Sarah's Journey Ch. 033

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I was cumming fucking hard again! I could feel my vagina clamp shut every time I pulled his cock out of me to the head and feel it force my vagina open again like an explosion I was coming down with so much force. I kept cumming and jumping, cumming and jumping. Putting the towel back in my mouth Mike looked a little like he was wincing in pain, but in the moment I didn't care.

Author Note:

Ya that was a bit concerning for me afterwards.

I was shrieking into that towel but never stopped literally jumping on his cock. If I thought I could have stood completely up and dropped myself on it without missing and seriously injuring him I would have. My vagina felt like it was being blown apart with every stroke as it spasmed closed then was violently blasted open again with this battering ram I was jumping on like I was trying to stab myself to death. I fell down on his cock and ground mu hips back and forth over and over flipping something over the head of his cock that I thought was my cervix. Every time I did a jolt of ecstasy shot through me.

I finally stopped shrieking and screaming now that the most violent part of my orgasm was over. Mike still hadn't cum yet, so I started making that my quest.

I went back to pummeling his cock with my pussy.

Me

"G0D dammit you're going to cum! I'm going to beat that massive cock until it cums! Fucking cum, fucking, cum!"

Then in time as I came crashing down on him impaling myself.

Me

"G0d; dammit; fucking; cum; fucking; cum; fucking; cum; fucking; cum; fucking; cum"

"Cum; damn; you; fucking; huge; cock; cum; damn; you; fucking; huge; cock;

cum; damn; you; fucking; huge; cock; cum; damn; you; fucking; huge; cock; cum; damn; you; fucking; huge; cock" Over and over I kept ordering him to cum

He still hadn't cum. Regaining some composure, but seemingly very damn little.

I looked at him and said.

Me

"You're going to cum, you don't have a choice! I'm going to stab my pussy with your cock until you cum!"

Grabbing the lube that was near by, I pulled his throbbing hard cock out of my aching pussy and squirted too much lube on him and instantly dropped myself on him. And I mean I actually dropped on him, my pussy was at least 6" above the tip of his cock and I just dropped my entire body weight and, very luckily, had him lined up perfectly as my pussy came crashing down on him like a meteor slamming in to the earth.

I then resumed my all out assault on his cock, jumping up and down, up and down repeatedly til my legs were cramping and knees were hurting. All the time slapping him in the face with my massive tits that held us at least a foot apart they're so big.

Then I felt his cock swell, and just like before it felt just fucking huge because of how swollen I was inside. God it felt big I thought it was poking my tummy and making it bulge up. He pulsed and as he did I dropped my pussy on his cock, and ground my hips back and forth as fast as I could, using his cock to flick back and forth over my cervix like Rocky working a speed bag.

He was cumming hard I could tell in his face. I was still quivering inside and clamping on his cock, my stomach muscles hurt with every contraction. He was bulging and contracting, bulging and contracting. It seemed like he came for a solid minute. In reality it was probably 15 seconds but it was a fantastic 15 minutes.

He started to shake. I wrapped my legs around his waist and pulled him into me even harder as his cock pulsed the last few times violently forcing my vagina apart no matter how hard it contracted and tried to fight back against the big cock that I was impaled with. I started to shake as well in another orgasm.

He stopped bulging in my pussy and my vagina eventually stopped it's assault on this huge invader that was jammed up in me. I was sweating like I was at the gym and working out in the sauna. Mike was sweating also, and out of breath but nothing like I was. I was panting so hard I was wheezing with every breath. I collapsed against him just laying on my own tits that were still keeping our chests and faces apart. I had to lean forward over them to even kiss him. Which was something I hadn't done with my guys before that I could remember right then.

I fell off Mike to the side and just laid there with one leg still underneath him between the couch cushions. He just sat there looking exhausted and still in a bit of shock. After a few minutes I noticed James sitting where I'd left him in a pile earlier just watching the show, in shocked amazement. I reached over grabbed a towel wiped myself off, then wiped Mike off. He was still catching his breath and looking at me not knowing what to say.

The condom really didn't have anything in it so I gently took it off of him and laid it on the towel. I leaned over and gently kissed his cock, it twitched and he shivered. Gently putting the tip in my mouth I could taste the saltiness of what little may have actually come out of him but other than that he was pretty empty.

Gently playing with the tip of his cock with my tongue I looked up at him and said.

Me

"Sorry about that. Ummm, I've never gotten quite that, ummm, carried away before."

Mike

"That was fucking amazing, and a bit scary I have to admit."

Me

"Oh, ya, sorry. I hope you're ok, with ummm..." I trailed off.

Mike

"Are you fucking kidding me? That was the most intense experience I will probably ever have in my life I fucking loved it."

I had a huge smile with his cock head still slightly between my lips while gently tongue fucking the hole in the tip of his dick.

Me

"The most intense experience...so far." I smiled and winked.

With that I stood up on shaky legs, smiled at James and went to shower off. James and Mike were talking excitedly in the front room, I couldn't tell what they were saying over the shower. I finished cleaning up and dried off before heading to the kitchen for a much needed drink.

Me

"I'm sorry I really don't know what came over me, I was completely lost in the moment. I hope that you all aren't too freaked out by that. I've seriously never done anything like that before." Then again I hadn't had sex all that many times before either realistically.

James

"Well that was, ummm, pretty intense and..." He looked over at Mike.

Mike

"Unexpected and maybe shocking."

Me

"Ya really sorry about that. I hope you all aren't too weirded out by that. If you all want to leave I'll understand."

Mike

"Are you fucking serious!? I just texted my roommates and told them I'm not going to be there on Sunday." Just in case you want us to stay.

James

"Ya that was intense and fucking amazing!"

I smiled as I refilled my bourbon glass.

Me

"Mike are you ok, you looked like something hurt?"

Mike

"Ya your bones were hitting me pretty hard."

I looked over the counter at Mikes cock. It did look like he was starting to bruise a bit above his penis.

Me

"Yikes, oh shit I'm so sorry.!"

Mike

"What!? Really!? Fuck no I'm down for that every weekend! Hell give me another Viagra right now!"

Calling his bluff, because it had been 5 hours since they took them I tossed him the bottle. He took one out.

Me

"Hey, just one! Seriously that can be dangerous!"

Mike

"Ok."

Breaking the pill in half then swallowing it, he tossed the bottle to James.

James caught the bottle. Paused.

James

"Hell ya!"

He said as he opened the bottle, broke a pill in half and swallowed it. I wasn't sure to be impressed, concerned, amazed, or scared. I was pretty beat all to hell down there. I was seriously starting to hurt now and got my spandex pants out of the bedroom, then a cooling insert out of the freezer, Holding it under water from the sink for a couple of seconds so it didn't freeze the tissue of my vagina I inserted it standing there in the kitchen with James and Mike watching. As I held it in, and pulled up the spandex shorts I didn't even think about them watching the whole show. But Mike did put several in me earlier. And come to think of it I fell asleep and he changed it for me like every 10-15 minutes they mentioned earlier now that I thought about it.

So there they are naked and soft, me naked except for my spandex shorts and the door bell rings with the food order. Shit I'm glad they didn't show up 20 minutes ago I thought to myself. Mike threw on his underwear and opened the door. Me still feeling stimulated from the last few hours I 'accidentally' walked out from behind the door across the living room that was clearly a wreck with condom wrappers and towels everywhere. Picked up the remote, looked at the delivery guy, pretended to be 'shocked', covered my nipples and quickly walked back behind the door. Taking note of his crotch that I hoped was starting to bulge.

I can only imagine what he was thinking, and what he was thinking about Mike. Then James said something so he knew there were 2 guys in there with me. After he left Mike said he looked shocked and jealous. I just love hearing that. I'm such an attention whore I admit it. We sat down and ate again. It was starting to get a bit later on in the evening and we started a movie. Cleaning up the living room and pulling the table over so we could eat while watching the TV.

I got up 3-4 times to change my insert and replace the warm one in the freezer. This time I wasn't quite as sore and the inserts seemed to really help even more so than before which I found interesting and took note of. After all were warm and waiting for the freezer to cool them all again, I took my spandex shorts off and tossed them on the bed. I was still swollen and sore but it was pretty tolerable this time. I wiped off with a wash rag again then walked back to the living room.

James and Mike were there, mike still had his shorts on.

Me

"Ok, new rule if I'm naked you all have to be naked as well. Except for the shorts to keep my pussy ice packs in." I laughed a little.

"Mike shorts off." I commanded as I noticed the Viagra had hit him already, hopefully with James not too far behind.

As Mike took his under shorts off, his renewed erection was prominently displayed and standing tall.

Me

"Oh, well hello there." I gestured for Mike to stand up, and I put pillows and a towel under him like before. He looked a little worried. I had him sit back down.

As I walked back over to the counter and picked up another condom and some lube.

"Well I know where I'm sitting."

I walked back to the couch, opened the condom, figured out which way was the correct direction to unroll it after a few tries. Lubed up his newly condomed cock, that was amazingly able to get hard again. Wiped my hand off then much more slowly and gently this time eased myself down on his, again surprisingly, throbbing erection. I sat down with my back to him, when I got him firmly planed in my pussy I turned to the left, put my feet up on the couch, then my arm around his neck. Sitting there arms around him, with my gigantic tits taking up an inconvenient amount of space, he was now encircling them like James likes to do, also in a bit of amazement.

I sat there watching the movie with them, slowly rocking my hips back and forth to basically stir my vagina with his cock. I hoped it felt good for him as well. I continued sitting on his lap throughout the movie all the while gently rocking and wiggling my hips on his cock. Close to the end of the movie I felt him tense up a bit, and his cock swell then spasm as he started cumming again.

Me

"I didn't see or feel that coming."

Mike

"I have been really trying to concentrate on the movie and just be calm the whole movie.

Me

"Well I'm a bit shocked that you came again."

Mike

"Pretty sure almost nothing came out, like the last 2 times."

Me

"Easy clean up then." I said with a smile.

James was looking a little upset and maybe jealous. I got up off Mikes cock and went back to the bathroom because I had to pee really bad, and cleaned up. Mike followed me as I walked out to the kitchen for another bourbon. I refilled James' and Mikes as well. I put a cooling insert in from the freezer for a few minutes while got drinks for all of us. As I did I tossed a condom over to James, and asked.

Me

"So another movie?" With a smile and a wink.

He wasn't looking upset or jealous any more.

James

"Love to!" With a huge smile.

James reached over and grabbed the pillows and moved them to his side of the couch, with a towel. Then turned facing forward his cock now hard again from the Viagra. I figured that was the only thing holding their cocks up at this point, but I wasn't going to complain. Mike came back in I handed him his drink and he plopped down on the couch, which caused his cock to bounce up as he did. Mike was scrolling for another movie as I walked over to James.

Me

"Do you need to go to the bathroom?" I asked with his cock looking right up at me.

James

"Nope."

Me

"Surely you have to pee?"

James

"Yes but if you have to pee I don't cum as fast."

Me

"Really? Interesting." I said as I turned around ass to him, reaching down to guide his cock that already had a condom on it and lube.

I started to sit back on his cock and as he went in I felt something sharp up inside me and he jumped in pain a little. I forgot to take the cooling insert out. Quickly reaching up inside me I took it out and laid it on a towel near by.

Me

"Oh, sorry about that."

James

"Ya that was unexpected. All good now though."

Again I eased back guiding his cock into my pussy. I felt the stretch and I winced a little in pain because I was sore still. I gently sat back feeling him go all the way to the end of my vagina. There was still more of him to go, I slowly sat the rest of the way down on him gently stuffing his cock that was now longer than my swollen vagina. As I tried to relax my stomach muscles and let myself stretch to accommodate this half foot of hard meat in me, I did eventually get sat down with all my weight resting on his lap, breathing in short breaths the whole time.

Turning right this time and putting my feet up on the couch, I put my arm around him just like I did Mike, and parked my tits right in front of his chest. As I expected he immediately started playing with them.

James

"God these are just huge, and heavy as well."

Me

"Yep. 16Lbs."

James

"Each!?"

Me

"No, together. I don't think I have enough skin to double their volume."

James

"Would you go bigger?"

Me

"I've been asked that before. I thought about it then, as I have mostly gotten used to them and really love the attention from them it is something I would not completely rule out. But for work reasons it might not be a good idea."

James

"I can see that, but I'd think it's be illegal for them to fire you for that. As long as you can still do your job."

Me

"Good point."

The movie was starting, I leaned over to get a drink, this moved James inside me and it felt really good, I shuddered just a little. Took a drink, put my glass back and resumed my position on his lap, enjoying the feeling of his cock inside me and the now persistent stretch I felt because of his length. I started rocking my hips like I did with Mike and wiggling as well. I could definitely feel him deeper inside my guts and his cock moving stuff around in my petite size 2-4 body.

Authors Note:

I'm a size 2 in some things and a 4 in others. Except for the top obviously.

Just like before I watched the movie with my guys all the while gently rocking and wiggling my pussy around James' cock. It wasn't as hard as it had been but he was still doing a great job inside me. I was wondering how long til he came if he even would. I learned that guys can still orgasm even of there's nothing left to come out which I found interesting.

It was interesting as I sat there I got hungry and had Mike hand me a piece of pizza as I couldn't reach it without getting off of James' cock. I'd never eaten before with a cock inside me, I just was thinking about that. There really wasn't anything different or special it was just something I'd never done. I love having a cock inside me; a lot! And could see them being over at my place at the small dining table having something to eat while sitting on either of their cocks. Not sure how comfortable that would be for them, but I'm pretty sure for me it'd be pretty damn good. I smiled as I thought about this.

The movie ended and James still hadn't cum. I figured he wasn't going to and that was ok. Guys don't have an endless supply or orgasms like us women do, God we are lucky! Endless orgasms and the option for huge breast implants. I'm pretty sure guys would love to have endless orgasms, and the option for huge cock extensions.

I'd guess every guy would them be walking around with 12" of cock. Which I don't see a problem with honestly.

Me

"Are you going to cum?"

James

"I might but it would take a bit more."

Me

"Time like this or..." I trailed off.

James

"Or." He said with a smile.

With that I pulled myself off my impaling perch I had been on for the last 90 minutes. I really loved just the feeling of a cock in me for the last 3 hours even if it was gently flicking my cervix and not sliding in and out. I walked over to the exercise ball I had for doing Abs and Back exercises at home in addition to at the gym. Rolled it over to the open space close to the kitchen on the left of the living room table. Turned to face the TV, laid over it with my ass pointed up in the air. James was just watching me as I did this. Mike had started something else on the TV.

Me

"Well?"

James

"Really?"

Me

"Well you haven't gotten there yet, I assume you can and still want to?"

James

"Oh yes!" As he got up walking over to me his cock starting to soften a little and not stand up quite so much.

Me

"Besides it would be a waste of a condom. Right?"

Applying some more lube to his cock he knelt down behind me and firmly grabbed the base of his cock, and squeezed it, this made the rest of it inflate and a bit harder to make it easier to get in me. He then firmly stuck it in me and sank to his balls. It wasn't hurting now, I guess I was getting used to this size of cocks and the inserts really did work that good.

James and I were watching what ever Mike had on the TV, while James stayed behind me fucking my pussy at a medium pace but constantly the whole time. It was stimulating and I was super happy. He didn't cum and it had to have been 45 minutes. I had, had probably 6-8 orgasms that weren't violently intense but about normal. As long as he kept lube on his cock I thought I would just continue to orgasm every few minutes forever, just as long as I still had stimulation.

It was after Midnight now and Mike was fading out. But James didn't seem to be because he was active and still driving his cock in and out of my pussy. I was shocked that the Viagra was keeping him up this long. But he kept just going, in and out, in and out, in and out. I orgasmed again 2 more times and had to turn over as my back was hurting.

I had James pull out of my with a slight 'pop' sound. I turned over on the ball with my back now toward the floor. This position putting my shaved pussy on display like in an exhibit of some sort. As I got situated my back popped and instantly felt better, almost at the same time James grabbed my hips and pulled me down on the whole length of his cock. He kept gently rocking me back and forth on the ball, moving me on and off his dick instead of him having to thrust. My tits were gently falling down toward my feet and up toward my face with every stroke.

He kept doing this as the movie continued and Mike was snoring on the couch. My breasts were getting uncomfortable so I let James know. His solution was to grab my breasts and use them to move me back and forth to continue stabbing my pussy with his cock. This kept them from flopping down and up and they were no longer uncomfortable. As I wasn't having them uncomfortably flop any more I had another orgasm that was building but just didn't quite happen because of them.