All Comments on 'Sara's Encounter'

by w8vem8ker

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
She paid $3,000?

You've got to be kidding

mgaprezmgaprezalmost 18 years ago
If you're gonna cheat...do it right!!!

I can't believe she would have paid $3k, but other than that the story was absolutely hot. Would like to hear what round two was like! Sarah needs it up the ass to really "open her mind"

BackDoorRedBackDoorRedalmost 18 years ago
Loved it!

Great story, very hot! If I had 3 thousand, I'd do this one too. Maybe on the second story if there is one, do an anal scene. She's hot and your descriptions were hot so take her to the limit.

Audrey

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
Come on!

She paid -- a lot! -- and she didn't even get her pussy eaten? No way. Obviously the fantasy of an inexperienced guy.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
BS

Description of sexual encounter was great, but wanting the readers to believe a sex-starved woman would pay $3,000 to an anonymous man for a one-time sexual fling is bullshit.

I think that the author left out parts of the story such as how the talk of money came up and who the man was and what kind of creditials he had that warranted him being paid anything for sex.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
This is worth a lot of laffs! Not much else!

You have written a story of woman's long term plans to commit adultry. It isnt spontaneous, it is a long laid out plan. She intends to commit adulty cheat on her husband and her marriage and to take physical risk of abuse and medical risk for STDs and AIDS. And by doing this places her husband also in harms way. Not professional, not intelligent, and definately not safe, sane, and consensual. It was consensual you say, no, the husband is involved and nowhere along the path is his consent even considered. So it wasnt safe, it wasnt consensual, and it definately wasnt sane. What person would blindly email $1000 to someone for sex without knowing who or where or what? As fantasy this story lacks much, as reality it actually speaks volumes on the lack of mental stability of the woman involved. And yes my wife and I do swing, together, not separate. But we both believe cheaters are plainly slut trash! This woman described in this story is a beginning slut and nothing but pure trash. She should have had the courage to begin divorce procedings and leave her husband before starting this adventure. Since she did not it shows a definate lack of morals or ethics. My guess is this professional woman works as a sales girl in a store, she is professional because she has a job.

maxgraysonmaxgraysonabout 16 years ago
Good Girl

Sara did well. Thanks for sharing her experience with me. Ignore the negative comments. This is a very well written and sexually explosive story. Well done.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Nice

I loved it, great job

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

I missed the part where Sandra changed her name to Sara

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous