Sarah's Journey Ch. 033

Story Info
Just Hang'n on a Friday night with My Guys. Pt 3.
11.8k words
4.73
2.4k
1

Part 33 of the 36 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 03/14/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

033 Just Hang'n on a Friday night with My Guys. Pt 3

Mike continued to pound away at me which kept my orgasm rolling. With every wave it got more intense. I could feel my opening being stimulated, almost vibrated, I had no idea why and didn't care. I had my head back, towel stuffed in my mouth and was clenching my teeth on it like I had lockjaw. With my teeth biting down in the towel, I released and screamed again. The towel started to fall out but it was shoved back in. It was firm but gentle at the same time, I had no idea who did it, I was totally consumed. As I laid there shaking like an epileptic having a seizure, my orgasm would surge with every thrust that impaled my pussy with the owner crashing into me almost painfully violently.

With my head tilted back holding me up my back arched off the table again, shoving my tits I don't know how high in the air, but I felt them start to fall forward toward my face. I had another orgasm that caused my abdominal muscles to cramp. As I was still screaming into the towel that was being held in my mouth I felt the cock slam into me and cum again. It wasn't as intense as it had been and didn't last as long. This was probably because my guys were pretty much empty.

As it was pulled out of me and I started to feel my guts return to their normal places. I was almost yelling into the towel, still being held in my mouth. I was desperately trying to talk. Which ever of my guys was holding it there quickly removed it and checked on me. I couldn't open my eyes, and still panting, dripping in sweat and shaking but not as violently, all I could was weakly grunt "More!".

I heard one of my guys say "Wow, what the fuck?" Again I grunted with a low guttural strain, "More!". I felt my legs get sat down on the floor and my arms were limply splayed out to my sides. I was laying there like a wet washrag that was shaking and quivering all over. I seemed like only a second or less before I felt my pussy lips get violently burst open and a cock instantly jammed in me causing my guts to fly out of the way. At least that's how it felt.

As that hard meat spike impaled me violently I felt it crash into the end of my vagina and shock it by forcing it so stretch longer. I swear I could feel it being pulled at, like it was going to be broken loose inside me and completely detached from wherever it was held in place by my anatomy. Again and again my vagina was just punished, I could feel it trying to return to it's normal length but rapidly and violently being stretched deeper up into me.

It was James fucking me by how deep I was getting filled up and how my guts felt every time he punched the back of my vagina. It had to be James. I was still screaming into the towel that was being held in my mouth. My back arched up again and I felt hands on my massive tits. Holding them up and fondling them, occasionally squeezing a nipple that only added to the massive amount of sensation that was flooding into my brain. As I was being pummeled from the inside my orgasm peaked again, then subsided, then peaked again like a roller coaster.

My throat hurt from screaming, I was panting, and dripping in sweat, some mine but most of it from James and Mike. I started to go limp and James slowed down and eased up the outright assault on my probably bruised vagina. I was hyperventilating through my nose because of the towel. James started to take his cock out of me and I shook my head.

James

"More!?" He said with shock and a tone of concern.

Having the towel removed from my mouth I panted "No, hold still."

As he was pressing his whole length into me and now gently holding a stretch at the end of my vagina that wasn't as forceful, I laid there still shaking and occasionally having a huge quiver wash over my whole body. These caused my body to twitch and jump like a seizure slowly subsiding. My pussy was still shaking and quivering inside. It felt like you could see it if you looked my tummy with the muscles still clenching the solidly hard half foot of cock that was firmly implanted way up in my guts.

Jame stayed there motionless, as I slowly stopped shaking and quivering. It was probably 10 minutes that James and Mike were there with me gently holding me as all this eventually abated and calmed down. I felt my body go limp like a wet dish towel again. I finally could talk and was catching my breath.

James

"Should I stay here? Or pull out?"

Me

"Ok take that thing out of me, slowly."

I felt James start to pull his cock out of me that now felt just huge. Probably because of the swelling I had inside from the almost 2 hours of constant onslaught of having 2 half foot long cocks abuse my pussy. As I felt the head start to stretch it's way out of me from the inside I could hear the sloppy, wet, slurpy, pop as my hole didn't contract shut like it normally did.

Mike

"Are you ok?"

Me

"My guts hurt."

Mike

"Ok, do you need to see someone?"

Me

"No I don't think so." As I laid there with Mike holding my arms crossed on the underside of my tits. My arms were holding them pressed together and high up on my chest, a bit higher than usual, it seemed like 3-4" higher, from the massive width and volume of them that stuck really far out to the sides of my chest and arms.

James

"You sure you're ok?" As he gently closed my legs together, which was fairly painful after being splayed apart for around 2 hours.

James got up to get a wash cloth to clean me up with, while Mike stayed there kneeling on my left nest to the table I was still laying on holding my arms. He looked like a combat medic holding an injured buddy on the battle field. I felt the warm soothing cloth as James wiped starting at my neck, then my breasts that seemed to take a really long time and he wasn't just fondling this time. Continuing down to my tummy, legs and then what was left of my pussy.

Me

"Ok the table is really hurting after all that. I know I can't stand so I'm not even going to try, can you all help me to the couch?"

James

"Yep just a sec." He said grabbing a towel to lay down on the cushions.

Gently they helped me sit up with one on each side of me holding an arm with their arms around my mid section. I felt my tits start to fall forward and the 16lbs of my massive tits pulled me forward. If not for my guys I know I would have tumbled forward uncontrollably onto the floor.

They started to help me up with their arms around my waist, as soon at any weight moved to my legs my knees just buckled. I couldn't support any weight at all to help them move me. Jesus, I'm a fucking paraplegic, I remember thinking. They both realized this and went to pick me up under my arms like you see in all the Hollywood movies.

Me

"Stop guys. Has no one ever showed you how to move someone that can't stand?"

They both looked at each other then at me.

Mike

"I guess not." With a slight tone of indignation.

Me

"It's ok wasn't being crappy." I put my arms over each of their shoulders and across the back of their necks to the other shoulder.

Me

"Ok, keep a hold of my waist, and put your other arm under my knees, and grab each others forearms, and lift." This makes a chair/cradle out of their arms that allowed them to carry my 120lb body, ok I'm actually 136 with the tits, like it was nothing and gently laid me on the couch.

Mike

"Ok, that was easy. Sorry for sounding like I did."

Me

"It's ok hon, every one has a first time for everything it's not like you're born knowing that."

James

"Why do you know that?"

Me

"First aid classes from Girl Scouts when I was young." As I did get to go to the Girl Scouts for a time when I was living with the foster family that was really good to me.

James

"Wow that was, ummm, intense. Are you sure you're ok? I mean that was pretty, ummm, violent?"

Me

"Oh God am I fine! That was fucking amazing, I thought I was going to pass out."

Mike

"I guess that's a good thing?"

Me

"Hell yes it is. The room could have been on fire and I wouldn't have cared!"

Mike

"Well alright then." He said with a smile.

Me

"Ya you guys should be proud. And that 'Armored' condom, wow did that feel good."

James

"Ya we could tell."

Me

"I have no idea what happened the last few minutes there after you" gesturing at James weakly "started in on me after I felt Mike just exploded in me."

James

"Few minutes? Ummm, Sarah it's 4 in the afternoon."

Me

"What?"

Mike

"Ya that was like 1 1/2 -- 2 hours."

Me

"Holy hell it seemed like maybe 30 minutes to me."

James

"So is that a good thing?"

Me

"Oh yes, it's a fantastic thing!" I figured if that was 2 hours and only felt like 30-45 minutes to me, imagine the experience if I was fucked like that for 2 or more hours. Assuming I lived through it that is.

"Can I have some water?"

James

"Of course." As he walked off to the kitchen.

Mike was still standing there over me, I looked at his limp cock, then up at him with a smile. He smiled back with sincere kindness and concern for me after what just happened. I probably looked like I went through an exorcism. Hey if an exorcism requires what I just went through, sign me the fuck up! I started to get sore and my pussy was throbbing. James came back with the water and I was guzzling it like I was dying of thirst.

Me

Looking at Mike. "Can you get in the fridge door and get one of my cooling inserts?"

Mike

"A what?" He asked with some bewilderment.

Me

"They're in a container that looks like a pencil box in the door."

Mike headed that way with his cock being a bit shriveled, probably from what it had also been through. James was on 1 knee next to my head just kind of watching over me. Mike came back with one of the inserts, holding it up with an inquisitive look that said, 'Is this right?'

Me

"Yep that's right." I said as I tried to sit up to put it in my throbbing pussy.

As I did my stomach muscles cramped and I fell back down; they couldn't lift the weight of my gigantic tits.

Me

"Ummm, would you mind putting it in for me. I can't sit up."

Mike

"Put it in like..." He trailed off gesturing to my swollen quivering mound of pussy that had been just beaten all to shit by these guys. God are they great! I was thinking.

Me

"Yep just like putting a dildo in."

Mike

"I've never done that before."

Me

Smiling and remembering he is only 18. "Ok. Hold the thinner end, GENTLY spread my pussy open and GENTLY push it up inside me."

With obvious trepidation Mike leaned over, gently spreading my pussy lips, as I winced a bit from the soreness, the wonderful, wonderful soreness. He then gently put the tip at my now, probably, gaping hole of what use to be small and pretty with light pink lips that looked the color of rose petals. I instantly relaxed just feeling the coolness from the insert. Slowly and gently he pushed it up inside me.

Me

"It won't all fit in me so go slow at the end." I cautioned.

These were about 7" long and would cool the entire length of my vagina. Mike slowed down and very slowly and gently pushed it inside me. He stopped.

Me

"Just a little more, it's right there almost touching the end. Where I really need it now." I said looking up at James, and him looking back at me with a prideful smile.

Mike

"Ummm, Sarah, it is all the way in you."

Me

"Wait what?"

Mike

"Ya your lips just closed up around it and it's all in you."

I was a bit shocked by this as at about 7" I'd never had all of one of these inside me. I'd had more than one at a time before but never the entire length.

Me

"Really?"

Mike

"Yep, it's all in you."

Me

"Wow ok that's never happened before. Good job guys." I said happily as they both smiled at each other with grins a mile wide.

"Ok, can you push it up any further?"

Mike

"Sure." As he gently inserted his finger in my pussy and pushed it a tiny bit further up in me until I felt the coolness of it move the end of my vagina like James' cock did as he stretched me deeper, just nowhere nearly as forceful.

Me

"Ok, right there." And he stopped and gently withdrew his finger.

They sat on the floor, watched TV, played Xbox, and we ordered food. They told me that the delivery guys eyes practically popped out of his head when he saw me on the couch across the room when the food arrived. He couldn't hardly concentrate to read off the order before he gave it to them. They said as they closed the door he was still standing there in shock. I was asleep at the time and still laying there naked with my tits towering over me and covering practically my whole chest down to where my tummy started.

I had Mike change out my insert for me a few more times, and even started putting them in the freezer. I also had James go and get my small tube of cream that I used on my skin to make it softer, more elastic, and able to stretch to accommodate the huge breast implants that were bigger than my head. Applying that to my pussy opening that had been brutalized it did make it feel a tiny bit better. But it works over time and not like others that are for pulled muscles and the like.

It was probably an hour before I was able to sit up. Shortly after dinner was delivered I got sat up on the couch with Mike helping me. As he sat me up and turned me so I was sitting on the couch properly I felt the cooling insert slide out of me with my bending motion of sitting up. It actually came part way out and as I opened my sore legs to pull it out, it fell out and on to the floor! That had also never happened before. Holy hell I must be really reamed out inside as well as my pussy opening.

As I could finally walk, I washed off the insert with proper cleaner and put it back in the freezer. The refrigerator wasn't doing it with this amount of punishment. We all ate as I gingerly sat at the table with my guys, resting my tits on the table for some support. I was getting good at finding things around the house to sit them on so preserve my back. It was around 1800 as we sat and chatted while we ate.

Me

"I feel like a drink. Anyone else?"

Mike and James agreed. James got up, poured us drinks bourbon for he and I, and whiskey for Mike. Bringing them to the table Mike was clearing off the table and we all sat around chatting for a few more minutes.

Me

"So not to sound cheesy, but do you all do board games at all or just video games?"

James

"I'm ok with board games."

Mike

"Ya me too."

I had a feeling is I'd asked if they liked picking up dog shit as a fun thing to do they would have said yes. I got out a game I had, I don't remember what it was, and we sat it up on the living room table. I rolled up the yoga mat and left part of it laying on one end of the table. I'd tried the pillow trick to set my boobs on the table but they took up too much room in the foot that they stuck out and what looked like over 2 feet across. So I got to the end of the table on my knees on a pillow and bent over the end of the table resting on my elbows to make space to actually unfold the board.

It was something simple and fast to get the hang of as we had started drinking. We played a game or 2 that took maybe 15 minutes each and were setting up another when James, coming back from the kitchen with more drinks, stopped and commented on how my pussy looked as I was bent over the table.

Me

"Its actually feeling much better now actually." I commented.

Mike

"Really?" He said with a hopefully eager smile.

Me

"Yes." I said coyly with a smile.

James sat down the drinks and also himself sat down with a smile looking over at me slightly. Mike got up to go to the bathroom, and came back directly.

Mike

"So how much better are you feeling in there?" He asked from behind me obviously eyeing my still swollen pussy that James commented on.

I could feel that my pussy and lips were still swollen from the beating before, and I could feel them sticking out from in between my legs that were closed together.

Me

"Hard to tell just sitting here."

Mike paused not knowing exactly what I meant or how to respond. I waited a few seconds as I was nonchalantly resetting the pieces on the board intentionally ignoring the conversation. I looked back at Mike after I was done.

Me

"You are welcome figure it out? Or I mean I guess James could if you don't want to." I said.

Noticing Mike was now completely hard again rather than the a little over half hard they'd been since about half an hour after they laid me on the couch. I looked over my shoulder and gave him the look and hand gesture you give someone when a traffic light turns green and they just sit there.

Mike reached for the variety pack and I said to him, "Let go easy on me for starter, ok?" With that he grabbed a normal condom and quickly had it rolled down the half foot of cock that was jutting out of him now pulsing with his heartbeat. Grabbing the lube he walked over knelt down behind me with his legs spread and mine still closed together in between them.

He put some lube on the mushroom that was on the end of his once again rock hard cock. Gently painting my pussy with it I had turned back around and made first move of the game with one of my plastic pieces. I felt the pressure of his cock head on my lips and vagina opening. It went in easier than before, but still stretched me a bit. I winced in pain, he stopped and just waited.

Me

"If it hurts too bad I'll let you know hon, just go slow and gentle like last night." I said not turning me head away from the game board, referring to me letting them fuck me while I was asleep/passed out from alcohol and a sleeping pill.

Mike

"Ok." I could hear the smile he had.

I was getting used again, but in a respectful, and fun way. I don't know why but it was, and still is, erotic as hell to me to have one of my guys just come over and stick their hard cocks in a hole nonchalantly as getting a cup of coffee and sitting down on the couch.

As I waited for James to move his game piece he was watching as Mike slowly and gently pushed more of his cock in me. Inch be filling inch I could feel him inside me and it felt like my abdomen was bulging out visibly. This was probably because I was still so damn swollen inside. James still sitting there watching my face and Mike continuing to bury his cock in me he was still rubbing my right breast as I held myself up on my elbows, which only held less than half of the area of my breasts off the table, I was still resting on them also.

I felt Mike keep pushing himself deeper and deeper inside me. Until I felt him hit the end of my vagina. I'd never experienced that with him really, he usually got right there but stopped ever so slightly short of the end inside me. But I felt him press against the end and he still had cock to spare. My eyes opened wide and I took a sharp breath in, that hurt a little with the length of his invading cock. I guess my vagina had contracted from the beating earlier or it was caused by the swelling that I could still feel. Or both I didn't know, but while it hurt I didn't ask him to stop.

He sensed that it hurt and asked if I wanted him to stop.

Me

"How much is left? Damn."

Mike

"Just about that much more." As he slowly stuffed the rest in me. There wasn't much more he was practically at his balls now.

I winced in pain again and drew in a deep breath trying to be easy and calm.

Me

"Ok. Just be careful, if there was any more of you that would have hurt and not in a good way."

Mike

"Ok got it, sorry." He said apologetically.

I wasn't upset as we're all still learning how this arrangement is going to play out. At least I was hoping it was going to be an arrangement. And how my pussy and insides were going to react to a sex life that was so polar opposite from the one I wasted 15 years of my life on.