Sarah's Story 01

Story Info
Sarah discovers what she needs.
3k words
4.4
20k
15

Part 1 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 01/13/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

A Secret To Be Kept Chapter One A New Start.

I was flustered, the train was late getting to my stop, not that it was a rare occurrence, but today of all days, just my luck. I had to take a taxi from the station to home, I could walk it in fifteen minutes but I didn't have fifteen minutes to spare. I'd arranged to meet my two best friends Lisa and Jen for a drink in town at 8.00 o'clock, and that was only one and a half hours from now.

There was no way I'd make it unless I booked another taxi. I cringed at the expense. It would cost ten times the tube fare but there was nothing I could do about it. Fucking trains!

I showered as fast as I could. I usually like to let myself relax under the hot spray, washing the dirt of London from my body and the stress of another day of hell at work away. I'm a teacher, I teach secondary age pupils in a run-down London comprehensive. It's not the worst school in the area, but it's damn close. But hey, we haven't had a pupil arrested this week. A record I believe.

To my pupils, I'm Miss Gilligan. To the staff I'm Sarah. 28 years old, short dark hair, no children, and living with a completely selfish bastard named Jez. It's Jeremy really but he hates being called that. So from now on in this story of mine, it's Jeremy. We have been together for nearly five years now, meeting in our final year at University and I'm cursing the day we ever met.

Jeremy had promised he would give me a lift to the station, not the bar in town of course, that would mean he would have to make some effort. He'd sent me a text while I was still waiting for the late train. His message said he was going for a drink with the lads after work so couldn't give me a lift.

That was it. Not even sorry. He knew I was going out tonight and he'd done his best to mess everything up. Oh, his Idea of a drink with the lads was. Ten pints of lager. A trip to the nearest curry house and then a competition to see who could fart the loudest, usually while still in the curry house. Classy chap is Jeremy. He'd finished work, then driven home so he could leave his car at home so he could use it the next day. Then went back into town to get drunk.

Finally dressed and a little bit of make-up slapped on and I was at the door as the taxi pulled up. At least he was on time. Thank heavens for small mercies.

I arrived only two minutes late. I could see Jen at the bar, I breathed a sigh of relief.

Lisa would be parking her car so wouldn't know I was slightly late. Lisa hated that. If she said a time, she expected you to be on time, preferably early, even if those rules didn't apply to her. I knew Jen wouldn't tell her. Jen couldn't care less really, but, she played by Lisa's rules even if it went against her own natural inclinations.

Lisa and Jen were a couple, they'd lived together while at Uni. But had kept it their secret.

In fairness Jen was Bi at the time, I knew this for a fact as I'd had the misfortune to share a flat with her for a short time, very short. I'd moved out after only a month, in that month from hell I'd been treated to the sound of her fucking in the room next to mine. She was loud too. There was no escape from her howls, and shouts of " I'm cumming" and "Fuck me" coming from her room.

I could probably have put up with all of that if it wasn't for the fact she was so fucking messy. Dirty underwear on the floor of the bathroom, dirty dishes, clothes left in the washing machine for days, the list goes on. Even so, she's still one of my best friends and I love her to bits. All the time we were at Uni. Lisa and Jen had already been sleeping together and had been since their first year, and no one knew. It was only in the final year that Jen moved in with Lisa full time and everyone found out, including me.

After a hug and peck on the cheek, I helped carry the drinks to a table. Jen had ordered white wine for all of us. If I was being honest I'd have preferred a large G&T. I think I deserved it.

I asked where her ladyship was. Apparently, Lisa had bought a new car and was still getting used to having to park it on the street, fretting like a mother over her newborn child. We were still laughing when the lady in question arrived.

Lisa always attracted attention wherever she went. Nearly six-foot-tall, long black hair that cascaded down her back, and the strangest colored eyes I'd ever seen. Sometimes they were the palest blue, in another light they were grey, not the colour you'd expect given her black hair.

Today she had chosen a long black dress, it looked casual on Lisa but I knew it would have cost a fortune. Lisa had picked low-heeled shoes so she didn't tower over us mere mortals. I always had to look up to her given my own lack of height. I was barely five feet on a good day. Jen wasn't much taller either.

When Jen and I jokingly called Lisa, 'her ladyship' it came from the fact that Lisa comes from money, and old money at that. Lisa was a couple of years older than both Jen and me. She'd ended up in the same year as us at Uni because she'd spent nearly two years travelling the world before deciding to enrol to get her degree. While we'd had to share various properties, Lisa always had her own flat that her parents had bought for her to live in. No rent to pay and Lisa had never had to find a part-time job to make ends meet. She was also a teacher now but she taught at an exclusive private school. Music mostly but did fill in when needed. A far cry from my school.

Well now you know a little about Lisa, Jen, and myself, my story can move along.

Once the hugs and kisses were over and done with, we moved on to catching up with our respective news.

Jen had a new job, she was working in a shop selling records and t-shirts, something that didn't impress Lisa. It did explain Jen's dress for the evening. Distressed jeans and a t-shirt with the name of some band I could barely remember. She'd also cut her blonde hair short, it was all spiky, probably what should be called punk. More earrings than normal and to finish her new look off, she'd a tiny diamond stud in her nose. I quite liked the look, it suited her. I don't think Lisa shared my view on that. She kept looking at Jen shaking her head in despair, but opposites attract, so they say.

I'd switched from wine to my well-deserved G&T's as the night went on. The bar had filled up during the evening with a mixture of people. Hippsters rubbed shoulders with office workers stopping by for a drink before going home, along with various locals. Music played at a volume that still allowed conversations to continue without the need to shout. I liked the place.

My view of the bar might have been influenced by the fact that I'd had my bum pinched on my way back from a trip to the loo. It was nice to see I still had it, Jeremy didn't realise what a good thing he had.

The last time I registered what time it was when I'd gone to the bar for more drinks. The clock behind the bar showed it was nearly eleven o'clock. I knew I was drinking too quickly, I'd felt a definite wobble as I carried the drinks back to our table. I remembered more drinks after that but not exactly how many more.

Lisa had earlier offered to drive me home. She'd only been sipping her wine throughout the night so she was still fine to drive. Jen was matching me drink for drink, thoroughly enjoying herself.

Everything after that was hazy. I vaguely remembered leaving the bar. The colder air made me shiver after the warmth of the bar...waiting outside for Lisa to pick us up...Then nothing.

I must have fallen asleep quickly once I was in the back of the car.

The first thing I definitely remembered was the hot hands on my tits and lips on my neck. I felt the cool air as my top was unbuttoned and hot hands had slipped under my bra.

I felt someone on either side of me on the back seat. I thought that was weird, I was sure I'd been the only one in the back of the car.

The hands had pushed my bra up freeing my tits, nipples being rubbed and rolled between fingers;

I woke up quickly. What the hell was going on here?

I looked down as a hand started to get between my legs. I clamped them closed and began to struggle.

The lips on my neck were whispering now. It's Ok, Just relax. It's all fine.

Relax! I shook my head as my eyes focused on the hand, still trying to part my legs. The long fingers, the pianist's fingers. Lisa's fingers.

I felt my nipple being sucked, a tongue circling it then sucking hard enough to make me gasp.

I looked down and saw the spiky blonde hair belonging to Jen as she suckled on me.

Lisa had moved onto my mouth, her tongue licking my lips before darting into my mouth, her hand behind my neck pulling me closer. I tasted her tongue, then her lipstick and the smell of her. Vanilla, Sweet vanilla.

My two best friends were trying to seduce me, or just take me. I should have been furious that they thought they could take advantage of me, only I really wasn't. Hands explored my body as they worked together. I couldn't believe it, they had never expressed any interest in me before. Well, not in a sexual way at least...And I was starting to respond...My body betraying me. I felt wet and so beautifully aroused. Whatever I thought. My body had its own ideas.

The hand between my legs had become more insistent, trying to spread me wider...and little by little my legs began to part, allowing the hand to climb higher up under my dress, creeping along my thighs towards a very wet pussy

I was fast approaching surrender, my defences failing under their sustained attack.

Jen had switched to my mouth while Lisa worked on my hard nipples. She was rougher than Jen, she was biting on each in turn, dragging each one between her teeth before letting go to switch to the other.

I tasted a new tongue as it found mine, hiding... The sweet taste of cola from the drinks Jen had been drinking earlier. She teased my tongue, my lips parting to allow her to do as she wanted. Not to be outdone by my treacherous lips. My legs were opening wider as the hand reached my knickers, a finger traced my lips through the thin cloth. God that felt so good I thought as I spread wider still.

I heard Lisa sigh as she felt my legs open for her.

Jen stopped her kissing, watching as Lisa played with my wet pussy. Did I say wet? Try soaking wet pussy. My dress pulled up higher revealing the thin black knickers I wore, the ones I thought of as my slutty knickers. I was panting as the finger slipped inside and found me so wet and seemingly willing. Lisa wasted no time, she parted my sticky lips and pushed deeper inside me.

All thought of stopping them vanished as I felt myself being slowly entered by Lisa's finger. I remember hearing a groan of pleasure, was that me? Oh yes, it was me. I was groaning as my best friends used me.

I'd even lifted myself up as I felt Lisa pulling my wet knickers down low enough to let them see my shaved pussy. I wanted them taken completely off and I started to pull them lower. Lifting one leg up so I could pull them off. They ended up hanging from one leg, as I spread my legs wider for them.

I groaned again as Lisa pulled her finger out, no don't stop, please don't stop, I wanted to scream. Then another long groan as Jen had her turn inside me. Lisa looked into my eyes as she sucked on the finger that had recently been deep up inside my pussy. She closed her eyes as she tasted my juices.

I saw her reach across me and push Jen's head down and knew I was going to have Jen's tongue lick me.

If I was going to stop this it would have to be now or never. Once that tongue reached my wet hole it would be too late.

I almost screamed as Jen began to tease my clit, expertly flicking her tongue, pleasuring me in ways Jeremy would never be able to do. It was only Lisa's finger on my lips that stopped me from crying out. The meaning was simple, just be quiet and enjoy.

I watched Jen between my legs. It was so good, feeling her pleasuring me as only another woman could. She knew exactly what I wanted, needed? Oh yes, I definitely needed this. I hadn't cum for weeks, I'd had to resort to playing with myself months ago, finding myself wet at strange times, in strange situations. I regularly played in the staff bathroom at school. Just the wrongness of it made it all the more enjoyable. I'd found the fact of having to stifle my groans made me cum quickly. Even better if someone else was using the bathroom at the same time, then I'd cum harder.

I got more satisfaction that way. Jeremy had long ago given up on satisfying my needs. His idea of sex was five minutes of heavy breathing as he pawed my tits until he'd grunt a couple of times as he shot his cum inside me. He was asleep within a few minutes, and I lay awake unsatisfied again, feeling his cum dribbling out of my pussy.

This was a whole new world of sensual pleasure I'd never dreamed of ever enjoying.

And enjoying it I was. All reservations about having sex with another woman had vanished, not that I could remember ever having a fantasy that involved me with another woman. Well, this was no fantasy, it was really happening and I was going to cum.

I wanted to cum while Jen was licking me. I'd already felt the familiar fluttering that always preceded my climax. This was going to be memorable. I was going to cum so hard tonight. The thought that it was my two friends making me feel like this just added to my pleasure.

I was pushing Jen's head down to where I wanted her. She bit my clit, gently, but fuck did I like it. I experienced pleasure beyond anything I'd ever known, my swollen clit was purring as Jen took me over the edge.

She was holding my poor little clitty in her teeth while her tongue lashed at it and I started to cum.

Lisa had to hold me tight, forcing me down onto the cold leather of the car seat.

And then the moment I wanted as I screamed out and felt the climax tear through my body.

So strong that I struggled to breathe, all I could do was pant and moan as Jen sent me wild. And still she went at my clit. I was still shaking from the first orgasm as the second hit me. Not as strong, but it lasted much longer. I had to push her head away, I couldn't take it anymore I was writhing beneath her tongue, trying to escape. I heard Lisa call me a good girl.

Had I been a good girl? All I'd done was let them use me, maybe that's what she meant.

It was then that my world changed forever. I wanted more of this and was going to make sure I got it. I would have to sit down and think about how I was going to get as much of this as I could. I knew then that Jeremy was soon to become surplus to my sexual requirements.

The memory that stuck with me the most in the following days was seeing Lisa kiss Jen. Her tongue licked my cum from her lover's lips. I really needed a lover like that.

As if this was an everyday occurrence the girls got out of the car. Returning to the front seats leaving me spread wide with my tits out looking like a whore they'd paid and had finished with.

The trip back to my place was a blur. I'd dressed, knickers pulled back up and top pulled back down and rebuttoned. I don't know where we'd stopped but it was only five minutes before I was outside my place. Lisa turned around and placed her finger on her lips. I nodded.

Yes, it will be our little secret.

This story is a reworking of my very first effort to write something I'd ever let anyone else read. Originally written as a favour for someone who had the idea of featuring his girlfriend with other women in a story. Sarah went on to have further adventures, with Lisa and Jen making guest appearances. Maybe I will get around to adding more here sometime. I hope you enjoy reading it and take the time to comment.