All Comments on 'Sarah's Secret Ch. 02'

by silkylipsm

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
siena5087siena5087almost 4 years ago
Very nice

Very erotic and sensual

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
You write very well

This is what erotica is supposed to be. I hope you will favor us with more.

R.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
I agree entirely

I do love a good mystery, beautifully erotic.

Tess (UK)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
A Quality Story

Please, this is exceptional !

LenardSpencerLenardSpenceralmost 4 years ago
Interesting but the facts don't add up

When Sarah got the phone call from her husband, he tentatively instructed her to lay on their bed, tie silk scarfs to her ankles and an arm plus blindfold herself. Then wait for him as he was on the way from the airport (or something like that) and to expect kinky games.

She did so... and the erotic situation occurred. (Very nice, by-the-way)

When they finished, her "lover" untied her, leaving the blindfold on and told her to sleep and left. Then she gets a call from her husband saying he was still 20 minutes away because the traffic was bad. She puts on a gown/robe. When he arrives, he just shouts up at her that he is going to have a drink downstairs and tells her to go to bed. WAIT! He is expecting her to be waiting for him, tied naked and blindfolded and he doesn't even bother to go upstairs to say Hi. He's been away overseas and can't be bothered to even see his wife! She doesn't question him on this? Doesn't add up.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usersilkylipsm@silkylipsm
Mature, sensitive, sensuous UK guy, college prof,...loves tasteful erotica, oral sex - mainly giving but won't say no if you'd like to, love the intimacy of voice chat skype/hangouts...even phone if you're discreet....

story TAGS

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES