Sarah's Regency Experience Pt. 02

Story Info
Sarah fucks a Lord in a regency drawing room.
1k words
4.37
13.2k
4

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 08/23/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Background: This is part two of a series, however, each chapter functions as a standalone one-shot too. Sarah Chancy has infiltrated an upper-class home with the hopes of conning the family out of their riches. Here, she finds herself alone with the Lord Jeremiah Cain, who is more than she bargained for.

Jeremiah's long dark hair fell across his face, sticking to his brow as he leaned closer to Sarah. Kissing her mouth, then tilting her face up with a jerk of his chin he nuzzled underneath her jawline. She could feel the gentle pricking of his facial hair against her throat, such a rarity in her circles to have a man with a full beard.

Unwittingly, her mind flashed to what it might feel like for him to brush that stubble against her inner thighs. Involuntarily she jerked away, eyes wide, "We shouldn't be doing this, what if someone were to see?" Remembering her training just in time.

"Lord Cain, I am flattered but I must protest..." Her voice caught in her throat. The way he was looking at her, his eyes dark, almost predatory. They dropped to her mouth as she swallowed and attempted to regain composure.

"I will leave you then," he moved incrementally away from her, "I could not hold myself down a moment longer in your presence and I would not want to force you to do anything you were not comfortable with."

"I did not say I was not comfortable." Sarah blushed as the words rushed from her without thought. "I said what if we were caught?" Jeremiah started at this, her meaning clear. "I am very influential, Sarah, we will not be seen if you do not wish it."

Jeremiah strode towards Sarah again, his movement was more urgent, more determined this time. His large palm encased the back of her neck and his tongue urgently delved into her mouth, forcing its way in with his lust.

She sighed into his mouth, letting out an involuntary moan as his hand dropped to her waist. He pushed her gently back towards the looming mahogany desk in the centre of the office, leaning her against this, he lifted the swathes of skirt swiftly and eagerly.

Taking a moment to pause, Jeremiah looked down at the beautiful woman in front of him. He had slept with many women, but each time he was enamoured once again by creamy white breasts, soft dark eyes, and a glistening cunt stretched before him.

He dropped his head to her folds, pausing to softly kiss the gentle down of her inner thighs moving slowly towards his goal. With each kiss, he heard hitched breaths, quiet whimpers, and felt a hand grab a fistful of his silky long hair. He had her right where he wanted her.

As Jeremiah lowered his head, his beard scratched Sarah's soft inner thighs and she was right, he felt exactly the same kissing her lips at each end of her body. He moved slowly, almost reverently along her body, romancing each inch of her before he reached her burning hot centre. As his tongue made contact with her yearning cunt, she reached down to tangle her hand in his gorgeous hair. She had him right where she wanted him.

He continued his achingly slow movements, lapping at her like a man dying of thirst, savouring her every writhe and shudder. Gradually, he increased his speed, focussing down, probing harder he thrust his arms under her, lifting her hips closer to him. Electric sparks shot across her front, she felt the tension build as he abruptly inserted a finger into her.

Somehow this felt more intimate than the actions before, Sarah felt herself flushing first at her cheeks, then it swiftly travelled down the back of her neck, tracing along her spine until her entire body was burning and her cunt pulsating to the rhythm of Jeremiah's soft ministrations. He raised himself up on one forearm and leant over her, bringing his mouth to her right breast, he gently bit down, grazing his teeth against soft, pale pink flesh.

Inserting another finger into her, he sucked harder, teasing her nipple with his tongue he savoured the way she squirmed underneath his body, writhing against his hand and his mouth, he had never had a woman submit to him so quickly and frankly -- so loudly. Sarah tossed her head back and swore as the duo-sensation became too much and her body lifted itself over the edge, her body washing with orgasm.

"I need to feel all of you inside me", Sarah lifted her head and stared directly into Jeremiah's eyes, "Or I will never know peace again."

He chuckled, this was definitely more forward than he was used to his women, and he loved it. "Your wish is my command, m'lady", he smirked and began unbuttoning his breeches with his spare hand. Pushing her completely back against the desk, no doubt crushing many important letters, he released his cock from his trousers and lifted her leg with one arm and ploughed deep into her, stretching her farther than she had been before. With the other hand, he held her neck, firmly but not tightly, enough to let her know he was in control.

Feeling the forceful grip of his delicately veined hand around her throat, Sarah was filled with a need to submit herself fully to this man. This was an illicit situation, in a time when even being alone in a room with a man was considered scandalous. Being stretched wide by his rough pounding took on an additional level of eroticism for her as she imagined any number of people viewing this scene with shock and horror.

Jeremiah grabbed her other leg and lifted it above his shoulder, almost lifting Sarah off the table on which she lay, her clit pulsated and throbbed in time with his pounding. He leaned over her, his hair slick against his forehead as he stared deep into her eyes, thrilled with the image of her completely at his mercy, writhing and panting against his rock-hard cock. Her tight, slippery canal caressed him as his breathing hitched, he rammed into Sarah faster and more desperately, he pulled her closer to his body and in one final strong jerk crushed her body against his and uttered a guttural growl as he spread his seed into her willing body.