Sarah's Journey Ch. 033

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

James still watching the movie he kept up the almost mechanical push, pull that was still stroking his cock with my pussy. As I laid there eyes closed completely enjoying this it occurred to me that he was basically jerking off using my pussy and my body. This thought of being used as a sex toy and the 'free use' thing turned me on causing me to orgasm 3 times one right after the other. Wow, I could almost make myself orgasm on command that was cool.

I tried again, and again another orgasm. I waited a minute or so still loving being fucked like this, but tried to think about work. Then switching my thoughts to James jerking off with me like a Flesh-Light at his convenience using me instead. Just having me get in what ever position he wanted me then just starting to fuck me like he would just pick up a Flesh-Light and stroke his cock with it, but using my pussy instead. And Boom! Another rapid fire set of 4 orgasms this time.

I was loving the discoveries I was making and this one was HUGE!

To be continued...