Sarah's Journey Ch. 033

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I looked at James and said "Your move." as Mike was starting to pull his cock out of me and it felt like my vagina might turn inside out with it. Gently and slowly he went back in and out. This time stopping to put more lube on his shaft that felt like a damn beer can to me right now. That helped immensely!

James was still rubbing my right breast and watching while Mike fucking me from behind. As he made a few more strokes in and out of me the pain from the soreness faded and it felt nice. My face softened and I exhaled a little as he bumped my ass and I felt his balls slap my clit gently.

Me

"No harder than that, You guys really did a number on my pussy."

Mike

"Ok got it."

James was still watching, and I was waiting for him to move.

Me

"Hey are you going to move or what?" I said to James trying to get him to regard the situation as completely normal, because it only added to my feeling of eroticism.

James

Snapping his gaze back to my face and the game board. "Oh, sorry ya."

I smiled at him. He moved a piece and turned his attention back to Mike gently plunging half a foot of hard swollen meat in and out of my freshly hammered pussy.

I sat there for a few seconds and just waited.

Me

"Mike?"

Mike

"Ya, you ok?"

Me

"We're waiting on you to move."

He stopped for a few seconds to process what I had just said. James did also from the look on his face. I waited, inside giggling a bit and loving this situation more and more as it unfolded.

Mike

"Ummm, my move?" He asked.

Me

"Yes. You're still playing here you know."

Mike

"Ummm, ok, ya, sure." He said obviously not sure what to make of the situation.

With that he leaned over me, when he did this drove his cock all the way inside me and forced a bit further as he pressed the flesh of my ass cheeks against his smoothly shaved pelvis. This forced him against the back wall of my vagina just a little bit more, as I really don't have a lot of ass flesh to press. I moaned a little in pleasure, mixed with just a little pain. I could feel Mikes chest against my back as he laid on top of me from behind to reach the game board.

He moved a piece and leaned back up. He just was sitting there not moving. I guess he was still processing what had just happened. I stopped and figured that at 18 he probably had only had a few sexual experiences before and this was probably a lot to take in. As I was feeling like I had a lot to take in that was shoved up inside me.

Me

"Mike?"

Mike

"Ya." I felt him move a little like being snapped out of a stare or daydream.

Me

"Are you done?"

Mike

"Done? Oh ya it's your move."

Me

"No, are you done back there? You stopped." With that he seemed to snap back again and continued gently fucking my sore pussy.

I gave a little "Unnh." moan as he started again and I could feel his cock head raking the inside of the entire length my vagina. I looked at the board also a bit distracted because it did feel really good, but was heightened by the modified 'free use' fetish I was discovering I have. I moved my game piece and waited for James.

James was still caressing my breast in huge circles bigger than his hand with all fingers spread apart, still with less than half of my breasts not touching the table.

Me

"James. Your turn." I said to break his stare of Mike sliding in and out of my, now, not to tiny pussy.

James

Blinking and snapping back, "Oh, sorry."

Me

"Pay attention hon. You're next ya know." I said with a facial expression that related 'Come on what are you thinking'.

James broke out into a huge smile with that and made his move.

Me

"Mike your turn again, pay attention back there."

I was hoping that this would make them last longer, although they were lasting pretty long now due to the number of time they'd gone off since yesterday. We continued the board game til it was done. James started to reset the board.

Me

"No I'll get it. It's your turn." I said looking at him them back at Mike.

James

"Ummm, what?"

Me

"Mike hasn't cum and we finished the game. So you all switch out it's your turn. If you don't cum then you all switch out after the end of the game." I said with a slight but friendly tone of 'How to you not know this'.

James smiled, jumped up and walked over to the condoms on the kitchen bar. His cock was hard. I'm not sure he was hard the whole time it took for the game, maybe 15 minutes but when he stood up he sure was. I guess the Viagra was really doing a good job on them. Man was I happy about that!

When I said this it caused Mike to speed up. He was grabbing my hips and getting a little more forceful, this hurt a little but wasn't bad. I figured he was trying to either get in as many strokes as he could or he was about to cum. James opened a condom and walked over standing next to us looking down at Mikes cock that was now pistioning in and out of me. James tapped Mike on the shoulder.

Mike

"One sec." He said with his eyes closed and mouth open.

A few strokes after that I could really feel his cock swell in my pussy. It felt to me like it tripled in size and might split my pussy open. As he feverishly pumped away he yanked my hips back, pushed his hips forward and unloaded in my pussy. There really wasn't the feeling of the bulges traveling down the shaft, it was more a stronger jumping/twitching feeling. As he bucked me forward into the table and grunted a few times I felt him relax and slowly pull his cock out of me and my pussy close up without the thickness of his cock in me.

Mike

"Sorry, have been really close for about 5 minutes now." He said as he stood up and looked at James. He raised his hand over his head, they high fived or tagged out and James stepped into position kneeling behind me.

I noticed that the condom was practically empty except for just a few drops of cum in the tip. Mike went to the bathroom, and James painted some more lube on me with the head of his cock before shoving it in me and forcing me open as little to quickly.

Me

"Ohh, easy, I'm still sore you gotta be easier."

James

"Sorry Mike was a little vigorous so I thought..." I stopped him.

Me

In a quiet voice. "You're bigger than he is so I need you to be gentle and careful when you go all the way in. Ok?"

James

Smiling and with a tone of pride in his voice. "Ok, no problem."

I turned back to resetting the game board as James continued to gently and nonchalantly fuck my, amazingly, still hungry pussy. I had no idea why I wasn't just done, but I still wanted more. Not like before, but gentle and slow fucking. I was sore it hurt a little until I got used to James' length, which took about 2-3 minutes. But my pussy still wanted more through all that. It's hard to explain but it's like a hunger in my vagina that just craved more stimulation.

Mike came back to the table, his cock looking pretty worked out by now. I asked if they wanted to do something else, if they were done with board games. They started to discuss it, and continued, and continued. I was literally surprised by how long it was taking to make this simple decision. But also for the first time they both seemed to have practicality ignored that James was fucking my pussy with me bent over the table while he and Mike talked in a normal conversational tone.

Leaning over the table I paused to notice this and looked back at them, they were actually paying attention to the conversation. Not completely but more than a distracted interaction that had been the case so far. I loved this and the thought of this was further a turn on for me. I was just embracing this seemingly weird fetish I now have and loving it. I put the game away quickly while all this continued.

Still talking, Xbox, movie, TV show, porn. I hadn't thought of that last one yet. Note to self. Then they continued and changed topics, to order food and where from. This seriously went on for like 3 minutes. Which is actually a long time if you think about it. That's why a kid in a corner for 5 minutes seems like a life sentence.

Having boxed up the game with them still talking, I bent to my side a little, reached out and grabbed Mikes soft cock. They stopped and snapped back to the fact that James was fucking a chick while they were figuring out what else to order.

Me

"Don't stop what you're doing. Just figure out what we're doing. Really, it doesn't bother me, you don't have to pay attention to me constantly."

I could see the gears turning in their heads processing this weird situation for themselves. I looked at them both and again gave a look of what are you waiting for, as I leaned up a little and sucked Mikes cock into my mouth while picking up his balls in my hand. As I did this and leaned up a little it changed James' angle as he started to pump his dick in and out of me again. Oh this was nice I thought, I'm going to have to play with this here soon.

As Mike was obviously struggling a bit to keep concentration on the conversation that I was prodding to continue I kept sucking on his still soft cock. I guess after so much 18 year olds do need a bit of time to recover. I'd never actually gotten to suck a soft cock or one that didn't rapidly inflate once inside my mouth.

With this I put my nose on Mikes skin and sucked with my mouth to see if it would inflate like a balloon that they put teddy bears in. Interestingly enough it would. Not a huge amount but enough that I did notice. When I stopped it shrunk again but I could tell he was stimulated by how his cock felt, and him taking a deep breath and pausing speaking.

This was neat I thought, and it was new. So I did it again, and it inflated a bit then receded. So I sucked pretty hard, and just held it. Concentrating on keeping on sucking I slowly breathed through my nose and tried to hold still. As I'd never tried this trick before. I remember thinking 'Wow, this is fucking fun!' for me I was like a kid on an amusement park ride, that's how it felt.

It was a little tough with James behind me still fucking away at my pussy and bumping me forward gently every time he stabbed my pussy with his big cock. It felt even bigger to me this time and it felt much deeper. I knew if anything it was the same if not slightly smaller because of how much they'd both cum. But with how swollen I was inside it felt fucking huge.

As I continued to keep constant suction on Mikes slowly recovering cock my mouth was getting tired. I moved my jaw a little and lost my vacuum. Stroking my lips up and down his now partially hard cock shaft to give my muscles and jaw a break, I just tried to jerk him off with my lips. Then I planted my nose against him and resumed my suck and hold trick I was learning. He was slowly getting bigger, which I loved as it was something swelling up inside me. I could feel him getting wider and forcing my lips apart, and longer starting to slide deeper into my mouth as his cock pushed my cheeks and other parts of my mouth apart. God I love that sensation!

After a few more minutes of this Mike was rock hard again. Maybe I should give them another Viagra here in an hour or 2, I thought. Finally they came to decisions, ordering pizza, I think it was; eh doesn't really matter, and movies. Cool I was listening to the conversation and I didn't care I was happy because I had cocks inside me. I was really obsessed right then. James was reaching for his phone that was sitting on a dining table chair. I could tell he was doing something and pulled Mikes cock out of my head to see.

Me

"Hey, no pictures. That was a rule."

James

"Nope just ordering pizza."

Me

"Cool please get me a salad, I'm getting hungry."

With that I went back to Mikes cock and fucking it with my mouth. James slipped out of my pussy, and wow did I feel like I slammed shut. He got his phone and leaned back over, stuck his cock right back inside me and I thought I got my pussy ripped in half. It felt like a damn wine bottle was shoved in me. Which I would find out later, that was nothing close to something the size of a wine bottle stuck in my pussy. My eyes got wide and I screamed a little.

James

"Oh shit I'm sorry are you ok. I didn't think that would hurt."

Me

Stopping jerking Mikes cock off with my face. "Me either, it's ok, but ya that hurt."

James

"Oh, damn I'm sorry." As I felt him start to pull out of me after he had shoved half a foot of cock in me.

Me

"Stop! What are you doing?"

James

"Ummm, pulling out of you because it hurt?"

Me

"No! You're already in me, just give me a minute or to for my vagina to recover, just hold still."

James and Mike were both surprised by this I could tell. But it made sense to me.

I engulfed Mikes now revived cock with my mouth and kept stroking him with my lips while holding on to the backs of his legs gently. I looked up at him, he was definitely enjoying this. I smiled as much as I could with a face full of cock and winked at him then kept lip fucking his cock.

James started to move back and forth slowly to test the waters. I nodded my head and made an "Mhmmph" sound around Mikes cock taking up most of the space in my mouth. James sped up a little but was still being gentle. Mike reached over and grabbed the remote turning on the TV and browsing for a movie. I expected a guy flick. Something with space battles, explosions, and boobs. Not surprisingly that's what they picked.

It had been probably 20 minutes by now and I had to pee again. I stopped sucking Mikes cock and told James to go ahead and finish if he was close or stop because I had to pee. He sped up his pace, grabbing my hip bones. It hurt a little as he was crashing into what was probably my cervix, I couldn't tell by that point. He kept up this pace for a couple of minutes.

Me

"Are you close?"

James

"I think so." as he sped up and was pounding harder now, causing my mammoth tits to bounce enough to hit my chin with every thrust.

Me

"Well hurry up and cum I need to pee. Dammit fuck me!" I commanded as I started meeting his thrusts myself by moving forward and then slamming my pussy back against his cock like a shoving match.

I completely forgot about being sore and any pain. I kept violently smashing backwards into him as he thrusted forwards I thrusted backwards meeting him half way with his cock caught in the middle of this increasingly violent thrust fight.

I started saying in time with every thrust, one word per thrust.

Me

"Dammit; fuck; my; pussy; with; that; cock; that's; tearing; me; apart!"

A few strokes later.

"Fucking; cum; fucking; cum; fucking; cum! I'm; going; to; beat; the; cum; out; of; your; big; cock!"

That finally did it. He grabbed my hips arched his back so forcefully that he actually lifted me off the ground. I felt his cock swell, and again it felt like it tripled in size like Mikes did. Then I could feel his shaft expand and him again just exploding in my pussy. It felt like his cock was in my stomach and I swear I could feel it cumming against my stomach almost in my chest.

As I hung there in mid air, myself tensing my muscles holding my legs still bent and not touching the floor, I noticed that I was completely off the ground. This brought back memory's of Chris when he held me completely off the ground. With that thought and my current suspended situation my pussy exploded. It gushed around his cock. I could feel my juices, which yes is actually pee I know, force their way out around his cock forcing my opening apart so they could escape.

With every pulse from his cock, my pussy clamped down and sprayed him with my juices. He had to unload 5-6 hard pulses in me and every one was met with a violent contraction causing me to squirt all over him with so much force it looked like he was being squirted with a super-soaker. Just not as much volume. Load after load he dumped in my guts, and spray after spray that I covered him with I'm sure it was a site to see. I was cumming really hard right then.

He finally stopped and sat me back down on the floor. I felt James all but collapse from behind me taking his cock with him that felt like he pulled an organ out of me. Which I guess he did. Quickly grabbing a towel and wiping myself off while still shuddering from the intensity of that orgasm I stood up on my knees and grabbed a condom that was laying on the table.

Throwing it at Mike and almost angrily commanding, "On NOW!" I got up and went over to the couch, leaving James in a pile on the floor behind me. I sat 2 big pillows on top of each other and put a towel over them. I did this to keep Mike from sinking into the couch. I don't know how I was that present to think of that but I did.

I turned around to Mike seeing that he was just starting to roll the condom on his, fortunately, hard half foot of cock. Aggressively grabbing his arm and spinning him toward me, I then grabbed the roll of the condom and, because my hand was wet with lube and my spray, encircled his cock with my thumb and forefinger, and in one smooth forceful motion unrolled it down his dick. I turned him around with his back to the couch, shoved him down on the 2 pillows I put there. He had a look on his face that was surprise, shock, and maybe a bit of fear. Thinking back on it, I still have no idea why I became that aggressive, it's like I lost control. As I would come to learn this about myself.

As he fell on to the couch after I practically shoved him down like I was a guy trying to start a fight, I climbed on top of him, grabbed his cock and impaled myself with all my weight on it. I think it may have actually hurt him a little bit I was so forceful. I dropped all 135lbs of me on him, my body weight, tits and all. He sunk a little but the pillows really did well holding his ass up and keeping it from sinking into the couch cushions.

When I did this I screamed a little as with James my pussy snapped shut and I violently forced it open with my full body weight impaling trick. I grabbed his neck and was moving my hips back and forth grinding his cock as deep into my pussy as I could while forcing my gigantic tits the size of beach-balls right in his face.

I started to cum again. I felt my vagina grab his cock, and I started lifting myself up with my legs and using gravity to slam myself down on his cock that I was feverishly impaling myself on like the half foot long pleasure spike it is. You could easily hear every time I crashed down on him fucking his hard cock. It was unmistakable the loud, wet, sloppy, SMACK, short pause, SMACK, short pause, SMACK, short pause, SMACK, short pause, SMACK, short pause, SMACK, short pause, SMACK, short pause, SMACK, short pause. Over and over again.

Me

"Don't you fucking cum! Don't you fucking cum! Don't do it, so help me God if you cum right now..." I trailed off with almost angry authority.

I was totally consumed in the moment with the feeling of my pussy now being the one to punish his cock for what it did to me earlier. At least that's what went through my brain at the time, I remember that vividly.

Authors Note:

I am not overly religious. But I do try not to take the Lords name in vain. I fail at this time to time, but I really try not to make a habit of it.

Again like I did with James probably 10 minutes ago, yes I had been keeping up this pace for at least 10 minutes, and the only thing Mike could was hold on for the ride, because now I was fucking him and there was nothing he could do about it.

I realize he could because he's stronger than me, but that's where my brain went.

With that thought, of control and power fucking this big hard cock as much and as long as I wanted to, there was nothing he could do to stop me. I kept jumping up and down on his cock all the time holding his neck and pummeling his face with my 16 lbs of tits that are, quite literally, bigger than his head. I started to scream again; Mike grabbed a towel and stuck it in my mouth again. I screamed into that towel like I was a hero in a movie stabbing a dragon over and over.