Saran Wrap

Story Info
Romantic mummification.
1k words
4.09
18.4k
8
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She can never decide if it's better or worse to know what is coming. When you don't know your fate, it's much easier to put it out of mind, but when the anxiety creeps in, the speculation can make you tingle with fear. When you do know your fate, you get to spend all week imagining the minute details with chills of anticipation.

This week was a flurry of details. Mister loved bondage almost as much as he loved spanking his pet, but awaiting bondage is an excruciating fate. Will you be hogtied and left face down for drips of wax? Will you be bound spread-eagled to the bed, so that Mister can electrocute your most sensitive spots? Or will you be hobbled on your knees awaiting a vigorous flogging? The mention of bondage can mean almost anything, but she knows that she won't have the option of running or twisting out of the way of what is coming.

When playtime arrives, Mister greets his pet and puts on her collar. As the lock clicks into place, she takes a deep breath and steadies herself, looking around the room for the first time. The rope is missing, there are no cuffs or bondage tape, just a large roll of saran wrap. Mister takes in her wide eyes and smiles a grin that never portends well for her.

"I thought we'd try something different for today. Please place your feet together and stand at the end of the bed."

Pet stands as still as she can, while Mister begins to unwind the wrap. He kneels towards her feet and begins to wrap her ankles. She had assumed that this was a unique take on bondage tape, but Mister goes around and around, encasing her ankles, knees and thighs in saran wrap. He shows no signs of stopping. He pulls out a small bullet vibrator and tucks it in between her pussy lips as he continues his rotation around her.

"Please keep your hands at your sides, hanging loosely away from your body. It wouldn't do for you to not be able to wriggle them."

Pet realizes then that he has no intention of stopping before he has her torso completely encased and plans to turn her into a saran wrap mummy. The wrap begins to get warm, and she lists a little from side to side, trying to keep her balance while Mister wraps her in ever more layers of saran wrap. As he reaches the ends of her shoulders, he wraps them in an X-pattern to cover their tops and finally stops, grinning at her. She's already beginning to feel sweat running down her legs, as the plastic traps her in a stew of her own juices.

Mister looks her in the eyes and pushes firmly on her shoulder. With her feet together, and no arms to put out for balance, she topples backwards onto the bed.

"You look so flushed Pet, are you feeling good?"

She can feel herself becoming wet, as she squirms a little in her bonds. The bullet rubs against her clit, reminding her that Mister has given her an extra treat.

"Have you been a good girl? Do you deserve a reward?"

Pet looks over and sees the remote in Mister's hand, as he switches the vibrator on. She writes a little on the bed in pleasure, as her arousal and movements make her hotter and hotter. Mister straddles her hips and kisses her as she continues to moan. She tries to grind the vibe against her clit by pushing against his hips, but it's just enticingly out of reach. She can feel the sweat pooling around her bare ass, soaking her skin. She can no longer tell how long she has been in this state somewhere between agony and ecstasy.

"You seem very warm, my Pet. Let me do something to cool you off."

Mister reaches for the safety scissors and for a second she thinks that he might let her be. But, instead he goes to her breast, opening a small hole around her nipple. Fresh air courses over the hot surface, immediately hardening her nipple. Mister releases the other nipple and begins to lick and play with them as she moans under the cool touch to her swollen, aroused nipples.

"It seems my Pet, that you have made me very excited. I may just have to fuck you in this state."

She moans, eager for release and dreading what that means. Mister flips her over onto her stomach, her shoulders on a pillow, finally allowing her to press the vibrator into her straining clit. He checks to see that she can breathe before taking the scissors and opening a hole in the back of her plastic shroud. Fresh air flows in, running chills along her ass.

"I don't think I can reach your pussy from here Pet. I guess I'll just have to make do with your ass."

Pet is incoherent with lust as she feels him coating her asshole with cool, sticky lube. She pushes against him as he places his hard cock into her straining asshole. He knows that she loves to be fucked in the ass while grinding against the vibrator. Once his cock is all the way in, he begins to thrust in her as she grinds her clit hard into the vibrator. His cock hits her g-spot from the other side, as a powerful pulsing gains in her clit. The feeling begins to build and it pulses as he fucks her. It almost crests once, twice, and then her world explodes into red as she shakes and moans through a powerful orgasm. Her asshole tightens around Mister's cock and she feels him fill her with cum. He withdraws, as she floats in her red place, unconcerned with the rest of the world. Mister cuts her free from her soaked saran wrap coating, and cuddles her as she shivers in the fresh air. He pulls the blankets up over them, both soaked with sweat from their exertions. She leans into his shoulder and floats in the red place enjoying her complete physical exhaustion. As she falls asleep in his arms, she barely hears him say.

"Such a good girl, my Pet."