All Comments on 'Sarah's Naughty Decision'

by Locked_in_lust

Sort by:
  • 37 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Another cuck worm gay faggot trying to relive his aching feminine needs on this site..

Better still why don’t you go and jump from a bridge?? Good riddance to bad rusbbish…don’t need such disgusting maggots in the world!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Cuck category for the fetish lovers. -- 1☆

northstanderrhinonorthstanderrhinoabout 1 year ago

Just another sick author, no redeeming characters in this sorry tale, pure unadulterated crap!

WhackdoodleWhackdoodleabout 1 year ago

This was stupid on a number of levels:

He was cheated, emasculated, restrained, gagged and she loved it.

She like hurting him emotionally. She got off on making eat cum. She used his love against him and then made him surrender his husband status to Jake.

And rather than making him mad. Rather than allowing him to storm off to another hotel or at least sleep in the vehicle or catch the next flight home, you had him worried that Jakes coffee wasn’t ready.

No husband, no guy, will enjoy being humiliated by his wife like that. Knowing that she chose another man over him? Knowing that he wasn’t allowed to watch because it was a mutually fun, but because she wanted to hurt him where it counted: his manhood.

She emotionally castrated him and laughed about it.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Yuk!

Mrhappy4aaMrhappy4aaabout 1 year ago

Not worth the time... Just plain awful. Maybe a cucks dream but, for me, this was bad. Characters were stuff and cardboard, the storyline was, at best, average for a slut wife and weak cuckold husband. No bother for chapter 2, unless you give Mark some balls to divorce her and get some revenge on Jake. But this will NEVER happen because most mc like their main man to be wimpy. Nice try....

Mrhappy4aaMrhappy4aaabout 1 year ago

Not worth the time... Just plain awful. Maybe a cucks dream but, for me, this was bad. Characters were stuff and cardboard, the storyline was, at best, average for a slut wife and weak cuckold husband. No bother for chapter 2, unless you give Mark some balls to divorce her and get some revenge on Jake. But this will NEVER happen because most mc like their main man to be wimpy. Nice try....

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

You gotta be one extremely sick puppy to pen shit like this. Do you realize, ass hole author, that this reflects on your family!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Your subtitle is a lie. There was nothing accidental about this. She did it to him deliberately, against his will.

BigfundrewBigfundrewabout 1 year ago

I refuse to believe a man would enjoy and get off on being treated like shit.

I don't understand how a woman could treat their spouse so cruelly.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Another one story troll shitting in the group. lmfao

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

I will give you credit for being consistent. It was clear from the start that he was a worthless wimp and she was a cold-hearted and abusive bitch. Not much of a story and not the proper category for Fetish crap like this.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Sickening

belleguybelleguyabout 1 year ago

I hope you stand up and be a man. Send the bitch that is betraying you away, with her lover. Never will you trust her.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

she could go to jail for false imprisonment... I would press charges

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Wow what a poor excuse for a man and a husband ! Why would he succumb to their wishes ? He better man up even if he gets his ass kicked he better man up . He should have done it last night but he has a perfect opportunity this morning get that coffee scalding hot pour it into a large glass and when very close to fake jake throw it into his face , pick up a good long iron from your golf bag and work on your slice using his face as a tee box .

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Just NO!

journeyofselfjourneyofselfabout 1 year ago

I loved it, my wife is reading it now and then we will try and do precisely this as possible. It is luscious she says.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

"To be continued..."

.

Not using a chapter # to warn of this BEFORE opening the story is an automatic rating of 1.

lc69hunterlc69hunterabout 1 year ago

That is not the way it happens in real life, just in your fantasies

jackheadjackheadabout 1 year ago

"Unsure of what to do, I tucked myself under the sheets on the couch. My heart racing and dick sticking up, I decided to try to sleep it off. Maybe this will pass and he will be gone in the morning. Ya this is just a one night thing. Everything will be back to normal in the morning", but I knew better. I knew what I had to do. Making my way to the garage, I got my aluminum baseball bat that had served me so well during my youth. I slowly crept back up the stairs and into the bedroom where I stood at the foot of the bed where this animal was still fucking my wife. The first blow hit him square in the back of the head and he rolled off my wife, his head split open and his brain exposed! Sarah's eyes immediately flew open and she began to scream as she saw me standing above them with a bloody bat in my hands. She almost got out a full scream before the bat caught her between the eyes, splitting her skull wide open. I turned and walked toward the door, hesitated and looked back, both Jake and Sarah lay in a bloody mess in our marital bed as I headed toward the garage to find that can of gasoline!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Don't listen to the insecure mops above. Your story was great. My Wife and her lovers use me regularly and I am thankful to be a part of her life. Can't wait for more. Why would any man claim to love his Wife and deny her any pleasure she desires. I just happy she has chosen me to help her.

26thNC26thNCabout 1 year ago

The fact that that was awful was probably not an accident.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

I enjoyed that!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Wow. I was not expecting that! I really understand what the author was trying to show here. great first story!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Good entertaining story . Me personally if I was hubby that would have been a total sneak attack. He wanted a threesome which is not for me either but wanted to experience together. She restrained him , did what he didn’t want , physically and verbally abused him then both threatened him . Treated him like he was a wimp who liked men as well . If I was him while they laid chair down and she went to feed him the guys Cum out of her I’d have bitten her inner thigh so hard and violently the message would’ve been sent . If it went as far as story and the guy made demands and went back up to his wife and bed with hubby scared on sofa. I’d have waited then went when they were sleeping and hit his knees as hard as I could repeatedly with a bat or heavy object. Then looked at the soon to be ex a s as I’d betrayed and can’t come back from this , marriage is dead goodbye

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

So Mark needs to get his baseball bat and go i to the bedroom and bash Jake’s head in. Not enough to kill but enough to knock him Call the police and report his wife’s being raped. Tell his deceptive slut wife if she doesn’t back up the story then she will get thrown out and divorced. After the cops leave, kick her out of the bedroom.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

That was so hot omfg

rickylaw01rickylaw01about 1 year ago

I have to say the minute I got free I would start packing my bag. Later girl. Being part of a threesome is one thing getting cucked without your permission is on a whole different level. Divorce for sure

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

This belongs in either Non-consent or Fetish. No Loving Wife here. No thanks.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

He certainly got more than he bargained for!

Well-written and very hot story.

It was brutally erotic when the wife knocked the chair over and face-sat the husband.

My wife has sat on my face after she has fucked other men and it is an extraordinarly experience.

Buster2UBuster2Uabout 1 year ago

That Jake would be one dead mother fucker. If that was me, I would say "just a second". get one of my loaded 45's and shoot his ass! If I didn't just kick his ass and denut him first. The asshole cuck in this story seemed to love what his alot wife did to him

Buster2UBuster2Uabout 1 year ago

Obviously, his moron hubby liked what happened, otherwise he could have exacted immense revenge had he so desired. Of course, after reading this very Well written Story I finally realized that this isn't even my "cup of Tea". But read it I because the Writing was so great, the story was great, and the writer's imagination was great as well. I on the other hand, can't imagine actually being in this situation. That is probably why all I could imagine is how to get revenge. LOL So many ways, most of them with Great harm to both offending parties. Being a big strong guy all my life, I am usually not intimidated by anyone. I never had to plan out revenge or what to do like a smaller fellow would. Aside from getting all upset over this guys treatment, the writer did a great job. Thks

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

5 stars..Don’t listen to the haters. This story had me hard from start to finish..I love worshiping my unfaithful wife’s tight bulbous ass and cleaning up her cunt after she’s taken by another dominant lover.

JT

MnbrMnbr9 months ago

Jake would wake up with a ball bat over his head and then a good smack to his knee and I would be gone as the bitch changed our agreement thinking I wouldn't approve her getting hers and me on the couch the rest of the night.

truckerroytruckerroy2 months ago

she would be dead as dead can be not one good thing about this story but a tottally evil women

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous