerked off. It actually felt like a bulge that I could feel went from bottom to top, like the old cartoons used to show when a water hose was turned on and the bulges of water moved down the hose. With the first bulge that pushed my fist open a bit he groaned and I felt his squirt under the shirt he had pulled from the back. As the bulges kept coming and his cock kept cumming my fist was getting more and more cum covered. I could feel it dripping off my fist that was securely wrapped around his meat stick.

He slowed down and stopped cumming with the last few being dribbles flowing out the top and down on to my already cum soaked hand. I was glad he had a shirt handy or that would have been much worse of a mess. Grabbing the shirt and finding a spot that wasn't cum soaked I wiped off my hand and then tried to clean him up the best I could. But his pants and the drivers seat were also wet, luckily not nearly as much as the shirt though.

Breathing in deeply, "Wow that was amazing!"

"Yes it was, I don't think there's a dry spot left on this shirt."

"Eh, I'll throw it away when I get home."

"Really?" I asked having never thrown away any clothing that could be washed.

"Ya it's my ex's." he said with a smile.

"Well that was a significant amount I have to admit."

"It's been a while, like a week."

"That's quite a mess to clean up."

"It's not too bad if I do that in the shower."

"It's unfortunate that you have to do that your self." I said as sexily as I could.

"Ya it's pretty terrible. Might need you to help resolve that for me again."

"Gladly!" I said enthusiastically, with a smile.

We pulled into the 7-11 where he picked me up at and I gave him a kiss goodbye. As I opened the door I reached down and grabbed the cum soaked shirt.

"Het you don't have to do that." he said with shock.

"Why not? After all wasn't it my fault?" grinning.

"I can't argue with that logic."

I closed the truck door, walked over to the trash can at the gas pumps, dropped the shirt in with a heavy splat in the bottom of the can. I waved to him as I went in the 7-11 to wash my hands.

After the short 10 minute walk back to my condo complex, I was passing the visitor parking area and noticed a car that looked familiar. It was Russ' car. With him in it. He opened the door and got out practically glaring at me as we stood there in the parking lot.

12