Sarah's Regency Experience Pt. 01

Story Info
Sarah and Luke infiltrate a house and each other.
1.3k words
4.2
8k
2
0

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 08/23/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sarah smoothed the creases of her pink chiffon dress, her gaze glancing down and then following up into the face of the passenger opposite her. Heavyset eyebrows and long, pointed nose stared grimly back in the familiar face of her companion Mr Saltersford. Whilst their outward appearances might suggest otherwise, Sarah Chancy and Luke Saltersford had been close acquaintances for many years now.

"We can do this, no need to look so much like you're going to throw up," Saltersford snorted, "Green doesn't match that dress."

Sarah frowned, Luke always had a way of saying just the wrong thing at the wrong moment, it was a skill. "Shouldn't you be addressing me more formally? You know, seeing as you're so confident we're going to get away with it?"

Sarah was dressed in a low-necked, empire line monstrosity, very popular with the upper classes of the ton. Luke, on the other hand, was in a formal, working men's suit, complete with white gloves appropriate to his given station today -- footman.

The pair had a straightforward task, meticulously planned by their higher-ups, as always. Pose as an heiress and her butler, infiltrate the family home of the Thompsons, steal everything they could, and get out. They'd done it time and again with smaller marks, this just happened to be the wealthiest family they'd targeted so far.

The carriage turned the corner and began to make its way up the driveway, wheels crunching as it moved. "We've got this Sarah," Saltersford muttered, "They wouldn't have sent us all this way on our own if they didn't trust us, we can do it."

The carriage ground to a halt and Luke jumped out, holding his hand out to Sarah behind him so that she could carefully descend the rickety steps. Placing her gloved hand in his, she couldn't tell if it was the adrenaline of the con, but she could have sworn she felt a spark of electricity zap from his body to hers as the muscles in his lower arm flexed. Unwittingly, the image of his forearm tensing as he gripped her throat flashed across her mind. Not now, Sarah, there are more important matters to fixate on, that is one for when you are alone later she admonished herself.

Greeted by the matriarch of the household Mrs Thompson, time began to accelerate and Sarah couldn't have described what happened over the next hours. Other than that she was well received as Lady Hawthorn of Buckinghamshire, as she met with her unwitting hosts for the next month.

Finally given space to rest at the end of the day, she was shown to her room and left alone by a maid. Closing the door, Sarah heaved a deep sigh and collapsed onto the luxurious four-poster bed in the centre, what a day. She couldn't believe they'd managed to make it this far.

A tentative knock startled her eyes open and making the slightest of sounds, Luke slipped into the room after her. "What are you doing?" She hissed, "You'll blow our cover if they find you here."

"I'll tell them we're having an illicit affair," he smirked and silently closed the weighted wooden door behind him.

"I needed to check in with you before the end of the night, downstairs have all been very solicitious," he smirked knowingly at that. "How was upstairs?"

"Fine, " Sarah groaned, "All very welcoming, all dressed as ridiculously as me."

Luke's eyes roved over her chest in that damned absurd dress, "It really does suit you, you know. I'd love to see you dressed like this more often." He leaned in closer to her, "It leaves a lot less to the imagination than your usual outfits." His hand grazed her waist and began travelling around her back, gently, barely touching her, but enough to send shivers down her spine and into her depths.

They'd had a strange relationship, Sarah couldn't deny that there'd been some tension there before but around their larger crew there's always been a more handsome man or a woman who was easier to get on with so she'd never acted on it. She found, a man being so head over heels the way Luke was for her, a strange sort of turn-off. But here, with only the two of them, in the middle of a high-stakes operation risking the chance of being caught at any moment. She couldn't deny, that she was turned on.

"Luke," she murmured, finding herself more breathless than she'd realised, "This is definitely not the time to be doing this."

"Are you sure? That colour in your cheeks tells me otherwise." And he leant in and crushed his mouth against hers, pushing her body back against one of the posts of the bed. Sarah felt the blood rush to her cunt, pulsing in a way she hadn't experienced for some time, so caught up had they been with the plans for this heist.

She raised her head and gasped as he dropped his mouth to her rising breasts, heaving with her deep breaths. He trailed his hand up the front of her corset, cupping the left one through the taught fabric. Even through the stiff fabric, she could feel every touch as her sensitive nipples hardened and began to unlace her corset as fast as she could.

Luke dropped to his knees in front of her, reaching up and discovering, to his delight, that Sarah had absolutely no underwear on. Slick and flushed, he caressed her swollen lips slowly, gently, around each side before moving into to that electric centre.

Her knees shaking, Sarah removed her corset and fell back against the bed, spreading her legs wide. "Inside me, now, footman." She demanded, breathlessly, feeling emboldened by her erotic desires.

Luke did not need her to elaborate, he pulled his throbbing member from his trousers, aching to enter her in a way he had never felt for another woman. Her thighs were spread wide across the plush sheets, lips full and glistening, he savoured the sight. Pushing her gently back against the sheets, he eased himself into her opening, gently and then all at once he was filling her.

She felt the tension and release of this man thrusting himself into her so suddenly, that she cried out an expletive before he clamped his hand over her mouth, silently shaking his head. They must keep themselves silent, otherwise, the servants would overhear. She frowned at him, always the wrong thing and the wrong time, and peeled the hand across her mouth away. Instead putting his thumb directly into her mouth, if she must keep silent, he would have to help.

The sight of his large thumb in her dainty pink mouth was almost enough to send him to climax right there. Instead, Luke began to thrust, deeply, slowly, savouring this moment he had fantasised about for years. Sarah was wide apart in front of him, contorting and grinding against his member, eyes wide and mouth tight around his thumb. The way he had always wanted her to be.

She could feel herself becoming slicker and she was more desperate to increase her sensation. With one hand clamped around Luke's in her mouth, Sarah dropped the other to her clit. In time with Luke's thrusting, she began to play with herself, rubbing gentle circles through the folds of her skin, allowing electric lightning bolts to spark up across her body. Her thighs tightening around his back as she became closer and closer.

She found herself almost having to bite down on his thumb as her breathing became heavier and her back began to arch, she exploded in a collision of stars and throbbing sensation. Her legs shuddered and her hips contorted as the delicious sensation of his pelvis against hers brought her to new heights.

The sight of the woman he had loved for many years, and always dismissed him, cumming hard on his throbbing manhood was too much for Luke. He came profusely, ejaculating strongly he clung her delicate body to his in lust.