Sarah's Secret Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The screen showed a bedroom, rather garishly decorated, with a huge bed beside which were tables on both sides with items that Sarah couldn't quite make out. She paused the screen, zoomed in and to her astonishment saw several dildos in various sizes, all cock shaped and black, tubes of lube and poppers and two pairs of handcuffs, pink fur-lined, one on each side of the bed near the bedposts. The video panned around the room and through the door came a guy who waked in so gracefully, like a ballet dancer, what's more thought Sarah, he was built like Nureyev in his prime. He was muscular without an ounce of fat on his body, the definition of his torso muscles was so perfect that Sarah could immediately feel her thighs instinctively squeeze together. He moved gracefully around the room so that Sarah saw his slender hips and slim taut ass cheeks that clenched as Sarah saw his hand reach for his G-string, cupping the bulge in his hand. His legs were long and his thighs were shapely, smooth and totally gorgeous thought Sarah. As his hand moved away from his bulge Sarah saw that he was wearing the tiniest G-string which barely covered his cock, even though it was still not at all erect.

This must be Alex, assuming Guy is telling the truth, thought Sarah as she delighted in the image of perfect masculinity on the large screen before her. Her hand fluttered over her breast, lightly, but enough to stir her nipple into life. She brushed her palm back and forth over the erect nipple as she watched Alex caress his own body, his hands too running over his chest as his nipples showed how aroused he was becoming. The G-string stirred but Alex stopped caressing himself as the door opened and a figure, obviously male and very obviously naked and highly aroused, entered the room. Sarah's mind bowed to the inevitable. Of course, it really is my husband. Fuck. Guy was right. The initial feeling of shame gave way to an unabashed arousal as Ralph draped the lacy panties he was carrying around Alex's neck as he pulled his partner roughly towards him and kissed him hungrily on the mouth. Their passionate kiss lasted minutes as they ate each other's mouths. My God thought Sarah, why couldn't Ralph be that dominant with me?

By now she was not only highly intrigued as to how Ralph might behave, she was also very aroused, in fact she was downright horny. Ralph was the alpha male in this relationship and took charge from the start. Still kissing Alex with his mouth wide open, Ralph pushed him to the bed and seized Alex's nipple between his thumb and forefinger, squeezing and pulling - hard - as he straddled the willing Alex. Sarah could hear Alex's squeals of sweet pain and in no time she had undone the top four buttons of her dress, flipped the straps of her bra off her shoulders and was mirroring Ralph's actions as he twisted and pulled Alex's nipples. She squeezed her nipple, hard, she squeezed and pulled so hard that she gasped audibly. She had often teased her nipples as a form of foreplay to her masturbation sessions after Ralph had left her high (and usually) dry, but she had never experienced that exquisite combination of pain and pleasure that she now felt, and that she could see Alex, courtesy of her husband, was also feeling.

The sensation was addictive, she couldn't stop, pulling and twisting until once more she cried out with the pleasure-pain. Alex did the same and was she imagining it or was he communicating his arousal with her? His face was creased with the pain but his gaze was directly at the hidden camera, straight into Sarah's eyes as she hurt herself again, moaning this time, deep, guttural and animal-like as she took her pain levels off the scale.

Now Ralph was clearly enjoying controlling Alex and he brought his hand down to the G-string, ripped it off in one swift fierce movement releasing Alex's cock which sprang upright, a full 9 inches of uncut delight. Sarah was in communion with Alex now and as Ralph began to stroke that delicious shaft, her hand pulled up her dress and was inside her sheer panties searching frantically for her engorged clitoris. Ralph's head went down on Alex, taking the whole length deep in his throat. Sarah cried out again at the sight and thrust two fingers inside her soaking slit. As Ralph licked his lips with Alex's pre-cum all over them, so Sarah licked her pussy juices off her fingers as she again looked directly into Alex's gaze on the screen. Ralph's lips were covering the glans of Alex's cock as he stroked the shaft, periodically licking pre-cum off the head with the tip of his tongue. At each stroke of Alex's cock, Sarah circled and flicked her clitoris, at each lick of Alex's cock, Sarah did the same with her fingers, her copious pussy-juice had never tasted so good as she rolled her juice-soaked tongue over her lips.

Ralph's strokes were getting faster and Alex's cries were getting louder but Ralph obviously had more in mind. Ordering Alex to turn over onto his stomach, he grabbed the pink fluffy handcuffs, spread Alex's arms wide and clamped his wrists to the bedposts. He reached for the lube, anointing his cock generously and finger fucking Alex's hole with more of the cool jelly. He chose the slim black dildo, reminiscent of a young black cock and roughly penetrated Alex's ass. As he did so, Alex, like the submissive slut Ralph clearly enjoyed, lifted his hips, pressing back into the dildo and begging for more with a wiggle of his ass. The position Alex was in meant he was again facing the camera so that Sarah could see every nuance, every change of expression as Ralph took his own pleasure of Alex's body. This was driving Sarah absolutely wild and she was pulling and twisting her nipple in a frenzy now, while her other hand was driving her clit to the point of no return. But she didn't want to explode just yet, she sensed there was more to come. She moved from her clit pushing her fingers inside her soaked vagina loving the squishy sound as she finger-fucked herself in time to Ralph's thrusts in to the willing Alex.

She was right. Ralph removed the slim dildo and lubricating his own 6 inch cock entered Alex from behind, slowly but insistently until his cock was balls-deep in Alex's pleasure hole. He took hold of Alex's hips and began fucking him with steady deep strokes, increasing in intensity and speed as his orgasm came closer. It was the final straw for Sarah, Alex's eyes were closed, his mouth was wide open in a silent scream as his cock spurted, cumming as Ralph fucked him, fast, wild and abandoned his cock and hips a blur as he drove into Alex finally emptying his cum into that beautiful body, his cock buried deep inside Alex. At that point Sarah let go, the pain in her nipples excruciating, contrasting with the sheer joy and pleasure between her legs as her fingers hit her clitoris again, totally abandoned now, circling the bud, flicking it, rubbing it until the tsunami wave of pleasure engulfed her whole body as she shook uncontrollably in a shuddering climax.

She slumped back in the sofa, her dress open at the top and rucked around her hips, her bra barely still covering her breasts, her hand gently cupping her pussy mound. She just about summoned the strength to switch off the TV when she heard the door open and Guy walked in.

"I see you clearly enjoyed the show. Now do you believe me Sarah?"

"Y-y-y-yes...I suppose I do..."

Sarah could barely get the words out as Guy continued in his calm measured manner.

"Good because now we can talk about the first of the little things we want you to do."

Sarah groaned inwardly but knew she had no option. Whoever 'we' were clearly had so much power she could hardly refuse. She simply nodded at Guy and stammered the question.

"What do you want me to do Guy?"

"It's easy. I need you to bug your husband and I need you to seduce Alex."

12