Sarah's Naughty Decision

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The sloppy sounds of their fucking drove me insane. The tingling in my stomach began to work its way down to my shaft. I let out a loud grunt as I could feel the unimaginable happening. "Uhhhhhhhhmmmmm" The muffled sounds of the gag pressed in my mouth. My balls were retracting harder and harder. Cum began to shoot from my cock. My toes curled as the warm liquid oozed out of the tip. I Gripped the chair with whatever leverage I had. The humiliation and embarrassment began to cover my body. The thick juices dripped down my chest and cock. Running down my sack and onto the fabric of the chair. Sarah looked over and began to giggle. Jake peaked over. "What a pathetic cuck." He said with a condescending smile. "I can't believe you let this guy sleep in your bed"

Jake slowly removed his huge cock from my wife. The tightness of her pussy hung on as it slid out. The wetness dripping from the head of it covered the mattress. Sarah, exhausted from their violent fuck slowly stood up clenching her legs together. She gently made her way over to me with a look of pity on her face. You could tell she loved the control she had over me. "Fuck that felt good." she said with a breathless voice. "What do you say we take the gag out of your mouth and let you breathe. I'm sure you have a lot to say." She ripped off the tape without any care of the pain it would cause me. I quickly spat out the clothe and took a deep breath. I was speechless. Cum covered my thighs as my cock twitched. Humiliation was painted on my face. "How could this happen." I thought. "My loving wife just got her brains fucked out, and by another man." I didn't know what to think. A mix of excitement and heartbreak filled my head. "Did I like it? Why did I cum so hard. Why do I feel so cheated." Thoughts flowed through my mind quickly. I was glad it was over.

As Jake retreated to the bathroom, Sarah stood next to me smiling and stroking my hair. Sarah bent down to whisper in my hear. "Did you like that honey? Was that what you wanted?" I couldn't respond.

A click of a light switch hit, and the bathroom door opened. Jake closed it firmly shut and made his way over to the chair. His cock still covered in my wife's cum. He smiled and looked over at her. She grinned and took his cock in her hand. My wife, still wearing her high heels. Kicked my chair over. THUD! My head now on the ground and my feet and arms still tied to the chair. "What the fuck, I thought it was done." I whispered. "No please no." With my mouth free, I spoke up. "Honey?" It was her turn to not respond.

Sarah ran her wet cum covered fingers across my legs. The gentle touch made the hairs on my body stand up. "Close your eyes and open your mouth Mark. I have a treat for you." Sarah said to me. I kept my eyes open and saw the tight ass that was just used by Jake. Sarah stepped over top of my humiliated body and began to squat down over my face. She placed her elbows on the seat area of the chair and began to lower her body towards me. The warmth of her inner thighs could be felt on my cheeks. I liked it. I turned my head and gave a slight kiss on her thigh. Sarah quickly plugged my nose and slapped the side of my head. Her pussy got closer to my face. As I realized what was happening, I got nervous and tried to move. She slowly pushed lower until her pussy lips were lightly touching my mouth. With her tight ass sticking out, she began to expel the superior seed from her cunt. I had no choice but to open my mouth to breathe.

Jake's hot load began to run out and drip onto my lips. His seed covered my face and dripped into the small opening of my mouth. Sarah could feel the juices being expelled from her hole. She began to press firmly on my face. Forcing me to eat from her swollen pussy. I had no choice but to enjoy it. I pushed my tongue out and did my best to clean up every drop from her. She let out a soft moan as my tongue drove deeper inside her. Another hot run of Jake's fresh juice pushed out from her. It went directly down my throat like a warm syrup.

The sound of slurping began to continue in the background. Sarah had Jake in her mouth while she rest her pussy on my face. The moan wasn't from my work. She had been enjoying the pleasure of Jake's cock gliding down her throat. My embarrassment rose. Jake let out a second loud moan as his cock began to dump more of his load into my wife's throat. Sarah drove her head deeper towards Jakes body as she swallowed him whole. His cum pumped deep inside her mouth.

I could feel it in my gut. She never swallows for me. "Jake your cum tastes so good. Don't you agree Mark?" She said with a giggle in her voice. "Don't you love sucking another mans hot load out of me." I licked up the last bit as Sarah lifted her tight lips away from my mouth. The smell of sex flowing from her pussy into my nose. I was aroused. My Balls began to tingle once more.

Sarah signaled Jake to come closer so she could whisper to him. I couldn't make out what they were saying. Sarah slowly got up and assisted Jake in lifting up my chair. "Now honey, if I release you, you have to do exactly what I say." She said with a serious voice. "Don't be mad at Jake, and don't do anything stupid. Look at him. He is very athletic and could easily handle you." She was right. If I tried anything, Jake could easily outmatch me. "I wont." I replied with a hint of shame on my breathe."

Sarah began to cut off all the tape and restraints. I lifted off the chair and headed for the washroom. I was still covered in the hot sticky mess I had left on myself. How embarrassing. I had a violent orgasm from the sight of someone else fucking my wife. I felt humiliated. But also very aroused. My cock was still rock hard as I walked to the washroom.

After cleaning myself up and brushing my teeth, I shut the bathroom door behind me and proceeded to the bed. "She probably released me from the chair so I could fuck now" I thought. But was dead wrong. All but the candles were cleaned up and Sarah was tucked nicely in bed with her eyes shut. Jake was nowhere to be found. Disappointment struck my heart, as I assumed our threesome agreement wasn't going to happen. After what had transpired, I just wanted to reclaim my wifes pussy and sleep anyways, so this wasn't so bad. I bent down to give Sarah a kiss on the cheek. Sarah opened her eyes and smiled with a mischievous look on her face. "Thanks hun." She said. "Would you mind locking up the doors, I can hardly walk." I nodded in agreement and headed downstairs.

To my surprise Jake was there standing in next to the couch covered with a pillow and sheets. "What the fuck, this guy wants to sleep on the couch now. Why doesn't he just sleep at his place." I thought to myself. "Ummm Jake, I think its time for you to go." I said in an aggressive tone. "Mark come here for a minute." He replied. "There's something you are going to do for me." Confusion began to flood my brain. "What does this guy want. I've got to get him out of here."

"Mark, you're sleeping on the couch tonight." Jake said with a deep stern tone to his voice. "Don't try and fight it. I am the man of the house right now." Jake towered over me with his enlarged chest and arms. I didn't know what to do. "Was Sarah in on this. What the fuck is happening right now." I thought.

I looked up at Jake and nodded in intimidated agreement. I avoided eye contact and looked at the lower half of his face. "Good. Here is a pillow for you, and a blanket." I like my coffee at 8am. Don't forget ok." Jake said. "And you are forbidden from coming upstairs. No exceptions." I was in shock. I had no clue what had just happened. "Why did I just agree to that." What is happening to me." My cock was still raging hard and my balls were beginning to ache. Everything south of my waist was swollen from all the excitement.

Unsure of what to do, I tucked myself under the sheets on the couch. My heart racing and dick sticking up, I decided to try to sleep it off. "Maybe this will pass and he will be gone in the morning. Ya this is just a one night thing. Everything will be back to normal in the morning."

As I closed my eyes, I began to hear a repeated thud above me followed by soft moans. More cum began leaking from my cock. I began to jack off aggressively listening to my wife's pussy being handled by another man just a few feet above me. I Came quickly. My orgasm was nothing like I had ever experienced before. It soaked my underwear and got all over the couch. Embarrassed and covered, I realized I couldn't even change my covered clothes. Jake made it very clear I wasn't allowed upstairs. The stretching of my wife's cunt and aggressive fucking continued above me. He was filling her with his potent seed. "ooohhhhHHHHH." Another loud moan from upstairs. I did my best to fall asleep but got very little.

I woke up to my alarm at 8:00am. Confused at what had happened last night. I got up to the kitchen and splashed water on my face. Stopping to think about what time it was. A feeling of anxiousness and failure crossed over me. Jakes coffee wasn't ready...

To be continued...

12