Sara's Journey Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Midship25
Midship25
15 Followers

"I invited Ciaran to visit for a couple of weeks and see what kind of trouble we can find."

"Good craic," I reply.

I was famished and the food was fabulous. The lights dim and spotlights shine on the stage. The waiter brings another round and takes my plate away as a man gets on stage wearing a cowboy hat and carrying a tuba. A woman with a Dolly Parton wig, wearing cowboy boots, cutoff shorts, and a red plaid shirt with a bra obviously stuffed to outlandish proportions joins him on stage. He sits on the stool positioning his tuba as she steps up to the mike. He begins to play Led Zeppelin's A Whole Lotta Love and she sings a surprisingly good imitation of Dolly imitating Robert Plant.

I look at Cairan...he looks at me...and we bust out laughing. Tears stream down my cheeks as I almost pee my pants from laughing so hard. I regain control and wipe my eyes. I look at Jack and we start laughing.

After Dolly finishes her song I excuse myself and go to the restroom to touch up my makeup. I return to find Dolly has been replaced by a guy playing guitar and singing a George Jones ballad. I take Ciaran's hand and lead him to the dancefloor.

"Ever dance a two-step?" I ask.

"Is it dangerous?"

"Only to my toes" I smile. "Just follow me, it's easy."

I take his right hand in my left and put my right on his shoulder. "Two quick steps and two slow steps. Look down and watch my feet...try to follow"

By the third dance he no longer had to look at his feet and I was confident enough to close the distance without getting stepped on. He held me close as we moved together, in rhythm with the slow song. I laid my head on his shoulder and he brought his hand up to the back of my neck, holding me close. It felt good.

The song ends and I give him a light kiss on the lips. "It's late and I have to go."

"May I walk you?"

"Sure."

I say my goodbyes to Jack and we make our way back to Endurance.

Ciaran kisses me. "Will I see you again?"

"I will be at Rockport for the festival. Find me there."

He kisses me again. "Good night Sara."

"Good night." I turn around, board Endurance and disappear down the companionway.

++++

I undress and slip on a old tee-shirt. I grab my laptop and crawl feet first into the vee berth. I open up the laptop and check my emails. I see Evan sent me a message and a feeling of disloyalty gives me a twinge of guilt.

----------------------------------------------------------

Hi Sara

I already miss you. I hope you're having fun. I wish I was with you. If you are feeling lonely I will meet you somewhere. There is a cool music festival at Rockport maybe I can meet you there.

Eve thinks she can help me find a job near Port Arthur. I wouldn't be able to see you as much but it would help me get a car faster and I could come see you whenever I want and take you on a date for real.

I don't know what to do. What do you think?

I love you,

Evan

_____________________________________________________________

I write back:

_____________________________________________________________

Hi Evan,

All is well and I am having fun. I will be fishing so I don't think I will make the feastival.

I think getting a job in Port Arthur is an excellent idea.

Sara

_____________________________________________________________

I hit send and instantly feel like shit. I am beginning the process of breaking his heart...and mine.

I put my laptop away and cry myself to sleep.

++++

Two men grip my forearms and lead me forward until I stand, dressed in a scarlet robe, behind a wooden chair. They are wearing black hooded robes. I look to their faces and see only impenetrable darkness. They strip the robe from my body, leaving me naked...defenseless.

I am forced to bend over the chair. It's wooden back presses into my stomach, forcing me up on my tiptoes to ease the discomfort. My ankles are tied to the back legs of the chair with rope. My head is forced down. Down until my hands, almost reaching the floor, grip the front legs of the chair and are tied in place.

WHACK!

A leather strap lands across my buttocks. I silently accept the familiar pain.

"Are you okay Baby?"

My hair is roughly pulled and my head is forced up. Forced to face Evan, huddled naked in chains before me, his loving eyes accusing me, piercing my heart, and causing pain far greater than any lash.

WHACK!

I jerk against the ropes as a whimper escapes my lips.

"Are you okay Baby?"

A man steps forward presenting his engorged erection to me. I strain to look up and see his familiar face. I open my mouth to him, accepting my brother's cock, longing for the pain to cleanse me of this sin.

WHACK!

I welcome the stinging blow and long for more.

"Are you okay Baby?"

Sam grabs two fistfulls of hair as he fucks my mouth. My screams are garbled by his cock pistoning in and out of my throat. Spit drools from my lips as he thrusts deeply into my throat and holds tight. I struggle helplessly against my restainsts as I choke on my brother's cock. He withdraws from me. I gasp for air, cough and raggedly gasp again.

WHACK!

My brain flashes white with searing pain as the strap once again finds its home...penance for a sister's shameful lust...punishment for killing love.

"Are you okay Baby?"

Sam positions himself behind me, grabbing my hips. I strain on tiptoes and feel my brother's cock press against my anus. I lift my head and see Evan staring back me, crushing my heart with his eyes as Sam plunges deep into my ass...

I awaken with a scream, my sweat drenched body wrything...my hands on my pussy...squeezing...probing...seeking relief and finding none.

I find myself on the deck of Gaelic Dreams beating on the door, wearing nothing but my old tee shirt. Ciaran opens the door in his boxers "What is going on?" A look of concern on his face. "Are you okay..."

I wrap my arms around him and devour him with my kiss. Ciaran staggers backwards into the saloon, our lips locked. I see Jack enter the room in the dim pre dawn light, bare chested and wearing sweatpants. I strip off my tee shirt, walk naked up to Jack and kiss him full on the mouth. I take a step back. Both men stand immobile, staring at me in shock.

"Are you guys gonna fuck me...or do I need to find a different boat?"

Midship25
Midship25
15 Followers
12